catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Come To Me for a Man Hurt in Past Marriage and Divorce

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am

Hello, Mystic1.

You can read all about Come to Me spells, and order products here:

Come To Me in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html

For a simple quick-list of all Come To Me products and spiritual supplies from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., see this product line page:

COME TO ME SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES PRODUCT LIST
Come To Me spiritual supplies are designed to attract a new lover of the opposite sex
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html

Now, if you read that tag line, you will see that Come to Me may not be exactly what you should get. It could work -- there are shared love-drawing ingredients among several of our love formulas, although each is different. I would suggest perhaps Love Me. See these pages:

Love Me in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html

LOVE ME SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES PRODUCT LIST
Love Me spiritual supplies are designed to draw a person of the opposite sex closer and cause him or her to openly declare feelings of love.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html

Good luck in whatever you choose to use.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mystic1
Re: Come To Me for a Man Hurt in Past Marriage and Divorce

Unread post by Mystic1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 am

Thank You for the info. I will check this out! ;)

Pink Moon

Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blockages, Open Roads to Love

Unread post by Pink Moon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Pink Moon,
In my opinion, Betrayal is the most devastating thing that anyone can do to another. I'm so sorry that this happened. I feel your pain
But, even though he's downplaying the reasons, at least he's trying to apologize. That speaks volumes.
Many of us are betrayed without ever getting an apology (and that hurts more than it enrages). But it is certainly understandable that it's really upsetting you because the reasons are not true. Hard to understand people sometimes...
If you don't want to use Cut and Clear, I would suggest that you perform 3 different root work on yourself:
Tranquility (so that you're clamed down) : http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
HEALING so that you can heal (as you had stated) from the hurt of betrayal: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
And CLARITY so that you can see things clearly (without cutting yourself off from this person): http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best.
Take care
Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your compassion and wisdom. I decided to go with the stronger option-- to Cut and Clear him away from my life. It's sad because we were once brothers in a circle, however, what I know now I am much happier with my choice and the end results that have followed. I am now promoting a life to help others and to focus on my goals and life.

Again, thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Pink Moon,
Good for you!
And, to let you know, we are all here for you (if you need anything) and we will be cheering you on.
Congrats.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

aerion
Re: Opening Someone's Roads to Come Closer to Me

Unread post by aerion » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:09 pm

Hello Everyone!

I have a question about spell work to draw a friend back to town for a business venture. He lives in another state and is a little stubborn, but has expressed interest in moving back. I had thought about a white skull candle and anointing with some influencing oil or road opening oil and using a map to show the path between where he lives and here. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thank you so much in advance! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Opening Someone's Roads to Come Closer to Me

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 am

Good Morning Aerion,
I like the idea of the skull candle with the influence spell and you can read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You could also perform a come to me spell: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
But, a road opening oil on a skull candle. Hmmm...I personally wouldn't do that. If you want to open the roads for him to hopefully provide opportunities and entice him to view the move favorably, a general Road opening spell will help. www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Hope this helps.
Have a wonderful day!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I need help with my relationship with my boyfriend of 12 years. Long story short I was with this man 2 years, fell in love although he is 19 years older than me. He treated me as I meant nothing to him and like he was better than me. Got tired of his attitude moved on dated and married another man that I truly wasn't in love with. Divorced him. While the older guy was all ways after me and wanting me to be his wife. Been divorced about 4 years and everytime I talk about marriage he avoids it or gets mad. I feel like moving on but I still love him so. He is so jealous now, but we don't go to church together, he doesn't go out with me, or help with bills. We don't live together either. Hardly any sex. But he is there for me when I'm sick, or if I ask for anything some of the time. I think if I can get past the thought of seeing him with another I could go on with my life. I'm at the point that things that used to matter just dont matter anymore. Any suggestions? Just want to be happy.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Good Evening, SpoonMama,
It's hard to let go of someone who is so familiar to you, I know. And I feel bad that you're hurting.
But, his bad points certainly outweigh his good. And you have to keep thinking to yourself (like a chant) that you can do much MUCH better! You can get someone who shares the same enjoyments that you do. Someone who makes you happy. Someone you can laugh with and look forward to growing old together.
I highly recommend the walnut bath followed by the cut and clear spell.
www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html
And you can read all about the Cut and Clear spell (and what it does) here: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
These spells will get you over him.
And Clarity will help you to see the situation clearly: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Then, you'll be ready to start attraction spells to summon the right man for you.
Wishing you the best and hoping the best for you and your life.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks so much Miss Aida for your guidance. I think my feeling stressed will go away once I remove him from my life. Gotta make me happy for once in my life. Can't wait to get started. I will post an update of how things work out for me. Again thank you so much!!!!! Be Blessed Miss Aida. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:25 pm

