Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hands-On and Distance Healing for Family Member or Friend

ShadowyEmbrace

Re: Hands-On and Distance Healing for Family Member or Friend

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey guys my friend (the same one I'm trying to get back) mother has had cancer for several months now and has taken a bad turn for the worse. She lives way out of state and I have no pictures or anything of the mother or any connection as far as something I can use to help target her. Is there anything I can do other than pray? Any spells I can use from here with nothing?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:34 pm

You can work with dr. jose hernandez with a white light. If you do not have nothing, you might want to ask a rootworker than can help you, and see what they can do for your situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Horrormoviefan74

Unread post by Horrormoviefan74 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm intrigued by using a doll baby for cleansing of another person. My question is can you also use the same doll as a love doll? And if so would I cleanse the doll first?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:09 am

No, you can not use the same doll you would use for love as a cleansing or anything else. To me that would be like using the same candle, and trying to use it for something else.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:12 am

Brujita Angelical wrote:so I had the most marvelous reading with Ms. Cat! I love her! Anywho she confirmed my worries that work was done on my soulmate and the person who did it wanted me out of the way, though our bond is a deep one we always come back to eachother some how. she said he needs severe cleansing and I have a lot of work to do. Just the thought of it is exhausting but maybe if I take it on like a fun project it wont be so overwhelming. I am planning on doing some reversing candles and return to me candles fixed by LM and getting the 13 herb bath for myself since it doesnt hurt to also cleanse myself. But what can I do to cleanse him since he is in another state currently? This seems like some heavy cleansing that needs to be done so I am wondering how Ill pull that off from here though Ms. Cat said I have a gift for this which I am so happy to hear but I need some direction how to go about things now.

oh another thing, she mentioned I could burn them silmuntaneously but I usually work according to the moon phases so I am confused if thats ok to do because for reversal i would have to do it during Waning period and for attracting i would have to do it during waxing so Im scared if i do both at the same time one of them wont work. Idealy I would like to do them both together so they work together, but can I? will that effect the reulst of one of the candles?

suggestion will be much appreciated and sorry if something like this was already posted by other members I cant figure out the search thing just yet :roll: if there is something similar a link will be fine :) ill keep trying to figure out the search thing :D

Brujita
There are many ways to cleanse by distance. You can work with a doll baby for cleansing, or a photograph or even a bowl full of personal concerns if you have them! You can also follow up your work by sending a note or card dressed lightly with uncrossing sachet powder. As far as the candles, you can totally burn them together--moon phases are one way of timing work but there are several different ways to time work and remember, in Hoodoo we work the case when it needs to be worked. If the timing doesn't sync up perfectly with the time of day, week, moon phase, season or what have you, we work around that.
good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

my son is out of the country and he need a cleaning ASAP, he cant find a job and he need to pay child support, i know for good that somebody did a crossing work for him. what can i do for him, i have idea but i need some advice.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 pm

A couple simple ways include creating a dollie of him or using his picture. Burn uncrossing candles on his picture while performing egg cleansings.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:42 am

ConjureMan wrote:A couple simple ways include creating a dollie of him or using his picture. Burn uncrossing candles on his picture while performing egg cleansings.
what oil can i use and how i perform the egg cleansings, thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:09 pm

If you are seeking to uncross him then work with products like Uncrossing and Jinx Killer. An egg cleansing would be performed just as if you were doing it to him in person or on yourself. Rub downward with the egg as you pray for all negativity, darkness, and evil be removed from him.

eener

Unread post by eener » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi,

I recently had a reading with a fabulous reader who is affiliated with Readers & Rootworkers. My reading concerned my son. He instructed a spiritual bath for both of us. Although my son lives with me I'm thinking that the most successful way will be to do the bathing using a baby doll. Is it possible I can use a Ken doll since its a guy? Or do I need to go with something different? Please help.

Thanks much!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Most doll babies are made by stuffing a cloth doll with personal concerns from the target along with herbs and curios that correspond to the intention, or by carving a human figure from a particular root or from wax.

However, some rootworkers do use dime-store dollys, and it is common, and quite practical to use plastic or porcelain dolls for the purpose of distance bathing for cleansing or healing.

If you were able to fix the Ken doll with the appropriate items, there's no reason you couldn't use it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 pm

My aunt is in the hospital in critical condition. What can I do to help her?

