Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

LuckyLittleLady
Forum Member

Help him let go of his past

Unread post by LuckyLittleLady » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi!
So I've been dating this guy for a while now. He's a cancer and they are NOTORIOUS for holding on to past pain. The issue I'm having is, he's been screwed over by a bunch of girls. But most notably his last girlfriend. Long story short he's terrified of getting hurt again. When we talked about making him officially my boyfriend he got anxiety. He's even said that if it weren't for his experiences with his ex he would have made me his girlfriend already. So I guess I want something to help him a) Let go of his past hurt. and b) Allow himself to have strong feelings or even have love for me.

I'm a little wary because I don't necessarily want to force him to love me. I just feel like his pain is an obstacle and it's preventing us from growing.

I can't do anything involving candles and stuff. I live with my dad and he's against things like that. Plus I'm a little scared to mess it up lol.

I just want something that would push him in the direction of not only healing but giving and accepting love.

Any advice?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Help him let go of his past

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:31 pm

LuckyLittleLady --

I sure hear you on the Cancerians holding onto pain. It is a trait of this highly sensitive and loving sign.

I am not certain i can advise you -- This is the Lucky Mojo product forum, for the use and service our shop's customers, and if you cannot order products ("candles and stuff") from our company, there is little i can do but recommend that you go to the Crystal Silence league for free prayers or, perhaps, order candle services from Missionary Independent Spiritual Church if you can do so with a credit card that your father will not see.

Crystal Silence League Free Online Prayer Service:
http://crystalsilenceleague.com

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services
http://missionary-independent.org/candle-services.html
catherine yronwode

Isolte
HRCC Student
Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blockagess, Open Roads to Love

Unread post by Isolte » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 am

Wow, my mom is a Cancer as well and now I understand why she can be so negative at times! My dad has caused her deep pain through an infidelity four years ago she simply cannot get over.

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 am

Wow, my mom is a Cancer as well and now I understand why she can be so negative at times! My dad has caused her deep pain through an infidelity four years ago that she simply cannot get over. They are still together but she suffers. I have am a loyal Lucky Mojo customer and I know these products work, I am willing to do anything to help my mom. Any suggestions?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello:

Your mother would do well to do some Healing or Blessing work then work on Reconciliation between her and your dad, if she still wants to stay with him.

http://luckymojo.com/healing.html

http://luckymojo.com/blessing.html

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Thank you so much MaryBee!

LuckyLittleLady
Forum Member

Re: Help him let go of his past

Unread post by LuckyLittleLady » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Well. I was considering using the candle service. I'm not sure which to buy in this situation...cut & clear to help relieve him of these feelings? Or should I do something such as Love Me or Come To Me. I'm leaning toward cut and clear.

jgbg2013+
Forum Member
Assistance required in healing, reconciliation, clearing.

Unread post by jgbg2013+ » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 am

Hi,

I happened along your site and decided to register as I am trying to do the "right thing" (as above, so below).

I adhere to the Wiccan Reade, an harm none be ye welcome. I am a professional intuitive and work with angels. Although I am a teacher and counselor, I write this as a peer requesting assistance, and am wondering if perhaps you can assist me in shedding light to a situation which I am too close to, to see (the light).

I have been friends/lovers w someone on again-off again for seven years. In this time, there have been a few years we did not even speak. When my mom passed a few months ago, she dreamed it, contacted me after three years, and we began a new found friendship; however, soon after we went to one of her family gatherings and her family members saw me again -- at first they were happy to see me -- however, when they saw my car outside every day, negative comments were made and things began to get ugly between us quite suddenly.

Being intuitive, I could feel the energy shift suddenly. It seemed to me that one of her family members was messing with us, AGAIN. Every time we get together, it suddenly blows up in our faces and off we go never to see each other for years at a time, and life will throw us at each other once again -- and we are BOTH SO attracted, energetically, there we go again, attempting to break whatever "curse" it seems has been placed on us -- or her, perhaps.

There's a lot of love between us -- and now, there is mistrust, I DO NOT KNOW WHY. I am the most trustworthy person you would ever want to meet, yet ... when I used her bathroom one time to change out of my swim clothes, she came looking for me yelling that I'd been in the bathroom for half an hour (wtf?) and what was I doing all that time. It had been ten minutes.

Similar situations occurred. What I did at that time was a clearing of both our energies, which I told her about. I placed a question mark on a piece of paper (cuz i don't know where it's coming from) a bit of india ink in water in a baggie and froze it (still there); freezing whomever was harming us in their tracks, and making their way black as night so they couldn't see. Worked for a tiny bit, and now, here we are.