SpoonMama,
Yes, please keep us posted. We don't want to see you in this horrible situation.
We are rooting for you.
Also, prayer is free at the Crystal Silence League www.crystalsilenceleague.org
Please make a prayer request. Numerous root workers will pray for you
Take care, dear lady
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pink Moon

Cut and Clear for a Good Friend

Unread post by Pink Moon » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to perform a cut and clear for a friend? He's gotten himself out of a nasty relationship that only caused emotional harm and co-dependency for him and his ex-boyfriend. Still to this day, I see him lingering towards his ex who is nothing more than an emotional abusive bully. My friend already made the steps in breaking up with the guy and though they are no longer together, I sort of want to make things more official by performing a "C+C" and allowing him to focus on himself and inviting a new love in instead of always looking.

My friend doesn't have any knowledge in terms of me practicing hoodoo and I'd like to keep things that way. So, is it still possible to perform the ritual with the intentions going directly towards him and his happiness?

- Pink Moon

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Good Evening Pink Moon,
It is perfectly fine for you to do that. But, if I were a novice with Hoodoo, I would use the complete spell kit (just to make absolutely sure that I'm doing EVERYTHING correctly)..
www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html
You're a good friend and a good person to do this.
I wish more people in this world were like you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:11 am

Hello,

I have been dating a woman for a while but she has always told me that she doesn't want a relationship with anyone. We started as friends but then it became something more. I know that she sees other girls but she tells me that they are just fun and she loves me. In her last relationship her girlfriend cheated on her and I think this is why she won't commit. How can I get her to commit to me. I have road opener and I also have green lodestones. I have also done a honey jar with both our names on petition paper and her pubic hairs and buried it in our back yard. I also did the the spell to tie her nature. What else can I do.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 am

Hi Bella1108,

If you haven't already, some Healing and Crucible of Courage work on your partner may help her with the issues that cause her to skirt-chase in the first place. A combo of Marriage (symbolically rather than literally - although you never know ;) ), Stay At Home and Fire of Love candles set on the MISC altar are also a good way to work toward fidelity. Here are the links to all of those:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... sings.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -home.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -love.html

You may also want to read through the following thread which has lots of suggestions on nurturing commitment and moving a relationship to the next level: spells-for-commitment,-moving-in,-engag ... 52ae5793be

Blessings and Success in your relationship.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:45 pm

aura wrote:Hi Bella1108,

If you haven't already, some Healing and Crucible of Courage work on your partner may help her with the issues that cause her to skirt-chase in the first place. A combo of Marriage (symbolically rather than literally - although you never know ;) ), Stay At Home and Fire of Love candles set on the MISC altar are also a good way to work toward fidelity. Here are the links to all of those:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... sings.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -home.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -love.html

You may also want to read through the following thread which has lots of suggestions on nurturing commitment and moving a relationship to the next level: spells-for-commitment,-moving-in,-engag ... 52ae5793be

Blessings and Success in your relationship.
Thank you for you quick response... i was wondering if there are any powders i can put down so that she can walk through them. I dont want this to be forced i just want our love to grow and a commitment. i know that honey jars are slow.. so i was just wondering if doing the honey jar and tying her nature were the right things to do.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:12 am

Hi Bella1108,

There is no one ''right'' way of working a situation. It depends on the individuals involved, the context and often we'll use a divination (or get a reading) to ascertain what may work best for a given set of circumstances. Both of the spells you've worked are good choices - as mentioned in my post however - they don't necessarily address the underlying issues she has that are in the way of her commiting, hence perhaps wanting to work that angle in tandem with the love work. Overall, working from a number of angles tends to yield more results - not because there's a ''better'' way to work amongst them - but because there's generally more artillery fighting the war.

