Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hands-On and Distance Healing for Family Member or Friend

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Hands-On and Distance Healing for Family Member or Friend

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League so hundreds of people can pray for you and your boyfriend. I'd suggest asking Lucky Mojo to burn Blessing and Healing candles for him.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Attractingwealth7
Forum Member

Unread post by Attractingwealth7 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello all

I have an uncle who I'm close with that has cancer and this isn't his first time with it. He is extremely drepressed about it. What can I do to help him, what oils and candle would be most effective for healing from cancer and drepession...
I'd also like to keep him from going back to bad habit from being so stressed. I want him to believe and have the courage to beat this... Any suggestion will truly help!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:58 pm

I would use Healing, Healing Miracle and Crucible of Courage products. You can have the Lucky Mojo staff set a light for your uncle combining a bit of those three oils, just call the shop to ask.

Also, put in a prayer request for your uncle at the Crystal Silence League, where hundreds of people will pray for him.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 am

Along with MaryBee's good suggestions, you may also wish to petition St. Dymphna to aid him with the depression. She's a wonderful comfort to those who are dealing with it. Lucky Mojo carrys a line of products for working with her too.

Also, Rose of Crucifixion products are lovely for working to lift depression.

Another angle you could work if he is very lethargic, is working with Sun products. The Sun has a very energizing and uplifting energy, that is also great for healing. Dissolving some Sun bath crystals into some spring water, straining out the herbs, and then putting that into a spritz bottle which can be sprayed around his body and room might really help start to lift him up and give him hope.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 am

You may want to get a reading with an AIRR rootworker to see if anything can be done about the workers comp!
Using some Road Opener followed by Just Judge products may help get that moving in the right direction.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BerthaB
Forum Member

Unread post by BerthaB » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 am

My friend was diagnosed with prostate cancer and has recently had surgery. He asked me to pray for him and his health because he wants children but was told he may never be able to have any. I would like to set a candle for his health,well being, and the hopes that one day he will be able to be a father. Can someone lead me to the correct products to use for him? Thanks very much.
I love you Jesus!

Tristan
Forum Member

Unread post by Tristan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 pm

The candles I would consider would be Healing, Blessing, and John the Conqueror. You can order the candles to be burnt on the altars of the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church or have them sent to you to burn yourself.

If you work with saints, in addition to or in place of the Blessing candle I would consider a St. Joseph candle. St. Joseph the Betrothed foster-father of Christ is the patron of fathers and fatherhood.

You may also consider sending a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League for prayers on behalf of your friend.

Best of luck,

Tristan

N1reht
Forum Member

Unread post by N1reht » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 pm

My father is in ICU and really sick. The wick of my miracle healing candle develops what looks like little bubbles, mid way on the wick. Does this have any particular meaning? I let the candle burn all night in a safe place with nothing flammable near by inside our shower on top of the drain, but I use a snuffer to put it out during the day. Tonight I will burn it on the bathroom counter. I put a lil healing miracle oil back behind his head where the spine and head meet and sprinkled a lil satchet powder on his gown.

I paid for a miracle healing candle to be burned on the alter when I ordered as well as sending a prayer to the crystal silence league.

I wish I knew whether he needed blessing, uncrossing, etc.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 am

Your work is good; you'd have to do some divination on the burning candle to see what the bubbles meant. Or you can also read for common signs of candle burning here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also, post a prayer request for your dad at the Crystal Silence League, where hundreds of people will pray for him daily!

http://crystalsilence.org

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 am

Hi N1reht,

if you're not sure what kind of work he needs, you can also consider getting a reading by one of the fine workers of AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

N1reht
Forum Member

Unread post by N1reht » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I ordered a Blessing candle to be burned on the alter this morning for my father.