Our relationship is introspective, spiritual, nice, homey, at best and very criticizing, judgmental, and accusatory at worst with all that aimed at me. I would love to have a family w her -- and she is currently enjoying a year of "just dating" everyone and everything -- and there I am with the ticket in my hand awaiting my turn. Why her? Beats me. I'm not ugly. I'm confident .. Past life thing perhaps -- who knows -- but I do love her (not obsessed) just genuinely like and love her. I respect her ex, love her kids -- but she's been a TROLL lately and well ... she says she doesn't trust what's going to come out of my mouth ... sees me as being unstable -- I don't get it -- I'm far from any and all of that. WHO is she seeing before her, because it's not me. Love life -- forget it -- there isn't one. It's like someone used "repel" (reverse magnet) on us and definitely "separate" and we are.

Things have been pretty ugly lately -- I could feeeeel the tension, the je ne sais quoi, and it wasn't good. My angels, esp Michael, were telling me to get the heck out of there, so I did.

AGAIN -- hopeful fool that I am, I took her out for dinner yesterday -- we ended up at a bar where she was meeting her cousin and knew people (she knows everyone, very charming, outgoing, charismatic, etc.) and one of those was someone she'd recently bedded and told me about -- hey, no problem -- open relationship, right?

It felt awful seeing her parading someone else before me -- humiliating, in fact. Bottom line, I could not stomach the out of integrity I felt as she flirted and danced around with this person she told me she'd been ashamed of having slept w (then why are you speaking to him and seeking him out? I don't understand?) When she introduced me, I said hello, politely and within a few minutes -- left and was walking (3 miles) to where I'd left my car. You know the phrase "go big or go home"? I went home. I am not one to make a scene. It's not that I don't have it in me, Michael LOVES to BATTLE, and protect, but ... I have more class and integrity than that.

She caught up to me in her car about twenty minutes into my walk, said get in, I did. We drove silently to my car, I said goodnight, she uttered some nonsense. I did not respond. I later texted that I was sorry, but I had to draw the line in the sand. I told the truth. It was not what I wanted. I wanted monogamy, family, I loved her, adored her and the more I did, the less she acknowledged me, and I said goodbye, as did she.

I'm far from being a "whus", I'm highly respected and the pillar of strength in my community -- but -- I am so soul connected to this train wreck of a woman (I say that because she drinks.) and I know her heart, see her heart, see behind the facade, the mask into the wounded child afraid of her own shadow and ... I guess the Michael in me wants to protect her, the kids, and just have a normal, loving family life with her.

My question to you -- given I cannot compel, go against anyone's will or do anything to harm someone (nor would I want to -- ever) what I would like to do is heal our relationship -- if ever we were to have a chance to be a family -- I'd love that.

What I want is a healthy, loving, normal, faithful, tapped in, tuned in, turned on, fun, free, respectful ... all good things for her, myself and children.

What, if anything, would you suggest?

Thank you and blessed be.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 am

Hi, Jgbg,
I am so sorry that all of this is happening to you.
Have read your post and, one suggestion after another crossed my mind. Eventually, it turns out that this a VERY complicated circumstance along with to be a lot of unanswered questions (in my mind).
It really doesn't appear that there could be one exact Hoodoo remedy without knowing the underlying dynamics. A reading could do that for you.
I find it close to impossible to do a reading on myself. And I have decades of experience. I really think that you need to have a reading performed by someone who doesn't know you personally. The Hoodoo Psychics and the AIRR members can help you a lot more than any suggestion that I could make without knowing the ENTIRE picture (including spiritual interventions causing obstacles).
Again, I am so sorry that this is happening to you....

branden
Forum Member
Opening Someone's Roads to Come Closer to Me

Unread post by branden » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:02 pm

If I was trying remove obstacles that 's preventing someone from coming to me.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yellow candle (7days) w road opener oil
Dress candle in a counter clockwise direction
My petition would be turned in a counter clockwise direction.
Do I burn my petition before I light the candle?
I would then throw the ash in running water.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Opening Someone's Roads to Come Closer to Me

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:07 pm

branden,

To me a Road Opener for the purpose you just named -- "to remove obstacles that 's preventing someone from coming to me" would be done with a central candle representing "me" and four smaller candles representing the roads to be opened.

I would probably use a 9" jumbo candle or vigil light for "me" and four 6" candles dressed with Road Opener Oil for the four roads to be opened. I would lay out for "roads" on the altar, using sachet powder or incense powder, or actual road dirt from a relevant crossroads, if available.