Any of the candles suggested is part of a product line containing sachet powders which you can select and lay down. Stay At Home and Fire of Love are probably the best choices to keep her around the house and ignite her passion.

Tranquility and Healing work well as bath crystals for either your drawing her a nice soothing bath or for adding (by the pinch) to the rinse water for her laundry.

Another popular way of influencing the mind is to work a skull candle. You'll find lots of information on how to go about that here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t151 ... 1d3c123d9b

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:38 am

A man I stopped seeing several months ago and wanted nothing to do with just came back into my life. When we were seeing each other, there was a lot of back and forth and I got very hurt because he still had baggage and couldn't get close. He has since moved on from his issues and wants to be with me because now that he's ready (I think previous work helped this, because the issues were bad and his getting through them was somewhat fast). Having him in my life again has been very emotionally tough for me, but we've seen each other several times and he's completely the way I wanted him to be back then.
The problem is that I'm not ready to be with anyone right now. I'm still healing from what I went through with him. He's a wonderful person, and I sincerely hope that he's right for me without the baggage.
My reader thinks I should wait a bit to see if I feel more ready for a relationship with him after his divorce finalizes. He has been separated for two and a half years and his divorce should be finalized by next month. Maybe the negativity surrounding the fact that there's a divorce still pending is making it difficult for us to be together? Things don't seem quite right--like we're going too fast now, and we don't know how to be with each other so things are ok. We care about each other deeply and he says he wants me in his life for good, whether we are a couple or not, and that he would do anything for me. I had already had a Cut and Clear candle set to help me deal with the past episode with him. Other than Road Opener, what could be helpful at this point?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Hello, Mezan,
Sounds like you're recovery from a war wound, you poor thing.
I think that everything your reader suggested is great. And you did the right thing by having the cut and clear candle set.
You might also want to try: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
And maybe some healing www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
I hope this helps.
Please take care of yourself FIRST and foremost
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 pm

ok i have not yet begun to do the work however today completely lost it with my friend i said so many mean things because i was really overwhemled with our situation. should i even try to still do the road opening and love spells. or should i move on.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:06 am

Well, if you do work on your friend Bella1108, you'll do best to start with Reconciliation and work Cast Off Evil on yourself to avoid sabotaging your own efforts this way in the future.

Only you can decide what is the best decision for you, but you could also get a reading for some insight on the situation and to help you make that decision on how to best proceed.
Aura Laforest

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:49 am

Bella1108, a huge part of the reconciliation process is determining if the relationship is worth pursuing. It is normal to ask yourself if you should fight or move on. A reading can help you by showing you how much of a fight you might have to be ready for or if you should just cut bait and move on, but ultimately, only you can determine if pushing forward for reconciliation is something that you really want. This is the most important (and most difficult) decision. In my opinion, you have to make this decision and stick with it. Pick an end date that you are willing to work magic, do rootwork, and put your best forward, but commit! Don't be wishy-washy and vacillate back and forth or this will weaken any work that you are doing.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:29 am

Aura & Miss Phoenix Thank you for the great responses. I have set my date and I am being patient with my work and watching the signs in her behavior. I tied her underwear in a knot and buried them in the backyard, I also have been feeding her MB in her meals and threaded my pubic hairs into her hats. She has been coming home earlier and i am very pleased. I did a road opener candle and it burned clean no wax dripping on the sides or anything it just burned all the way down not evenly though there was a slight peak on one side. What do I do with the road opener candle now that it has burned out do i keep it and bury it or get rid of it at a crossroad?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Good Evening, Bella 1108,
Here is the link on disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Is this a glass encased candle?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:20 am

no the candle is not glass encased!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello, Bella1108,
Then use the means of disposal that is provided in the link that I gave you.
Happy New Year!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pink Moon

Spells for a Lover or Spouse to Return Reconcile or Reunite

Unread post by Pink Moon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Is it possible to a do a reconciliation spell on yourself? I am not trying to obtain a lover back, he is already there. I am trying to give myself the extra push to forgive him (and myself), so we can move on with our relationship for the New Year. In the recent months, I have started to embrace Oshun and Ganesh into my spiritual life. They have helped me a lot in terms of healing, love and having pride with one self. In fact, a spell was perform with Oshun in order to align this same man into my life. I want to get rid of these silly blockage within my heart. He is a good man and his mistakes were trivial. I want to genuinely see past them and continue on with our relationship.