On the 29th of November he suffered a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm, he is still holding in there but he has suffered kidney failure and is edematous. Not enough urine is being expelled. Doctors can't tell how much is pneumonia and how much is fluid in his lungs. The TPN (liquid nutrition) is keeping his liver a lil down and doctors would like to see him eventually to start eating. He is a very strong man tho. They keep him sedated and hasn't been very responsive much this past week or so (looks THROUGH you, rather than AT you), tonight he was more aware and responsive.

N1reht
Forum Member

Unread post by N1reht » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:04 pm

My father is still hanging in there. And I keep burning blue or white candles for healing. I'm waiting to receive another fixed Healing Miracle candle and also a fixed Blessing candle with blessing oil and powder.

I wish I had ordered a Clarity candle tho, for the doctors, surgeons, and nurses.

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Is there a particular way to write a petition specially for healing someone?

Thank you for any help.

Lauri
Thank You Saint Anthony

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

lbcamera wrote:Is there a particular way to write a petition specially for healing someone?

Thank you for any help.

Lauri
Hello Lauri,

Petitions are best when direct and to the point. Name the target with a full name and birthdate. Name the illness exactly that they have. And ask for the healing of what ails them specifically.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:12 pm

For further inspiration, you can go to this page:
... and select one of the psalms that is used in healing. You can write it out -- or just quote from it in your petition.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Thank you so much I have done as you suggested.

My blessings to you
lauri
Thank You Saint Anthony

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:01 pm

You are very welcome. We are here to help.

Keep us updated!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

chanty911
Newly Registered

Unread post by chanty911 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 am

Is there any particular thing to do or add to the spells cast from distance?? It is for a couple who live in another country

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Well you need a good link to them, hair, fingernails, dirt from there foot track, that sort of thing.

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Sat May 11, 2013 7:29 am

Hmm I need something too but I don't have anything connected to them I can't really email them asking if they would kindly send me some hair or fingernails etc,

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 8:53 am

songfinder, many people post their pictures on the internet in places like facebook and linkedIn. Although not necessary a strong link but its an effective personal concern in the right hands.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

arilover16
Forum Member

Unread post by arilover16 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Greetings everyone,
im new to using the forum so bare with me.

Ok i have an aunt who is very sick and has a whole bunch of health problems and it seems to me that she is just waiting to die because she says next year she is going to stop taking all of her medicine. My mother and I try to introduce homeopathic medicine's to her but all she is saying "that would not help, nothing can cure this disease. How am I going to pay for that? " Its bothering me that she doesn't want to try anything and she's just letting her health deteriorate.

I would like to know if there is anyway I can get her to stop being so stubborn and try the homeopathic medicine and be more health conscious. Should I do an influence kit or controlling or something totally different.

Someone please help D:

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 am

Dear arilover16, I would not use influence or controlling products for your sick aunt. The first thing I would do is to order a Blessing Hoodoo Vigil Candle and burn it in her name.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-blessing.html
M.I.S.C. can set this light for you, too!
Lucky Mojo also has a great line of Healing Miracle products.http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
I would order the bath crystals and add some to her laundry. She doesn't need to know you have done this, just add some of the bath crystals to the rinse cycle of anything she will come in contact with.
She should continue to see her doctors and take her medicine, but LM products can help you surround her with love and light.

arilover16
Forum Member

Unread post by arilover16 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 am

ok That sounds wonderful ! Thanks

MoonSunStar
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 am

Hi,
My mom is sick, she's been having muscles aches and other forms of illnesses for years.
Please help me, can I do something to make her feel better? Is there any spell to make her heal, or at least feel better at all? Please help me, I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:20 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

First off keep in mind that magic is not a replacement for medical treatment and your mother needs the medical care that her health conditions impose. She also needs to make the appropriate lifestyle changes that can help her improve.

There are product lines that can be useful for helping someone heal which include Blessings, Healing and Tranquility. Crucible of Courage is also a useful formula that help one keep morale through adversity. Here are the links to those products with some spell ideas to get you started:

Blessing
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Healing
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Tranquility
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Crucible of Courage
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Free Health Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html

There is an excellent article on "Hands-On Healing" in the hoodoo tradition by Khi Armand of AIRR in the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church book called "The Black Folder: Personal Communications on the Mastery of Hoodoo" edited by cat yronwode.

