Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

skyme715

Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread post by skyme715 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:58 am

Hello again,

So he is still being very much adamant about his decision to separate from me. (I think it's due to the fact that being together makes us both lazy and comfortable with our lives, and we don't work as much (if at all) on our personal growth as we would being by ourselves).

I guess my two main points of this post are:
1. He says he made a promise to himself to leave and he's not going to break it.
2. And that he blocked his feelings for me to be able to leave. (From what I found out, he took some clothes and tv and left.)

Right now, I can only order a candle from MISC - would it be a good idea to order "Return to Me" candle with addition of Open Road oil to remove his promise to himself out of the way and unblock his feelings? (He is a strong person who doesn't like to be told what to do, so I'd rather not use anything dominating.)

I'm not sure if Uncrossing oil can be applied in this situation? For that do you have to be crossed by someone first, to uncross yourself later? Cause I dont think that's what happened.

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Hello, skyme715,
If this were me, I would concentrate on Reconciliation.
One candle isn't going to do the trick. You need to perform the full spell (in my opinion).
www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
And you can get some more ideas here: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best with this and pray that you win back his heart

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:46 am

***Update and question*** He did move out while I was away on vacation.
I have been burning Return to me and Chuparrosa candles at MISC plus some at home with petition to return to me and LOVE me, and he came back. As a friend!!!! He doesn't want to move back in and wants nothing to do with me romantically. We hug, but no kissing. And while I tell him how much I love him and want him back, he just sits there looking at me to the point where I feel like he doesn't have a heart. Literally. (He is Aquarius. "Lucky" me). Him coming over - does it mean Return to me worked, even if there is no love on his side? Should I give more time to hopefully for Chuparrosa candle to come through? His indifference is killing me.
Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Hello, skyme715,

Wow! Congrats!!!!

Yes, it looks like the other spell have made big movement. I am not sure if this is completion. BUT.....

Now, it's time to work some Love me Spells. Absolutely!

Take a look at this. It looks perfect for you!! www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Keep us posted!! PLEASE!

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:26 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! My understanding was that Chuparrosa candle burning at MISC is directed to make him love me. I was going to wait for the reports on both candles, and start the next one for love, but now Im thinking to ask to start new one, Love Me, right after Chuparrosa, in run. Hopefully, it is possible. I will email the church to ask.

Also, this is what happened when he came back:
I was kind of devastated when he said friends only, and he doesnt feel same way about me anymore - that I told him we will never be friends and that he should leave. :oops: To hear that from someone who is dear to you is like a knife punch through your heart. :cry: We stay in touch by 2-3 text messages a day and he comes over maybe once a week. Considering this, do you think I should repeat Return to Me candle with addition of love me oil? Or go for Love Me (+Follow me boy + Fire of love) straight?

Thank you! Any help is much appreciated!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:31 am

Hi Skyme715,

It sounds like the two of have a lot of contact which is a good sign in work to get love going. I think with this much contact you could go straight to the Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html), Follow Me Boy (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html)type of work! Congratulations on the success that you have had this far!

Peace~

Nathen

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:40 am

Thank you, Nathen! And thank you for confirmation of my thoughts!

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi every one! I hope I am posting on the proper forum. A few months ago separation work was done on my boyfriend and I (by his close friend) which resulted in a short break up. After having a reading done, I performed an uncrossing ritual on myself and had reconciliation candles set for me at MISC which resulted in clean burns and much success. At that time, Clarity and Stay with me lights also indicated success. We were going really great for about five months after reconciliation. Recently we have been a little shaky and I have had several readings done which indicate that his friend is a negative influence as well as he is stressed about his new home and living situation (his friend moved in). Recent candles set at MISC- Love Me, Come to Me and Road Opener with love oils all indicate strong obstacles from the past connected to the working however Clarity work seems to be positive and successful. I am wondering if I or we may have a love jinx and if I should light a reversing candle - not necessarily at the friend but to remove any and all obstacles from our love life. In terms of him being stressed, the clarity work seems to be helping him think a lot clearer. Any thoughts on how I can remove obstacles that is preventing us from moving forward? Thank you!

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:29 am

Sounds to me like you need to get rid of that "friend" right quick. But being that I'm just a person on the internet, I would definitely get a reading if I were you. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Moonchild7,

I agree with cassiopaeia and I would get rid of that friends, if he crossed you up once he may again. I would get hotfoot powder and stick it in the roomates stuff. If you can "help" with laundry and the crystals to his clothing wash as well. A reading would help to determine if its a jinx or just a bump in the road. You can do a cleansing of you, him and the home and then set the candles and see if its resolved the conflict.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, Moonchild7

In addition to the great advice already given to you, may I suggest having MISC set a Blockbuster candle for you? Remove all obstacles in your way?

