Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Happy Holiday Friends Enjoy !!!!!!

News and Announcements about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and this Forum.
Bruja

Happy Holiday Friends Enjoy !!!!!!

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello Forum Friends you all have a safe happy Thanksgiving Day !!!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Happy Holiday Friends Enjoy !!!!!!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 am

We did! I just got back from a big dinner fest with my daughter, grandsons and my son-in-law's extended family, plus their neighbors, plus my daughter's step-sister and her husband and child. There were about 30 of us.

Best wishes to everyone -- and the shop will be open tomorrow as usual!
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Happy Holiday Friends Enjoy !!!!!!

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 am

What a great thread Bruja!
Wishing all of the Staff at Lucky Mojo Curio Co, Miss Cat, Nagasiva, each and every member of The Forum, and the wonderful Members of AIRR, a most wonderful Holiday and a New Year filled with Peace, Love, Hope, Joy, Health, Happiness and Prosperity! I turned a corner this year, some years are great some are not so great; it is all relative to what is important to us. For me, my studies and learning and reaching almost impossible goals and the realization that things really can happen-- if you believe in yourself and what you are trying to accomplish. We have the tools right here y'all, from this wonderful place we all love to Shop from, Lucky Mojo, and from the advice we seek through our Members of AIRR, and from ALL the wonderful people who come here and share in "The Experience" .This is definately a time of the year for thanks and reflection. Again to all of you, have a wonderful Holiday Season and a New Year filled with Blessings and Prosperity!
Triple
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “News and Announcements”