Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Haints, Haunted Houses

Autumn Sage

Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Haints, Haunted Houses

Unread post by Autumn Sage » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:23 pm

I have been experiencing a shadow around the house at times. When doing some research, I found out that this could be someone who is astral traveling. I remember experiencing this before a couple of years ago and I am just about sure that I know who this could be. I am wondering what I can do to protect/guard against this. Also, is there some way to detect a witch's work or something along those lines.

I would appreciate any help or guidance...
Thanks,
Autumn

Brujero05

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Haints, Haunted Houses

Unread post by Brujero05 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Cleanse your house with ammonia and salt water, pray over the bucket that it removes all evil. Put mothballs in each corner of your room where you sleep at night or if you can afford it in each corner of the home. This dissipates spirits/ghosts. You can also sprinkle some salt in your bedsheets when you sleep for extra protection.

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Chinese Wash is excellent for spiritually cleansing the house--use it in your mop water and wash the floors from the back of the house the front, from the top floors to the bottom floors, praying as you do so for the purification and protection of your home. You may also burn white sage, or a condition incense such as Cast Off Evil to elevate and purify the atmosphere. Once your space is clean, mark and protect your space using Firey Wall of Protection: mark doors and windows in a 5-spot pattern (corners and center) with Firey Wall of Protection Oil. Psalms 18 and 121 are powerful prayers for protection. If you work with St. Michael (the archangel), ask for his help in defending your space from unwanted astral visitors.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Autumn,

On top of the good advice you have already received, I would add that you might think about also using Fiery Wall of Protection sachet powders around the doors leading into your home, underneath a welcome mat, and in any rooms that feel particularly affected in a 5 spot pattern as Edward described.
For more information see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-fiery-wall.html

Since you mention specifically witches, you may be interested to read about witch bottles, you can read about those here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Finally, I suggest that you investigate some of the information miss cat has listed about the Evil eye.
I use various evil eye talismans in my home and vehicle and they pack a punch:
http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

I am copying and pasting a list of various evil eye amulets sold by Lucky Mojo and posted by miss cat in a different forum (cat, hope this was ok!):

AMU-EGY-HAMK Amulet Egypt Filligree Metal Hamsa Hand Key Ring, Blue Cabochons, Anti-Evil Eye $6.00

AMU-EGY-HAMP Amulet Egypt Blue Stamped Metal Hamsa Hand Sm. Pendant, Anti-Evil Eye $4.00

AMU-EGY-HAMW Amulet Egypt Blue Stamped Metal Hamsa Hand Wall Hanger Anti-Evil Eye

AMU-EGY-PHHC Amulet Egypt Blue Ceramic Hamsa Anti-Evil Eye Wall Plaque $5.00

AMU-EGY-PHHL Amulet Egypt Blue Ceramic Large Hamsa Anti-Evil Eye Wall Plaque $9.00

AMU-ISR-HAML Amulet Israel Enamel Metal Hamsa Hand Wall Hanging with Blessing Prayer $18.00

AMU-ISR-HAMS Amulet Israel Enamel Metal Hamsa Hand Keychain, large $8.00

AMU-ISR-HAMT Amulet Israel Enamel Metal Hamsa Hand Keychain, small $6.00

Good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Autumn Sage

Unread post by Autumn Sage » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Wow! Thanks to all for the guidance. I usually smudge with white sage and have asperged with salt water or hyssop water, but I will definately try some of these other things, too...

Autumn

moonshadow

Unread post by moonshadow » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:07 pm

I have been checking out the LM website and products for a week now ... and actually placed an order over the week-end.

My new hubby told me a year ago that his x put a curse on him ... and nothing has gone right for him in many, many years.

Last year we moved into a place a couple of blocks from where we were living and it came with a ghost right away. It let us know it was here (most sound/activity by front door) but it never harmed us in any way. I have dealt with ghosts/spirits all my life so I was not afraid.

To make a long story short ... a few months ago his x tried to contact him thru his brother and try to reconcile ... he is not interested and has said so repeatedly. BUT things have gotten "evil" in everything my husband touches/does ...so I have been doing what I can to keep a lid on it

While I decided what to do next ... as too many people are involved and it has gotten complicated and involved.