Me not forgiving him has a lot to do with my stubbornness and past disappointments with men. If the reconciliation spell is capable to be performed on oneself? Do I change some things around? I really want forgiveness toward him and myself to be the biggest motive here.

Thank you and blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, Pink Moon,
I've merged your post to a subforum thread that has 5 pages on this subject.
Please take the time to read the entire 5 pages as some so indeed relate to you and there is priceless advice.
I wish you the very best. I am so sorry that you've experienced so much hurt in the past. And I pray that you can recover and have a healthy and happy relationship.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:57 am

Hi to all:
I have been away for a while. I went through a very difficult year last year. A man I loved betrayed me and married another, then lost my dog and then later my father. So much loss that I didn't know what to do.

A month after the last man broke my heart, I did the black walnut and cut and clear. The listing of everything I wanted I had placed in my drawer and forgot about it.

In October, I was introduce to a man who amazingly fit everything I had written on the list. We came together and felt like a wonder. We both said it fit perfectly and it was so easy. He was in and out of state for work for first month and a half of being together but things were so good, when he was here, he was already living with me.

I found out he had a very bad break up of a very long term relationship earlier in the year. He had been cheated on. I did inquire early on if he felt ready and he said he did. That it was no longer an issue and this was what he wanted.

Right before he returned permanently from the job, I had a love me candle burned as he said he was very close just needed time to say. When he returned, things continued as it had for first few days and then we had our first little upset but it cleared up and seemed fine again. No argument, just differences on how we look at things. But when we went away with friends he seemed different and distant.

When we returned home, I questioned him and he said he felt things were moving quick and needed to step back. We decided too but due to holidays and friends pulling us, we didn't get the slow down. By the Saturday he came to my house and ended it. I was devastated cause I love him and he just said he needed space, wasn't happy and just wasn't ready for a relationship at the time.

I know from part of our talk, his past influenced things as well as having issues from being hurt.

The night he broke up with me I got the candle reading back which said Generally, a good candle burn... clear and complete. There were two troubling issues, however. A partial ring of glitter was left on the glass behind the back label... this signifies minor obstacles and confusions based on issues that are not really clear to you right now. This is reinforced by a partial ring of wax at the bottom of the candle. This tells us that those issues have their source in the past. Prayer and meditation could be helpful to you now. Keep the faith! Things are on the right track. You just need to clear up some old baggage.

I have requested healing, clarity, cast off and reconciliation as I know his past has influence on us but he currently is angry and sad cause he felt I wasn't respecting his decision to end things but also that I know he loves me and ended things.

I have had readings saying he will return, just needs time and space to deal with his demons and issues.

Outside of the healing and clarity and casting off, I requested road opener. I know things with us are tense right now but I believe with effort and time, he will return.

Do you have any other advice on how I can approach the situation for the best results. I mainly have candles burned by the shop while still burning some healing and more at home.

Thank you so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, Moonbabe,
My God, you have been to hell and back. I can't believe all that has happened to you last year. You poor thing. Your story is so sad. I'm so sorry
Last year was tough for many people. It seemed to be a year of losses for numerous people. Even me. I am not very knowledgeable about Astrology but I truly believe that there was some sort of planetary causation for that year of loss: 2013 (<-- I say: Good Bye and Good ridden)
You're doing all the right things magically. It is very good to know that you're doing healing work on yourself. Please continue those spells.
If your rootworker says that he needs time and your candle reports are not negative, then I suggest that you go to the love spell page and look at item number V (reconciliation). There's many spells that you can chose from
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best.
You're such a strong person for standing tall after all these unfortunate events. You're an inspiration to all of us
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Miss Aida:

Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate you saying how strong I am as it at times hasn't felt that way.

I have also requested uncrossing candle for me to help remove anything that could be blocking me as well as added road opener and van van bath crystals into my shampoo.

Before he left, I did put some reconciliation powder in his shoes and some love me and follow me boy oils in his hair gel he used daily.

I have contacted a rootworker and am awaiting a reading and also my hope for assistance in rootwork. I am praying each day & burning the candles, which most come out clean. I am awaiting reports from the other candles too.

