• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:56 am

Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Re: Goofer Dust:Can it be used in candle magic?

Unread postby giovanna_1530 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I recently heard of someone dressing a candle with goofer dust in order to curse them. Is this a correct use? Because I have always thought of it as as something the target needed to come into contact with.
giovanna_1530

Re: Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Powders can be used to double dress candles as well as for contact magic.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TopDog » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 am

Hi,

I am new to the forum.

I will like to know (before I buy) which of the sachet powders and oils has Goofer Dust and/or Cemetery Dirt.

It may not be the store policy to give out recipes for products, but all I need to know is which products has these items in it.
Because I don't deal in cemetery things, because they are unclean. I will like to know which products have the cemetery dirt before I use them on my candles.

I will be using the oils and sachet powders to dress my candles, and I don't want any cemetery dust or dirt on my candles and hand. Also, which products was coffin nails used on ?? Again, coffin nails are from the cemetery.

Thanx !!!

NB: I do hope I get a detailed response !!
TopDog

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:48 pm

If you have an objection to such things then simply stay away from products of a harsh nature. If you are doing works of attraction, blessing, success etc then you won't be running into those products.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TopDog » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 am

Hi,

I was hoping for a more specific answer, hopefully from Cat !

What do you mean by harsh ?

Ok, I want to use a Reversing sachet powder, is that harsh ?

Or the Uncrossing sachet, Commanding and Compelling sachet ?

And what about the Oils for the above ?
TopDog

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 am

You'll be fine with the products you've mentioned. ConjureMan Ali is basically saying you should steer clear of all crossing-oriented products.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 pm

That's right.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Goofer Dust ??

Unread postby Indian_conjure » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:09 am

I read this spell for bringing luck in a finbarr book which got uploaded recently here called Marcus T. Bottomley - Dark Rites & Encounters With The Devil.

I'm snipping the extensive quotation from the Marcus Bottomley book, because
    1. We don't allow file uploads on this forum, so you must have seen it somewhere else.
    2. This forum is dedicated to Lucky Mojo products and merchandise; this book is not in the Lucky Mojo catalogue.
    However, I will say that the quote described a fairly traditional method of acquiring graveyard dirt.

Miss Michaele

Now my question is I have read that Goofer Dust is used only in harmful magick so can this be used to bring someone luck? and Secondly can only aquiring graveyard dirt suffice as the main ingredient of this dust as its said in the spell or do I have to mix it with other materials to make it goofer dust? And whats this mean you have cross the river or a stream in the spell mean...any ideas guys??
Indian_conjure

Re: Goofer Dust ??

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 am

Graveyard dirt is an ingredient in goofer dust; but they are not the same thing and are not used for the same purpose.

Goofer dust is strictly for killing work; "goofer" comes from an African word (I think it exists in several languages), kufwa, to die. So goofer dust is "killing powder." It contains not only graveyard dirt but also hot, sharp, caustic or just plain frightening ingredients -- stinging insects and snake sheds, for instance. Lucky Mojo has goofer dust for sale.

These topics have been addressed on this forum many times. For instance:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Goofer Dust ??

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 am

Thank you for taking care of that Miss Michaele! Great post...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TopDog » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi,

Thanx for the response,

I had my fair share of run-ins with dead people, and I have learnt to stay clear of anything from the dead. A couple of months ago, I was assaulted by a dead old woman.

I know that Cat has her practice and methods for getting cemetery dirt by buying it, but I am not ready to face the dead as yet !
:mrgreen:
TopDog

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 pm

TopDog, as Ali said, you would wish to steer clear of oils and other products that carry the idea of harming someone.

But it also seems that you are making a mistake by confusing Goofer Dust with cemetery dirt. In our practice, we often use dirt from the grave of a loved one for protection or assistance. If your culture calls that "unclean," then perhaps you should not be working in this tradition.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Mixing Goofer Dust With Hot Foot Oil

Unread postby citizenrule » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:11 pm

After three months of thinking, I have decided that I am going to use Goofer Dust with Hot Foot Oil on my enemies. I have had enough of their tortures. Please give your opinion on this.I will be cleansing by using 13 Herb Bath and Sachet after I've done the work. Do you think that is alright?
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: clarity, grammar, spelling
citizenrule

Re: Gooferdust With Hotfoot Oil

Unread postby Jibrael » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Personally, whereas I don't think its "wrong" to do both, it seems excessive. Hot Foot drives someone away and Goofer Dust.. well ... its name means "Killing Dust."

