• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:29 pm

Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Unread postby bubba » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:06 am

Hi

Question here for anyone willing to help.

When handling heavy stuff like Goofer Dust, Break Up Oil or anything plain nasty to harm or break up someone etc., should one protect himself and his property by wearing Gloves? Masks? and even carry out this work in a garage away from his-her home so they are completly clean of this situation, and that the bad situation doesn't follow them or linger around them?

And after carrying out such a act would it be best to either bury or throw the work into the crossroads? Where i live u can get arrested for throwing anything anywhere because of cameras everywhere in the city. So i guess it would be best to bury in graveyards?

Thanks
bubba

Re: Handling Goofer Dust, Break Up Oil, Evil Powder, Harming Oil

Unread postby Abraxas » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:44 am

It is probably a good idea to do some cleansing work directly after using any of the 'heavy stuff'. A cleansing bath, with maybe some hyssop while reciting a psalms. Not sure which particular psalms though.
Abraxas

Re: Handling Goofer Dust, Break Up Oil, Evil Powder, Harming Oil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 am

The ingredients in Goofer Dust, War Water, and condition formulas such as the oils, powders, incense, and bath crystals for Break Up, Damnation, Destruction, DUME, Revenge, and so forth are not highly toxic in and of themselves, although some do contain hot Red Pepper and/or Black Pepper oils and powders, Sulphur powder, and certain herbs and zoological essences that are not pleasant to smell or touch. Unless one is allergic to the ingredients, one need not wear gloves or masks -- but it is the custom to not burn the incenses of these formulas inside one's own house, for spiritual as well as olfactory reasons.

If you intend to continue or renew an enemy work from time to time, or wish to save money by keeping such supplies around for possible future use, i recommend that you store them in a container that will close tightly, and put them away in a low, dark area of the house, or in a garage or an outdoor shed. This is done not because the items are harmful physically, but because it is spiritually distracting to keep such energies "loose" in the home.

If you have completely finished working with a given assortment of harming supplies and do not want them on your property at all, you may remove any left-over materials through disposal in a crossroads or at a cemetery. For instructions in this sort of disposal, please read the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on "Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains in the Hoodoo Tradition" at

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

After casting a spell or laying a jinx with negative energies that have been directed against an enemy, it is the custom, as Abraxas wrote above, to cleanse oneself. A Hyssop bath and recital of the 51st Psalm ("Purge me with Hyssop") is recommended. The Hyssop is brewed into a bath-tea. Many people will then light two small white candles dressed with Blessing Oil in the bathroom (birthday candles or a pair of 4" altar lights in star candle holders would be the most economical way to go). They then perform the bath, recite Psalm 51, and step out between the two white candles, cleansed.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Question about Goofer's dust

Unread postby msg33 » Wed May 20, 2009 3:57 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

I wanted to know if I could use it in a way that does not cause illness or death but just to cause bad luck for a time period for that person? (bad luck only, nothing else) any advice would be appreciated, thanks
msg33

Re: Question about Goofer's dust

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 am

Yes it can be used to cause bad luck for a person. I am not sure if you read the page or the description, but it talks about a number of uses you can use it for other than causing an illness. If you are going to use a black candle, write from wick to base the targets name then what you want to happen from wick to base such as lose job, money problems, jinx money. Then dust the candle with Goofer dust. Or yoan lay a foot trick, and put goofer's dust in their path (mix the goofer dust with dirt or graveyard dirt which will make it less obvious) say what you want to happen to them. Walk away and never look back
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby msg33 » Wed May 20, 2009 4:22 am

oh ok, thank you
msg33

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu May 21, 2009 3:46 pm

There are other formula that are by nature less severe, such as Crossing, etc. that you might consider as well.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm

J Simulcik wrote:There are other formula that are by nature less severe, such as Crossing, etc. that you might consider as well.