BOO-GRI-BKFO
The Black Folder edited by catherine yronwode
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 am

Aura, thanks for the quick reply!
I'm thinking of doing a white candle blessing. Can I carve something like "heal her sickness", "make her healthier" along with her name on the white candle? What kind of candle should it be? I assume that starting under the full moon is the most effective time? Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

Carving an intention or petition along with her name would be fine. Try wording it ''(name here) is healthy and happy'' or ''(name here) is in vibrant health'' since this places the good health in the present as something achieved rather than a desire in the undetermined future at some point. A white cross candle would be appropriate as would a white free-standing taper or jumbo candle.

For spell timing, there are a number of ways that would be effective since not everyone works by the moon phases. Some would do it on a Monday (for family) or Tuesday (for health) while the clock hands rise. Others would work to bring health during the waxing moon and to banish illness during the waning moon. None are ''better'' they are dépendent on your acquired training and personal preferences. To help you understand timing you can read through the following forum threads:
spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-m ... c3522b17f9
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... c3522b17f9
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... c3522b17f9
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 am

Thank you do much Aura!
I will perform this ritual on a jumbo candle and according to your saying than. What kind of oil can I use? Is it ok to use virgin olive oil? I've ordered blessing oil from luckymojo but it will take weeks before I receive it. Can I perform this ritual as often as I'd like?
Thanks for replying to my posts! I really appreciate it Aura :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 am

Any of the oils in the product lines suggested would work well as would 7-11 Holy Type Oil. If you have nothing else you can use olive oïl that you've prayed over, but I'd re-do the spell once you do have your products. The work can be done as often as you'd like, once a week or once a month would be good for a long-standing condition.

That said, do make sure your mother is getting the medical help she requires.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks Aura,
She is getting the medical help needed too, but I want to do something that may help her even more, since I don't know how else I can help her...Let's pray that this will be effective.

MoonSunStar
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:06 am

I'm thinking of doing a simple white candle blessing/healing spell.
Is it OK if I write two names on the candle? Both my mother and father's name? Or it would be better if I do seperate candles? Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:51 am

MoonSunStar,

There are no hard and fast rules about such things, and no one ever taught me that you CAN'T inscribe two names for healing on one candle, but there are common sense reasons for using one candle per person:

With individual candles, one for each person:

* You can pray for relief from specific diseases, such blood diseases versus joint diseases.

* You can employ individual petitions including candle colours,appropriate herbs, and / or planetary Seals of Solomon or Seals of Moses appropriate to each case.

* You can perform individual wax divinations on each candle for progress and the outcome of each case.
catherine yronwode

guyton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by guyton » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm

I have a question for the forum.

My business partner's husband is under lots of stress and things are not going right for him.

I have been doing remote cleanings with 4 eggs in a cross set up and petition paper in the center with a vigil candle on top of the paper. I dressed the candle with salt, rue, and hyssop and said 23rd psalm over it while it was burning till the candle went out (6 days).

He is a lot more calm and things have settled, but the readings I do afterwards and his business seem to have a sort of "grey" cloud over him.

Can anyone think of another cleansing to remove what is "left" or should I just repeat the above.

Thanks for the input.
HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #0561

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:31 am

I would repeat the work, perhaps some Road Opener could be useful as well.
Aura Laforest

prayerandwill
Forum Member

Unread post by prayerandwill » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:07 am

I'm sure a lot of people notice this sort of thing, but since I started practicing hoodoo-- getting elbow-deep in any work I can get my hands on, praying and cleansing myself more often than I ever had before-- I feel like all of my spiritual senses have sharpened. I've read for a long time, almost always with Tarot cards. While I've had success with this, personally and in a more public way, I've never seen myself as more than an amateur.