I would make only one petition paper, and i would place it under the large light or vigil candle. I would fold it toward me, so the person would come to me, and if i folded it a second time, i would rotate it clockwise, for good results.

I would dress the four smaller candles with Road Opener Oil and move them along their roads toward the "me" candle as they burn and let them all burn together at the end. I would watch the way their wax puddled and read it for signs afterward.

You could burn the petition as you stated, to dispose of the blockages. You could also use it to mark a trail from where the person lives to where you live, to lead them to you, if possible.
catherine yronwode

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanx Ms. Cat, I'm a bit confused . So on my petition I would write john doe and cross it with my name. I would the encircle it with something like "let nothing prevent john from coming to me." I would then burying it at the front door.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

You would write John Doe, and cross it with your name, sure -- but i would not encircle it -- you want open roads, not tying him in to you. I would make four arrows pointing inward.
catherine yronwode

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Oh cool thnx :) Do I light my candle first? Sorry for all these questions.

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:32 pm

If I did the petition variation with the arrows pointing inwards should this be burned or buried. Should all the candles remains be buried near-by or moved away by water.

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 am

After reading through the forum. I think the answer is a crossroad disposal. :)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blockages, Open Roads to Love

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:07 am

Hi Jgbg, I agree with Miss Aida that this is a complicated situation. My instinct tells me that you need a reading in order to see if this is the right relationship/individual for you to pursue. Yes, there could be a strong attraction or a deeper spiritual connection, but that doesn't mean that you need to put yourself through this torture. As much as something might feel right, doesn't necessarily mean that it is right. A reading might be able to tell you what the underlying issues are and what your best course of action might be. I would also ask you to look at your close friends and get their advice on this situation. As you mentioned, you are too close to be able to see clearly, but someone who loves you and knows you could offer their more clear perspective. There are several actions that you could take; Adam & Eve http://www.luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html and Chupparosa http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html to name just a couple, but I think you need to get a baseline on what is going on before attacking this situation with magic.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:55 am

branden wrote:After reading through the forum. I think the answer is a crossroad disposal. :)
Well, it would get the message out into the world, anyway.

But if this were my spell, I'd be more inclined to bury it in my yard or even hide it under my bed, so that your target is irresistibly led to the goal. After all, the arrows on the petition paper point to you.

Let us know how it goes!

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Thanx Miss Michaele, ;)
I'll have to get the supplies. I will come back with an update.

:)

BelleRenoir
Newly Registered

He still has feelings for his ex, we fought, i want him back

Unread post by BelleRenoir » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi, I'm new to the website and so far by what I am seeing it looks like a really good site! :D

I ask for help trying to get this guy to, I guess, be in a relationship with me, come to me, and love me.

We have history. We started off as friends, and then developed a relationship where we were physical and talked every day. He is different from anyone I have ever met, he motivates me and inspires me and be happy. However he is insensitive and a bit stubborn.

I recently found out that he still has feelings for his ex who lives in Texas and he lives in delaware -_-.

After finding this information out, I stopped talking to him and he asked why he hasn't heard from me. I told him because him how I felt about him and that he needs to figure out his feelings. After i told him that I was trying to protect myself, he then got mad, i guess, and was like "I hope it all works out for you."

I don't know what to do. It felt really good getting this off my chest.

All help is appreciated. I am a bit familiar with hoodoo spells.

Jess-Belle
Forum Member
Spells to Remove Interference with Love/Lust Spell

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi, everyone... I am in desperate need of advice regarding a love spell situation that has gone awry. I am deeply depressed about it.

See, in the not too distant past, I moved to a new, far superior job (a prosperity spell which finally manifested!). The bad part is at my old job I left behind a young man I had begun to care very deeply for. I think he was very attracted to me as well, it was obvious in his behavior... but he is very shy and inexperienced. There's also a decent age difference between us (I'm older), and because of this, I never put my feelings out there, I just tried to show him through actions as much as possible.

Before leaving, I got his phone number so we could keep in touch, but unfortunately, that fizzled out not long after I left (I'll get back to that in a bit).

I tried to forget him, actually, I really did, for a few months, but to no avail. I finally worked up the nerve to send him a request on social media where I found him, and I was over the moon when he accepted it right away. I wasn't expecting to interact with him really, I just wanted to be a part of his world to any degree, and gradually prove my loyalty and get closer to him.

I started the love spell around this time to help things along.

Well, to make a long story short, thanks to some insanely jealous, backstabbing individuals, his crazy mother found out about my presence in his life and flipped out (I kind of wonder if she may have found out about our initial contact as well, leading to his suddenly ceasing to respond to my texts).