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Saint Lazarus is the patron of the poor and sick; his candle colors are yellow and purple. Burn a candle, say his prayers (they can be found online) and promise to give alms to the poor.

Take some food and money to a homeless person as the alms

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Yes Saint Lazarus, per Modojake. Please.
Also Saint Jude:

"May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Loved , Adored, Glorified and Preserved throughout the world.
Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us! Saint Jude, Worker of Miracles, Pray for us! Saint Jude Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us!
Please pray (9 times a day )--for nine days.
Saint Jude asks for a publish so that he may help others in need. You may also go to any Catholic Church and light a light for her, during this great time of need.

I am praying for the health of your Aunt. May all those who read this post pray as well.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 pm

There is a Chapel in the hospitol. If you are checking from your laptop in a waiting area go there. (If ICU) hours are out for the night.
and if you are "waiting in chairs". As you know ICU shuts down about 8. Most of us wont leave.
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

There is a page on Saint Lazarus at the AIRR site:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... nt_Lazarus

Pray also to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for her doctors to do the best they can. His prayers are here:

http://luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

and there is an AIRR page about him as well:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Hernandez

Dr. Hernandez asks that medicines be given to the poor in his name.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 am

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jose gregorio Hernandez, and St. Jude (if need be). I can tell you my best friend's brother had an anerysum in his brain which is basically a blood vessel in his brain and it burst, and caused fluid on the brain. Most, if not all people, die for this. But he is living. Ive never prayed SO hard in my life. Seriously everyone I speak to and tell the story and the doctors have said it is definitely nothing short of a miracle. I mean Ive always believed in the power of the Saints, BUT this seriously made me so thankful and believe more in their powers.

I can definitely attest to the power of Dr. Hernandez.

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:56 am

I will definitely include Dr. Hernadez and St. Lazarus. We have a good number of homeless on the way to the hospital. If I have the money, I give it to them. So, I would love to be able to do that AND thank a saint.

I've always been a little apprehensive of St. Jude, since i've heard that sometimes people get into MORE trouble so they will call on him. Has that been anyone else's experience?

Thank you for your prayers. <3 I prayed to St. Anthony last night, with 13 paters, aves, and glorias. I don't know what it was, but I slept like a baby right after. St. Anthony has always always been wonderful to me and I am so thankful for that.

I didn't stay in the hospital last night. Our ICU has a 24/7 waiting area with sleep chairs, but only for 2-3 family members. They basically lock you in. So, I came home while my mother, gma, and other aunt stayed. As of today, she is in the same condition but her vitals are stable.

Thank all of you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 pm

I had a feeling about the chairs, and was not certain how many family members would be with you (there).

For clarification to others reading this post, "waiting in chairs" means literally that--sitting up all night in a lobby sleeping in a chair.

Now, on to prayers to Saint Jude, He is very giving and I swear "unbelieveable" when you pray with him the "right way", because he is the helper of the hopeless and hears and assists people during their great time of need, (The promise to publish is so others might know of his blessed work-- very simple, call your news paper)

Blessed Saint Anthony is a very gentle Saint, which is probably why you slept so well. He heard your call.

Another idea you might want to consider is have the LM Shop light the vigil lights for you this way you can begin-- today. You will still be praying and giving recognition. You have an immediate need for the vigil lights. (707) 887-1521 is the number to the shop they are open until 5:00 PST.

Prayers for your Aunt, you and your family.
#1606 GA

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 pm

I have a friend who has a rough past and no direction for the future. I'm looking for an incredibly strong healing conjure that is preferably nothing too elaborate but strong nonetheless. I have talked to him about my paganism and he says he's willing to try to get this darkness out of his life.

Amongst his issues are the fact that his father gave him acid when he was 8 years old and he first became sexually active at age 9. (Now he's 21.) He's told me that he feels that there is a part of him that, to personify it, "is always laughing at him", whether he is happy or upset. (he is not schizophrenic, he just personified the feeling in order to explain it better.) He's also very promiscuous, and I have some items of his, so if anyone can tell me how to tie his nature so he is no longer sex-addicted and can take some time to focus on the deeper part of relationships, that's helpful too. He doesn't practice safe sex, and he uses it as a self-destructive tool. I have nothing against a healthy sex drive even if it means promiscuity, but he almost uses it as a tool to hurt himself. I really feel that tying his nature in this situation would be justified.

I will go ahead and make the doll you told me about. And advice for what he could do himself?

