Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Haunted Objects Questions and Answers

Odessa
HRCC Student
Haunted Objects Questions and Answers

Unread post by Odessa » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:25 pm

This is kind of a long story, but I need some help with a haunted object and I can't destroy or put it to rest by burying right at this time.

A year ago, there was a bad plane crash that killed 2 students and an instructor. I work on aircraft and my shop ended up with the burnt engine. I object to the re-use of the engine and parts, but my boss forced me to re-use the cylinders on another engine that was sent back to the very same company that lost their people. I marked the cylinders so I would know if I ever saw them again and could try stop them from being used.

Now, a year later, these cylinders are back from that engine as a repair. They have a very bad, disturbing vibe to them. I am suppose to repair them and send them back, but the energy they are putting off really is upsetting to me. The internal parts have all turn black again, as if they were in a fire all over again. But, because they are not my property I can't destroy them until the owner overhauls this engine.

What can I do to put the spirits' energies to rest? I keep hearing in my head and my heart that this is wrong to keep putting them out there. I feel these parts want to just be put to rest like the energies are trapped there and I'm forcing them to keep going. One of my friends suggested Hell Money, but I didn't know if there was any specific procedure to doing that.

So, any ideas? I only will have these here until tomorrow before they go back on another airplane.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Haunted Objects Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:01 pm

This is a good one... and I have some answers, but please consider this week's radio show thread!
radio-show-pre-call-id-april-1st,-2012-t18786.html

If not thats ok, please check out this link to the AIRR website:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Thank you for caring about what happens to people. One life lost is too much.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Not sure what can be used on such short notice.

Chinese Wash, Jinx Killer, Uncrossing, Van Van -- and of those would be good products to apply to a negatively haunted item.

Other than that, say a prayer, i uess.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 am

Anyway, this was my short term temporary" band aid" on the haunted parts.... I had Van Van oil, so I used that along with prayers to St. Joseph as he is a patron for departed souls. It's calmer, but I still feel something off. They are leaving here in the hour, so I suspect the 'air' will get better soon.

I want to do something of a better fix when I see these parts again. Any suggestions for down the road if I see them back here, provided the parts still feel strange?? I wish I could have had the choice in the first place not to use these parts over after the tragedy they were involved in.

Miss Tammie Lee, I've been listing to all the past shows for months now studying and teaching myself things. I am not sure how the blog talk thing works to call in. Do I have to be a member there too? or can someone just call in to the show from a phone without being in the chat too?
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Each week at 3PM Pacific and 6PM EST The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootowork Hour is live on Blog Talk Radio. You do have to preregister on the "thread for the week" which Nagasiva, the Co Owner of Lucky Mojo, posts each Sunday, as soon as possible, for the following week.

The thread for this week is in the link above. If you would like a reading and rootwork consultation, then you call (818) 394-8535 seven to ten minutes prior to Showtime and press one (1) to be in the queue, again once you have pre registered.

There has been some discussion as to how to get into the "chat" of Blog Talk Radio. I do not login with twitter, it just does not work for me; however, it might work just fine for you. Facebook works and registering an account with Blog Talk Radio works (for me).
http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
radio-show-chat-room-at-blog-talk-radio-t18785.html

It is helpful if your Lucky Mojo name is the same as your Blog Talk Radio Name (or two separate names)... we have had people with five names. You are better off narrowing your names down.

Yes you can call and listen to The Show live right from your cell phone (818) 394-8535-- just do not press 1 if you are going to "listen only" without registering. Put your phone on speaker, and sit back and relax to some good old fashioned Hoodoo!

It is great to be in the live chat with practitioners from around the world, along with several Members of AIRR who login each week, especially Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali, and each week's special guest host!

I really liked your post and your concern about the parts. It reached out and grabbed me. Miss Cat gave you some great product recommendations, and I was thinking right along the same: Chinese Wash, Uncrossing and Van Van line ;) and yes to the Jinx Killer!

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Hope to see you in the chat this week!

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 am

I don't have an alter per se, my place is just too small. So, I usually do all my work on my coffee table. I recently found on my coffee table written in all caps, "LOVE ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART" I have done some love spell work, but I can honestly say I do not recall ever the need to be writing anything so hard it imprints on my coffee table. If I write that hard, it will usually tear the photo or paper I am writing on. So, in a completely open to suggestions kind of way.. is this something residual that has manifested itself onto my coffee table? It does look like my hand writing. Like I said, I just don't know where this could come from as I always write with an easy glide style pen and I can't recall ever a time to press down so hard there is a groove in it. Thinking about it.. the wood of the table isn't scratched deep to the particle board. Just the outer coating is pressed down pretty deep. In similar news, I have requested a love candle service on the person I previously did spell work on. The coffee table incident was only discovered after this service was ordered. Any relation?