Now I don't really have many means to contact him and I'm sure she and all the others have him under constant surveillance.

She's even tried to contact me - I haven't responded.

I'm just totally devastated. To add to the frustration, after the fiasco, I saw some evidence that seemed to clearly indicate the love spell was working.

I need advice as to what to do next.

I read that the obstacle should be cleared first, before progressing with the other spell work.

I am contemplating using Confusion oil along with a Reversing candle on his mother, although any additional advice and details would be immensely appreciated.

As for the young man, I am wondering if it is about time I try some Follow Me Boy, Commanding, and/or Compelling items - between his shyness and lack of guts to make any kind of move, not to mention how henpecked he is, it feels like this is going to take an eternity, and it is unbearable.

I have a couple of slips of paper on which he wrote some things for me, if they could be used somehow.

Thanks in advance to all who have read this and help me out. No one even knows about this situation and it is a relief to finally say something. :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm

SoSoLoveSick,

I advise you, as a teacher of the magical arts, to change your user name. You are broadcasting distress and will be given distress. Broadcast hope and receive hope. Broadcast love and receive love. A name is extremely important in magic. Think about it.

For his mother: Confusion Oil on a Reversing candle is not what i would use. I would use Reversing Oil on a Red/Black Double Action candle.

For him: Follow Me Boy, Commanding, and/or Compelling is not what i would use. would use Clarity, Crucible of Courage, and Love Me.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student
Re: He still has feelings for his ex, we fought, i want him back

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:54 pm

It sounds like it's time for reconciliation magic

Here is a link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

based upon this:" We have history. We started off as friends, and then developed a relationship where we were physical and talked every day." It sounds like you already have a relationship. But it seems that the recent turn of events has caused a dispute that needs to be resolved.

I would also recommend adding in some Clarity or King Solomon's Wisdom work for yourself, to look into clearly how much of a real threat this lingering affection is to the relationship you are currently engaged in.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Once you have reconciled, you can then move forward with Love me and Come to me if you really want to cement the relationship and helping it move forward.

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:34 pm

ImaBalloon --

Much better name than SoSoLoveSick!

Now, your questions and Miss Aida's replies about how to use double action candles are in the double action candle thread of the candle section of the products sub-forum.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:52 am

Even though I placed my order I almost feel like walking away from anymore spellwork. When I originally worked the spell I woke up to cute messages from my target that eventually became annoying after a while. I had to tell him to calm down. Then the hot and cold thing started up.(He=Capricorn Me= Pisces)So I take it that I would have to keep working on him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:07 am

Good Morning, Branden,
Your spell worked very well, BUT...then, you told him to: "Calm down". There might be psychological results (from your statement) such as: 1-you hurt his feelings; 2-he felt that you didn't want him; 3-he thinks you want him to back-off and just be friends, etc. In other words, who knows what he may be thinking after you said what you said?
You know, sometimes people have to tolerate the results of past magic that has been performed on their targets. Then, try to curtail any exaggerated results by the use of patience and further magic.
I don't want to hurt your feelings with this statement (as this is not my intention. So, please understand this), but we can't treat our targets like: "yo-yo's either. Although magic does indeed work, our treatment of the target either enforces our magic, or, it can desensitize our magic.
If this were me, I would call him and apologize for saying what I had said. Explain to him that you were having a really bad day and you didn't mean it. See what happens after that. You might have to re-do your initial spell work if he doesn't respond. Then, continue whatever it was that you were going to do with your upcoming order.
I hope this helps. Good luck to you.

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Thnx Miss Aida,

I get what you're saying. The thing was I didnt want him to put things off because of me. I don't even remember what I said or felt when I did the original spell. At least now I have a picture and his d.o.b. and a receipt that we both touched.

Mezan
Forum Member
Helping the Progress with Emotionally Damaged Lover

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Hello. It's been a while since I've posted. I have a bit of a situation and can't figure out what products to use. Any input is appreciated :-)

For the past six months, I've been seeing a man that I really care about, and want to know what the best course of action would be to get us closer. It's been sort of off and on at times, with me being the one who has wanted to leave in order to avoid getting hurt. He keeps coming back, and I want him, but I want all of him. When I asked him why he's come back when I've made up my mind about no longer seeing him, he's told me that I'm good for him. He said he wouldn't blame me if I didn't want him again, because I'm ready (to completely let my guard down, and let love in) and he's usually not. We are doing much better with emotional intimacy now, thankfully, but it's really been a rollercoaster that has made me question myself quite a bit. Normally, I would run, but I really believe he is worth it and have decided to go the slow route. It has helped. I've been scared that he just couldn't get close to me, but in the past few weeks it's improved immensely.