Just order a road opener candle and in the message area, write that you want a Blockbuster candle

Wishing you the best with this

Take care

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:14 am

Thank you all for your advice. Will light a blockbuster.
I also want to light a Stop Gossip candle for this friend- would it be ok to dress with Hot Foot oil in addition to getting the powders?
Any thoughts on that?
Thank you!

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:20 am

or vice versa- hot foot candle with stop gossip dressings/herbs? Curious.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 am

Hello Moonchild7

I like the idea of the Hot Foot and Stop Gossip combination. I do not see anything wrong with setting that to working! I believe you can call the shop and have them fix the candle with the products you are looking for!

Peace~

Nathen

Juxtapose
General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Juxtapose » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:26 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AsherDorian

You've made some mistakes here.

You will have to strategize and calculate your moves. You sound confused on what to do and it seems like you've got too many things going on.

You will have to make a doll of him and then use an uncrossing kit on the doll. This is called: Uncrossing by proxy
Here's the kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

You need to do everything that J-Mo suggested as he gave you EXCELLENT advice.

Then, start over with Come to me. A come to Me spell kit (you need spell kits because you need to perform strong strong magic.
Miss Aida,
After much work and listening to your advice, my man finally came back to me yesterday!!!

UNFORTUNATELY, my freezer/vinegar spells did a number on his life. All within days, he lost his 6 figure career, his grandfather got sick and since died and his nephew got deathly sick but has recovered. Along with other misc things with his ex-wife, etc. ALL within days of each other, a few days after I did the spells. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN TO ANYONE!

*From here on I am not sure if this post should be in this section, sorry if not.

SO - now that I have some of his semen and hair, what should I do? He says he does not have time for a relationship (OBVIOUSLY cuz his life is a wreck right now cuz of me) but he misses me, so we spent a few hours together and he invited me a few places already. But he is still not responding to my texts like he was, he is still cold. I need a little push, as even though its obvious he cares a lot for me still, I dont want to be just sex for him. I was thinking a mojo bag, I dont have one for him that I can carry with me.

I currently have a honey jar and a drawing magnet I am working, now that he came back (although not completely) and is sweet, should I dispose of them or keep them working for a little while longer?

Your help is so appreciated!!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 am

Hello AsherDorian,

After thinking about your situation I decided to move your post to the thread about healing past pain, removing blocks, open someone's road to love. It seemed to me that this is the kind of work you would want to do for your man. I recommend doing work to just help him get his feet back under him even without doing love work specifically. Once his life is more stable then her will be able to have some emotional energy left to think about relationships again and if you do these things out of love and compassion for him even if it isn't specifically Come To Me type work I think it will help open the doors to a loving relationship between you both. You can also work to heal the damage done from your past work on this man. You are apparently gifted for this work given how successful you were with the other things you tried.

Look over this thread for some ideas of workings you can do for him to help heal stuff from our past relationship issues and then get some Crown of Success and Blessing products to work on him just for general well being in his life. I hope this is helpful! keep us posted and let us know how everything turns out!

Peace~

Nathen

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 am

natstein wrote:Hello AsherDorian,

After thinking about your situation I decided to move your post to the thread about healing past pain, removing blocks, open someone's road to love. It seemed to me that this is the kind of work you would want to do for your man. I recommend doing work to just help him get his feet back under him even without doing love work specifically. Once his life is more stable then her will be able to have some emotional energy left to think about relationships again and if you do these things out of love and compassion for him even if it isn't specifically Come To Me type work I think it will help open the doors to a loving relationship between you both. You can also work to heal the damage done from your past work on this man. You are apparently gifted for this work given how successful you were with the other things you tried.

Look over this thread for some ideas of workings you can do for him to help heal stuff from our past relationship issues and then get some Crown of Success and Blessing products to work on him just for general well being in his life. I hope this is helpful! keep us posted and let us know how everything turns out!