Didn't know what other category to put this one in. So, I threw it into this spot.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm

If you're not living alone, it's possible that someone living in your house is doing love work -- maybe even on someone else. If they're not working on you, maybe you could even offer your assistance :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 pm

If you don't live alone, it might also be good to know how similar your handwriting is.

If it's been there for a long time and you just noticed it, maybe your subconscious was telling you to love yourself with all your heart. ;)

Did you make valentines with friends recently on the coffee table?
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 pm

PS. The name of this thread made me imagine making a Ouija-type board on a coffee table. Would need glass or something on top, but it would be awesome to cut or burn a divination board into a coffee table. My great grandmother worked alone with a Ouija board every night - said she talked to a little russian girl. Afterwards she'd always play solitaire. She used the board to the point where the letters were hard to see. She was pretty gifted - I would love to have inherited more of her gift. I was told she helped the police find dead bodies, but I don't have any hard evidence in that regard. (She was German and lived in rural central Texas).

Anyway, carvings in a coffee table sounds like a nice little project.
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Hello. I know a fellow who kayaks a lot. The community where he goes has been around since the 1870s or so and he finds lots of antique bottles in the creek. He views them as treasure because he can sell them on ebay. After reading on this forum about "throwing things into running water and not looking back", I was wondering could he be at risk? Some of the bottles he finds are cool, but a few have a creepy/nasty vibe about them ( to me anyway ). I'm pretty sure he knows nothing about conjure, so ... is ignorance bliss? Would his innocence save him from anything "bad" associated with these bottles? Is there a way to handle and sell the bottles used to curse or hotfoot people in the past without getting hurt? Would you waft uncrossing incense around them? Does the spell fade over the decades of being in running water? Am I just a worry wart? :geek:

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:50 pm

These are grand finds!
but ... it is like unlocking a sacred lost key.
I believe a spell is a spell. Time does not diminish power. (this is my opinion)

Do they hold anything? It could be everything that we discuss. Moon Breath you are so awesome! I know you know whats right ;)

Miss Tammie Lee

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks Miss Tammie Lee. :) Most are broken ( the creek has lots of rocks in it) and most are empty. He has found some great old bottles - like a clorox bottle from the 40s and some soft drink bottles in brands that haven't been made in years. But he finds little brown bottles and medicine looking bottles too. I've only seen a few that bothered me. Some were clear and looked like old cologne bottles perhaps, but they were sealed shut and whatever was in them looked nasty. I remember one had the lid so rusted on, but a hole was in it and the contents were gone except for a black, gunky looking mess ... but it looked like a hole had been punched in the center of the lid! There is no way I would want to open those things up ... even if you could. When we have heavy rains and the waterfall gets raging, it also stirs up things in the lake upstream - when the water goes down, that's when you can find all sorts of things in that creek.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:20 pm

In my opinion, I would be cautious as well. My first thought was what the bottles contained. If anything. Though, since most of them are broken we will never know. If he's determined to collect the bottles and sell them, then you may suggest "cleaning off the dirt" by washing the bottles in a bucket of water with a little Buffalo Ammonia. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:46 pm

I like Papa Newt's idea. Empty bottles are unlikely to be dangerous, of course.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Thank you for the ammonia suggestion. He had asked if I knew anything to clean them up and I had suggested soaking them in white vinegar. I hadn't been reading about conjure at the time, I just knew from experience with glassware that white vinegar can remove scale sometimes. The white vinegar has cleaned a few bottles up quite nicely, but we need to clean them on a spiritual /vibe level too - right? I can suggest the buffalo ammonia to this fellow as another way to physically clean the bottles, but it would scrub away more than dirt. He AND the people who buy the bottles would be safe, but none the wiser. ;)

The ones that are sealed shut with nasty inside ... I can only encourage him to throw back. Trying to force them open would probably break the lip or neck anyway...... who wants to open an 80 year old bottle of anger or hatred anyway?

illwinds

Unread post by illwinds » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:57 am

To begin with, I live with my husband and no other family members. This morning, I awoke to find a teacup, placed upside down on a saucer on my bedside table. I asked my husband why he placed it there and he looked at me crazy, stating, "Why in the world would I put something like that on your bedside table? I didn't touch that teacup." I didn't discuss it with him further but I just do not understand why something like this would occur. I always drink coffee out of a mug and getting this cup and saucer out of the cabinet would have required moving other items out of the way. I went ahead and drank my coffee this morning out of the teacup and saucer to show respect and thanks but I cannot understand why something like this would occur. Can someone please provide me guidance?