We were introduced as friends by a friend in common we had while living in abroad, since he happened to move to my city after returning back to the US. It was platonic, but we ended up liking each other, however he's pretty emotionally damaged from being involved with women who were really wrong for him. He's divorced, but doesn't have much emotional damage from it since he never loved his ex. (Rushed marriage at 19, no love or passion, were staying together for the kids). However, after he left his ex he started seeing this woman and he fell in love with her. She was seeing another guy the whole (who she was in love with, that's why she never gave my guy his place). She's not a good person, not just based on how she treated him, but on other things I've heard she has done. Both that woman and the ex live states away, and he doesn't have contact with the two-timer. He has told me he isn't in love with her, but does love her and knows the difference. He took care of the no contact thing so that we could be together, and I know it was hard, because she was emotionally abusive and had a lot of control over him, and they did have a lot of shared experiences, but whatever. She was actually interfering a bit at the beginning, because she hated the fact that he met me and wanted to be in a relationship with me, even though they were never together and she wronged him.

That is already being worked on so he can have metaphysical help clearing that gunk out, so that he heals faster. We've talked about his situation quite a bit before, and he's realized a lot since he met me. It's like he finally understands what it's like to be treated the right way.
I always know where I stand with him, he's honest and genuinely cares about me. He's shown it a lot. We have similar values and the chemistry is unbeatable. Everything flows really well and we're very comfortable with each other. We connect intellectually, and the sex is AMAZING. :D I've also opened up to him more than I expected that I could. I'm generally pretty reserved about my feelings. I'm a Capricorn, after all.
He has told me he's healing, and it's showing now that he's more emotionally intimate with me.

We're very open with each other and I see great progress lately. I want us to become closer, though. I started with a Cut and Clear vigil candle so he can heal. He has a job that demands a lot of his time, but it hasn't been a problem at all. Should I use Love Me Oil next? I guess this is more step by step than I'm used to. I don't want to necessarily move things along really quickly, but I want him to be a sure thing. The more time I spend with him, the closer I am to falling for him, and I want him to do the same. I just want an extra little push.

I apologize for the long post! I didn't realize how much I wrote, but I wanted to give relevant details that may help with product suggestions.

I really think this wonderful man's a keeper, so how do I go about it?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate
Re: Helping the Progress with Emotionally Damaged Lover

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi Mezan,

There are many spells and products you can use to bring someone closer to you. You can try a Honey Jar to sweeten him to you, and work some Love me, Follow me boy, Bewitching or Come To Me products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
[urlhttp://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html][/url]
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
[urlhttp://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html][/url]

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:08 am

The love work suggested by starry moonlit night are all good. When I try to connect/get closer with a lover who's suffered emotional damage, though, the first thing I do tends to be uncrossing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Or healing:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

In my experience, these workings on the target can facilitate things - it helps them overcome negativity/wounds from the past, and become more open to building their relationship with me. Then, Road Opener work for the relationship:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 am

I also recommend King Solomon's Wisdom products

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions :-)

Thank you, St. Expedite!

jgbg2013+
Forum Member

Unread post by jgbg2013+ » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Thank you so much, those that responded.

I thank you for your suggestion to receive a reading to bring about clarity. I have many friends who can assist with that, we're a tight community, so there are many to choose from; however, when I saw your responses, I see that the questions you brought up were not the ones I have been asking -- and you are absolutely correct, I must ask what this is all about, so I thank you very much for that insight and perspective.

I did reiki, with the permission granted me long ago. I asked for her higher self and guardian angels to guide and aid her and I wish her all the best. I'm confident that this or better shall be for me. I find that the "wounded healer" in me wants to assist, but she needs to want to assist herself and having said that, we can only pray ... that I know of; however, if you know of another way, bring it on. I am allll ears, for the highest good and harming none, as we will it, let it be done. SMIB! Thanks, Everyone. : )

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:05 pm

What would be a good time-frame in between doing road opening and cut and clear/healing work, and love work?
My lover and I are close and care about each other, but he's not ready to fall in love again, while I am. I wouldn't want to jump into love work before letting the rest do its job, since that would help lay a stronger foundation for us. At the same time, I really want him to be ready, but I know he probably needs quite a bit of healing work.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Good Evening, Mezan,
Are you doing 4 spells? Cut and Clear? Healing: Road Opener? Love?
Would need more information, please. Which spells are for which people (you or him)?
Take care

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi, Miss Aida. It's just vigil candles at this point for cut and clear for him, healing for him as well, and road opener for us as a couple. I don't plan on starting on any love work until that is complete. I'm thinking of working healing the most, and then love. That's what I to work with as far as actual complete spells are concerned with healing being the most important. I think love work wouldn't manifest results as well if there isn't a cleaner slate, brought on by the healing work.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:58 am

Hi Mezan,

Although you can set Cut and Clear candles to help him, keep in mind that the spell itself and the decision to move forward are intensely personal ones and that there is some work he'll have to do on his own.

