• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:32 pm

had to halt Dr. kioni's spell prosperity and wealth spell

had to halt Dr. kioni's spell prosperity and wealth spell

Unread postby spottedog9 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:20 pm

I was doing the ritual for success and prosperity and ever increasing income from the free green spells archive, the one from Dr. kioni. So anyhow my husband was okay until he went into a great deal of pain two nights ago, and a spirit told him that the only way i were to get wealthy was if he was dead, injured, or if we were divorced. I honestly feel that if i never ever told him that I was doing this, his mind wouldn't have been sending negative energy to my hoodoo and it would'nt have sent it right back to him.

So anyhow, husband took me to the beach, I had to throw the half-way burned down candle in the ocean, last night. However, I saved the two dollar bill, deposit slip, my hair, the lodestone and some of the herbs, and I buried it in a potted plant as I will be moving away from him January 2nd, we've agreed on a short term seperation from the marriage, this was before he new about any of my conjure. :roll:

I began to cry last night as i dismantled my conjure, i took my hair and stuff out of the candle. Now it's all in a potted plant, i am going to the bank to get dirt to put in there tomorrow. The plant will be going with me when I move.

i definitley plan on purchasing another candle and performing the ritual when i can afford it, when I am on my own. I hope to get a waitressing job soon...

Is keeping the remains of the spell still a good idea, even though it wasn't fulfilled on the full moon? is it pointless to keep the remains of the ritual, or will it still help? i feel that the conjure is thankful for saving it in the way that I did, and I apologized to the candle and told it that we would meet again, soon.

the night that my husband had an attack of pain, several hours before we went to sleep that night, I went down into our sleeping area and performed the ritual, he happened to come down and got real negative with me about it. (Irony? I think not!)

Could someone please lemme know what they think of all this: Aloha!

PS after i perform a ritual, I become very sexually aroused! What gives? :lol:
spottedog9

Re: had to halt Dr. kioni's spell prosperity and wealth spell

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Well I'm assuming you don't want him dead or injured but it sounds like divorce might be an option anyway. I guess you need to weigh your priorities. Do you have a choice? If you get a divorce and then continue the spell will he get harmed?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:03 pm

You can keep the spell remains if you want, but I would personally dispose of them just to put an end to the work thus far. I don't think it's going to hurt if you keep it around though as it wasn't a "bad" spell or anything. To be honest, if you're comfortable with the way you've wrapped things up, that's all that matters.

As I'm sure you're already aware, it's almost never a good idea to tell people about the spellwork you're doing or plan to do. If you really feel the need to tell someone about what you're doing, wait until after the spell has come to fruition. While it's totally possible that a spirit spoke to your husband, I would bet that the more likely scenario is that he just didn't want you doing the spell - for whatever reason.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:46 pm

This is a perfect example of why spell work should be kept secret. It sounds like your husband does not want you to be financially independent. I would just bury what has been done and re-do the spell when you get out on your own.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:38 am

I never tell anyone what I'm doing. Why tell your husband anything if you already had planned to separate? Don't worry about protecting him; he's not your problem anymore. Get your own place where you are free to do what you need to do.

I agree with Mary; your husband wants to control you by thwarting your financial independence. Many men are threatened by independent, successful women. Find one who isn't.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:26 am

Funny how that "spirit" spoke to him after he learned of your conjure, isn't it? Reminds me a friend of mine whose husband always heard "commands from the Lord" that were oddly controlling of her...Men like this will do anything and everything to thwart your efforts to gain your independence. I even knew of a man who shot himself in the foot in a "suicide attempt" to keep his intended from leaving -- 20 some years later she's still married and miserable, a virtual slave to the jerk. Don't waste your life -- do what you have to do!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 am

Literarylioness wrote:This is a perfect example of why spell work should be kept secret.
Mary

I am learning the bolded. I never let my husband know of anything I am doing, because he has made it clear before he doesn't believe in such things anyway, so I am sure that his energy will have a negative effect on any outcome I am trying to attain, even if it is for both of our benefits.
mommystwin27

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Jobs, Finances, Real Estate