Peace~

Nathen
Nathan, THANK YOU for your kind words and encouragement. I have Crown of Success and Cast Off Evil Oils only and plenty of herbs needed, Ill look through this thread and into healing my poor man, I really did a number on him due to bad advise given to me, it wont happen again! Thank you!!!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

redlocs
boyfriend vs. baby father

Unread post by redlocs » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm torn between doing a cut and clear spell on my bby father so that he lose emotional ties to me but I want him to stay in our kids lives. My daughters love my boyfriend but my baby father and him can't get along. Only because baby father wants me back and I just want to continue living happily ever after with my boyfriend and daughters. What can be done to make him to respect my new relationship, for the men to at least be cordial with each other and for baby father to just help me raise the kids?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Hell, redlocs ,

I moved your post to a subforum with some great spell ideas.

I especially like Leah Rivera's recommendations on page 1.

Yes, a cut and clear n him is an excellent idea and it really wouldn't chase him away. It should just cut his emotional ties to you.

But take a look at these pages as there are excellent spel suggestions.

Wishing you the very best

take care

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida.

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:04 am

Hi everyone!
I've had some readings done about m target and they show that she is fearful and hesitant to come forward. I've had some candles lit by the church (road opener and come to me) and they usually don't burn perfectly clean. But this time they did!! I was so excited! but I also ordered a crucible of courage candle to remove the fear and that was covered in soot and had remaining wax.

I'm just confused because road opener and come to burned beautifully so I'm not sure what steps to take next.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, AJxoxo,

I'm thinking that the Crucible of Courage may not have worked because it isn't in her nature to be a strong person.

You can't force someone to be something that isn't in their make up.

A Blockbuster candle would be more appropriate because it will bust down all doors and then she can choose which door to go through

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Take care

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:12 am

So, that would be suitable for fear removal? It doesn't seem so lovey dovey I'm worried about that. I just want to get her to admit her feelings.
Thanks!

Also does anyone know why my petitions about removing fear seemed to be effective because of the clean burn, but the actual candle designated for courage was ineffective?

Thank you again.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello AJxoxo,

The Blockbuster work would be able to bust through whatever her fears may be or bust through whatever the obstacle is that is stopping her from coming to you. Like Miss Aida mentioned it is possible that the fear has been removed but that the person themself is simply not overly brave or courageous and therefore there is more to work through I order for that to be successful. Someone can not have any thing to fear but still not be particularly courageous.

I hope this is helpful and good luck in your work!

Peace~

Nathen

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:10 pm

AJxoxo,

Have you tried the opposite of the work, rather then force her to say how she feels, sweeten her to how she feels. IF she has past hurts or hang ups a good cleansing then blessing with healing oil would help. Then burn a come to me candle and have a bit of deers tongue herb added to help open her communication. A honey jar would also help with this. Best of luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:29 am

I'm with j82 on this one. To help someone with the courage component, also consider adding yarrow blossoms.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:25 pm

So Ive been really thinking of what i can do to get the past hurt out of our marriage we both admitted to hurting each other ao I was thinking of doing the reconciliation but i also wanted to add aome crucible of courage so we both have the courage to overcome the hurt. I also wanted to add kiss me now, along with some healing my thing is im not sure which route to take. Do i just do a candle and add the oils or do i do a mojo bag, do I do a honey jar. I also want to do a stop gossip so his family and friends would mind their own business and stop bringing the past up to him. What else could i add and wasnt sure which to use. Does it all boils down to whichever your comfortable with using.
Ive had success with both candles and the jars but ive never really combined the oils I feel like i may be trying to accomplish too many things on one c andle.

Reason: See admin

MarrymeD2015

How to heal his pain

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:11 am

Hello everyone,

So I have a great boyfriend who I love so much and until this weekend everything between us was going great. We ran into my exs family and I got really nervous bc it was the first time I had seen any of them since we broke up and bc my ex threatened me so I became really afraid and kind of walked off. Before then he said I kept defending my ex in convos so now he thinks I have feeling for my ex and he's really hurt and I'm not sure how to heal his thoughts and heart. He says his gut is telling him I'm not over my ex but I think it's just his insecurities. I was thinking about using a reconciliation candle to heal his thoughts and heart and a stay with me candle so that we don't break up over this. Oh yea and a white skull candle dressed with stay with me, reconciliation oil, and influence oil with just a little fast Luck oil to help it move Along faster. I really need some help because I am so in love and can't stomach us breaking up over this. Any other suggestions ?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Hello, MarrymeD2015,

I think that you have all your spell ideas lined up well.

If this were me, I would do a healing spell for his insecurities: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

And a full stay with me spell kit. Then, I would continue the Stay with me candles on an ongoing basis.