The Healing work can be done by you to great effect and that will help speed his recovery from the previous Relationship. In addition to Vigil lights, consider making him baths with the crystals and using a pinch of those same crystals to fix his laundry and sheets with. Get some of the sachet powder and mix it in with foot or body powder if he wears it. You can also make a great massage oïl for him by adding to some Sweet Almond Oil a bit of each Healing Oil, Clarity Oil, King Solomon Wisdom Oil and a wee bit of Love Me oil. Give him a foot-rub with that every time you're together.

Depending on how long-standing and profound the hurt was from the past Relationship, between 1 month - 6 months of Healing work (using multiple types of work as described above) would be a good time frame prior to moving into more focused love work.

Blessings, Success and Happiness to you Both
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:35 am

Thank you so much, aura :-) The foot rub idea is excellent, since there's no way of him knowing there's anything besides the sweet almond oil being used. I now know what to buy next!

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Owlsee
Forum Member

Dating divorcing man

Unread post by Owlsee » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:48 pm

I am dating but currently giving space to a man who's marriage has ended. (Note: I am not the cause of it ending. That was before me). I've had a couple readings that confirmed that his marriage is over. He is confused about how to go about the divorce because finances are entangled. I want to do a candle vigil but not sure where to start. He has not filed divorce papers yet.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Dating divorcing man

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Owlsee, think about what you want from the relationship, that is where you should start. Are children involved? Because they come first and should be his primary concern. So what do you want from the relationship? Lets start there. You said you had a reading, actually you could have asked your reader this question too. But lets start there.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Owlsee
Forum Member

Unread post by Owlsee » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Both have adult children from prior relationships, but none together. So the only factor is splitting the money.
I want marriage. I'm willing to wait and give him the space he needs. One trait that I like about him is that he likes being married. Of course, it feels like a huge failure of hs marriage ending. My reading did tell me that he will go forward with the divorce. Depite fights over money the Divorce will complete next year. A male friend will urge him forward. I mainly don't want to lose him during his divorce process. I want to be patient. My reading confirmed that he will marry again soon after divorcing. That I have to choose whether to wait or not.
So want to do work as an extra push for the divorce to go forward quickly. Or to ensure that he and I stay connected and become closer during ths time. Love me vigil. Follow me vigil...not sure where to start.
I started a sugar jar Friday which burned clean for two days. Then read that powdered sugar with syrup is better. I didn't like how the mixture turned out the next day although the candle burned clean with a pinch of wax on lid. So I restarted today with only powdered sugar.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:56 pm

It seems you have done your homework. You want him to heal so, read through this thread Best spells for healing broken hearts after divorce.... Also, you can work Follow Me Boy, Look Me Over, and Stay With Me conjure to keep his interest. The oils can be used to dress the candles on your sweet jar. Read here about the various types of Honey & Sweet Jars.

There is a thread on the forum Honey, Sugar, Sweet Jar Questions & Answers, that has over 3,000 discussions on the topic.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Owlsee
Forum Member

Unread post by Owlsee » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks

Owlsee
Forum Member

Unread post by Owlsee » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:44 am

Is there any work that I can do to assist him in moving forward with divorce and also, anything to ensurie that the results of the divorce is fair financially?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:58 am

Court Case would help. You can get a kit or a Court Case honey jar for favor with the judge.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:06 pm

To help him move forward with his divorce, try some Clarity and Crucible of Courage on him.

Dressing a white skull candle that you've loaded his concerns in those oils, and then burning it a bit every night during a time you know he is most likely sleeping, while you pray for him to see the way forward clearly, and have the courage to act on his insights, would also be a good work.

If that is too labour intensive for you at this point, you could have those candles set for you on his name.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Pink Moon
Forum Member

An Aim to Heal

Unread post by Pink Moon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Hello,

I am new here and have been dabbling with hoodoo work since the summer of this year. A week ago my world was shattered. A best friend has betrayed me in one the most obscene ways as possible. He is also a magic practitioner and even though he has tried to come forward with apologies, I just cannot seem to heal, forgive and forget. His stories do not add up and he has been nonchalant about certain particulars that involved the situation which only enrages me and send me two steps back. I am not sure if I want to clearly cut him out of my life, for the sole reason that we received numerous confirmations via tarot that he would be the one to introduce me to my soul mate and I’m worried if I do a ‘clear and cut’ ritual, I would tamper with that particular timeline in my life.