Sincerely,
Jo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:37 am

Good Morning, Illwinds (Jo),
If this were me, I would wait for another strange occurrence before doing anything (either a repetition of the same thing or something else).
Many things come to mind (both practical and spiritual). There's just no way of telling with this little information and occurrence.
If you are 100% convinced that this was spiritual in nature, please contact an AIRR reader or a Hoodoo Psychic reader. http://readersandrootworkers.org (or) 1-888-4-HOODOO
Other questions arise regarding your feelings about this (you mentioned: "Respect"), etc. A psychic can go into further detail with you
Have a wonderful day and good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 am

Hi Jo, I agree with Miss Aida and I would suggest that you choose an AIRR worker who is adept with working with Spirits or uses a Spirit board to help open up communication. Putting a teacup upside down on a saucer is how tea leaves are read, and this was my first "hit" when I read your post, that maybe you are being invited to learn to read tea leaves, but without further information or a more in-depth reading it is hard to say exactly what is going on.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 am

My rule of thumb is that when it comes to the paranormal, unless i am speaking directly to an entity, what i am witnessing is a mute or unspoken event of ambiguous significance, and so one instance is happenstance, two are a coincidence, and i will embrace the concept that i am looking at signs of intelligent, directed activity only on the third occurrence.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

illwinds

Unread post by illwinds » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:45 am

Thank you very much for your help catherineyronwode, Miss Phoenix and Miss Aida. I will wait to see it something else occurs before I draw any conclusions.

Sincerely,
Jo

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun May 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi everyone - and Happy Mothers' Day! Today at the restaurant. Someone had laid a knife ( the actual flatware they use in the dining room ) across a toilet seat in the Ladies Room. Of course, everyone saw it and went to another stall since it had a sort of " this is MY commode feel to it" ...and ...it was weird. :?

Does anyone know if this is some sort of spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, MoonBreath ,

I hope that someone called the police.

There are spells like this but I can't fathom them being performed in a public bathroom.

I just pray that this knife wasn't a weapon in some sort of heinous crime...
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 pm

I know what you mean ... VERY odd to see something like this in a public restroom. There was no visible blood on it ... and it was basically a butter knife, so "crime" is not what came across. I felt it was so " purposeful" in the placement, that it might be a type of spell.

Could you tell me at least the general "Type" of spell involved when placing a knife across a toilet? Do you think it was for a specific person or a mess for a stranger to stumble upon? It was Mothers' Day and the place was packed with people. Whoever did it knew it would be seen by lots of ladies.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello, MoonBreath,

What are knives used for?

To cut something off.

Or maybe trick the knife so that when it's picked up, something happens.

Many of the other religious practices use knives to represent air and working with air.

I can't tell you all the spells. But, a butter knife? I'm not feeling any type of maliciousness. Probably a kid went to the bathroom and left it there. Maybe someone was cutting cocaine (and this is actually my first guess) and left it there.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri May 15, 2015 12:33 am

Thanks for the reply Miss Aida. I had not thought of the drug angle at all. Perhaps that is how some of the folks deal with the heavy crowds and workload ... a different type of spell ....

m_beth13

Unread post by m_beth13 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:06 am

I have some old military items from WWII of the deceased. I sometimes feel a presence of someone or something around me when I see or handle them. I don't want to throw these things away because I feel as if these items were dear to someone's heart. I thought it might be a good idea to put them somewhere, perhaps a military graveyard? I just want to get rid of them, but in a respectful manner. Any thoughts? Thank You :?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:07 am

m_beth13

I think it is a great idea to bury the items in a military graveyard. Do you know what branch of the military that person would have belonged to? You can sometimes tell if they are medals or patches. If you can find out, you should bury them next to a grave of a person belonging to the same branch. We like to stick together and that spirit would be more likely to stay at rest instead of becoming connected to you. If you cannot find out what branch they belonged to, then I would suggest finding a grave of an officer and telling that spirit help keep the spirit that is attached with them and at rest. Tell the attached spirit that it's okay to move on now.
HRCC Graduate #2145

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:58 pm

m_beth13,

Contact a museum, local community or a veteran hall to donate to them. Many would love to have items like this to use in their collection. I think preserving it for the generations to come is respectful to the spirit and the family that once owned them. I know the museums in my state showcase local solders and relics from the area on their displays.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

m_beth13

Unread post by m_beth13 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Thanks, these are great ideas. I believe the man was in the navy reserves. The items I have are his identification tag and a Zippo lighter with a name and number engraved.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”