Currently no movement as he hasn't made contact but I am trying to stay positive. I know it'll take time to see what's to take place and also for the reading. I'm still awaiting the confirmation email to know when it'll come but luckily if they are willing to do rootwork I do have hair and a shirt of his.

My fingers crossed as after so much pain, he brought about a happiness that was beyond what I'd known.

Thank you again and I will be looking further into other things I can do! Thank you for the link.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Moonbabe,
Good!!!
You take care of yourself and please keep us posted.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Thank you. I will. I'm still awaiting word from the AIRR reader to know when my reading will be done so can see what the possibilities are and how the current work is progressing and taking effect.
I'm hopeful to hear soon cause almost a week and I don't want too much time to lapse.

I'm trying to keep calm and positive. I did see his name twice today and his name is more a nickname so it's rather uncommon. I am taking that as a sign!

mistressmomo

Trying to clear blocks and bad habits in a relationship

Unread post by mistressmomo » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello,

So I am in a now 1 year relationship with a man that I love very much and he loves me. However, over the months I have been feeling some tension due to some of the different energies working in our relationship. I am a very outgoing and motivated person - very social and active. He seems to be constantly stuck and in low energy (I can say that he definitely has a history of depression). This manifests in the following contradictory ways:

- Smart and very talented - however stays stuck in a job he hates and doesn't seem to make the move to find another one in a field he prefers
- Low Self-Esteem
- Avoidant or lazy attitude when it comes to self-care (going to doctor, cleaning up around the house, caring about clothes & Looks ::but is vain::)
- Sleeps all the time ( But BELIEVE ME on vacation you better believe he is social and out there)

The thing is that - he is aware of what is going on and expresses a want to change...I just can't get him to jumpstart to make the moves he needs to (Get in the door to therapy (he has in the past), do a resume, plan things so they aren't an issue. I have noticed that I'm nagging more, some of his low-energy / lack of motivation is affecting me, and I feel increasingly like things are not fair. However - there is enough good in this relationship and man that I think its worth it to try and give a push for both of us.

It is my guess that there are alot of old blockages, ways of thinking, and attitudes that are hindering new learning and habits. So my question is as a multi-step work - what is the best place to start?

car

Clearing the way for someone else

Unread post by car » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello,

I've been dating a guy for 3 years but it's been tough for the both of us.

He's lost his job, fighting with his ex pertaining to child support (his is paying what he can), his ex turning his oldest child against him. I would like to start vigiril for him w/o his knowledge.

I was thinking of starting with an uncrossing then with a road opener and last a steady work.

Please let me know your thoughts on this, they would be GREATLY appreciated.

Love & light!!

PS. I'm also considering a honey jar & virgiril for court.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Clearing the way for someone else

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:58 am

Hello Car,

An uncrossing and road opener vigil candle sounds like a good idea. Clearing away the bad and opening up the way for good is always a good way to work. You can also have the Lucky Mojo staff set the lights for you on the altars of Missionary Independent Spiritualist Church. You can read about that here. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html HAving them set the lights means he won't accidentally find your work since you do not want him to know about it.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:11 am

Hello mistressmomo ,

I think the first thing I might do in this situation is actually get a professional reading so you can get a clear vision of the best way to move forward. A good reader might be able to see something that you are not entirely aware of or be able to find the best way to start the work. That said I think some spiritual cleansing followed with block buster work might be a good way to start. You mentioned he has sought the help of a professional therapist before as well and I highly recommend encouraging that to make sure you are addressing any possible mental health concerns that may be present.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

car

Re: Clearing the way for someone else

Unread post by car » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 am

Nathen thank you so much!!!

I don't know why but the uncrossing & the road opener were teh first things that came to mind.

Since I consider myself a newbie I just wanted some outside advice. I've done a honey jar for the both since seems to be working well.

It's easy for me to perform the work at home since its a long distance relationship.

Thanks again for you input!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 am

Glad to help Car! I hope you find nothing but success in your works.

Peace~

Nathen

LostInLove
Newly Registered

Both hurt, progress, sudden ominous setback+headache

Unread post by LostInLove » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

First time using a this forum, and haven't had a chance to read through everything so please forgive me if my question or a similar one has been asked. If so, if someone could kindly redirect me or move this to the proper thread.