I'm in a situation myself right now where I want to just blast someone with everything I have, but my more rational-magical mind is telling me to pick one thing., and focus on that. But I look forward to the suggestions of the more experienced.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Re: Mixing Goofer Dust With Hot Foot Oil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Mixing a powder with an oil is messy and makes yucky little globs of goo that cannot be hidden or blended into dirt to conceal the colouration.

If you want to do the work, try mixing Goofer Dust with Hot Foot Powder. You can order here by clicking the "Add to Cart" buttons.

MIN-GOO-DUST
Goofer Dust
$4.00

IPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Incense Powder
$4.00

Be sure to spiritually cleanse, as you noted. Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby citizenrule » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:07 am

thanks caterine and jibreal for yr replies. thanks cat for the editing my grammer.

jibreal please dun hestitate to teach them a lesson. otherwise we b called nobody and coward..

1) i add the mixture on the seat where that person seats for lunch. but he sat at another seat. after he eats i wenr there n add on his leftover food.hope anything happens.

2) I add goofer dust on two dollar note and buy a drink at a hotel where my another enemy wrk. his hand are wet n touched on the sachet side. i prayed my desire. will update abot the upcoming and need yr comments
citizenrule

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 am

Hi, citizenrule --

1) Adding the powders to left over food that will not be touched is not really the same as getting the powders in contact with the person. I think it is a waste of time and products.

2) Getting the powder on money that the person touches is good work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby citizenrule » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

thanks cat for yr comment.i did that coz it his own dirt.i am that much fustrated of that petson.i will again will get the sachet in contact with him.thanks
citizenrule

Counteracting Goofer Dust

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi everyone. I have read a lot about counteracting certain negative powders (Hot Foot, Crossing, etc.) with Van Van, Chinese Wash, Uncrossing, Salt, etc. if you were to spill them on yourself or your possesions.

But what about Goofer Dust?

Will these things also work to neutralize/counteract the effects of Goofer Dust too?

Thanks for any replies.
DeborahHarris

Re: Counteracting Goofer Dust

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Goofer dust is in the same category; it's negative work. Read about it here (http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Counteracting Goofer Dust

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Powders like Goofer Dust, Crossing Poder, Break Up Powder, Hot Foot Powder, Destruction Powder, and Jinx Powder are generally referred to as "messes" when they have been layed down for a person to walk over or into.

They may be washed away with a liquid such as Chinese Wash (whose motto is "Clean Away that Evil Mess with Chinese Wash"), Van Van Bath Crystals in Water, or Jinx Killer Bath Crystals in Water, etc. .

They may also be "killed" by powdering over them with powders such as Jinx Killer Powder or Fear Not To Walk Over Evil Powder.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 am

Thanks.
DeborahHarris

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 pm

I am wondering if one might be able to use goofer dust to "kill" someones sexual appetite and their desire for intimacy? for someone like a sexual predator? Is goofer dust too intense for something like that? I wonder if there are better/more appropriate methods?

Id like to kill off the sexual appetite of someone who is predatory sexually and also hotfoot them right out of town. I figure if I simply hotfoot them wherever they go someone else will be at their mercy. So why not get rid of the problem at its foundation.
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Tristan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 am

Hey olivialeigh.

As long as the work is justified to use goofer dust, it is not too intense. So yes, you can use goofer dust to kill someone's nature.

You can burn black penis candles dressed with Destruction oil and double dressed with goofer dust. After preforming such work, be sure to bathe with hyssop and clean with Chinese Wash.
Tristan

Unread postby calidivashaylasands » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:15 am

Greetings & Belessings all,

I am ready to do some work on someone who has been working on me and my partner for a year now. I have house keys to this persons home. Can I use goofer, graveyard, sulfur and put them(the set of door keys) in a black cloth, with perhaps a photo, bind folded away from me and bury it to deploy it, I want the spirits to help so i was assuming a graveyard. I always see hair, and bodily personal concerns, but i dont have that i just have photos and keys, and some clothing but they belong to someone they care for not them directly. I would rathr use the keys, there is great pride in that abode and alot of control is exercised over ppl there, it seems fitting. i just need a little guidance. I want to never cross paths again, I want them to know in their dreams and thoughts that we ARE shunning them from our lives due to Their evil controlling schemes and "I can , you cant belief system" I want them to be so mired in their own real problems , pains and obstacles that they stop meddling, backbiting, gossiping then playing the victim while having other people carry out their dirty work. I want to bind them to the outcome they wanted for me, i want them to catch their own wrath and be unable to figure out how to stop it. This is what was done to me. I paid for lights on the altar to be set so im feeling better and ready to fight back!
calidivashaylasands

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 pm

calidivashaylasands --

Your work sounds quite traditional. The only thing i would add is that at the graveyard, you would wish to find the grave of a strong spirit of justice who will help you and bury the keys in that person's grave, asking for help and paying with a small offering of three coins and a drink of whiskey.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jaine01 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 am

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie here so please be patient with me :-)

I have purchased some goofers dust for the intention of my next door neighbours, who over the last 18 months have made my life a living hell.