ANYWAY - this Sunday evening while we were eating in front of the tv ... there was a loud bang, slam, slam and then quiet. Our dog went nuts and we froze in place. It sounded like a home invasion in our kitchen! What the hell? We got up and checked and there was nothing out of place EXCEPT the doritos over the oven was laying on its side and newly bought loaf of bread sitting next to it was mashed in the middle like someone pounded their fist into it.

I have given this some thought ... and since it sounded SO angry and violent I thought about a woman having a temper tantrum ... and wondered if it was the x stopping out!! Woo-hoo. I hope so. Or possibly the person she might have hired to do the work for her. Nothing has happened since.

The ghost visitor doesn't like LM! haha

The following day, Monday, I decided I had better start on my spell to help my hubby with the problems concerning his boss ... made a vinegar jar ... Did everything according to web site instructions .

Hubby said the two men most involved at work ... did NOT show up for work on Monday. They were there the next day ... and left him alone. Miracle.

I am right now in the process of lighting 4 separate birthday candles ... one for each oil I am using ... and adding as each one burns out. I can't wait to see what hubby has to report tonight when he gets home. He doesn't know I am doing anything - just that I am "praying". I made the nastiest vinegar bottle I could think of and added a badger claw (one of my totem helpers).

I will keep all posted as to the results ... because I intend to dig in my heels and get this lifetime of curses ENDED. So LM is going to be my foundation and supplier to achieve my goals. I'm so glad I found this site.

If this "ghost" was pissed off just because I ORDERED the oils ... wonder what will happen now that I am WORKING with them? LOL

Lady Moonshadow

zee

Unread post by zee » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:01 am

Wow!

What i find most effective in spell working is our own belief that 'I am gonna fix this' and 'I can fix this'

The strength of that conviction gives more oopmh to the spells ... and that conviction is also strengthened by the knowing you are using good quality spell materials to make it happen. Like you said, "the ghost visitor doesn't like LM!"

Keep me/us posted on what happens next!

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:35 am

Hello everyone,
this is difficult to write and explain, because I grew up in a culture that practices magic of different kinds, but everyone pretends like they dont. This forum and website is considred taboo, and talking about certain aspects of magic is quieted or kept secret (at times because one is fearful that others will not understand nor will they believe). For these reasons, this is difficult for me to explain, but I need help. I need suggestions for spells to protect myself and my home. I am frustrated, angry, disheartened, sometimes I feel defeated, and I'm fed up.

I found out that there is someone, (a neighbor of mine) who watches me whenever I leave or enter my home. This person is male, but I dont know for certain who he is. During the early morning hours, when most are asleep, he does some magic of his own, and is able to enter my home (in the spirit) in another form, is able to open locked doors including my bedroom door and he comes into my room and violates me. For sometime I had been woken up by a cramp in my right leg, or my leg falling asleep, but I thought that it was due to sleeping in a bad position or bad circulation. I spoke with a seer who told me it happens whenever he visits. Perhaps from pressing on my leg. I feel fatigued at times, I wake up in the mornings and I feel like I hadnt a full night's rest. I'm afraid to sleep.

What is most difficult about this, is I cant prove it, (you all must think I'm crazy) I dont know who comes into my home, and I've done some house cleansing with High John and Cassia Oil to deter him from returning, but I dont know how long it will work. I woke up from a leg cramp this morning. I'm afraid of sleeping in my own home. Saddened that some people could be so evil. :cry:

Can anyone help me? Please!

Paradox
HRCC Student

Unread post by Paradox » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 am

Hi,

I'd first advise you to take a ritual cleansing bath to rid yourself of emotional residue before beginning the work. "Smudging" your house, and especially your bedroom with sage is a next step.

Then progress on to protection and strengthening. The Peace Water that's available here works very well and I recommend use of it along with the Protection and Firey Wall of Protection products. The Firey Wall spell is kind of involved but worth doing. Finding this neighbor's name would help, I'm not sure from your post if you know specifically which house he lives in. This part of the work will take you about a week.
From there, the Victory, Master Key and Power formulas combined with prayer for strength and protection should work well to keep you safe from hag riders. There are a number of other formulas available here that can help you with long term resolution to the problem so if you call the store and explain your dilemma to them they'll be able to make good recommendations for you.

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:38 am

Paradox,

Thank you very much for responding. I will call the store as you've advised. Also, from your terminology "hag riders" may I assume that you are familiar with this. Can you tell me more about what I'm dealing with? You can send me a PM if that will better for you. I just would like to know more about what I'm dealing with and why what's been happening has been occuring. Thank You!

katedsimmons

Unread post by katedsimmons » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 pm

I am sorry I don't have any more to add then what was added above

There is another thread in this forum about nightmares, hag-rising, incubi, and succubi.