Anywho, I am in love with a true blue virgo man who has been deeply hurt my his ex. He has told me he has feelings for me (he desperately wanted me to meet his mother but never got there), but he doesn't want to move past a friendship because he doesn't want to risk losing the friendship. We have a quite a connection and even when we are far apart, we can sense if we each other is stressed out or frustrated. We both have mentioned to each other that we seem to read each other's minds. However we both have a hard time trusting anyone due to our pasts. Every time we move closer, he would back away and get into a relationship with another woman and break up in a few weeks. The last time, he happened to choose a mutual friend (I had confronted her and she said she thinks they're in love), he knew he hurt me but he returned after they broke up in which I learned that my friend had been badmouthing me the entire time.

He retreated recently again and is with someone after asking me to move with him. He hasn't responded to me for months because I got angry and frustrated him for doing the same thing again.

I had scheduled a reading, but I decided to ask what I should do in the mean time since I've been having a growing ominous feeling about him for the past days. Every time I think of him my head would hurt from a burst of energy (the same energy feeling when you connect with someone spiritually and when you work on spells). These bursts of energy making my head hurt has gotten so bad that I can barely move without wanting to puke or faint. A few days ago I woke up hearing his voice crying asking if I would still wait for him to come back. He feels so tramped and scared but I don't know what.

My gut, which normally does a nice job tells me he's gotten back with the ex that hurt him. But I don't know for sure- and my pendulum refuses to answer just that question. I've been keeping a honey jar burned with LM Love Me oil hoping that this would break barriers (hearts and angel numbers everywhere) but it seems like things are getting much more complicated. Any suggestions for the love portion of this?

Any thoughts on why these massive painful bursts of headache happen when I think of him? And possible ways I could relieve this while I wait for my scheduled reading next week? These headaches are getting to the point where it's immobilizing me. I've used some LM healing oil and been doing cleansing baths already.

Sorry for the long post!

Sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart to anyone that responds.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, LostInLove,
Wow, I feel so bad for you. Sounds like you truly love this man.
I pray that you're wrong and that he didn't go back to her.
It's so very difficult to give you any advice without a reading (as you already know) about what to do.
If he's with someone else, you 'll need to find out if there's a chance that he'll come back to you. If this is the case, then you will need to perform a break-up spell and then a Return to me spell. So, it gets complicated.
I don't know about your headaches. But I HIGHLY urge you to please see a physician as soon as possible. The sooner, the better. This could be a health issue.
In the meantime, you might want to consider some healing products to help you emotionally with this traumatic ordeal that you're going through
www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
I wish I could advise you on more. But, your reading will give you some clarity on this.
PLEASE take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

LostInLove
Newly Registered

Unread post by LostInLove » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for responding. :)

I'm just hoping nothing bad is being worked against me- these strange headaches only started occurring these past few days when I think of him. It's a strange feeling.... The last time when I was unusually ill was when he went into depression and started taking drugs. We stopped talking then but miles away, I still sensed that rage and depression and I kid you not I got so sick from that vibe I went from a size 10 to 4 in two weeks. I found out he started drugs during that time after we connected.

I keep telling myself to just let it all go, and tried walking away this time around, but I keep feeling his vibes.

So anxious waiting for my reading... Thinking of starting a vinegar jar with LM's breakup+ Hindu grass oil and dressing the honey jar candles with Return to Me ( does this work though if we've never really made it official?)

I'm getting my headaches checked tomorrow to make sure I'm not just being paranoid.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello, LostinLove,
If you're concerned that you have been crossed, you might want to also consider a 13 day bath www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
This will get rid of any bad vibes around you
Followed by Fiery wall of Protection products www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I truly wish you the best.
I'll say a prayer for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird
Sick of lying cheating Men

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:28 am

Hi Everyone,
Ok I am having an issue. I can't get a good man. Any man that comes to me has some type of shit with them. They lie, cheat, disloyal and pretty much just want sex. I don't come off as a sexual person at all. I don't know what scent I am throwing off but it's not that and I stay covered up so I'm not even showing my body parts.

I want an honest loyal respectful loving caring understand man but that is not what is happening and I am getting frustrated I am really tired of being alone. I have done honey jar for marriage with a man I had dated for 2 yrs and I had to leave him alone b/c he was not ready for me I guess.