I rent my property and consider myself a good tenant, however my 'neighbours' (and by them I mean just one couple who live next door to me in are adjoining semi detached house) They have made complaints to my landlord saying that my dogs bark constantly (i work from home and my dogs are rarely left alone and this is a complete lie), say I run up an down stairs and bang doors (I'm 42 and stopped running upstairs when I was 11!) , If I have an asthma attack I cough a lot and this usually happens in the night.. 'They' bang on the wall!! They watch my every move,, when I leave the house the they stand in their window and blatently look at me leave, look at me when I come home and generally make me feel very uncomfortable in my own home. I live on my own with my teenage son and feel that I have to watch every noise I make in case they complain and get me kicked out.. My beautiful home now feels like a prison and I'm constantly on edge, my dogs suffer because i'm to scared to let them out for long periods in case they bark.. They are a truly horrible family, they have big arguments with each other and shout a lot at their child..

I would love them to leave their house (they own it) and have nice lovely new neighbours move in their place.

I want to give them the misery they have caused me and are causing me, I want them to feel the sadness and anguish I feel, I want them to feel their personal space has been violated like they have made me feel and I want them to be unhappy as they have made me and my family.

My question is how do I use Goofers powder effectively on them? I cant go to their door and I certainly don't want any verbal contact with them.. I have access to their front garden however and the path leading to their door (albeit in full view of the rest of the street)

Any advise will be much appreciated please.

Jaine x
jaine01

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 pm

jaine01: Hello there. I see that you have used your first two posts to cross-post duplicates in two separate locations on the forum. Please be warned that the continued practice of this will result in board warnings. Thank you so much.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Mix of Goofer Dust, Hotfoot and Black Arts? Overkill

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 am

I currently have a situation where I was going to do some cursing work on a female (I wont get into the situation but, she definitely deserves it so please dont judge). and Yes I have had a reading done and It was advised cursing work targeting specific things could be done effectively. Id also like to hotfoot her ass out of town. I am aware that goofer and hotfoot together can be used but may be a bit redundant. However Im looking to cover all of my bases. Make her entire life a living hell and destroy everything good about it - Additionally, I had read in another post that black arts oil is used to strengthen dark works? Or also work with certain entities. I hope I got this right. I have 2 questions:

1. Can I use black arts oil with goofer dust and hot foot powder (on a figural candle) to get maximum benefits or are these three together overkill? Id be backing things up with a mailed letter to her house dressed with goofer dust and hotfoot powder and some LMCC vigil candles after determining if there are any signs I find in the first month.

2. Im not looking for her to die (although admittedly I wouldnt be sorry if she did) As this bitch has absolutely ruined two years of my life. Basically I was hoping that shed finally get that ass wupping she deserves on top of a world of crap with everything else in her life she holds dear. Does Goofer dust/black arts oil cover this?
Olivialeigh

Re: Mix of Goofer Dust, Hotfoot and Black Arts? Overkill

Unread postby heartexalted » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Olivialeigh wrote:Additionally, I had read in another post that black arts oil is used to strengthen dark works? Or also work with certain entities. I hope I got this right.

Well, I have a personal nickname for Black Arts oil - "Special Oil No. 666" :lol:

1. Can I use black arts oil with goofer dust and hot foot powder (on a figural candle) to get maximum benefits or are these three together overkill? Id be backing things up with a mailed letter to her house dressed with goofer dust and hotfoot powder and some LMCC vigil candles after determining if there are any signs I find in the first month.

I wouldn't consider it overkill. The goofer dust can cause sickness, bad luck, misery, etc., and the hot foot can send her away. I think a bigger question, are these various things part of a focused strategy?

2. Im not looking for her to die (although admittedly I wouldnt be sorry if she did) As this bitch has absolutely ruined two years of my life. Basically I was hoping that shed finally get that ass wupping she deserves on top of a world of crap with everything else in her life she holds dear. Does Goofer dust/black arts oil cover this?

Well, goofer dust is intended to cause death, so if you are not specifically seeking that, Crossing might be a better option. One option would be to include in your prayers the condition "if my cause is justified in God's eyes" or, as I might say, "to the extent justified in God's eyes."
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:51 am

hearteaxalted thanks for your reply.