Yu may also want to consider couples counseling (as an excuse to get him to counseling) to work through this.

I hope all works out well for the both of oyu

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:33 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I wipl gladly take your advice!

Lovergirl7077

Lover Spat

Unread post by Lovergirl7077 » Sat May 02, 2015 3:24 am

I am having problem with my lover he has been ignoring me. I would was thinking about lighting two candle I being red with bewitching, and come to me oil, the other white with van van oil, or is it better to just like the red candle and use the van van oil with the bewitching and come to me.

I honestly don't know what wrong I have always lighted the Chupaprosa candle and we were fine seeing each other ever weekend. then all of a sudden on a Friday I felt the rope break (our connection), I knew then that he would not come and has not, our attempts to get together always result in some obstacle getting in my path. I did go see a root worker and she did tell me not to worry that he would be back, but every time I try to light a candle and concentrate my feeling are so negative when it comes to him, and it's disturbing me. All these negative thought.

Is there a way to remove all my negative thoughts and focus on the good. What can I do.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator
Re: Lover Spat

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 02, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi Lovergirl7077,

A good way to try and remove negative feelings is an herb mixture with roses, lavender and Balm of Gilead. You can bathe in them or burn them on a charcoal disk and smoke yourself with it.

herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html
herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
herb-magic.com/lavender.html
www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#charcoal

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Tue May 05, 2015 6:08 am

I was dating a man for about 2 years but then my insecurities, jealousy and doubt started settling in. I began getting jealous over the smallest things and fighting with him. WE have broken up before over this but after both of us dating someone else and me doing a come to spell he came back. Yet once again my jealousy took over and i accused him of things. Now he is saying he has had enough of my accusations and the fighting every week (mostly my fault) :roll: i normally would just let him be and give him time to calm down but this time he is not giving me any time, attention or anything in return to show that it might work again. I've done a come to me candle which formed knots and filled with white soot. The knots did fall off on their own but i am still concerned that he has doubts and outside people interfering with him talking to me and i can almost feel his negative energy about reconciling. I need to remove the negative energy and any doubt or fears he has about working this out again.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 05, 2015 9:58 am

Hi missy70003,

I again suggest a reading with a rootworker. www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

confused87

Unread post by confused87 » Thu May 28, 2015 6:03 pm

I would like to get back with an ex but he is holding on to the past where we had our ups and downs. What could I do to remove the hurt and grudge and move forward to get back together

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Hello, confused87,

There are 9 great pages on this thread. Please take a look at the pages for spell ideas.

Then, after reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you both the very best

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:00 am

I am married to a great man. But he has some rather large jealousy and insecurity problems. These problems exist because all his ex's cheated/hurt him in a bunch of different ways. But our relationship has been rocky lately due to his insecurities and jealousies.

My understanding is that if the person your doing the work for/on sees it then it can lose potency. Maybe I'm wrong. But if I'm right. How am I supposed to do any work to help him. He knows about my practices and is fine with them, I have lots of little altars around (money/love/cleansing/crossing/etc, the normal). I am thinking of using a candle annointed with marriage oil. Also I'm about to make a purchase in a few days so suggestions are welcome (also, does anyone else have problems when ordering with their debit card? I saw someone saying to use a prepaid card when they were having issues which fixed it.)

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:26 am

If your partner is okay with magic, Goatman86, do a marriage working TOGETHER! You will be amazed at the changes you'll see...

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello

Please can you assist me, the following link doesn't seem to work
Remove obstacles to reconciliation remove-obstacles-to-reconciliation-t10152.html

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, oceanblue

I searched it and couldn't find it. So, I believe it has been merged onto this thread:

spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

However, blockbuster does remove obstacles so, you might want to look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I hope this helps

Good luck and take care

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I've ordered some Blockbuster and now waiting patiently for supplies to arrive overseas.

ponyology

Unread post by ponyology » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me.

So I met this guy online in Feb, we went on a date. Was seeing someone else so really wasn't into it. He's been asking for a second date since then so Thursday I finally said yes. We had a great time, ended up kissing, holding hands, and making plans to see eachother soon.

Yesterday after he got out of work late, he said he really wanted to see me so I had him come over. We ended up cuddling and eventually having sex. Before he left, I made sure this wasn't just a hookup and that we were on the same page. He said we were, that he liked me a lot and that we're still just getting to know eachother. When he gets home, he has a full anxiety attack. Said he shouldn't have initiated, that he's broken and has a lot of stuff to work through. It doesn't involve me, he still likes me and still wants to go on dates with me and wants to go on our planned date on Monday. Today he was distant which is making me nervous. He said he was busy at work so I'm trying to believe him.