Hi there,
I agree with J here. Goofer Dust can be used for a number of different purposes, but it is pretty hardcore. If you are not comfortable with all of the possible ramifications of using it then it might be a can of worms best left unopened. The congo word from which we get the name Goofer, after all means to kill and it is conceived of by most workers as a kind of poison. Just so you know what you are dealing with.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby msg33 » Thu May 21, 2009 5:31 pm

so I'm better off using crossing powder instead of goofer's dust?
msg33

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 pm

I'd say so. remember, the name "Goofer" comes from the Congo word "kufwa" which means "to kill" or "a corpse." So that explains goofer dust in a nutshell.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:39 pm

I am trying to purchase goofers dust from here but cant find it as that, where would i find it under? I looked under powders but didnt see it. is there another name for it?
eagerbeaver88

Re: goofers dust..what is it listed as?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:47 pm

God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: goofers dust..what is it listed as?

Unread postby misterkurtis » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Goofer Dust is available here

http://www.herb-magic.com/goofer-dust.html
misterkurtis

Goofer Dust

Unread postby Simpleme » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 am

Hey Ya'll I wanted to know if anything would happen to me if I sprinkinled goofer dust in someone house, cause I have the keys. Then they invite me over and I step on it?

I'm thinking I'm o.k cause it was meant for them?

Really want to know...Cause I've already sprinkled it. If I go there what safety measures can I take, if necessary?

Thanks
Simpleme

Re: Goofer Dust

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 pm

To my knowledge nothing will happen to you as its was intended for them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Goofer Dust

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Goofer Dust, like Blessing Oil is a tool. Imagine that Goofer Dust is a knife and Blessing Oil is a spoon.

Will handling a knife hurt you? No, not if you use it right.

A spoon is safer than a knife to use, but in the hands of a foolish person, even a spoon can cause trouble.

Good luck in all your work!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Goofer dust and Inflammatory confusion powder

Unread postby Hoodooudo55 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:04 am

I sprinkled goofer dust and inflammatory confusion powder in my target's shoes, socks and underwear and had to hurry since he was outside and didn't want to get caught going through his things. Will it still work if I didnt state my intention while I was sprinkling the powders on the onset? I was so nervous I would get caught I forgot to say my intent but went back a few minutes later and stated my intent with my hands on the objects I sprinkled.
Hoodooudo55

Re: Goofer dust and Inflammatory confusion powder

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:20 am

If you were able to dress objects that he comes into contact with then most likely your work will have some effect. Stating your intentions is more than just saying words--it is indicative of the frame of mind with which you enter the work--so you were nervous and jittery and the work will probably reflect that to some extent, but body contact with the mess is a good thing!
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:06 pm

What is your purpose and intent? Do you wish to harm and kill this person, make them ill, make them confused and angry? If you went in wanting these things and it was your intent then having him come in contact with such powders will help manifest such intentions.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hoodooudo55 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:25 pm

My frame of mind when I sprinkled the powders was to have him get sick, feel devastated and depressed. Somehow the next day I had a fever, I was dripping in sweat and felt really ill and weak. A friend of mine gave me some herbs for a bath and the very next day I felt better but not completely cured. Don't know why it affected me like it did but I am taking some cleansing baths to make sure I am cleansed. So if it was intended for my target why did it happen to me? Also if I went back to his things that were sprinkled and then stated my intent he could feel the effects of the intent?
Hoodooudo55

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Whenever you're doing crossing work it's imperative that you keep very well cleansed and protected to avoid that kind of thing. Goofer dust is extremely potent stuff, so it's something you don't want to mess around with without taking the proper precautions. Add some hyssop to the cleansing baths you are taking, as that should help cleanse away what is clinging to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hoodooudo55 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks for the advice and I will purchase some hyssop too. I really didn't know how strong Goofer and inflammatory confusion were but I certainly respect it now. I am new at this and am learning so thank you all for the info and advice. Haven't heard from my target yet so don't know if anything is affecting him but it didn't take long for me to be affected.
Hoodooudo55

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Trust me and adhere to others advice here Hoodooudo55, do not just try something to see if it works. Research it, learn it, and in this case protect...cleanse...cleanse protect. Also read here where cat's has written very detailed information about the Hoodoo. Hoodoo in Theory and Practice http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Listed here is further information about Goofer Dust http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Here's information on Hyssop http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 pm