Im looking for her to have bad luck and misery. Maybe get fat and lose her looks (although I admit shes only a 6 at best right now), and for her to lose her job, her friends, desire for sex, desire for exercise, maybe get her sneaky ass beat by someone else's life she has tried to ruin.etc. I think a crossing spell kit would be the best way to go. My main issue has been that I have not been able to get rid of this awful human stain. I think crossing and hotfoot will work best! Unless hotfoot is included in the spell kit.

Thanks for all of your advice!
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

It sounds like you are on the right track for some negative work! I don't think it is overkill at all.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Olivialeigh wrote:Im looking for her to have bad luck and misery. Maybe get fat and lose her looks ... desire for sex, desire for exercise,

Sounds like black skull candles stuck with pins would be useful.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:42 pm

MissMichaele wrote:
Sounds like black skull candles stuck with pins would be useful.

Miss Michaele

I love that spell. One of my favorite enemy work spells.

With the addition of Goofer Dust in a circle around it and three black candles dressed with Black Arts Oil in a Triangle around the skull.

Black Magick is something to really cherish.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:50 am

These are all great ideas. Thanks everyone I ordered some Crossing oil and powder, I have LMCC goofer dust, and the ingredients to make my own hotfoot powder (although Im not sure what I would do with it) and black arts oil. I actually have a black female nude figural candle from LMCC as well and 9 offertory candles. Definitely did not think about the Pin idea though. Sadly I have no access to any personal concerns and all Ive got are pictures, so im hoping that the pictures coupled with her birthdate and full name and address (to send some hotfoot and whatever powder I decide on - either goofer or crossing) will be enough to make a significant impact. I feel once she comes in contact with it shell be connected with the candle spell? At least thats what I sort of have understood from previous posts. tricks by mail seem to boost the spell potency?

Also wondering, would I use my targets maiden name or married name? I have never had this issue before
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Olivialeigh wrote:These are all great ideas. Thanks everyone I ordered some Crossing oil and powder, I have LMCC goofer dust, and the ingredients to make my own hotfoot powder (although Im not sure what I would do with it) and black arts oil. I actually have a black female nude figural candle from LMCC as well and 9 offertory candles. Definitely did not think about the Pin idea though. Sadly I have no access to any personal concerns and all Ive got are pictures, so im hoping that the pictures coupled with her birthdate and full name and address (to send some hotfoot and whatever powder I decide on - either goofer or crossing) will be enough to make a significant impact. I feel once she comes in contact with it shell be connected with the candle spell? At least thats what I sort of have understood from previous posts. tricks by mail seem to boost the spell potency?

Also wondering, would I use my targets maiden name or married name? I have never had this issue before

Full name (as she currently goes by), birthdate, and photo are really the best way to start with a spell like this. Pins are easy to get, you can buy them from any fabric or hobby store, and even possibly a pharmacy like Walgreens. If they have colored ends, black and red would be best.

If you need a full lesson on using Black Magick you may consider contacting a Professional Practitioner that is verse in these methods. You are sure to find one at either of these sites:

http://www.rootworkers.com
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks Apollo. Ive also had amazing results using a break up jar with LMCC products so Im familiar with doing darker work. I do have an AIRR rootworker who is familiar with the issue, aware of my intention and thinks crossing and cursing is a good idea. Im unfamiliar with the use of pins, but Ill look through the archives and the forums to get some ideas and see If I see anything and go over my books.

Thanks again!
Olivialeigh

Undo Goofer dust spell

Unread postby The Eye » Wed May 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi,

I'm thinking about a spell containing goofer dust, using either a black eve candle or a black skull candle.

Let's suppose the target repents or that I wish to put an end to her sufferings, how can I undo the effect of the goofer dust spell ?

I just want to punish the target for some times, not for her entire life !

Thanks for your help
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed May 29, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pronouns
The Eye

Re: Undo Goofer dust spell

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed May 29, 2013 3:03 pm

The Eye wrote:I just want to punish the target for some times, not for her entire life !

Then don't use Goofer Dust.

I take it you haven't started the work yet, and you're already planning on how to pull the plug on it. That isn't the kind of work where Goofer Dust is called for. If you want to put a barb in someone, put them in a vinegar jar, or some such. Goofering isn't the kind of work you go into half-way.
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby The Eye » Wed May 29, 2013 3:16 pm

I hear you, and you might be right.

I'll get some thoughts about it then.