He has a dark side he needs to defeat, and I am not sure if I should call on angels or do something else. It needs to be strong!!!

He is also willing to take steps on his own to defeat this darkness. Should I ask him to say prayers, give him a charm, light candles, etc?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 pm

First make sure that he also gets support from mental health professionals to overcome any addictive personality issues.

Then a dollie stuffed with healing herbs inbetween two white candles that you've dressed with Healing Oil and Cast off Evil. Pray daily for his healing, for him to overcome his addictions, to live a healthier lifestyle, and for him to seek help from professionals.

As you pray over the doll dress it with a bit of the oils.

You can work with herbs like Eucalyptus to break habits, Althaea for healing, Sage for clarity of mind, and similar herbs.

daemongray

Unread post by daemongray » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello all, I'm in need of some guidance. Me (sun in libra) and my life partner (sun in scorpio) have been together for almost four years. He has two young boys and an ugly custody battle but I'm not sure what to do about his health. They had found something in his brain. They had thought it was a cerebral telangectasia or an abnormal out growing of capillaries in the brain which is usually harmless. But upon further investigation they had found it was a larger problem of veins in the brain leaking blood. He's a good man and I feel like I am too close to this situation to think clearly. My friend had said that it was funny that he would have this mysterious medical condition because I want to go to medical school. But I digress. I understand that his problem may not be a problem or it could burst and he'd be dead. So it's a precarious position to be in. There's so many things running through my mind, baths, herbs, protection, health, ad infinitum I dont know what to do. And I don't know where to find the money for these possible surgeries and upcoming MRI's.

Daemon Gray

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Well, you can petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to bless and aid his doctors, and help direct them to the proper treatments for his condition.
You can read more about him and get his prayer from this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
The blessed Dr. is a fantastic spirit for this kind of situation.

Of course you can also burn Healing candles for him as well. These have a lovely energy and will bring a good deal of healing energy to the matter. If he's up for it, and is able to, then you could prepare Healing baths for him to take on a regular basis during things.

I had a thought since the issue is in his cranium- you could load a white skull candle with his concerns, and then run Protection and Healing oils onto it while praying for recovery. Don't burn the skull, just rub it lovingly and protectively several times each day while praying for his health and healing. You can surround this skull candle within a triangle of vigil lights that you have dressed for Healing, Protection, and Dr. Jose, and you can join the edges of the triangle by using appropriate sachet powders, or herbs - let that be a hedge of protection around him and his head.

Since things are kinda complicated, you may wish to get a reading to see what's going on spiritually with the situation, and to see if there is more specific things you could be doing to address the various angles of your case.

Best to you and yours.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 pm

yes I would agree of course with Devi..

I would get right on the petition to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez and the healing work. I work in the medical field and the petition to guide the doctors it such a good one and it is so important.

Good luck and many blessings!

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:59 pm

I have posted before and have asked for help with getting my husband back and that we are going through a divorce. In all of this my daughter is taking the divorce very hard. Since the day my husband told me about the divorce a year ago I couldn't even get out of bed because I was so depressed. My daughter saw me at my worst and my weakend state of mine. I saw her hurting and until now I didn't realize how much pain she has been in. I just put her to bed after she cried and revealed she had lost her virginity to a boy who is 19 years old and she is 16. I know it was hard for her to talk to me about this but she said she feels terrible about it. She said she doesn't care about anything, she is tired of hearing her Dad act like a 20 year old. She revealed that her father thinks she will be ok and that lots of kids go though this. But she is not every kid, I feel heartbroken that my daughter turned to this boy for comfort. I want her to feel good about herself again. She is having a hard time in school and I don't want to lose her. She wants her Dad back and it just upsets me that he has let our daughter down.

OK, I need some advice on a spell or products to help her be successful in school and to feel positive about herself again. Will cleansing with the herbs be good? Please advise me I want my daughter to feel good again and confident. I am praying to St. Martha to help me bring her Dad back and am now going to petition her to help my daughter as well.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 am

I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is having trouble dealing with this. I went through a rough time when I was her age, as my mother got married and moved across the country to be with her husband (I was invited to go along, or stay with my grandparents and finish school with all my friends which I did). I got really angry and pretty self-destructive for a few years, even though I was an intelligent and emotionally mature (for that age) girl. It's really hard to deal with situations that are so out of one's control when you're young. And finding that you're feeling that way is very confusing. I really sympathize with her, and with you.