Lately, I know things. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before; I've never been able to flatly intuit anything. Dull and blind. I think working with magic and exercising myself spiritually has opened things up.

That said, I've had some very disturbing feelings (and now one or two very clear and awful dreams) about one of my best friends, the man I've actually been working on since I found my way to hoodoo. I love him very much, and I always have-- regardless of how my romantic workings turn out, he's very important to me and to his family and close circle of friends, both of which I have been blessed to be included in. But he's stubborn, willful, prideful, and downright pig-headed about a lot of things. One of these is love. The other is his health.

He drinks with fair regularity, not to get drunk but as established and maintained habit. His liver has already retained a fair amount of damage from an overdose when he was much younger. He has always suffered from chronic headaches. Lately, I've noticed that he gets sick with some alarming frequency.

He has no faith in anything and a lot of scorn for anything even remotely magical. He also, like the ridiculous idiot he is, refuses to see a doctor-- ever, on any grounds short of an obviously broken limb that needs to be set. I know I can't go to a doctor in his stead, but is there a way that I can go to a reader and get a clear picture of his health? If I knew and understood what was going on with him better, I would be able to act one way or another, whether it's healing work that I can do on my own or with a rootworker, or I need to focus my efforts on convincing him to see a doctor, or-- and I'm praying my hardest that this will be the case-- I'm being a proxy hypochondriac.

Would seeing someone in his place give me an accurate picture? Is there some more focused way of divining his health on my own?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:05 am

prayerandwill, you can definitely do a reading to see what is going on with this health. If you are worried about reading on this on your own check things out with a skilled reader, like from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics. This could also help you determine the best way to get him help or do healing work for him.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Good advice Miss Phoenix, here's the link to AIRR and HooDoo Psychic.

AIRR (http://readersandrootworkers.org/)
Hoodoo Psychics (http://hoodoopsychics.com/)

prayerandwill, consider posting a prayer to The Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

prayerandwill
Forum Member

Unread post by prayerandwill » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Funnily enough, I can be more or less unbiased when I read for myself, even in love work. But I'm so shaky about this that I know I can't trust my own work for a clear answer. Thank you for the confirmation =)
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Spiritbrialisa
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritbrialisa » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 pm

This is for a loved one - I know every person has free will to live their life as they choose. I care deeply for this person and I see them destroying their soul, their life and the lives of others. This person has changed because of the bad things he has done. He now believes this is who he is - a person that does bad things. I can see in his eyes how his actions are affecting him - staring into his eyes is like staring into Hell on earth. He used to be so happy, now the life has drained from him, he can get no peace, he can feel nothing.

I feel he is trapped by evil and I want to make him stop as well as block any negative influences that would pull him back into it. I am also a "sensitive" - I live with this person and have felt so physically ill by everything that I have been lying in bed all day sick, not eating and have lost 9 pounds in less than one week. Please help me - I am desperate to know what I can do to help this situation.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, Spiritbrialisa,
I know that when things affect me, as psychic as I am, I misinterpret things. I go to another rootworker and reader for interpretations.
I suggest that you do the same to see exactly what is going on. If they see the same as you, they can either perform spells for you and/or give you magical coaching.
My suggestion is to go to someone who is objective and can read this situation very clearly.
Here are some sites:
http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
Good luck to you.
Wishing you the very best

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello Spiritbrialisa,

I am so sorry you are seeing your friend go through this. It can be very difficult watching someone you care about go through these kinds of things.

First I want to say that there are other more experienced root workers on this forum who I am sure will weigh in with more advice.

For me when reading your post my first concern would be to get yourself protected. I would first suggest that you might want to speak with a doctor or possibly a Therapist like a psychologist or social worker to make sure that the weight loss and lethargy is not being caused be something else. It is always good to be safe about these kinds of things. In my unlicensed non-professional opinion what you are describing sounds like a depressive episode and a professional who works in that field can help give you tools to use alongside your root work solutions.