Anyway, what could I do to help him heal and re-open his ability to want me again? I'm scared that this is ruined. He wouldn't tell me what the issue was, said it was too long to go into and that we should talk about it one day.

Please someone help me. I have a reading scheduled for the 19 but that's a long way away.
I am not a pony

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:34 am

ponyology wrote: Anyway, what could I do to help him heal and re-open his ability to want me again? I'm scared that this is ruined. He wouldn't tell me what the issue was, said it was too long to go into and that we should talk about it one day.
Well, he may be straight-up telling the truth -- and if so, that means healing him will be a project which will take time and hard work, and which will not succeed unless he is actively participating. You can support him with private magical work, or (if he's into it) have him participate in it too. Healing, Clarity, and Tranquility spiritual supplies can be used together and even mixed into love work.

I will say that being badly "hurt" in relationships can turn people mean. On the other hand, that "hurt" might have been an act of self-defense by a former partner he was mistreating. If that is the case, you will need Cast Off Evil first and foremost, which will either reform him or send him away.

ponyology

Unread post by ponyology » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 pm

MissMichaele:

I don't know how you did it. But you called it. He was the evil.
I am not a pony

Athena1

Unread post by Athena1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:53 am

Hello this forum is great.. thanks to all,,

when order should the healings etc take place.. for healing of emotional pain, then bringing in ones twin flame/what have you. :P Thanks
Athena1

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, Athena1 ,

I am sorry but I don't understand and have no idea what your question is.

Please rephrase your question

Sorry

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:03 pm

I've searched about specific ways of helping someone trust you... I just wanted to make sure what I found here would be suitable for my situation -

In my case it's a man I flirted with (well, he started it) and we got talking about sex quite a lot, but I was a bit too forward and he got cold feet, at the same time, according to my rootworker, he doesn't know if he can trust me (he's a well known actor here). I only wanted something fun and casual with him. Our communication paused since he's left my workplace now (last saw him a week ago..) and now if we want to talk we need to make an effort (my rootworker said he will initiate contact).

I saw here that it's been recommended to work on Road Opening along with Healing and Love Me for someone with trust issues.
In my case I think it could be a bit more personal due to the nature of our chats, and so I have ordered a Block Buster from MISC, I will light my own Road Opener candle once I receive it and I'm thinking about working Crucible of Courage along with Come to Me/Kiss Me Now!/Follow Me Boy after the road opening candle.

Would that be suitable for help with trust? All the way I'm still working the honey jar too.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

That's just way too much at one time.

Start with the Healing

If that doesn't work, go with blockbuster.

Then, re-do Healing.

Then, the come to me.

Then, when he comes to you, you can do the road opening with the love me.

Take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

I am having a Block Buster candle lit at MISC from this weekend as I already ordered it a few days ago and asked for it to be lit Saturday.
I will wait until I get the report and then see if I need another one or if I should move to Healing. Do I petition the Healing for him or for the relationship? I don't think he generally has trust issues but definitely with me.

By the time the healing finishes I should definitely have my Road Opener and other order at home so I will work on that and eventually after Road Opener I will add some Crucible of Courage to my Come to Me work as my root worker suggested.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

NOW you have a good plan!

Healing of his feelings toward you.

Please keep us posted on the results.

I pray that all works out for you

take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Thank you!
I have my Block Buster candle being lit tomorrow at MISC and during the week I will look for signs to decide if I can light Healing straight after.
Should my petition be something like "....'s feelings towards me will heal, issues will dissolve and trust will grow"?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, lalyil,

That is absolutely correct!