I would certainly do some cleansing for her to help lift away the negativity. 13-Herb Bath would be nice - maybe 3 days worth, perhaps weekly after that or switch to Healing.

I would do a bottle spell for her that contains healing and soothing herbs, and then fill it with honey. This will help sweeten her life and mind, and bring healing to the situation.

When you're not working the bottle by praying and lighting candles dressed with Healing &/or Blessing oil, keep it on an altar space circled in protective herbs that are good for women and children such as angelica, and that promote a protected happy home such as majoram and holy basil.

At 3 points around the bottle, on the circle of protective herbs, light candles dressed with Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Invoke your ancestors aid and protection with one of the candles, St. Michael's aid with another, and then a guardian spirit/force of your choice for the third.

On the physical side of things, you may wish to get her into some kind of counselling since she's obviously having trouble dealing with things.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 am

Thank you for your reply, I am going to set up some counseling for her. I am getting ready to order some products from LM and have already included the Fire wall of protection, is it possible to use it for both of us or do I need to order 2 of them? I already have some 13 herbs bath and I will order some more. Is there anything to help her be successful in school ? Will Crown of Success help and is there a spell for it? I just want her to be emotionally happy again and she has so much pressure on her I don't want her to give up and throw her life away. I really didn't realize she was in so much pain, and now I need to help her get past this but I need some spiritual help to help her along.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 am

You could work some Crown of Success for her, certainly.

What FWP products are you ordering? The spell kits, the oil, the baths, etc? If it's just oils, powders, etc, then you can use them as many times for as many people as you like. I don't know that the FWP spell-kit is appropriate here, as it is really targeting a specific enemy and seeking to defend against them as well as remove them from the life of the person for whom it is worked. In this case the protection is just more general while she deals and heals. I would just use the oil in tandem with petitions to St. Michael.

But if you wish, you can get a reading and rootwork consultation so they can help you determine exactly what to purchase. You could even just call the LM store and they can give you about 5 minutes of time to suggest stuff for you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 am

Hoodooudo55 sorry that your daughter is going through this difficult time. Devi gave wonderful advice as always. The Fiery Wall of protection (oil) I have worked with (with my own child as needed) I also keep on hand Lucky Mojo Protection (more for everyday utilization/normal circumstantial).
I would also add in Some Lucky Mojo King Solomon Wisdom oil for her school work.
#1606 GA

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:14 am

Oh thank you, Devi I will call the LM. I ordered the spell FWP kit because I needed protection while I did some break up work and some crossing work. OK I guess I'll call LM first before I send this order out.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am

Triplethreat, thank you. I never have worked with this before but it sounds like something that might help as well. I just want her to be herself again
and confident. She has so much potential and had so many dreams that I am willing to give her this spiritual help to guide her through it until she can walk through this jungle on her own. She is my baby and have to be there for her and help her get through this terrible time. i am so glad that this Forum is available for the spirtual advice that is so needed. You are all so valuable to us that are still learning,,,thank you so much. Believe me you all have helped me more than you know.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Well, if you ordered the kits already (and I would work them separately, not together) then that's fine. Just use "her pain over the divorce" or something similar as the enemy for the work. It would work fine that way. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 pm

I am glad to see that you are also seeking out counseling for her. Given her age, it is important for her to get the help she needs to help her deal with the divorce and the feelings that ensue.

In addition to the wonderful advice given by our lovely Devi Spring, may I suggest that Cast off Evil to help her overcome the depression, Tranquility to soothe her thoughts, and get yourself some Sun products either the oil or incense. While we don't hear too much about the planetary oils, they are just lovely and Sun oil can be used to help the healing along. Add a few drops to an oil diffuser while you pray and get the work to fill the house.

Good luck.

Hoodooudo55

Unread post by Hoodooudo55 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Conjureman,
Your advice and angle to the situation is different and well taken. I will try that also to help her and know all the advice I have received will work. I will keep you all posted as to her disposition. I have already scheduled her to see a counselor to which she was reluctant but said she would try. Thank you so much for the input.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:19 am