Then I would work with some spiritually cleansing and protection products on yourself and your home. Since he lives with you cleansing and protecting your home will likely be beneficial for him as well. If your friend recognizes that he is making poor choices and is willing to work with you on this all the better. He can also then do some spiritually cleaning on himself.

For the cleansing part I think Lucky Mojo's uncrossing products would be beneficial particularly the bath crystals.
( http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html)

You could also use some Chinese wash for cleansing the house

And because it sounds like a pretty negative situation I would recommend fiery wall of protection to protect your self and your home. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

That is how I personally would start working with this situation. Also please do not forge about prayer. Sincere prayers can do a lot. You can even post a prayer request to the crystal silence league and harness the praying power of all those people as well. To do that go this link, http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/ ,and post your petition.

I am sure other people will have more advice on this situation. Make sure you take care of yourself.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm

P.S. Spiritbrialisa,

I second what Miss Aida says!

(Miss Aida, we must have been typing our responses at the same time! lol)

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 am

Spiritbrialisa, Miss Aida and natstein have given you some excellent advice. I wonder if this person is your romantic partner? You don't have to answer this question on a public forum, but the reason I ask is because if this is a "roommate" and not a "lover" you can also set up protections for your private room. Hang up some Hamsa Hands or other protective amulets around your private space. Draw protective sigils or the cross on your door with Fiery Wall of Protection sachet powders. Set up a barrier so that you have a clean and clear space that is all your own and won't have any influence from him moving forward.

Of course, if he is your lover this much more difficult, but a general cleansing and a protection of your home and your physical body will also help.

Good luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

caroline_black
Newly Registered

Unread post by caroline_black » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:58 am

first of all, hello everybody

after years of looking through this webpage, i finally ordered my first Oils from LM.
i live in Switzerland, and they were kinda weird about the customs and import laws for some time, so i was worried they might open oils and check whats in the bottle or things like that.
but, now that i finally started ordering, with UPS, all went well and they just checked the package inside at customs but didnt open anything, didnt even get taxed for it, since the value was under the taxable limit for imported goods.

NOW for my real Topic:

my mother has been in poor health ever since i can remember, but is the strongest person i know spiritually.
shes only 54, but had already one kidney removed, both knee joints replaced, a damaged disk in her upper back and fights extreme weight problems for the last 15 years which has much to do with a very bad marriage to my father that finally ended 10 years ago.

She is extremely disciplined, which made it rather easy for her to get from 250lbs to 136lbs after her divorce.
but with the constant illnesses and operations, medications and general worse health than 10 yrs ago, she now cant resort to extreme diets like she did back then.
she managed to loose pounds again, but as you might know when youre not in the best of health weight loss is hard and weakens the body.

Loosing weight would give her a real boost emotionally and also help her general health lots.

now, my first thought was a mojo bag for the weight loss, since i read some about em here in the forum.
but im kinda worried, the mojo would have to be sent to me in switzerland, and then onwards to her, living in Austria.
the chances that its opened by customs on the way is extremely high, especially on the way to Austria, they are very careless and dont have any respect for privacy at Austrian Customs.
so it might already be worthless when it gets to her.

i also thought about oils and rootwork in general, but its something she would have do herself, i could only tell her how to do it.
and having been there before, i know, she cant really handle it, when she does any kind of "job" it drains her completely, im sure you get my meaning.

so i thought maybe i could use the Altar Candle Service with prayers and petitions.

its not that im not willing to do any work myself, its just, that i already tried a few times in the past, and my mum has a very good spiritual compass, so she sensed that it would draw energy from me to do work on her. once i even made a custom perfume (conjure) oil for her which took me forever to get right. but she never used it once, eventhough i never told her that it was supposed to do more than simply smell good.

the Candle Service came to mind..
Jewelery or Talismans arent much good either, cause she just never wears any..

i would appreciate any advice.

thanks
Kim

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 pm

If you're going to have lights set at the shop, I'd recommend the following combination of candles to set:

Blessing (to bless)
Crucible of Courage (to give her the backbone to stick with health habits)
Dr. Jose Gregario Hernandez (to get her to good doctors who will help her)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi,

I heard recently that my target for my reconciliation work has started to lose weight and isn't really taking care of himself. He has been through a lot this year that I know, I was also told that the only time that people have seen him happy this year is when he was with me. I have been concerned that the stress that he has been under could have an effect on his physical health as well as his mental health. So I have been using LM clarity, cast off evil and blessing oil on three blue candles placed in a triangle set up with a petition written on parchment, dotted in a five dot formation using each of the aforementioned oils placed in the middle while I read fitting psalms and say a prayer or two.

While I have been unwell myself and mainly in my bed playing on my iPad, I have been unable to do much work, but I wanted to do something nice for him so I requested with MISC to light a healing candle for him about 11 days ago.

I was told that last week he took part in an extremely gruelling sporting event for charity, so I'm hoping that my work, prayers and MISC are having an impact (to me it seems so) but I would like to do a little bit more work, just to make sure that he is alright, so I have a few questions.

1. When doing my 3 candles should I place my doll baby of him (made for reconciliation) in the middle with the petition, especially since the doll baby does have a piece of his hair inside?
2. Would using dr Hernandez powders on the candles or doll baby be suitable?
3. Are there any other LM products that you would recommend for this type of work?
4. Should I incorporate any additional things such as herbs?

I know that is an awful lot of questions, but I like to get as much advice and information as possible, as I like to write down the spells that I work just in case I need them again in the future, also this way I can keep track of what seems to be the most effective for me and it helps me to learn a little bit more about hoodoo.

Many thanks x

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Maria84, your work sounds very good as it is.

But how is the Reconciliation work going?

Miss Michaele

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:14 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Maria84, your work sounds very good as it is.

But how is the Reconciliation work going?

Miss Michaele
Hi,

Thank you. I'm not sure really. I have recently had this strange almost definite feeling that he will be back soon. I have no idea where this feeling has come from all of a sudden and I also seem to be dreaming of him most nights.

I had a reading with Miss Aida a short while ago and she listed some different spells to try over time, whilst still working the doll baby and honey jar. I have been waiting until the time is right for them. I have two more to go, one of which I know he is now ready for me to do. I regularly have MISC candles lit to back up my work, the return to me and reconciliation candles of late have been having very positive results. With regards to the vinegar jar and freezer spell I have to keep him and his ex apart, I have been told that she has told him on several occasions that she will never want him again and is seeing other men. I started to anoint my doll baby of him with LM clarity oil, I was later told that it seems that he is finally accepting that she isn't coming back and that she is bad for him.

I have set myself a timeline so I know when I will continue to work until. Hopefully it won't come to that. One thing I feel may help is that he has a strong bond with a member of my family who influences him a lot, if I could find a way of getting him onside maybe with hoodoo it'd be great.

Fingers crossed. I have put so much time, effort and heart in to my work. I have never focused so hard in my life on anything.

Thanks again x

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:52 pm

maria84 wrote:One thing I feel may help is that he has a strong bond with a member of my family who influences him a lot, if I could find a way of getting him onside maybe with hoodoo it'd be great.
Maybe a honey jar on your influential relative. Put some bay leaf in it, allspice, basil, and maybe a little five-finger grass. Dress the candles with Crown of Success and Influence oils.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:13 am

Thank you for your help. I will definitely do this. It may also help the person be a little sweeter towards me.

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:50 pm

As this family member is not getting along with me very well at the moment, personal concerns may prove to be tricky to get hold of. I will try to make an excuse to call round and visit, but if I'm not successful, Would a photo with a petition written on the back be suitable? If not I may have a flyer or business card for his company here somewhere.

I thought for the petition I could cross my name over his and in a circle around it write something like, "say positive things about Maria to(target)" does that seem alright?