I wish you the best in this and hope this creep stop. Please take care of yourself and be safe.

Many Blessings
Katie

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Thank you very much Katedsimmons, you do the same... :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 pm

In th USA we also use the Bible open to a protection Psalm with a pair of open scissors or a sharp knife laid on it.

Psalms 91, 121, and 126 are the most open cited.

Ezekial 34 ("I shall dwell in safety...") and Colossians 1:20 ("I rebuke all spiirits of torment and fear because I have peace through the Blood of Jesus") are also popular portions at which to leave the Bible open, or to be recited in prayer.

This thread is mostly about ghosts and haunted locations.

For more on hag-riding, see:

Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit
nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus ... t4207.html
catherine yronwode

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:20 am

Thank you very much! I felt safer with my Bible under my bed last night. :)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:29 pm

For starters, I live in the house I grew up in and inherited 8 years ago when my parents passed. When the home was being built one of the builders, a young man, was killed -- pretty sure it had something to do with a blow to the head, no one in family was ever willing to talk much about it. Anyhow, since childhood, I have sighted this young man on occasion, rarely very clearly but mostly as a quick moving black shadow. He is not always pleasant...seems to get peeved with us on occasion and in particular has a penchant for making home repair projects difficult. But mostly the young man is a very unobtrusive house guest...I've always called him Dob. Lately, Dob has been more active...to the point of being more of a menace than minor nuisance. He's bugging my toddler! :evil:
I nursed the baby until just before her 2nd birthday in August and haven't yet moved her crib out of my room -- she has always slept peacefully in her crib. Within the past two-three weeks she has become panicky whenever I try to put her to bed. Any mother will tell you they can "read" their children's cries and this is definitely not a temper-tantrum, it is pure fear in her cries. Also, she has a waterfall themed musical nightlight on her bed and had always used this to put herself to sleep, even if she woke in the night. Since this began, she has become seemingly fearful of the nightlight; when I turn it on after I lay her down she turns it off as fast as she can and has the most fearful look on her little face. She has begun talking about "scares me" even though I've tried other nightlights and have allowed the cat to cozy up in the bed with her. (Having kitty for a bedpal seems to help some.)
I was trying to dismiss this all as toddler weirdness, but I keep remembering something similar with my older daughter, where she began insisting her cartoon character clothes hamper was talking to her at night and scaring her...so Hoodoo Pros, I need your help. Don't really want to make him leave unless I must, as he has been here longer than me and in a way this is his house too, perhaps room cleansing/sweetening? Can anyone recommend a some good LM washes, maybe something along the lines of peaceful home + master key? I think I will have to blend to get the effect I need. Thanks for your ideas in advance!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 am

What an interesting situation. Most people would want to "banish the ghost," but you are willing to live and let live. That's nice.

For starters, i would recommend that if you have not previously read "Communing with the Spirits" by Martin Coleman, you might wish to check i out. He is a necromancer and has a lot to say about connecting with ghosts. It's a very interesting book.

So, using Coleman's ideas, one thing you can do is to create a small altar for this house spirit. Attract him with water and other offerings. Once you feel his presence consistently at the altar, you have a couple of choices. You can either give him a limited home within the house -- a closet, a nice jar on the altar, etc. -- or you can work a bargain with him to leave your children alone while offering him free rangle of the property.

Both methods have been known to produce satisfactory results, depending on the nature of the spirit and the adpetship of the person dealing with the ghost.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:25 am

Ms. Cat --
Thank you for your response; I think the altar idea if terrific! We have a "craft room" built on to the room where the young man was supposed to have received his fatal injury. It is where we keep our tools and he loves to mess with us there in particular; I assume he is drawn both to the location and the tools of his trade. This is where I will set up his space and give him some tools of his own. So long as he is not being an outright devil, I don't think it is fair to ask him to leave, as he gave his life building this house which has sheltered my family and me for two generations now.

I will check out that book as spirits are a great interest of mine. I would love to strengthen my communication with my many relatives who have passed on -- I get some contact but it is sporadic and often bewildering.
Psalm 121

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Bible open to a protection Psalm with a pair of open scissors or a sharp knife laid on it.