An analogy that may help you is to view it as if you were working with mud or dirt. You fling that stuff and it isn't magically going to miss and come around and hit you, but in order to handle it your hands are going to get dirty. Cleanse yourself and keep up your protection.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hoodooudo55 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I get it Conjureman, good analogy and point well taken. I left out the protection is there something I could protect myself in the meantime until i order something. I was thinking of ordering the Fire wall of protection, but what can I do in the meantime?
Hoodooudo55

Goofer dust and Grave yard dirt

Unread postby satc_fan84 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 pm

]Hiya, i know its probably there on the site somewhere, but ive been reading this site for close to 4 hours now and i can't find either grave yard dirt or goofer dust.

I know it says Goofer Dust comes as part of certain spell kits, but to buy it on its own i can't find it, does anyone know the link please? thanks.

Also im just being curious, the grave yard dirt that is sold, is it really from a cemetery??

Thanks for your help people.
satc_fan84

Re: Goofer dust/Grave yard dirt

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 pm

http://www.herb-magic.com/goofer-dust.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

They are both found near the bottom under the Minerals section

MIN-GOO-DUST Mineral Curio Goofer Dust $4.00

MIN-GRA-DIRT Mineral Curio Graveyard Dirt $4.00
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Yes, it's actually from a cemetery. It's not graveyard dirt if it is not properly bought from a graveyard spirit.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby satc_fan84 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks for ur help
satc_fan84

Goofer Dust, what exactly is it used for?

Unread postby divaluck » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:56 am

Is Goofer dust always a tool to harm somebody or cause them trouble? Or are there other uses for this powder?
divaluck

Re: Goofer Dust, what exactly is it used for?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 am

Rockpep wrote:Is Goofer dust always a tool to harm somebody or cause them trouble? Or are there other uses for this powder?

Goofer dust works by cursing power--it is always used in cursing of one sort or another. So your question is really...can you curse someone in a way that is designed to do something other than cause someone trouble? The answer is yes. One way of working with goofer dust is actually in love work--to make a person sick to death until they return to you--its a type of Intranquility working.
For more, please check out:
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 am

Goofer Dust is powder aimed at killing, maiming, harming, messing up, cursing, and destroying. You can use it for all such purposes.

Its power is coercive and corrosive so its made to destroy, ruin, and kill something. Whether that is someone's life, love, or health is all determined by intent and how it is deployed.

There are cases of "goofering" someone for love. Which seems to refer to both goofer dust and graveyard dirt with the intent of coercing someone to love you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 pm

"Goofering for love" is actually a conditional curse -- essentially the victim must love you or die.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Goofer Dust and Reconciliation...cross purposes?

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:27 am

An update on my situation with my eventual ex-husband......I've done some break up work on him and the skank, which a quick reading with CM Ali confirmed was behind my husband wanting to be here with me for Christmas....however, here is the wrinkle. He left today to his mother's, where he's meeting up in a few days with his skank and her kid from when she was knocked up while still in high school. I'm beyond pissed about this, of course, and even more pissed that my 'mother' in law is actually going out of her way to help with this, providing them with the use of her house for their visit and according to the texts I found on my husband's phone, she's already calling the skank her 'daughter' and the brat her 'grandchild', even though both sets of biological grandparents are very much in this child's life. Oh, and did I mention we haven't filed yet, and my husband is all on board with the idea of me visiting him in March. >.<

I'm hitting my mother-in-law with everything I've got. She's all for him cheating because she wants grandkids, he's had a vasectomy, and this is the only way she's getting one. A good friend had the idea to send her a card dusted with goofer dust, filled with all sorts of D-I-L sappiness to not only make her feel bad, but provide a delivery system for the dust.

I want to do the same to him, especially while he's there with here, as he's sure to touch her shortly thereafter and get the goofer dust on them both. Then once that, and some other things I'm going to start while he's there start taking hold, I'd like to send him a second card at his duty station, in combination with a skull candle, for reconciliation. Not so much because I want him back, but because I want that to be all that is on his mind.

