Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings from Colombia

roman
Newly Registered

Greetings from Colombia

Unread post by roman » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Mauricio Roman (everyone calls me Maurice or Moe) I am a Colombian American 33 year old man (Colombian born, grew up in LA - home sweet home) certified freelance web developer (technology is my life) Haitian Vodou Vodouisant formerly associated with Gade Nou Leve International Vodou Society (I developed the current version of and was the webmaster for their site for several years) which is led by Houngan Hector (you may have seen an item on the news about a person dying during a Lave Tet ceremony in New Jersey . . .) and a beginning Hoodoo practitioner. Vodou is my Faith, and I work with its Magickal system, however, I developed a strong interest in Hoodoo a couple of years ago, and it has become my primary Magickal system. I have found lucky mojo to be an excellent and admirable source of information - it truly is a model of what an online spiritual information resource should be.

Other than that, some interests are the Blues and old Dixie Jazz :)

Blessings to all,

Maurice

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Greetings from Colombia

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi Maurice and welcome to the forum!

We have a couple of Vodou practitioners hanging around here who also do root work.
If you have questions about LMC products--what's appropriate, how they work, and how they can be used just let us know!

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

roman
Newly Registered

Re: Greetings from Colombia

Unread post by roman » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Bri,

Thank you for your warm welcome, I had not seen the post as I had assumed that the system would notify me of replies to my posts . . .

Anyway, I am reading and enjoying your website right now, and I will be sure to ask when I need information about Lucky Mojo products.

Thanks again, and blessings

Maurice

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”