If a 'clear and cut' won't do any damage then is that the best course to take? What can I do to clear my mind and heart from this anger and begin to properly heal, forgive, forget and move on from this individual and disorderly event?

Thank you for your time and many blessings!

- Pink Moon

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:07 am

Hello, Pink Moon,
In my opinion, Betrayal is the most devastating thing that anyone can do to another. I'm so sorry that this happened. I feel your pain
But, even though he's downplaying the reasons, at least he's trying to apologize. That speaks volumes.
Many of us are betrayed without ever getting an apology (and that hurts more than it enrages). But it is certainly understandable that it's really upsetting you because the reasons are not true. Hard to understand people sometimes...
If you don't want to use Cut and Clear, I would suggest that you perform 3 different root work on yourself:
Tranquility (so that you're clamed down) : www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
HEALING so that you can heal (as you had stated) from the hurt of betrayal: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
And CLARITY so that you can see things clearly (without cutting yourself off from this person): www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best.
Take care

Mezan
Forum Member
Removing my Own Blockages

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:03 am

I decided to stop seeing a man I was dating, and I also decided he is not worth the energy of working on him, which I had originally intended.
Instead, I realize that I need to work on myself so that I can stop attracting emotionally unavailable men into my life. When I thought about a past loving, mutualistic relationship I had, I realized that I wasn't really "looking" for love then, and I had more self-confidence. Maybe the last few people I have been involved with sensed the really strong desire and even urgency for love within me. How do I get rid of that? It seems like it's a magnet for men who will not treat me like I deserve. I realize it's wrong and end up leaving rather soon, but I would like to avoid those involvements altogether.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:47 am

Hi Mezan,

The need for love is a human yearning and entirely natural. Rather than getting rid of it, shifting your focus to improving self confidence and personal strength can help you be happier on your own and thus able to choose a partner rather than settle for the type of man you've attracted recently. (pretty much what you're saying in your post anyhow ;)) Queen Elizabeth root comes to mind as a great place to start. Carrying a whole root as a pocket piece, working with bath crystals and the oïl, bringing that strong and feminine energy into your life. Power oïl and products are another good choice.

There are also some threads in the forum that you may find some spell-work ideas along the lines you desire in too:
suggestions-for-increasing-self-esteem- ... f9af8704ac
suggestions-for-personal-mastery,-will- ... t8784.html (the woman's hands of power, there are two)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Update: We spoke on a Monday at midnight. On a Tuesday at midnight he text me. To which I responded with a "?". I wasn't sure if he sent me the wrong message seeing that we spoke on Monday. I also didn't feel like asking .

We no longer communicate and I suppose it's probably for the best. He was too damn complicated.lol I worked a honey jar and a picture box. I didn't work the box as much as I should've. I didn't want to consume his thoughts.I would say I worked the honey jar more. I had the supplies to do the road opener but I decided not to. I think my target was playing too much games. He was also Indian and I am Caribbean who came of age in the USA.

When I would see him at his job he seemed a bit sullen. I felt for him. I wanted to make him smile even for a second.When we went to see The World War Z he stated that night was the most fun he had. Like I said when he started texting / calling me too much I had to be like down boy. I didn't want all his attention just some. He was hot and cold. Sometimes I felt like I was doing all the work but I think he felt like he was.

I'm cool right now. I know I will probably remember that night for the rest of my life. I will try to forget what came after lol. I'm considering ordering the cut and clear when I'm able to. I'm using the supplies for the road opener spell to draw my true love whoever he is .

I had an epiphany recently I know that I'm a good person. I'm selfless . I'm a free spirit .I'm quirky and I spend most of the time smiling. I'm attractive even though most times I don't feel it. I'm very hopeful. The next person I meet I don't want it to be complicated. I want it to be simple.
:)

If I had to do it again would I ? I can't say no. Maybe?!? If I ran into him I think I would be cool. I would smile and tell him to take care of himself.
-Thnx to the people who gave me insight on all my post regarding this situation.

*Ms Elvyra you were spot on thnx for making me see the things that I couldn't and or wouldn't see. :)
-M

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you for the wonderful recommendations, aura :-)
Power Oil has already been quite helpful. I think I need to gather patience and will work with Clarity products in the future. I imagine they would help me determine a good course of action for the work I intend, or whether it would be worth it to attempt anything in the first place.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

leyley1236
Forum Member
Love question

Unread post by leyley1236 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:27 pm

hi i had a couple questions i would like to see if there any of your products that can help me or spells that i can use in my situation.

Ive been dating my boyfriend for a little over two years. at first it seemed we clicked and the passion and affection was perfect. After time he became so cold and distant causing me to seperate from him.

Within a week of me leaving he asked me back so we moved in together.

Ive been staying with him and find local dating sites to meet women on his phone. i also help him pay his stuff. Sometimes it feels like i pay for everything.

I was wondering if there any products to get to have it reversed n let him do all the giving?

For a whole two months ive been working with st martha to help me. At first it seemed everything seemed to be changing betweeen us, i still pray to her, speaking of which i got a candle, put her oil in the candle, carved his name and got a reading done. The lady said martha was willing to work with me but i am also noticing he started distancing himself from me again. He says he loves me but not 100 percent cause of our past expirences.

What can i purchase to make him want to be sure and keep faithful to me and also make him fall in love with me like in the beginning? i want him to open up to me show me affection and love and want a serious commitment

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Love question

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Good Morning Leyley 1236,
I'm sorry that he is so distant. It must be breaking your heart
May I suggest that you look at this page and see what type of love spells suit you? www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
As far as the money goes, take a look at this page www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Once you've decided what you want to do and have more questions, please feel free to ask us. We are here to answer all of your questions
Take care of yourself

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Him Leyley 1236,

You have THREE issues going on here -- and any one of them would be a problem in its own right.

1) He says he doesn't love you 100% like he used to because of the past experiences and previous pain.

2) Because of #1 he is engaging in online dating, which hurts you, of course.

3) Because you still love him, you are letting him use you as a financial source of help.

The most important problem to deal with is #1 -- to move him past the problems caused by the separation, to heal the hrut feelings, and to get him to allow you closer into his heart. This is not quie a Return to Me or Reconciliation situation -- you have moved back in together -- but you need some healing. I suggest miicing or blending Love Me oil, Marriage Oil, Healing Oil, and Clarity Oil when you work on him.

I would not work with Saint Martha to dominate him -- you would do better, in my opinion, to calm him and gently bring him bck to how he was. Have sex with him often and he will likely lose interest in the online dating sites. If he does not, you will not want him anyway. For money, just ask him to be fair, split everything fifty-fifty. No need to make him support you or you support him. A good married couple works as a financial team -- share and share alike, even if one earns much more than the other. Remember, too, that chores like housekeepingm yard maintenance, cooking, and chilcare are valuable services to the marriage as well, and can be traded for the money that one partner may earn outside of the home.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

leyley1236
Forum Member

Unread post by leyley1236 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 am

Thank you so much for your response ladies I agree completly I appreciate the useful informationi will do just that .

be_777
Forum Member

Erase the memory of an event

Unread post by be_777 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:42 am

I lost a good friendship because I posted a topic on Facebook that was inflammatory about a current world event. My friend was deeply offended after seeing it and does not want to be my friend anymore because of it. We were friends for 6 years. A reading from an AIRR worker showed that the target in question is not interested in reconciling the friendship as it stands right now. I can try an apology but in case that fails, is there any rootwork to wipe the incident from my friend's memory so he does not remember it at all? The incident is a month old.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Erase the memory of an event

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:04 pm

be_777: you can't erase what happened, but you can work to improve the relationship and allow for things to come back together. You might consider a white skull candle http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... dle_Spells in order to help influence the relationship to return to how it was and bring resolution. You could also do Reconciliation work to mend the fences: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html This is most often used for romantic relationships, but it can also help with plutonic ones.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student
Re: Erase the memory of an event

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Reconciliation is the way to go for this. Make sure the apology is heartfelt and sincere.

You can also work a honey jar to help the reconciliation, or the skull candle described above.

Mystic1
Forum Member
Come To Me for a Man Hurt in Past Marriage and Divorce

Unread post by Mystic1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:43 am

Hello everyone, I am new here, and looking for come to me, and can't seem to find it. Any suggestions?

Here's my situation: We have been together several years. He was previously married a LONG time. It's been 7 plus yrs since the divorce, but he has a hard time letting go of it all. He is afraid of getting hurt. He cares an aweful lot for me. Doesn't show it much. We live about 1/2 hr away which makes visits rare with work & all. The sweetness has worn off. I am ready for the next level.

Thanks in advance. :D

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”