I have burned numerous candles I don't what else to do. I'm feeling I want the power to control all that I want. If I can't be in a happy in a loving relationship with a good man than any man that comes and wants to deal with me I want to be able to get what I want from them, which is there money, they have to do something for me that is going to make me happy if they don't care about me I don't care about them.
Lovebird

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Sick of lying cheating Men

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm

lovebird,

1) Your attitude is not helping you attract good men. Instead of saying, "Any man that comes to me has some type of shit with them.," try to rephrase this: "I am ready for true love and seek to draw my perfect mate to me."

2) Not every relationship entails sex, and if you are not interested in sex, you will want to open yourself exclusively to non-sexual relationships. So instead of saying, "They lie, cheat, disloyal and pretty much just want sex," say instead, "I want someone who is honest and loyal but has as low a sex drive as i do, because my basic interest is partnership, not sex."

3) Don;t make a conditional bargain, such as "If I can't be in a happy in a loving relationship ... I want to be able to get what I want from them, which is there money." Instead try thinking and saying, "I want a wealthy man and I am ready to give favours iin exchange for money, without love or sex."

Cut away what you don'[t want. Focus on what you do want.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 am

Hi Cat,
I thought I was focusing on what I wanted lol, ok so do I need to burn a candle while I am focusing on what I want as you stated or say it as a mantra or something. What should I do next? I Appreciate your help
Lovebird

dreama

Reopen, bloom, "fix"

Unread post by dreama » Mon May 26, 2014 6:23 pm

So I made a mistake when meeting my current "flame" last year. (I'm using it loosely due to not really being together). When we met I told him how I really was not looking for anything serious, just wanted to take things as they were and if long down the road things happened then I would think of it. Things at first were going fine, he took to it well. Called me, checked up on me to see how I was doing here and there, wanted to see me all the time and so on. Of course naturally over time I started to like him a bit. He is charming but his persona makes him more of a catch to me. Sadly due to my desire of not wanting anything and me just being happy with where I was at in life. He began dating a girl in December whom he met but quickly broke up with her when she showed her true nature of being psycho, clingy mode. We of course have always remained speaking and as of earlier this year have expressed our feelings towards one another. But I guess he is still a bit weary of my original "intentions". He speaks to other females here and there, but nothing serious or for relationship purposes but more so acquaintances. He also just recently received his contract to the navy so he is also very focused on that and know it is something that may stop him from jumping into anything without knowing when he will leave.

So my question is... is there anything that is best for me to work on or burn candle(s) wise to help him kind of steer my way. Or should I say incline again in my direction as he was in the beginning without having the "negativity" in him? And to continue contact/communication and grow it (more constant daily) again as it was when we first began?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Reopen, bloom, "fix"

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Come To Me sounds like a good choice:
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

dreama

Re: Reopen, bloom, "fix"

Unread post by dreama » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Thanks I went with that and also Follow me boy along with Bewitching candles to be set on the alter.

Now I am due to see him this weekend. Hopefully if he does not bail. Is there anything someone can suggest for me to do? I already started a picture box. And currently from LM have Kiss me now, Follow Me Boy and Bewitching oils left.

Dragonfly72

Re: Which oil/ herbs to use to remove fear and guilt?

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Hello, I've wondered what else can I use to calm someone also thick-headed and stubborn? I need to remove his over-inflated fears... Planning to use blue skull candle with Crucible of Courage oil, some mint (calm and heal), rose (love) and lavender (to calm and heal) crushed leaves. Can you suggest anything else? Thanks and blessings!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Which oil/ herbs to use to remove fear and guilt?