Hi All,

Most of you are aware that a dear friend of mine is battling cancer and it has taken a bit of bad turn. He's now receiving very intensive treatments that are horrible in terms of side effect. Meanwhile, we stay in communication via email and telephone. One day he wants me to visit him the hospital, by that afternoon he doesn't want it. One day he wants to go to lunch, the next day he doesn't know. I am not nagging at him or pestering him - if anything - my emails are just "hey hope you're doing well".. he calls me and emails me and opens communication but then seems to backpedal slightly. I'm not worried about myself because I feel sorry for him and understand the side effects are getting to him. But if I respond, "okay no pressure here" he seems to keep upset. So, I don't really know what to do? I was just wondering - can anyone thing of an additional herb or oil to use to help with this situation. I am currently burning blue candles dressed with healing and tranquility and self-heal daily for him. His spirits are up and for the most part he is being a trooper. I'm using peace oil for myself to keep myself even-keeled and not to take anything personally. Do you think peace oil could be added to the candles I'm currently burning for him.

Thanks to everyone. Difficult time and I always appreciate your advice.

Best Regards,

SP

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Peace oil is a nice addition suzyparker. Good Luck to you and your friend. I hope you are caring for yourself while dealing with this situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 pm

I have a loved one who has diagnosed with having a rareish heart condition 20 years ago. He had been asymptomatic most of his life. All of the sudden everything is kicking in and he's having health problems. I got a candle, put some Healing Oil on it and prayed over and set it. Almost the entire length of the glass has a thin coat of wax on it and slight rings spiral down the glass. Since there is no cure for this disease..it's more of a genetic mutation, I'm not really surprised. His condition has to be controlled his entire life with pacemakers and medication. (Also, this kind of thing might happen when you buy candles displayed next to refried beans. :) lol)

Anyway, my goal for this rootwork, would be to work on making the medications and beta blockers not affect him adversely. That the disease will progress at a slower pace so he can have a full, happy, active life. That a doctor might be able to better treat him. It's one of those things, he's not terribly sick at all right now, but this disease can either hit you slowly, be managed with medication and you live a full life...or it can progress quickly and mutate and change or even have sudden death. Any recommendations as to how I should proceed and what all I should stock up on?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 pm

I would get yourself a healthy supply of Healing and Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez products. Set that petition before the Blessed Doctor, and work your own Healing as well as calling on Dr. Hernandez to slow the disease and help him find the right treatments and health care providers.

You could also work Sun products on your friend to help keep him energetic and full of vital energy.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Genna, read more about the Sun products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html) in addition to the variety of planetary oils. Also here is the link for Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I also see that there is some product for Sacred Heart of Jesus which is suppose to help with cardiac conditions. Do you think I should try one of those as well. I haven't much experience working with Saints before...but I will definitely give it a try! What color candles do you recommend? Blue or white?

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:18 am

My Grandmother is 90 .. though she doesn't act it or look it :) up until 3 months ago she was still working .. she fell ill back in November with what doctors thought was a stomach virus but it ended up that she had a tumor which was benign. They removed it and she had to have a colostomy bag put in after being in the hospital and then in a assited living Facility this whole time they sent her home. She is a strong women and I feel like she deserves to be comfortable in her last remaining years. Any suggestions ?keep in mind my Grandmother lives in New York and I live in NC so this will be long distance work.I'm not asking for the impossible I am aware she is 90 and you cant fight the inevitable I just want her to be comfortable.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:11 am

I think you should work some blessing work on her. You can construct a baby doll, and perform a blessing on her so that she will continue to live as healthy as she can.

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Furthermore, you can work with Dr. Jose Hernandez.

He definitely helps in the aiding of healing someone. I worked to help him heal my own great-grandmother recently. He helps aid in any medical situations along with healing and health problems.

www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

This is excellent advice from Starsinthesky7, agreed.
How very kind of you too, Lunaislight, so many people loose sight and thought about the elderly people in families. I'm absolutely certain that your Grandmother can feel how much you love her. It sounds like you have a good close relationship, and the older people appreciate that so much, as does anyone with a health problem.
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I second starsnthesky7's recommendation for Dr. Hernandez, he is a very strong healer. Good Luck in your work.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 am

hello all, I hope all of you have been well!
i haven't been posting lately as i've been very sick. it started just before christmas and now i am finding myself still under the weather and getting worse again. which brings me to this post.

i love the idea of a healing poppet that the lovely Stars described above. can i make one of these for myself and work it on a weekly basis?

i work in a hospital in the intensive care unit. i'm usually a very healthy person but lately have picked up some bugs. i'd love to make myself a dolly to get me better and healthy right now, and then keep me healthy in the long run. i'd love to create a little "well bed" for the dolly and keep it in a box surrounded by healing herbs and the LM healing and blessing powders.