Psalms 91, 121, and 126 are the most open cited

Since i read this post 5 days ago, I have had my pair of opened scissors on psalm 121. It is soooooooooooooooooooo effective... :P

Never heard of it, however, thanks Ms Cat.... :mrgreen:

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 pm

I hope that Ms.Cat or anyone who can answer this question will revisit this post...
catherineyronwode wrote:there are Surahs of the Koan, Native American herbs to burn, and many other forms of night-time protection, depending on your culture.
Can you please specify which herbs, oils, candles etc that I can purchase from LM will help with my night time protection :?:

Grateful,

Guided--

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Protection, Fiery Wall of Protection, St. Michael condition products.

Camphor is really good - you can place some pieces in the corners of your room, or put some into a glass of water and keep that by your bedside.
Salt in between the mattress and boxspring works also.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Devi Spring

Do you know if LM sells camphor? And thank you so much for your suggestions :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Sprinkling a bit of salt in the four corners of your room or house while calling down protection is pretty effective. You can also specifically sprinkle salt at the corners of your bed. Fiery Wall of Protection is a great conjure to work. Its not as simple as sprinkling salt, but will ensure you have great protection. It literally will create a barrier that keeps your enemy at bay. Imagine this man's surprise when next time he tries to enter your house and you have this type of protection.You can also get some agrimony, mix it with verbena and dragon's blood and burn that in your house to purify and send back his dark workings, or you can sprinkle your house with rue tea. In my opinion it might just be best for you to invest in either making or purchasing a protective mojo hand that you can carry with you or keep under your mattress.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Conjure--,
I ordered the Fiery Wall of Protection, so now I will do all of the other things you and others have and will suggest. Does regular salt work, or does it have to be special? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Guided09 wrote:Conjure--,
I ordered the Fiery Wall of Protection, so now I will do all of the other things you and others have and will suggest. Does regular salt work, or does it have to be special? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
People will probably tell you it MUST BE SEA SALT, this is not true. Regular table salt is every bit as affective.

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: People will probably tell you it MUST BE SEA SALT, this is not true. Regular table salt is every bit as affective.
Thank you for clearing that up Hail, I'll say a sincere prayer over the salt before I sprinkle.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 pm

I've always find that regular salt works just as fine as sea salt. Some people add the salt into a bit of water after blessing each separately then blessing them both together. But salt by iteslf will work just as well. Good luck, keep us informed on how it all goes.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 pm

I just keep kosher salt in the house, as it is already blessed. I still pray over it, but I don't spend as much time on it as I would with regular table salt.

And, yes, LM does sell camphor : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html , just scroll down to the resins section towards the bottom.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I just keep kosher salt in the house, as it is already blessed. I still pray over it, but I don't spend as much time on it as I would with regular table salt.

And, yes, LM does sell camphor : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html , just scroll down to the resins section towards the bottom.
Just putting it out there, kosher salt isn't blessed by virtue of being called kosher, most all salt is a-ok with traditional dietary laws as given in the Torah. Its called kosher because the size and shape of the grains are ideal for drawing the blood out of meat, a vital step in making it kosher. :geek:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 am

Hmm...a little googling finds you absolutely correct. It seems that I was taught wrongly on that matter. I feel a bit deflated, as I've always LOVED my kosher salt. Oh well. *sigh*

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Thank you Devi and Hail.
I've got both regular table salt and kosher, I'll pray over them and use them both. The more the better. :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 pm

HELLO GUIDED09, I AM TRYING TO SEND YOU A PM, BUT I CAN'T.. IS YOU INBOX FULL? :mrgreen:

Starrione

Unread post by Starrione » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Something else that will help, I say bring a gun to the knife fight, so to speak. I like 4 thieves vinegar to protect and cleanse. I would recomend adding it to mop water and cleaning off the front steps to your home. (Just in case he is working in the physical too.) I also put some 4 thieves in a febreeze bottle and combine the two. (Febreeze is made from corn, which pulls in a native american element.) I use it for quick sprays coming and going and to cleanse weird or bad energy. Also, you may want to consider hot footing him. Sometimes, but, not always, physical proximety plays a role. I would be willing to bet good money in your case that it does. Add a little something special to the hot foot, like Weeping willow leaves from a cursed place, or pine needles from a cursed patch of ground, (Get the picture?) that would pretty much get the message across once and for all. Clean, clean, clean, girl! Keep using the bible and scissors trick too.. Keep us posted, will you?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Thank you, Ms. Cat, for the wonderful advice!
Since setting up the spirit altar/sanctuary in the workroom the entire house feels different -- the sense of oppressiveness has gone. We are no longer seeing the shadowy movements throughout the house and everyone is sleeping soundly again. Best of all, my toddler isn't afraid of bedtime and has gone back to sleeping through the night in her own bed.

