Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings from Mississippi (and a question)

Jai1216

Greetings from Mississippi (and a question)

Unread post by Jai1216 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 am

Hello everyone!

I am Jai. I am so grateful to have found LM at this point in my life. I made my first purchase on last month and soon followed up with my 2nd purchase on last week. I am quite new to practicing, but not exactly new to the idea of hoodoo or conjure work. As a kid, I always intuitively knew one could use herbs, roots, etc. for various purposes. I just claircognitively "knew" it could be done. I recall one time (at age 10 or so) that I boiled pine needles as I thought it had some magical cure. So, I had always kept that in the back of my mind. I knew that when I turned into an adult, I could practice whatever I wanted to. I cannot believe how free I feel now. I went from feeling restricted (religion-wise) to now practicing divination and hoodoo with faith comfortably.

I struggled a lot with letting my hoodoo side out. I grew up in a denomination in which hoodoo is thought of as demonic right in my small tight-knit community. If someone found out you practiced, you needed to go straight to the altar for forgiveness and an exorcism. Most of the hoodoo beliefs and practitioners that I can think of are in cities around the Mississippi River. The closer you get to the Mississippi River, the more you will find hoodoo practitioners.

I am really enjoying learning from the forum and enjoying using the LM oils. I remember seeing LM products on the shelf at an old drug store when I was younger. I believed even then, but always talked myself out of practicing and believing.

On another note, I have a question and not sure of the appropriate place to ask this. I have LM oils and bath crystals. I notice that after I take a bath in any of the crystals, or even if i just rub any of the oils on my body, I become *incredibly* drowsy. It is a feeling similar to, the effects of hydrocodone. I have never gotten high before, but I would imagine it to feel similar to that feeling of being buzzed and I can feel slight buzzing around my body. The very 1st LM product I used was Road Opener bath salts. I noticed it then and ever since with any LM bath salt or oil.

Anyone able to explain this phenomenon?

Thanks,

Jai

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Greetings from Mississippi (and a question)

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:31 am

That's a rather odd effect. It's a puzzle that would probably be cleared up by a reading by one of the gifted and ethical workers at AIRR.

But without pulling a single card, it occurs to me to wonder if this might be a lingering effect from your strict, anti-hoodoo religious upbringing.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Welcome to The Forum Jai216!
Here are some links that will help you if you have not already started reading:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
This is a link to Miss Cat's online Book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"

In your next order, if you have not already done so, I highly recommend ordering Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, Miss Cat's book that is available for purchase:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Each Sunday Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali Host a Show on Blog Talk Radio. It is on at 3:00 PM Pacific and 6:00 EST. You and I are Central time so 5:00 PM. Its a great way to interact with folks here in the Lucky Mojo Forum and learn from two of the best rootowrkers in the business!
http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

Hope to see you this Sunday both hearing the Show live and seeing you in the chat room of BTR!

Be Blessed!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Starrione

Unread post by Starrione » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi Jai,

I am an occasional participant, and I love and use catherine's products.

I have been raised alot like you, and I totally understand what it is like being a sensitive, which I think you are.

You may have the ability to talk to the dearly departed, or animals, or the wind, heck, almost anything...

Some herbs and rocks will open you up like a flower, on the inside. You may feel like a radio station. Some things can do this.
I can see how Road Opener could affect you this way, you oughta try combining Love Me Oil and Bewitching Oil and walk in a big chain store, just once.

This ability can be used for yourself and others as communication is key in the spirit world, and in ours.

Learn how to open and close that door, using certain products will help you. You also need to know how to protect yourself, of which there is a ton of info here for that.

Kyanite is a rock that can open you up, just by holding it, or licking it, just don't take a lot of it, it can be dangerous in large quantities. Start experimenting, slowly.... I learned about Kyanite the hard way, by accident. (Me:Jane, get me off this crazy thing! My best friend:Effie, do I have to peel you offa that ceiling? Me: You might, I haven't any idea why I am up here and why I am speaking in another accent!) I learned about Bewitching and Love me oil the same way, and yes, I messed up and went to to the store while wearing it ...

You will start learning. Hoodoo can be learned in a lot of ways, catherine has a huge body of information, but, don't forget the spirit, they can help you too.

Join us in the radio show forum, it's a riot!
starrione

Jai1216

Unread post by Jai1216 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 am

My apologies, Miss Michaele. I was not aware I had received some feedback. Thank you for being so caring enough to share your thoughts. I pulled some cards on it myself, so now I believe I have a grip on the cause. It is a good thing that is happening, according to the Angels.

Jai1216

Unread post by Jai1216 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 am

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:
In your next order, if you have not already done so, I highly recommend ordering Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, Miss Cat's book that is available for purchase:

Tammie Lee
This is just what I was thinking about ordering. I guess this is a sign I need to order. Thanks for your warm welcome!

Jai1216

Unread post by Jai1216 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 am

Starrione,

Your post really did touch me. I do have the ability to talk to the departed, but I do not exercise that gift much. More often, I just communicate with angels and guides. I have other gifts/abilities as well.

What a coincidence! I was thinking about picking up some Kyanite. I thought I had some pieces at home but after searching thru my stash, I see I do not have it.

Another coincidence is, I just put Love Me and Bewitching in my cart lol. I know that you bringing these things up in conversation is not mere coincidence, but really, signs for me to go ahead and do what my guides have been telling me to do.

Btw, what exactly happened when you went to WM?

Thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Hello, Jai! Welcome...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 am

I'm going to try that in a high end store and see the effects hehehehehe
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 am

Hi, Jai! My father was born and raised in Gunnison, Mississippi, a tiny town on the Mississippi River. In fact, his father was a fisherman. Glad to see you here!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jai1216

Unread post by Jai1216 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Mama Micki, I know where Gunnison is! Thank you so much for sharing that about your father. That is great :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Tammie Lee
This is just what I was thinking about ordering. I guess this is a sign I need to order. Thanks for your warm welcome!

I have never been good at "quotes" and I really do not like quoting the whole post, but I hope this helped you and finds you well!

Sincerely yours,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Hello, Jai, and welcome to the forum!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Hello and welcome I am new still too.

I used the LM healing oil and the bath crystals on my significant and currently absent other. He seemed to get high and all he does is sleep when I use it. He also says, "that smells so good, what is that? :| I like it." Seeing what you experienced made me smile.

The way I was raised, magic is a big no, no. But eventually we walk our own path. I was scared to tell my mother I read cards about a year ago. That resulted in her giving me in her Chinese cards because she shouldn't be reading them herself. Its too much for her mind which is dedicated to pure and complete faith. We don't discuss magic or that I am learning, but somehow she knows... She always knows!

Looking forward to following your posts!
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:34 am

Hi Jai and welcome to the Forum :) It sounds like you could get a lot from Miss Cat's correspondence course which goes in depth into the practice of Conjure. It's a great place to broaden the path you're walking. Consider looking into it: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2012 Public Forum Introductions”