i have some LM blessing oil. any other suggestions of things to do/LM products to use?

thank you all!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 am

Hi Corazon, sorry to hear about recent health problems, lets get you fixed up.
Althea, Golden Seal, Self Heal. Pay particular attention to the extra information listed on each of these pages with regard the the Lucky Mojo Blessing Oil and recommendations for roots like Angelica.
http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/self-heal.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/golden-seal-root.html-- this is a protective and healing root thats why I like it.
Get well soon and stay posted as to your progress.
Take Care.
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:42 pm

If you have been sick since christmas, then you need to see a doctor, and I hope that you already have.

You can create a doll for yourself, but think you can perform bath work on yourself to help heal you in addition to help build up your immune system. I personally would be taking vitamins, and I would go and get some medicine along with seeing a physician.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Yes I am under the care of physicians and have seen them several times since December. Two rounds of antibiotics for me. Just thought I could do some conjure to help myself heal in addition to the mundane things I am doing.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Corazon I was under the impression that you had been receiving medical treatment and just keep getting a "bug", passed back and forth.
A hospital is a breeding ground for everything. I did not want to say that before, but you are right common sense does dictate Starsinthesky. In addition to seeing a Doc, if you have not already-- while working in the hospital --as an employee the common sense factor of hand washing and anti bacterial and gloves is very important. Im not talking OCD, Im talking about common sense.
Lets not forget that there are some "bugs" in a hospital that really do kill, like MRSA.
#1606 GA

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:03 pm

I am a respiratory therapist and have taken several microbiology classes and inservices. I do know I am at risk, do protect myself very well and am on a committee at work that educates about infection control.

I also know the importance of seeing a doctor.

I've seen several doctors and completed all necessary actions to get rid of the pneumonia.

Just thought some conjure would help now and in the long run.

Thanks.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 pm

I figured as much Corazone, which brings me back to the post from earlier today.I personally have these three on order involving some health work for me, which is why I thought they might be helpful for you, seeing as how I've exhausted all of my medical efforts ,too.
Boneset is also very good for colds:
see here: http://www.luckymojo.com/boneset.html
Good luck in staying healthy this flu season and hope the herbs help.
#1606 GA

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:18 am

Hi corazon, sorry to here about your illness.
I've had much success with using spellwork for healing, so I personally am convinced that it helps a lot.
Your post got me thinking of a spell in Henri Gamache "The Master Book of Candle Burning". Where you place a astrological candle for yourself in the middle and move six candles dressed with oils towards your candle. He specifies red and white candle dressed with crucible of courage oil. I have used that and healing oil also, or you can use healing and power oil. You can work this with a figural candle of yourself in the middle or with regular candles. And do it as a moving candle spell for seven days moving the candles closer and closer to your candle each day. It's a good spell so if you have the book, look it up.

When having a sudden illness (non chronic) I find candle work is the easiest to do, and I can do that even when sick. I also drink the Sampson snake root as a tea or I tincture it and drink. Since that is used to treat colds by boosting immune system, it is a physical remedy as well as giving me that extra strength needed.

I like to combine work to increase power as well as healing when doing work for better health.
Since you want to stay healthy while in a risk occupation you might consider wearing a Health Mojo bag to keep that disease away. Traditionally that could include asafoetida although that might not smell to good, the herbs that Triplethreat suggested and Eucalyptus(for removal of disease but also to break away from all habits known and unknown that might be negative towards your health.) I'd put some Sampson snake root in there also.

Good to see you back at the forum and I hope you'll get better and stay better.

Bellatropine

Unread post by Bellatropine » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello everyone,

is there an effective spell to protect one's family from afar and keep them safe from harm? My mom's been having a hard time with health issues and I would like to help her even though I live on a different continent.

Thank you for your help.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 pm

The first step prior to beginning healing work is to be certain that the individual in need of healing is receiving proper medical attention. Make sure your mother is under the supervision of the appropriate doctor(s), that she is able to get to her appointments, that she reports changes in conditions, etc.

You can do a forum search to see where other people have discussed healing work, there are some really great posts!

health-conjure-t10841.html#p62237

A nice way to do healing is to make a prepared, framed photo. You would get her photograph and write a petition to go in the back of the frame. You could make a little packet to add healing and protective herbs, and of course personal concerns if you happen to have them. Some favourite healing herbs include Flax seeds, Goldenseal Root, and Althaea. Motherwort would be especially nice here since this is for your mother, after all. Each of these herbs also have a quality of protection. Once you have it all prepared, you could light some blue candles dressed with Healing and Blessing oils and pray for her health and protection. This is something that you could do continually for her, say once a week.

http://www.herb-magic.com
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez is a powerful healer and you might take a look at how to work with him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
working-with-dr-hernandez-t171.html#p53005

Alternatively, or in addition, you may choose to work with the Archangel Raphael. I personally love working with him, especially for healing.

working-with-raphael-the-archangel-t5698.html#p32686

And don’t forget that the MISC can set lights for you on behalf of your mother!

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Hi all:

I have a niece and nephew from my sister. Niece is almost 2 years old, Nephew is 4. They're great kids and I adore being an auntie :) However, they are CONSTANTLY getting sick!

Around Christmas I set a run of 3 vigil lights on both of them (2 Healing Miracle candles and one Dr. Jose Gregario candle) because my niece had to get tubes in her ears, and my nephew also had constant allergies and colds.

After setting those lights they were actually healthy for about a month in a row. My sister said "I have two healthy kids *at the same time*!"

It hasn't lasted long, though. My niece has yet another upper respiratory infection. Nephew just got over a cold.

Now, speaking as a nurse myself, I know that kids are little germ factories and get sick. But my sister and her husband are running ragged going back and forth to the doctor. They're following all the doctor's orders, giving antibiotics, etc. Nephew has a severe peanut allergy and so his diet is carefully monitored as well.

Plus, Nephew had some speech delays as a toddler and now the occupational therapist wants him to go *back* to speech therapy "because he doesnt' seem to follow directions very well." When I heard that I was like "Dude, he's 4". I'm not a parent, but I didn't think most 4 year olds were really GOOD at listening all the time or following directions. My nephew could work the DVD player before he could TALK, for God's sakes!! He's not stupid!

I've done healing work and blessing work before for the kids, but apparently I need to give them something permanent and long-lasting that they kids can have in their house (they live in another state away from me). Their parents are ....er...cautiously open-minded about what I do :)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 pm

I love the healing and protective herbs from Lucky Mojo. What about Angelica, Boneset, Chaney Root, and Self Heal, in addition to the healing and Blessing work you are doing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/boneset.html
Name of Herb: Chaney Root (Chainey Root, Jamaican Sarsaparilla)
Use in Magic: Said to grant health, happiness and prolong life. (link did not copy)
http://www.herb-magic.com/self-heal.html
Four theives Vinegar. Do the kids like pickles? Most kids do. Thats a real good one :)
May the Children Stay Healthy and Blessed!!!
Take Care!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Set up an altar for them in your home. Nothing elaborate it can be as simple as a shelf.

Take a pair of their photos and on the back place a packet of healing, blessing, and protection herbs. Things like Angelica, Althaea, Flax etc. Make a packet for each of the photos. Place them in matching frames.

Take a little lock and chain, something cute like the accessory and jewelry kind. Dress it with Blessing, Healing, and Protection oil, and wrap it around the second photo and frame. Lock it so the chain wraps securely around it. Make sure it is secure. Smoke this frame and its talisman in some incense. Smoke the key too. Then send the frame with photo, placket and chain and lock to the parents to keep in their home.

Take the photo in the other frame smoke it in incense, and place that one on your altar. Set the key before their photo and light white candles dressed with Healing, Blessing, and Protection (or Guardian Angel Oil) before the photo periodically to keep the work going.

What you are doing is creating a linked talisman--their photo is linked to the one on your altar.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:12 am

HI MaryBee and Congratulations to the name change.
Since I'm a member of myhoodoospace I'm familiar with your candleburnings. Considering how they went, I'd suggest your work include guiding them towards better medical professionals.

geegee8976

Unread post by geegee8976 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 am

Hello Everyone

My "father" was taken to the hospital yesterday, disoriented low potassium. I am scared. His name is Kenneth A. Taylor he is in Forsyth Medical Center in Winston Salem, NC. Please, he is all I have left. His birthday is May 15th. When both my parents were ill he helped me care for them and then when my Dad died he stood in and I love him just like my Dad.

Please do whatever you can, he is such a good soul. You could not ask for a better human being.

Many Thanks
Glenda

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:55 pm

I will set a light for him now, under my Raphael altar

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”