Take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:19 am

Thank you Miss Aida :)

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:06 am

I do not follow the belief that spells "backfire"'per say. However , I recently did some love work on a good friend who emerged following Come to me
Work . All
The signs pointed to him being who the universe had intended for
Me as his name appeared
Everywhere and he confessed his affection after years of platonic friendship, seemingly
Out of nowhere and unbeknownst to me.
He's always been kind and loving toward me but not romantic. Following the love work he's now a cold jerkoff. Blowing me off and basically
Ignoring me across the board. He no longer contacts me ( we spoke
Everyday for nearly
A year) , and he never acknowledges me on social
Media (basically
Pretends I don't exist when prior he liked everything I did and followed my
Updated. This behavior is really uncharacteristic of him. He's always been responsive communicative and openly excited to
Engage with me. My AIRR reader indicated that indeed my
Love work has manifested and this was due to him being overwhelmed , confused and scared of his emotions and feelings towards me because he has trouble and fear communicating and opening up. It's hard to internalize that because by all
Outward appearances he's gone from sweet best friend to a guy who got a piece of a$$ after four years from me and now is no longer interested. It's really difficult for me to process. The logical pry of my brain is saying "he's just not
That into
You stupid"

At the sugggestion of my AIRR I did the following. Healing candle
For his issues on why he runs from love , Come to me candle to make him come
To me again since he's distant and I never hear from him anymore . Conjure mans spell on a resistant love (red candle
With cubebs), and a crucible of
Courage candle for him to have the courage to accept his feeling. (I threw in a red ca sle with bewitching and look me
Over to make him snamores
And mesmerized by me) These were backed up by LMCC vigil candles and they got a great outlook in the candle
Report. I'm just so frustrated at this point and want things to be how they were but I fear the damage may already be some given he's really
Disrespected me with his behavior lately. It has only been a few weeks so I will wait for these to
Manifest. Recently he did something that really hurt me that I'm having dribble
Forgiving him for. He apologized but I'm im no contact because I'm very hurt (which is easy because he never contacts me anyway and seems oblivious he did anything wrong because he's that clueless) I'm hesitant to use the cut and clear becauSe I still have hope he will come around but I don't know how much I can take of this poor treatment. I've never performed
Love work that had these results . Sometimes my targets resist but they come around eventually . This one, the one who seemed the most normal and kind has completely done a 180 and appears
To actually hate me now. I appreciate any suggestions. My next reading is in a month.

I'm just so cool confused and hurt by his behavior and am at an impasse l. I appreciate any suggestions.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

If you still want this person, here is an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

But, if I man that I loved treated me this way, I would cut and clear him out of my life. Life is too short and precious to let this type of misery hanging over you.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I pray that someone who is deserving of you enters your life and your heart

Take care

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi there,

I posted here about my story spells-to-force-coerce-dominate-control ... ml#p324552 and am trying to decide which oils and spell kits to purchase. I was told, essentially, that my guy is with his ex because she makes him feel comfortable and also that the ex is very thick with his family. She found out about us, and while they fought they reconciled. I am sure now that if she hadn't had a hold on him from the past, he would have gone with me easily. f I performed a blockbuster spell, would this be ideal for my purposes?

Thank you for your guidance, I feel lost and need it badly (I have scheduled a divination with an AIRR rootworker)
Seeking to learn more.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, Fox,

But, I'd go with break up on them. Don't be so nice.

Nice guys finish last

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I took your advice and did a cut clear the day you posted your response. While this seemed to work pretty well and my feelings were diminished , what happened next is somewhat odd. A main part of the cut clear was to do a Come to me for new love after this, which I did shortly after. for some reason I started seeing the same guys name everywhere again. Signs like never before and almost more intense than the first time. The way We were drawn together from the onset was a come to me spell for new love.
Lo and behold 6 weeks later he is back and ready to start over its like we are back where we started. I keep things light because my feelings have seemed to wane. But what are the chances that this bind cannot be broken so easily? That the come to me keeps bringing in the same person? Is this even possible?

I love this guy as a close friend but feel my feelings diminishing daily . I'm afraid the bond between us maybe something more that is not easily cut. Although the cut clear has made me happy with a friendship only setting things back to where we were years ago. He apparently wants more though.
I suppose a reading is in order to see if I should pursue more cut and clear work or honor the results of the come to me work.
This is quite confusing .

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

Sometimes the cut and clear spell will bring back the same person only, they have changed into the person you wanted.

It's rare but it does happen. In fact, it happened to a friend of mine and they are married now,

This may have happened to you.

But, you're right, maybe a reading I in order.

I pray for your happiness

Take care

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:17 am

Thanks Miss Aida,
Im glad I'm not crazy! I feel that he has changed but I don't think it is exactly what I specified . I asked for my future husband who was kind open honest and faithful and basically loved me and only me. Meanwhile this guy still seems like he's out there being an idiot player. He's for sure Open and honest now (annoyingly so) but not ready for any commitment with me or anyone right now. But maybe there is something lurking under the surface I am not aware of.

I will definitely get my reading ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”