My main question is working this way going to be working at cross purposes? Should I just stick to the break-up/destruction of their relationship?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Re: Goofer Dust and Reconciliation...cross purposes?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:33 am

Honey, you sound very mixed up in your intentions.

One does not use Reconciliation spiritual supplies on a skull candle to mess with someone's mind. You are better off with a skull candle and Controlling, Domination, Revenge, or I Can You Can't supplies, the way you are talking.

Consult with ConjureMan Ali, as he is your root worker -- i believe he will set you straight on importance of coming to a place in your mind where you can manifest singleness of purpose.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:48 pm

I do have a purpose, to break them up. I wasn't sure if planting the seed in his head of reconciliation would facilitate that or not. I'm guessing not, from what you're saying.

Now I know to stick to the controlling, commanding and dominating supplies exclusively. Thank you Miss Cat, as always for your input and advice!

And ConjureMan Ali hasn't done any work for me, he was kind enough to do a quick reading for me one night after my husband had asked about coming home for Christmas. I needed to know for sure if that was the spell I had done about two weeks prior starting to manifest or not.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm

The only way the Reconciliation products would really work is, like Miss cat mentioned, your mind, intent, and prayers were focused on reconciliing. Since you are not then this isn't the way to go.

If your aim is revenge and break up then you are looking at something like Restless and Controlling products on him, and Break Up products on them.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Thank you, CM! Like I said, I wasn't sure if the reconciliation products would work in the context I was thinking of using them. You and Cat helped save me a lot of pointless work! ;-) I know thoughts of reconciliation will go through his mind (have already since he wanted to be with me for this past week after 7 months of squawking about a divorce) because he's the type of person who cannot be 'alone'. It scares the beejesus out of him. But I'll continue to work that on the mundane level as I have been already. Thanks again!
Maljen

Goofer dust

Unread postby misslady_24 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 pm

I have a question, i'm going to do the love me or die jackball tonight. It states I need Goofer Dust and the target's hair, but my target has a bald head. I did collect his facial hair when he shaved. Will that be ok?
misslady_24

Re: Goofer dust and Grave yard dirt

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Hair from any part of the body counts as a personal concern.

Have you had a reading on this matter? The Love Me or Die Jackball is not easy work and is extremely dangerous. You'll literally make someone sick and can cause their death.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ariela » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:02 pm

also if you sprinkle goofer dust around a crowded area where many people walk, like the hallway of an apartment building, will those other than the ones you target be affected?
ariela

Unread postby Phrygian » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Ive searched the whole forum using the searchbox and the advance search. couldnt find the answer anywhere.
can a guy use Goofer Dust or Graveyard Dirt for a girl?
Phrygian

Unread postby preppieroots » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 pm

@ariela ~ if you have called out the target's name and your intention as you lay the dust, then no, it should not affect anyone other than the target.

@Phrygian ~ Goofer dust and graveyard dirt are not gender specific, anyone of any sexual identity can use it successfully for anyone of any gender.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 am

Goofer dust is a killing powder. Gender doesn't play a part in killing someone.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Goofer Dust for protection?

Unread postby Jibrael » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:11 pm

A question on Goofer Dust.

I know that this is a substance with primarily harmful uses (hence its name, "Killing Dust"), but can it be used for protection or other benevolent purposes? I ask this because so many jinxing substances can also be used for protection or hex-breaking, including many of the ingredients of Goofer Dust, such as Graveyard Dirt and Sulphur.

Also, I read on one of the pages interviewing an old-time conjurer (I'm sorry I've forgotten which one, but it was page I was referred to from this forum) how he used Goofer Dust as a good luck/gambling charm. He said he kept a vial of the Dust on him, and just by remembering that it was on him bad luck was driven away. This got me to wondering if Goofer Dust could be used in general for protective purposes.

I know this is a powerful substance that is not to be trifled with carelessly, so before I try anything I would appreciate counsel.

Peace!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Re: Goofer Dust for protection?