We've given Dob a small toolbox and some antique wood-working tools we'd picked up at yard sales but never used. Since he's a working man, we figured he'd like a shot of whisky every now and then, too. (I've been thinking about getting him some St. Joseph incense, as the real estate connection seems relevant.) I did not try to place any restrictions on him, just asked that he not trouble us. I told him I appreciated his work and that I love this house and always want it to be in the family. I tried to kindly remind him he'd known me since I was a little girl and that I had never felt he meant us any harm. I asked him to caretake the home in his capacity and allow us to make needed repairs without disruptions. In all, I tried to be very respectful but remind him that I am mistress of the house. He seems pleased with this so far and I will upkeep the altar indefinitely.

In addition to your suggestions, I also cleansed the house thoroughly and made the girls protective mojos and hung them from their bedposts. For the first week or so, they wore the mojos pretty much constantly but since things have settled down, just having them nearby seems sufficient. Since receiving my Chinese wash from LM, I have incorporated it into my warding/cleansing routine and couldn't be happier with the results. I dilute it into a spray bottle and go at everything in the house with it.

One of the stranger benefits I attribute to this appeasement has to do with my dryer -- for months every time I used my dryer a FOUL smell filled the house. It smelled like a cross between a dead mouse and pee -- really gross. I pulled out the dryer and cleaned the floor beneath, the vent hose, even crawled under the house looking for something, anything that would be making that nasty stink. Within days of setting up the altar, the dryer went back to smelling like a dryer should -- clean laundry -- a big relief!

I really can't thank you enough -- I knew what I wanted the outcome of the situation to be, but wasn't sure how to go about making it happen. Thanks to your knowledge and willingness to share, I've been able to strike that happy balance for all the inhabitants of my home. I look forward to picking up the Coleman book you recommended on my next order as well!

Vielen dank!
Michelle
Psalm 121

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 am

Starrione wrote: Add a little something special to the hot foot, like Weeping willow leaves from a cursed place, or pine needles from a cursed patch of ground, (Get the picture?) that would pretty much get the message across once and for all. Clean, clean, clean, girl! Keep using the bible and scissors trick too.. Keep us posted, will you?
Starrione,
Thank you for your advice. I would like more than ever to hot foot this person far away from me. It more than bothers me that I can't sleep peacefully in my own home, that I'm unjustly being crossed by this person. I dont know who he is, that is a mystery I'm hoping to solve very soon. What exactly do you mean by "cursed ground"? How can I know where is cursed and can I curse a patch of groud myself? Thank you again for your help, and I will keep you posted!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 am

hello Guided09, Read the thread below, it may help you...

help%C7%83-his-ex-using-black-magic-on-us-t3916s25.html

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Stels,
thank you for the recommendation. I read the thread and I will definately try the tobacco and Frankinscense. Thank you again, and I'm so happy to hear about your success with the 13 herb!

Peace Be With You

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 pm

hello everyone,
lately strange things been going on, i havent been able to sleep , at night, im up like its day time, i try and try, i dont even feel tired sometimes, and my son whom has always sleep by himself is complaining that he doesnt want to sleep in his room anymore, he is now afraid of the dark and says he sees dark shadows and feels someone taping him at night, im not to sure what to do, i usually do candlework, but its for stuff like money, (all of the time actually,) and i was wondering what this could be, a few weeks ago, i felt somone taping me to get in my bed then i felt them pushing me, and nudging me, in a playful way ,my husband comes home in the early morning hours, and i was saying to my self, "wow he's home early", then when i realized, it wasnt my husband, i actually felt someone lay next to me,the whole time this is happening my back is turned and im awake but, i cant turn, im getting a little freaked out by this,

im currenltly burning a white candle, but it started a bit sooty at the top and now its clear, and when i came home from the store it was out( i usually leave my candles burning in water, if im running out quick and if my husband is home)help, what should i do, i have a order on its way, but nothing for this, i petioned st miguel last week and it seemed to burn ok ,now im not to sure where i stand. :?:

i was thinking about a fiery wall, but, im new to things like that, i dont want things just floating around my house, when we first moved here, a friend of mines past and he was constantly in my dreams asking why i didnt go to his funeral, and at the time i was pregnant,shortly after that when i went into my room, i saw a dark figure move towards my mirror then out the window and that was it, i didnt sleep in my room for 9months, (at night) only when my husband is home, i told him about it, but he doesnt believe i saw what i said i did, im not to sure if this is my friend whom died very tragically , 3 days ago he was in my dreams and he was really upset with me, he wasnt talking but he kept pushing me and i was trying to figure out whats wrong but he was getting more angry with me,do u guys think he wants to tell me something, the shadow seems friendly,i did see one this morning, but my son is afraid,besides that, everything else seems fine, anyone have any advice. thanks for reading, this forum help so much.

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks so much.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Ms. Latoy, I have ongoing issues of the same type in my household that I have to deal with on regular basis. My daughters and I are very sensitive to the spirit world and as such, attract a lot of activity. I have to walk a fine line, I work with my familial and familiar spirits so need to keep them welcome but keep out uninvited influences. Cleansing is a must.

While you wait for your reading and prescribed products, you can make the following incense and wash from common culinary spices and herbs. Use what you have; anything is better than nothing. For the wash you can make a strong tea of FLAX SEED, BASIL, THYME, SAGE, CARAWAY SEEDS, ROSEMARY...strain and add to that a handful of salt and a few spoonsful of Chinese wash, ammonia or lemon / pine based cleaner. Dilute to make up the wash water. You know the drill -- wash from back to front, out the door -- dispose of water at crossroads or at least off your property. Those same herbs can be made into an incense also (excepting flax, which is difficult to powder) and burned atop charcoal. Unless your child has asthma or cannot tolerate smoke, make sure to smoke the child and his room. Thyme in particular helps to dispel bad dreams in children and caraway is also widely used for protection of young ones. A simple protection charm for little ones is flax seed in a flannel pouch, dressed with Florida water if you have it, ideally smoked in a protective incense (either commercial or the one described above) -- place this near the child's bed, in the pillow, etc.

Funny you should come to the forum with this question this very evening ... for several days my toddler had been complaining about what she calls the "blue ghost" and this evening refused to go to bed until I smoked the house (and all the stuffed animals that live in her bed)...so I am passing on a recipe to you that I just used in my own home. Both girls are sleeping peacefully. My youngest is always the first one to pick up if the house is not "spiritually correct" as my granny used to say.

I hope this helps you...but do get a reading ASAP and follow the advice of your worker.

Take care,

Michelle
Psalm 121

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Fri May 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello my Dear Hoodooers: I don't know if this is the right area where to ask about my situation. I'm puzzled about this...In my guest room I have a touch-up lamp that keeps lighting up around 12:00Midnight and 3:00 in the Morning,it happens every night, my husband goes there and turn it off, but it lights-up again all by itself.
This is an empty room and the lamp is in excellent condition... I even moved it to another room just to see what happen...but it did not light-up by itself in any other room, then I brought a similar lamp (a touch-Up)to the guess room where the other one was, and the same thing kept hapenning over and over again... It Lights Up! at that particular time.
Please, if someone out there can explain why this is happening? or how do I go about confronting this thing, would you please help me, I'm very confused and do not know what to do.
Thank you so very much, and happy hoodooing.
Shery

RJLupin
Forum Member

Unread post by RJLupin » Sat May 29, 2010 5:16 am

If it only happens in that one room, I think it's probably vibrations or a draft or something. Because it's a touch-lamp, it's easy to turn it on accidentally. I bet that, at the times it comes on, something is happening (the AC starts up, the pipes jiggle, etc) and POOF! On comes the light. I highly, highly doubt it's a spirit.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 29, 2010 7:05 am

When touch lamps get older they start to go on and off without much notice. It could be that when there's a slight surge in the electricity, the lamp activates itself.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 29, 2010 7:19 am

I agree with posters, things happen...but if you have a feeling...consider cleansing your environment...maybe sage.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 am

Thank you all for your kind words. What surprises me, is that even when the AC is not on, it does lights up, I think to put the matching pair together in the same room and see what happens. Will also check for drafts, and will smoke the room with sage, (good idea jwmcclin thanks).
Thanks again to all of you.