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers
The Eye

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 4:43 pm

I have to agree with Doctor Hob here; Goofer is for the long-term, end-all-be-all. The Vinegar Jar recommendation is a bit more appropriate to your needs, as I know them.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby The Eye » Thu May 30, 2013 3:43 am

Yes, or any other spell not including goofer dust I guess, such as crossing/revenge/inflammatory confusion.
The Eye

Unread postby natasha76 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:24 pm

whether is ok to mix goofer dust with DUME sachet powder ?.. will target be affected if will walk over that in sneakers or slippers just as if they had walked barefoot through the mess ?..tnx :)
natasha76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 am

Natasha 76
I'm not sure if you just asked a question or making a statement.
Yes, you can mix the two.
I had laid Goofer's dust out on my front grass about a year ago. I didn't state an intent (STUPID ME) because I knew who was trespassing on my lawn (and just completely forgot about the lawn people).
Poor lawn guy broke a limb. And he had walked over it with boots on.....
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby natasha76 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your response... yes,i was asking a question about mixing goofer dust and DUME powder... and yes,i was asking whether will be ok, if target will walk over that in shoes,sneakers,slippers, will powders affect her ? (with state an intent and calling target name when i puting powder)....thank you again :)
natasha76

Unread postby precious » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 am

Hi am planning on doing a break up spell using goofer dust, will it affect the two parties? because I only want one person affected by the work.
precious

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Hello, Precious,
I wouldn't do that unless I wanted to harm them both.
You're better off with this powder (which is made specifically for this purpose) www.luckymojo.com/powder-break-up.html
And, for your information, the break-up kit has absolutely everything you would need to do the job perfectly
www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Brooke » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 am

Hi
I know goofers dust is meant to be layed for the person to walk in but if this option is not available due to the target living along distance away in another city,can it also be successfully used to dress an item that could be delivered to the target that they will touch with their hands.

If so should it only be done the once or on a fairly regular basis till you get results.
Brooke

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, Brokke,
Absolutely you can do this!
I LOVE Goofer Dust! No home should be without it!
I personally use it until I see results. But, the results are usually swift!
Wishing you the best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Brooke » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:19 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
Brooke

Goofer Dust Spell Question

Unread postby que25 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Has anyone heard of a goofer dust and barbwire spell to protect your relationship? If so, can you please tell me what you have to do. What I got was that you put you and the person you are with photo in a frame and take barbwire and goofer dust it. Put around the frame and bury it at the front door. I am pretty much trying to protect my relationship from someone trying to come in and if so they will have bad luck trying. What do I need to do with the person trying to come in? Any thoughts on this?
que25

Re: Goofer Dust Spell Question

Unread postby callmeladyluck » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 pm

It might be easier to freeze out the person if you know who they are.
callmeladyluck

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, Que25,

I haven't heard of that one, but there is something similar with Barberry rather than barbed wire. http://www.herb-magic.com/barberry.html

I've also heard of doing something similar with Red Brick Dust http://www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html

And if you're concerned about your partner, you can always perform a Stay with me spell. I like this spell because it can be performed as a facilitator to an already healthy relationship

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby que25 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Miss Aida,

I ordered it through Lucky this week. I ordered the honey jar one. When I did the reconciliation honey jar it worked so well that I wanted to do another honey jar. What do you think about the stay with me honey jar kit?
que25

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello, Que25,
I love it!!
Keep us posted on your progress!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Goofer Dust, DUME, inflammation powder

Unread postby patty123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 pm

I would like to buy and use goofer dust, DUME and inflammation powder around the house and at the entrance where my husband brought his mistress that made everything possible to remove me from the house with police then to install herself, in the middle of the night.
I want they will hate and kill each other and separate and she will become so sick as she made me all these years. But if she becomes sick maybe will not leave?
how I curse these powders to affect only her? Just hold the powders and say the incantations all over or is better to do a spell that contains these powders adressed to her and for them to break up and fight like cat and dog, although these days cat and dog.
Thank you.
patty123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, patty123,
YES, you state your intentions.
Here is a webpage that Miss cat has written on the subject: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
After reading this, if you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sunnylight » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 pm

If I use goofer dust on a picture of my enemy, would it work? Do I need to burn a candle over it and do I need to pray to specific spirit?
sunnylight

Unread postby natstein » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:54 pm

Hello Sunnylight,

Just putting some goofer dust on a picture might get you a small result but you probably would not see a lot of movement without more work. If you look over this thread and some of the other threads on cursing and jinxing you will get a good idea of the other kinds of work you can do.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Goofer dust question

Unread postby angel1970 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:10 am

Hi how often does one need to reaply the goofer dust ? Does the goofer dust work right away or can it take a while.Also is the dust still effective if its raining outside ? thanks x
angel1970

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells