Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings from the Boston Area

Tony

Greetings from the Boston Area

Unread post by Tony » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:12 am

My name is Tony Iacoviello and I live just outside Boston in Massachusetts. I'm very glad to finally be on the forum.

I've been a fan of Lucky Mojo books and products for a long time. I've studied folk magic and other systems most of my life, and am looking forward to studying with Miss Cat. I love art, philosophy, psychology, divination, religion, and personal growth.

I became interested in conjuring at my great grandmother's knee when she did what I later learned was Italian folk magic as simple little rituals, this also lead into my interest in performance magic as well as reading systems. I went to seminary and college, joined the Air Force, and traveled the world learning and studying, and becoming a bi-vocational minister back in 1984. Eventually I got hurt and that phase of my life ended and I returned to the Boston area. I continued my ministry and worked in IT to support my family. I continued my studies, and became associated with the Spiritualist Church in Boston and studied with Reverend Doctor Earle Myer. For a while I was also active in the Salem magick community.

Around 1995 I was teaching tarot at one of the community colleges and was recruited as a reader to work college, high school, and corporate events. I did these until just a few years ago when the entertainment company decided to go with less expensive options. I still do occasional events and home parties. I prefer short entertainment readings.

My joys in life are my children, grand children, and my life partner and the worlds most cuddly kitty, Mr. Widdles (my daughter named him Little man, but at close to 30 pounds, he outgrew that name over a decade ago).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Greetings from the Boston Area

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:04 am

Tony, it's great to see you here!

Thanks for the introduction. I know you through Facebook, but i didn't know all of that about your life.

I share some of your fondness for Italian folk magic -- my Sicilian grandmother gave me my earliest introduction to such practices, and that opened up a whole world of divination, magic, and spirituality for me.

I look forward to seeing your contributions to our conversations.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tony

Re: Greetings from the Boston Area

Unread post by Tony » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Thank you, very much! I look forward to becoming part of the community.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”