shorty j

Unread post by shorty j » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

I recently went to visit an old friend I haven't seen in years. I stayed with her for a few days and on the first night I was there, she told me that her house is haunted. She said she's slept maybe 4-5 nights in the house since she bought it, but her boyfriend (who she'd been staying with) recently moved out of town and now she has to stay there every night. She described really overt haunting stuff that happens with great frequency:
objects moving, including one incident where a large heavy cart she keeps in the locked spare room was heard rolling back and forth for a good 30 seconds
unnatural noises, including footsteps that come up to her bedroom door at night and stay there (there's a certain creak her floor makes right outside her bedroom door and she heard the steps go up there and then that creak kept going for several minutes)
electronics turning themselves on and off when she's not even in the room
her pets are extremely agitated
visuals: in one instance she was pulling into her driveway and saw a man standing there in her front yard. she went to call out to him and then realized he was semi-transparent and she could see the grass in her lawn through his legs.
strange dreams: she's taken to calling 'her ghost' by his first name because she had a dream about him in which he indicated to her he'd committed suicide in her house

I have zero experience with this kind of stuff, and am in the process of contacting a good friend who is a paranormal investigator and medium for help. My friend hasn't explicitly indicated she wants him completely gone, but she wants this stuff to stop so she can feel safe in her own home. But one thing I noticed when I was there: I happened to have my mojo hand with me on my trip, and while there were definitely some unusual noises at night, none of the truly frightening stuff she described happened during the several days I stayed there & kept it in her living room. I don't know whether this was coincidence or me bringing some good luck into her house, but this gives me hope that maybe there's something out there that can make her life easier.

Does anyone have any suggestions? If there are objects I could get for her that might help or anything I can do that you guys could let me know about, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Thanks so much.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Well, you need someone experienced with this kind of thing to read on the situation to find out the nature of the haunting. Because depending on the nature of it - residual, intelligent, non-human, etc - it will drastically change how you deal with it. I wouldn't recommend going in guns-blazing throwing holy water around until you know what is there - in some cases that can cause things to escalate dramatically.

However, she can try at least sealing her bedroom with camphor squares in each corner, after fumigating it with camphor and sage, that should help seal her bedroom off from activity if it's simply a human spirit, or other low-level astral entity. That way she may at least be able to get some rest.

Get a reading with someone like Miss Cat, or another AIRR worker, who can suss out what's going on there and give you advice on how to proceed. Having a *good and reputible* medium visit the home to confirm things and perhaps aid in the work prescribed would also be helpful.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 pm

If the house is in need of serious professional cleansing there are several members of AIRR who do property cleansings in person or at a distance. So get yourself a reading and see where to go from there.

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 pm

I've used Fiery Wall of Protection in haunted spaces and have had extremely good results.

NorthernWaterWitchHQ

Unread post by NorthernWaterWitchHQ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Okay I'm renting out a room in a home, and theres another girl who rents out another room, Shes a Native, and i'm a Witch.

The Native girl in my home practices Native magic.

Iis there a spell or something I could use or do to make it so she can't do anything to harm me?.

I dont do Magick that harms people and I never will.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Well, this forum is about choosing and using Lucky Mojo products as used within hoodoo, and is not a general occult discussion forum. If you have any questions about hoodoo in particular, then feel free to post them in the appropriate sections of the forum.

You should look into the Protection and Fiery Wall of Protection products, as well as items for spiritual cleansing such as Chinese Wash, and the Uncrossing, Van Van, and Road Opener condition formula lines.

leoneses101

Unread post by leoneses101 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Hi to all, I have a big dilema. I share an apartment with a friend. The thing is that in her room there is a spirit. We´ve live there for a year now and the spirit has never done anything to us. Lately my friend hasn´t been able to sleep and she thinks that it´s because of the spirit. What do you guys recommend?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Be kind to the spirit. Is there any way at all to find out who resided there and if anyone passed away in the home?
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:57 am

True solution that has worked for me, and may be related to the silver coin/whiskey graveyard dirt dealing:

When I worked at a place with a spirit in the building, it took awhile for a few coworkers and I to come to the same conclusions that we were all feeling about it. I wasn't being personally affected, but my electronics were, and it was becoming an annoyance. One coworker was having similar problems with what you seem be describing, namely, sleep disruption, and another was getting headaches when working in a specific space.

One of the coworkers was fairly well versed in the occult so she suggested that we all pitch in a few bucks and buy a piece of silver jewelry (a cross pendant), and she hung it in the room with the trouble, behind a portrait on the wall so nobody got suspicious. We all contributed, and we all agreed that it was a peace offering, not a declaration of intent, and, lo and behold, it genuinely worked. We occasionally got feelings that the spirit was there and watching us, but nobody had any further negative reactions.

I personally suspect, having read the Hoodoo and Rootwork in Theory and Practice book, that what we did was very similar, and the ingredients were more or less the same. I highly suggest reading the "Graveyard Dirt" entry in that book, even if you're not looking for Graveyard Dirt.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:41 pm

As Devi suggested, here is a discussion about the Fiery Wall of Protection supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html and here is the links about items for spiritual cleansing as indicated http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

You will also get further details on the historical backgrounds of ritual cleansing and bathing.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

isrolie321
Newly Registered

Unread post by isrolie321 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

My mother passed away four years ago next month. There had been a few remote sightings of her starting shortly after she passed; nothing too scary, just a glimpse of her in the kitchen washing dishes. Things of that nature.

In the last few months things have gotten dramatically worse. She's making pictures spin on the nail they're hanging on, breaking dishes, causing loud commotions in the middle of the night.
I'm sure that she's upset over my father's actions. He's always been a self-proclaimed ladies' man. He started sleeping with other women days after Mom passed. Now he's talking about getting married to a girlfriend of his. He's moved out of the house and in with his girlfriend (into an apartment he can't afford) because he's scared of Mom's ghost, though he's too proud to admit it. Mother's spirit has literally pushed him out of bed, pushed him to the ground ...she even appeared to my sister who is a card-reader and medium (among other things) by trade and admitted to her that she's the cause of Dad's car accident and Dad's girlfriend's broken wrist.
We've done card readings to divine what's going on, and the cards show that she's not going anywhere until Dad passes and that his time is not far off. She's very much a woman scorned, and she's very much waiting for him.
We're not looking to cast her spirit out, really. I'm just looking for suggestions on how to calm her down. She has a right to feel the way that she does, even in the here-after, and I respect her too much to drive her out of the home she raised her family and spent her life in. But I'm starting to wonder whether I should feel worried for my sisters' safety.

Sorry for the ramble; I don't have many I can turn to for advice in this matter. Any suggestions?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Read this book. It will help you. It has helped many others in your situation:

Ghost Symptoms, Kelly Kiernan Ray. It is $16.99 -- BOO-SPI-GHOS

It is NEW in our shop and is not yet listed online. You'll have to telephone and ask for it.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Sounds like an interesting book, Miss cat! It'll definately be on my next order.

I've seen a few similar cases and dealing with it can be tricky. I know of one solid case where the spirit did literally drag her husband in after her. He died within 6 months of his wife.

My recommendation would be to speak to one of the talented readers at AIRR, espeically those who work as mediums and are talented at spirit work so they can help placate this spirit, or find out what the best course of action would be. You can find them at www.readersandrootworkers.org

Try visiting her grave and placing offerings of some of her old things. There is an old African American tradition of taking some of the belongings of the dead and leaving them there so they are more likely to stay in their grave. Some even broke the items to symbolize them going to the spirit world.

Also burn Peaceful Home incense in your home to calm things down.

Make sure to get that reading and good luck.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:12 pm

I find it fascinating -- the seemingly often crossover of paranormal haunting and hoodoo solutions. Keeps my mind as open as it ought to be!

Thanks for the book info, Cat. If it has the Lucky Mojo stamp of approval,then I'll give it a chance.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

artanislives

Unread post by artanislives » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:30 pm

I have a guitar I inherited because of not one, but two untimely deaths. What product would you suggest to bring peace to any spirits surrounding it?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:48 pm

I personally would not bring the guitar anywhere near my home-- or car-- or play (litterally) with it or do a single thing with it until I spoke with a member of the AIRR. If you have already brought it home from the settlement of the estate, I certainly hope you have some good protection and cleansing supplies on hand.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I am editing to include something for you, in case the guitar is in the home, (and until you book your reading however you choose to book it with a member of the AIRR) Saint Michael for Protection and a prayer, and the Lucky Mojo Curio Company is open until 5:00 Pacific Time (in case you read this post prior to closing).

Good luck to you and Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”