I'll place my order for the oils you suggested now.
Thanks for your help x

Reason: Wrong heading

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:56 pm

As this family member is not getting along with me very well at the moment, personal concerns may prove to be tricky to get hold of. I will try to make an excuse to call round and visit, as I'm still recuperating I'm not to drive either, but if I'm not successful, would a photo with a petition written on the back be suitable? If not I may have a flyer or business card for his company here somewhere or maybe an old birthday card from him if that would be of better use?

I thought for the petition I could cross my name over his and in a circle around it write something like, "say positive things about Maria to(target)" does that seem alright?

I'll place my order for the oils you suggested now.
Thanks for your help x

JadeFaith85
Forum Member

Unread post by JadeFaith85 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:06 pm

My mother is a breast cancer survivor and is a very, very strong woman. She is a leader in her community, a police officer, and a college professor. She is not one who easily cries but last Friday she returned home in tears because her doctor informed her that she has an unruptured brain aneurysm and on Thursday she is going into see the doctor to see how much it has progressed. Brain aneurysms have robbed her siblings, my aunts and uncles and I want to make certain that she will at least have some peace of mind to make certain that the damned thing hasn't grown or best yet - it has shrank. I would do anything for my mother. Please help us.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, maria84,

I like the idea of the picture and the birthday card (if it has his signature: that would work nicely)

And your petition sounds good.

You're really developing a natural instinct for Hoodoo! Very proud of you!

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello, JadeFaith85,

I am so very sorry that you Mother received such a diagnosis.

You must feel just terrible and I can't imagine being in your shoes. But you question is noble and obviously filled with love for your Mother. That's so wonderful of you. She is so lucky to have you

I have moved your post to a subforum with a few ideas on what you can do.

May I please suggest also, to have the Crystal Silence League pray for her (it's free): www.crystalsilenceleague.org

As stated earlier in tis thread, Dr. Jose Hernandez is also good to pray to.

Additionally you may want to look at Healing candles: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I pray that this thing shrinks and that your Mother will heal

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:04 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida.

It usually takes around 4 weeks for my LM products to arrive, so I'll use my 7-11 oil on the candles for now. I have never opened a container spell before, but I would like to get started on this as soon as possible, so I was thinking instead of incorporating the five finger grass in to the jar in the folded petition along with the other herbs, maybe when it arrives I could just roll the candles in it every time?

I believe I have some growing in the garden at the moment, but I'm not entirely sure, so I think I should just stick with LM! :D

JadeFaith85
Forum Member

Unread post by JadeFaith85 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi Miss Aida

I did all that you suggested and took care of having some Healing candles lit for her before she goes in on Thursday. Now all I must do is wait and pray. Thank you for your suggestions, prayers, and help!

CureUs
Newly Registered

Unread post by CureUs » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:18 am

I've been practicing honey jars for about a month and have found them to be very useful and relaxing. My biggest problem and question is if there is anything I can do in terms of honey jars or different types of hoodoo that can take my loved ones long term suffering illness away from her and trade my health with hers. There's nothing more in this world that would make my life worth living for me to take this illness from her and have it as my own so she can finally live the life she deserves.
Has anyone done anything like this and has there been any success to it ? I understand it may seem morbid of me but this is an act of love and in no means selfish as I don't enjoy the life god has given me and she deserves to live longer than the expected next 5-10 years she has left. Please! Reply and give provide me any information you can xxx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, CureUs,

That is so very thoughtful, noble, and wonderful of you. But, in my opinion, it's not a wise thing to do. You never know why God is taking her. There's a reason.

And there may be a very good reason for you. There may be someone's life you have to save in the future or something humanitarian that God needs you to do.

So, that's my opinion.

Have you had the Silence Crystal Silence League pray for her? It's free www.crystalsilenceleague.org

You might also want to try hands on healing ( I am moving you r post to that area of the forum). And maybe look up an AIRR member who could help you with this also

http://readersandrootworkers.org

You might also want to pray to Dr Hernandez www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

I hope everything works out well for the both of you

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”