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Have you tried this? www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
Wishing you the very best with this. And so happy that you are trying to help him.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello:

Well, this is tweaking the original topic a bit, but I want to do a cut & clear spell prior to road opener in order to rid myself from past situation and emotional 'stuff' from life rather than focused on any time of lover relationship. I feel the need to clear my bad ties in order to break away from past experiences that have held me back and move forward with new opportunities & over-all improvement. I read that this could be done reciting Isaiah 43:18-19 in the spell. The best instructions on how to go about this I found is LM Cut & Clear. Not sure which spell to use: Black walnut or basic C/C or exactly how to modify the spell for my intended purpose. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Becky

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, Becky ,
That's a wonderful idea! VERY smart. Good for you!
I always suggest both: Black Walnut bath followed by a Cut & Clear spell kit.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Becky ,
That's a wonderful idea! VERY smart. Good for you!
I always suggest both: Black Walnut bath followed by a Cut & Clear spell kit.
Hope this helps
Take care
Miss Aida: Regarding the Cut & Clear Spell, since I am tweaking this to releasing the past, I need some suggestions regarding the dressing oil to use for the 'good side' of the spell. I certainly don't want to use Come to Me or Love Me since my intent is different. Thank you for you insight and knowledge. <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Becky,
I would certainly use the Come to Me.
This is what Miss cat uses in her spell kits www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
And you do want the good qualities to come to you.
Take a look at the ingredients in her spell kit.
Then, take another look at the instruction page: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
I know that this is tough for you (it's tough for everybody to let go). And wishing you the very best with this.
HRCC Graduate #1631

skyme715

Re: Trust and chemistry

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:46 am

jwmcclin wrote:I find that Love Me and Stay With Me are great oils for open communication, attraction and closeness but please please please 'know' that this is the person you really want...
Hello,

I was just considering this two oils, and this post really through me off/caught my attention. Can I ask why "please please please 'know'"?
My boyfriends hurt me emotionally while I'm away, I have to see him to decide if I want to stay or go. Meantime, I don't want to lose him as a boyfriend and downgrade to friends. I'm doing some work (healing, stay home), but Love Me-Stay With Me was my next step. However, I am yet to decide what I myself want once I'm back and we se each other. I have feelings for him and if he loves me and accepts my conditions (no partying, drinking), I'll gladly stay. Otherwise, he is not for me. And I wanted to start this spell few days before my trip back. Not to have a break up talk or a screaming/pleading match.

Please someone explain why it is important to 'know'.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:56 am

Hi Skyme715,

I can not speak to jwmcclin reasons for saying "please please please know" but I do have some thoughts on the choices of oils. With you saying that you are not sure if you want to stay with this person or not it may be more useful to use an oil other than Stay With Me oil. Mainly because you are not yet sure if that is what you really want and that could make it so your work is not as successful as it could be. I would suggest working with Attraction and Come To Me oils to start with. This can help bring him to you so that you can decide if this is what you truly want. If you decide you do want to work it out you can then go to the Stay With Me and Love Me products to keep him. The other possibility is to have a reading done to check in with how things would go if you try to work things out wit him verses if you moved on to help you come to a decision. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Thank you, Nathen. I appreciate your input. I agree with what are you saying.. that since I don't know yet myself what I want..

I'm definitely going to get a reading done once I'm back, I have three candles burning for me right now, so I'm giving it time to work and then get a reading.

I think I don't need Come To Me because we live together (hopefully, he'll still be there once I'm back). This situation started when he said he is moving out and won't return. That's why I have used Stay Home.

Another one of my candles is for Reconciliation and now he did change his mind and said he wants to be friends. I want him to see me as his girl not as his friend. I want him to feel romantic feelings for me, not be simply platonic. My hope is that this will progress further, from friends to, again, boyfriend-girlfriend.

I'd rather him jump on me and kiss&hug me (cause he didnt see me for 2 months) and I will then think about what I want, than face him and he'll be indifferent. :( I think maybe I'll use just Attraction.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:02 am

Hi Skyme715,

I didn't realize he was still living with you! Sounds like you have a good plan then! Keep us posted so we know how it all turns out for you!

Peace~

Nathen

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:42 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Becky,
I would certainly use the Come to Me.
This is what Miss cat uses in her spell kits http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
And you do want the good qualities to come to you.
Take a look at the ingredients in her spell kit.
Then, take another look at the instruction page: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
I know that this is tough for you (it's tough for everybody to let go). And wishing you the very best with this.
Question regarding collecting the graveyard dirt: need suggestion on how to go about which grave to collect it from. I know to ask permission and leave offering/payment, but exactly 'who' to approach is I haven't a clue.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, Becky,
Take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote (which explains it): www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
After reading this, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
It's actually a neat experience. Many of us leave the graveyards feeling happy and rejuvenated. Spirits are usually happy to see us and most are happy to help
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”