Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings from Raphael Hanael!

Raphael Hanael
Newly Registered

Greetings from Raphael Hanael!

Unread post by Raphael Hanael » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 am

My online name is Raphael Hanael, but my real name is Brian. I am new to the forum and am a huge fan of the Lucky Mojo website and the forum. Yes, I have been lurking shamelessly without registering for some time. :oops:

Anyways, I felt like this is the place I needed to join because I know that my path is just beginning. I feel that I am meant to be a Healer but am not 100% sure which path I am going to follow, but I definitely enjoy folk magic and hoodoo so I decided to begin with that. I enjoy working with the Saints, Angels, and spirit guides (some of whom are animals).

I figured we all have to start somewhere, so I am here to begin working towards the path I am meant to follow.

Oh, before I forget . . . the reason I chose Raphael and Hanael as my patron Angels is because both are angels of healing.

I hope to learn much from y'all.
With Blessings,

Raphael Hanael

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Greetings from Raphael Hanael!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum Raphael Hanael (Brian)! one of the many services Lucky Mojo offers is this forum, where you can ask questions about how to use Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies.

Here are a few others...

(http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html) Lucky Mojo's online catalog that includes the various hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) cat's online book of conjure craft: How to make mojo bags; lay tricks; burn candles and incense; use baths, washes, oils, powders, herbs, and roots; draw luck, love and money; and take off crossed conditions.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic; also listed here are excerpts from the book.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html) Please schedule an hour to listen to the The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour

#1 Rule "Keep your posts relevant. Posts which are not relevant to the particular subforum of the thread on which they are posted lowers the value of the conversation and may be removed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Welcome to the forums Raphael...good luck with your upcoming life choices! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 am

Hello Brian! Well if you don't know where to start why don't you sign up for the lucky mojo course thing? I'm thinking of signing up myself. I'm from sunny Singapore, I'm a professional uh... no English word for it local term would be shi-fu. Local magical worker.

Just picking up hoodoo. I'm most familiar with local magic, but I'm here from dabbling in hoodoo to thinking of learning seriously.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Welcome, Brian!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Great Choices for Your Name Brian!!!
Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”