Unread postby snake » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

I've used goofer dust as a very offensive sort of protection as in, "I'm going protect myself by sending you a whole lot of trouble to keep you busy for a while so you can't bother me." If you want to think of it as protection for your own ethics, morals, peace of mind, etc that's really your personal decision, but goofer dust is not usually something for general protective purposes.
snake

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Personally, I wouldn't use Goofer Dust for protection because of its properties...I mean just the word Goofer is enough for me; read further about its uses here http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Trying for the third time to post this, browser problems. Jibrael there are many ways to go about protection and graveyard dirt (but not Goofer Dust) is in the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall.html

look into Mercury Dimes, Four thieves Vinegar, Devils Shoe Strings, Devil Pod (Bat nut) Do a search in the upper right hand corner, it will be very helpful :).
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html

What you read about Goofer Dust was here:

Good luck and take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Goofer Dust for Protection?

Unread postby Jibrael » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 am

Thank you everyone for the responses. Based on your advice, and further personal meditation, I am not going to use the Goofer Dust in the protective work I'm planning. There is some Goofer Dust coming in my LM order, but I'll save it for when its needed for the work it was designed for.
Blessings! :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Re: Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Goofer Dust can be worked in protection, just like a sword or a gun would. But as such it can be turned by a skilled opponent and used to destroy that one wants to protect. Juggling with dynamite and throwing them at the opponents will shatter large forces. But if a kid throws a bunch of marbles under your feet...well, you get my point.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wiccanbudgiemom » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:40 am

I wanted to use goofers dust on someone who lives far away. I thought about writing a name or names on paper and put it in a sealed envelope with goofers dust and hide it away from my home. Something fast and easy. I also wanted to do it on multiple people which some I can't remember names. Could I say this is for all the people who hurt me while I was at....? Any suggestions?
wiccanbudgiemom

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 am

wiccanbudgiemom wrote:I wanted to use goofers dust on someone who lives far away. I thought about writing a name or names on paper and put it in a sealed envelope with goofers dust and hide it away from my home.

That's a bad idea. I would not keep something like that in my house. Much better would be to dress some junk mail with Goofer Dust and mail it to the person.

wiccanbudgiemom wrote: I also wanted to do it on multiple people which some I can't remember names.

If you don't even have a name, your probably not going to be able to do much to them, I would simply let it go and move on with my life.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Are there insects and spiders in any Lucky Mojo products?

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun May 15, 2011 7:13 pm

I have been looking into ordering more products but I read that some oils,powders etc contain insects and spiders and im not cool with that so is there a way you can list those so I don't purchase those thanks :) sorry if this was the wrong posting are for this topic.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity
Spellkiss

Re: question about the products

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Insects and spiders???? ...more like herbs and minerals...are included in the oils, powders and incense.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon May 16, 2011 2:53 am

no i heard one of them was included in the hotfoot one among others like crushed ones
Spellkiss

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 am

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 01956.html theres the article heres what it said in it:
ne, and "goofer" dust, made with dead spiders, to make an enemy sick—or worse.
im curious what other products have insects or spiders to avoid them...thanks
Spellkiss

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 am

Lets back up and see what you are trying to accomplish to see if we can recommend proper products for you or and even better you might wish to consult with one of the Members of AIRR who can also recommend products:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You see ommitting an ingredient, not that I believe that it could, but it would be like making Toll House cookies without the chocolate chunks.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Some products do contain animal curios. However all are received legally and with no harm to the animals. For example Black Cat Hair and Black Dog Hair which can be bought by themselves or can be found in Break Up oil are all obtained without any harm to the pets.

If you are hesitant from using products that contain animal curios then stay away from them. There are hundreds of products that contain only plants and minerals. Some of the harsher products like Black Arts, Goofer Dust, and Break Up may be the ones you have issue with.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

no I was just curious cause I read about the dead spider thing..animals don't bother me its mainly spiders that do.I was just trying to learn about the products that contain those so I don't ever look into them. I already bought the products I want for now and have had a reading :)
Spellkiss

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Heres a good one :) ( some good luck info about spiders)
http://www.luckymojo.com/spider.html
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org
for the readings good luck to You SpellKiss!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells