Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

rllyeq

Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread post by rllyeq » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:01 am

@missaida,
I'm seeking clarity on cut and clear. Tried it last year, primarily through baths, and I noticed later on that the feelings I had for an old ex was going away, but now he seems to want to talk to me again after so many years I'm shocked
Another ex who also deserted me also came forward
Question
e: yes, the cut and clear used consistently has thee effect of making u like/love someone less (easier to let go), but does the cut and clear actually draw the person you love closer to you?
And, do you see it possible to love the person again after you bathed yourself in cut and clear oil?
I had a man who's relationship I ended a few days ago after finding out he lied to he about something major (he and i were friends for years and he didnt tell me then i find out the other day ajd we have been together for a year) and I want to forgive him but he is trying to act in denial. I didn't want to rush into cut and clear, he pushes himself up to me after and then I get sad cause all my love went away

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, rllyeq ,

Welcome to the forum!

I will answer each question after your question...

1- yes, the cut and clear used consistently has thee effect of making u like/love someone less (easier to let go), but does the cut and clear actually draw the person you love closer to you?- The cut and clear is for you. Therefore, if you don't want him around, then hotfoot or banishing would be appropriate for the target

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

2- And, do you see it possible to love the person again after you bathed yourself in cut and clear oil? -The entire spell is needed. Then, "Maintenance" is provided with the oil and baths. Also, it helps to avoid being around the person that you want to cut ties with

Wishing you the best with this.

Nat1

Spells to enter a loving relationship

Unread post by Nat1 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:48 am

Hello, i am new here (as a poster at least, I have been avidly reading everything from lucky mojo for months now) and I would love some help.

I am confused as to what I should do to get the man I have been seeing to open his heart to me and want to be in a relationship. We have been seeing each other on and off for three years now but he is ridiculously stubborn and no matter how close we get as friends and lovers he has never fallen in love with me. I have a honey jar that I started about a week ago and it seemed to be working very well (he hadn't seen or spoken to me for months and three days after I started the jar he called me!) but then yesterday I saw him and had a bit of a fall out. Even now I think the jar is working because he was much more calm and respectful than usual.

Anyway, I really want this man to open up to a relationship with me (he enjoys being single) I want him to forget the hurt from his past (problems with his ex) so that he can start anew with me and I want him to contact me like he did when we first met. It was everyday and he was always so sweet. I'm willing to go the whole hog trick (spell, rootwork? Wise. not 100% sure of the correct terminology) but after my honey jar I'm confused as to what I should do next.

Oh! And also, everytime we stop talking another woman pops on the scene leaving me waiting. I have done a freezer spell for "any and all my love rivals" but is there anything more potent to keep it just me with him?

I'd really love to hear your thoughts as I have given myself a time limit of six months to "get the guy" and if I haven't succeeded I will cut and clear. So throw me your best suggestions. I would be truly grateful . Sorry for the long first post and please have a lovely day!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, Nat1,

Welcome to the forum!

Well, here's the tricky part: he sees other women.

So, if you perform a skull candle with healing products ( www.luckymojo.com/healing.html ) on it and try to ease the pain of the ex wife's damage, we don't want him going to another woman.

So, why not work with Come to Me and Stay with me first?

I'd have both spell kits on hand. Have the stay with me on hand once he comes to you.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

Follow me Boy products is also exceptionally nice for this work: www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Here's a wonderful page that Miss cat wrote on love matters: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Keep working your honey jar, no matter what.

Wishing you the very best

Nat1

Unread post by Nat1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida I will get the kits ordered ASAP and follow your advice.

kmk36216

Unread post by kmk36216 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:40 pm

Can some one work on behalf of me... as I am facing same problem

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:03 pm

kmk36216 --

If you wish to hire a rootworker, we receommend those who are members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rotworkers. See the list of them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Please also read these two documents first as you are new to hiring people from this organization:

Tips For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Psychic Reader, Hoodoo Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Treegnome
Healing/Removing negative thoughts, herbs?

Unread post by Treegnome » Mon May 09, 2016 12:43 am

I'm looking at all the different kinds of herbs to do with healing and getting rid of past pains and negative thoughts, and I'm wondering if using herbs like lemon leaves and lemon mint and violet leaves would be okay to use if the target is someone you still want to draw towards you since they have a more cut clear/new lover aspect, if it would drive them away instead or if it would be appropriate to remove negative thoughts dealing with past issues.
I'm also curious if peony root could be useful since its aimed towards health and good fortune, if this would be a good fit for changing negative thoughts to positive.
Or if peaceful home herbs would even fit the bill, even though it's not in the home but peaceful mindset.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, Treegnome ,

Violet leaf would be appropriate but not the others.

and, yes, peaceful home herbs will help greatly.

Also, try healing products: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps

take care

MiaBellaLeah

Unread post by MiaBellaLeah » Wed May 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi everyone,

First time posting, novice level...

I am asking for help between my boyfriend and I. We have been together 3 1/2 years and I am ready to be married. We live together in a house we built last year, have three beautiful dogs who all love him dearly, and we really do love and devote ourselves to each other.
A few months ago, he told me he did not want to get married because he didn't see anyone being any happier after being married (his parents had a very nasty divorce, two of his friends who got married last year are now having a lot of trouble). We used to talk about marriage and children all the time, but now, it's such a painful topic I can't get myself to talk about it at all.

He is a great man, provider, and dad to our doggy kids.

I do know that his last relationship before me was one that tore him apart. She did quite a number on him and I have spent some time breaking down walls and establishing trust with him.

I have burned two Adam and Eve candles. The first burned fine, clean and steady. This second one burned with a wall/wave/tongue off the side. What could it mean? I can post a pic once home if needed.

I put a tiny bit of menstrual blood in his food last night. He was very snuggley and attentive after dinner and this morning.

Anyway, anything you all can suggest to get him to propose and help us get married would be great. We will be going to Playa deal Carmen in June and there is a place there I want to be married at and think it would be a great place for a proposal (long shot?).

Thank you!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Hello miaBellaLeah,

First, we can't do candle readings on the forum as this is a professional service offered by the readers over at AIRR(www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Burning Adam and Eve candles is an excellent way to approach this! You might try getting some Adam and Eve powders along with Marriage powders(http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html) and using those together! I have a feeling this may take some time so you will want to be patient and kind of subtle in what you do. But if you can sprinkle those powders around places where he will be walking that would be helpful. Put just a tiny amount in shoes would be good. You can also get the bath crystals and desolate them water, strain out any herbs and such and put that water in the washing machine after the rinse cycle is done so it is on his clothes.

Another thing I would recommend is to do healing work for him (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html). Focus on healing his emotional scars from his past relationships!

Hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

autumnmist

Unread post by autumnmist » Wed May 18, 2016 8:06 am

Good morning,

My lover and I have been lovers for two years and with no one else.
We spend time together every day, he loves and helps me raise my two young sons.
Although I know he loves me, he is afraid to commit to me. He has cheated on every woman he has every been with and is afraid that if he fully commits to me, he will do the same and loose my sons and myself.
He has very low self worth and believes I deserve better then him.
However, he is wonderful, he just needs to believe in himself.

I would like to do something, some type of spell that will help him believe in himself, realize the love he has for me, and wants to commit fully to me, one day marry me.

I have done research and I am not sure what spells I can use. I think a honey jar. I also am going to feed him my menstrual, next month. I was thinking some type of stay with me spell but I am not sure if that is right.

I don't want to make him do anything he does not already feel. I just want him to allow himself to be loved and love in return.

I hope that makes sense but mostly I appreciate any ideas y'all may have.

Thank you
Misty Crow

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, mistycrow ,

You might want to try using healing products for him. Especially on a skull candle: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

This might help the pain he has gone through to have forced him to have such a low self-esteem

Follow this with crucible of courage: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Now, you might want to also lay some tricks (such as in his shoes, etc) on an ongoing basis to give him ongoing courage.

Here is the page on laying tricks: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Of course, your stay with me spell is an EXCELLENT idea and also do this on an ongoing basis.

AS far as I am concerned, everybody should have ongoing, permanent honey jars to keep partners sweet to each other

take care

autumnmist

Unread post by autumnmist » Wed May 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you so very much. I am going to get on this. I need to get out to LM this weekend anyway.
I never really thought about it but I think an on going honey jar is ideal. I did one a few weeks back for Peaceful home and he has helped me even more with my boys - perfect. I will start another one just specifically for us.
The rest of it, I will look into this week and get what I need going.

I thank you so very much.

LadyScorpio

Need Help To Remove Blockages & Keep Love's Road Open

Unread post by LadyScorpio » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:41 am

Greetings,

I am new to this forum, but am not new to doing spiritual work. Lately, my work's hit a snag and I need help eliminating that snag.

Let's see...where should I begin?

I am in love with a man who loves me. I have been told by numerous readers/psychics that we are soul mates and that we have a strong spiritual connection. I know that this is true because I can feel him like I've NEVER felt any other man!! I could be thinking about him and he'll walk into a room, call me or I'd run into him in by chance just after thinking about him.

Ironically, we've never been intimate, still we have a VERY STRONG connection/chemistry, but it has been hindered by a creature that he was dating that has been using conjure and witchcraft to force him to marry her. She's done a LOT of manipulative things to him, including controlling his money, his whereabouts, laying constant guilt trips on him...I could go on and on!!

Be advised that numerous readers/psychics have told me that I would already be with this man and be happy with him if it weren't for this woman's interference through witchcraft!! She has been the primary obstacle that's been between us and kept us apart.

Thing is, I've been trying to remove the blocks that she's put to keep him away from me and I've NOT been successful. I NEED HELP!! She's done things to keep him at a distance. And yet, everytime I see him, I see love in his eyes when he looks at me. He's never said that he's in love with me, but I can tell.

Fortunately, she doesn't know anything about me or his feelings for me. She just wants him all to herself so that she can control him and make him do what she wants him to do. She's blocked him from women period! She wants money and prestige. Her ultimate goal is MARRIAGE!!! She doesn't even love him, yet she's desperate to get him down the aisle. I CANNOT let this happen!!!! Please help me!!

Due to the work that she's done on his mind, he hasn't been able to break free of her and she really doesn't make him happy. He told me so indirectly. Savin him from marrying her is saving his life!!

I'd been burning a black 7 day pullout candle (in a vigil candle glass) as a breakup candle, dressing it with breakup oil and carving my desires onto it. For a while, it had begun to burn clear. Thought I was on the verge of success, then suddenly, 2 days ago, the candle's glass started to turn pitch black.

Likewise with my 7 day pull out black obstacle candle and 7 day pullout red love candle...both are now burning black.

My St. Michael candle is also beginning to burn black.

In addition to these, I have Mother of Charity (Caridad del Cobre) , Road Opener and Reversiing vigil candles also burning and they're burning clearly as of this writing.

I know that black glass on a candle means resistance/opposition.

My question is

1) How can I rid myself of this "resistance/opposition" for good?!? How can I remove her and ensure that they never marry?

PLEASE help me with strengthening my work, breaking them up for good and moving toward a future with the man that I love. Help us to be together. Please.

Thank you for reading,

LadyScorpio

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello, LadyScorpio,

The first thing you do is make a doll of him and then perform an uncrossing spell on him to get rid of all the magic that is on him

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, you proceed to your other magic spells.

That is what is missing.

take care

LadyScorpio

Unread post by LadyScorpio » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:27 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your reply!! It is MOST appreciated!! I forgot to mention that the creature that is holding the man I love hostage is using Loas to achieve her goal with him (marriage). Wanted to make certain that I share that in case I need more than an uncrossing spell to help him be free of her.

Thanks again,
LadyScorpio

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:55 am

Hello Everyone,

So my ex and I just got back together and everything was fine until we had a conversation last night about how hurt he still is about why we broke up in the first place. I would like to do a healing spell for his feelings and mind. Should I also continue doing reconciliation candles until he is healed?

What would be the best spells to help move us past this hump of hurt on both sides?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 am

Hello WorkoutQueen9,

I moved your post to this thread, as it's more on topic with healing in regards to hurt in a relationship.

First, I'd say to keep doing your Reconciliation work. I'd also suggest using Healing products and putting together a honey jar for the two of you with Balm of Gilead buds, to help you two heal from the past hurts. Use pink candles on the honey jar, for love and reconciliation, and dress them with Healing and Reconciliation oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can also add a few drops of Healing oil to his shampoo or body wash, and launder your shared bed sheets with Reconciliation and Healing bath crystals.

Time and honest communcation will also help :)

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:50 am

Thank you so much sisterjean! I already have a love honey jar going and I think I've added balm of gilead buds before. Should I start a new jar or just add to the old one?

LadyScorpio

Unread post by LadyScorpio » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:35 am

Hello again!

I've recently joined the forum and wrote in last week with a question. I have a different question today. Been doing a ritual to draw the man that I love closer to me. He has been under the influence of the witchcraft that's been done to him by his girlfriend. She has used dark magic to seduce, manipulate and control him.

For my ritual, I have Love, Obstacle, Mother of Charity, St. Michael, Road Opener and Reversible candles all burning on top of a picture of me and the man I love. On the back of the picture are my desires for the 2 of us written in red. Until recently ALL of my candles were burning vigorously. My obstacle and love candles have ESPECIALLY been under attack as of late! Neither of them burns as vigorously as they had been previously. Especially the love candle!! Also, after weeks of burning clearly, my obstacle candle now has LOTS of black residue on its glass. I know that the residue means opposition. Which means the woman in his life has turned up the dial on her work. She has invoked the help of demonic loas to assist her in forcing the man I love to marry her. She's managed to get a proposal and ring from him, but in his heart, marriage is not what he wants with her. I need an edge to defeat her. Her work fights mine, but victory can be mine! I just need to know what to do. She cannot marry him. She DOESN'T even love him!! It would be more misery for him than he's already had to contend with. He's not happy with her, he told me indirectly. Help me free him from this gold-digging wench!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello, LadyScorpio,

First of all, you have to do an uncrossing on him. That is first and foremost. I suggest the entire spell all by itself.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Nothing is going to work until you get that magic off of him.

Then, perform the reversing candle

Then, go to blockbuster by itself: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html followed by the road opener

Then, do your love work

You should not do a zillion thing at one time. And, most importantly, he has to be uncrossed

Wishing you the best

Take care

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm

I have been dating a guy,. I recently had to go to jail for a violation, and i lied to him about where i was for two weeks. He found out by court documents online,and caught me lying. What spell or materials can i purchase to make him forget this and still have a desire to get past this if possible. I have a honey jar already on him burning red candles with come to me oil, but think i need more material since this incident. I also have avoided his text when he sent me the screenshot of my court document, I thought i'd do some work before i replied back, or just let him text again, as i feel really stupid and embarrassed he caught me.

Blessings,

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, happyspirits ,

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

Please read through these posts for spell ideas.

Continue your honey jar (this is the correct thing to do) and then starting performing healing spells so that he forgives and forgets that you lied to him. You could also perform a white skull candle spell with healing oil and talk to it. Tell the skull candle that you only lied out of embarrassment and not to intentionally hurt him.

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

I hope this helps

Take care

pida

Unread post by pida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 pm

I would like to know if there's anything I can bury in my ex back yard to heal emotional wounds? Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, pida ,

Have you performed any spells yet?

pida

Unread post by pida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:59 pm

hello Miss Aida,
I was planning to do reconciliation spell and honey jar. I did start on the reconciliation honey jar prior to my appointment for a reading. From my reading - the recommendation was to concentrate on healing and don't do any spell work yet. My reader said it is okay to continue with the honey jar since I already started it. I did search for "healing bury in back yard" not much success with that. At this time my reader is performing healing vigil candle. I am combining healing oil and reconciliation oil on to pink candle and burn it on mon, wed and friday for the past 2 weeks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:02 am

Hello, pida,

Then, please check with your reader about your question.

You can lay tricks but check with your reader first.

Here is a link on laying tricks and burying:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:18 am

Should I align my Blockbuster and Road opener with a waxing to full moon. Through the thread I see that it is recommeneded to do each of those spells seperate from the other Blockbuster first, then Road Opener then before the work you want to do. Is this the right way for optimum results?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello Tropicalenvii,

Not all people work by the moon phases and it's not required, but if you'd like to, I'd recommend doing Blockbuster and Road Opener work during the waning moon, since you're wanting to get rid of the blockages in your path.

In a post above, Miss Aida recommends to do Block Buster first and then Road Opener, and I agree with her. If you imagine a road with a bunch of boulders blocking it, it makes sense to first blow up all the boulders (Block Buster), then bring in a bulldozer (Road Opener) to clear it all out and open the way.

Good luck to you in your work.

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:50 pm

SisterJean you are amazing. Thank you.

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

I am not sure if this is the correct forum, but I am posting here because it's on the Love, Romance, etc forum and this thread is about removing blocks. If it is incorrect, I apologize in advance.

So my target and I genuinely have feelings for one another. I already have given him my MB and that's working exceptionally well. HOWEVER, he divulged to me that he's scared of going further since he's a close family friend. How can I remove that block so he allows himself to act on his feelings for me?
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

Why not try a blockbuster spell with a petition that says something like:

"Remove all obstacles that prevent ______ (<---his name and birthdate) to make a commitment with (<--your name and birthdate)"

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Those blockbuster spells are absolutely amazing

I hope this helps

take care

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, that sounds perfect! I just picked up some Blockbuster items, so this is incredibly well timed.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

tink31

Regaining Boyfriend's Trust

Unread post by tink31 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:42 pm

How do i get my boyfriend to regain trust in me and forget the past pains i caused him?

i have him coming back around and spending nights with me but he running from a full relationship because hes afraid that im gone hurt him again based on what happen before.

please help

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:37 pm

tink31 --

There are several posts in this thread about rebuilding trust. Some of the herbs we use for this include Balm of Gilead Buds, Cloves, Blood Root, and Sumac Berries (the latter only if you really are at fault for bad past behaviour).

Tie these together in a piece of red flannel and wear as a mojo. Dress with a bit of Chuparrosa Oil for honesty and trust.
catherine yronwode

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:02 pm

do i use all these at once to make the mojo and yes i was really at fault for past problems and how long does it take to start to see sum of the workings. and thanks so much

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Yes, a mojo is a little back of items used for a specific spell or desired outcome.

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html

We also sell mojo hands for such things, made up by us:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
catherine yronwode

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 pm

i have ordered all the things that i need to make the bag but i wanted to know if i have a ring that i can get him to wear would it be wise to put a little of the healing or come to me oil on it would that do anything until my items come to make the bag. and also i have a white skull candle to talk to when it burns do i need to dress it with anything and how often do i light it

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello tink31,

I think dressing a ring with those oils and getting him to wear it would be a good idea, or you could dress something of his with those oils (NOT clothing, it will stain), all the better. That way you don't have to convince him to wear something.

You can read more about skull candles and ask questions about them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Miss Cat suggested that you use Chuparrosa oil, which you could also use on the skull candle.

Good luck to you.

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:08 pm

thanx so much sister Jean

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello,

I didn't know where else to post this, so please bear with me if it's in the wrong thread.

I have an ex I wronged a long time ago (they also wronged me by being very spiteful, jealous/temperamental and making away with my money) but I wronged them emotionally, and while I feel their actions in the end may have justified any wrongdoing on my part, I feel the fact I wasn't really into them and allowed myself to get sucked into that rut may have left a negative "imprint" or impression, and may have soured some of my good fortune in my current relationships. I wasn't in love, I didn't like them, but I was depressed at the time and needed support from a good friend, allowed myself to be suckered into a relationship which was nonsexual in nature and just a huge psychological drain.

I found a bunch of their letters and despite all the hatred and wrong that they unleashed on me I realize they actually loved me way too much. I will be burning the letters, but wanted to know if there was a ritual or way to cleanse any lingering aftereffects from my life, and whether it was affecting any of my current relationships. I personally feel nothing for them and no connection or urge to contact them, it was a relief to get them out of my life, so I am not sure Cut and Clear is appropriate for this situation. Thanks!
Seeking to learn more.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Hello Fox,

I moved your post over to this subforum, as this one is more relevant to what you're talking about.

If you feel like you are blocked romantically, or that this past relationship is "sticking" to you in a negative way, I would recommend getting a reading. A reader will be able to tell you if the past is indeed influencing your present, and what you can do about it. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, it would also be a good idea for you to scroll up through this thread and see what other people have said on the matter. You'll find lots of information.

If you need more help after you get your reading, just let us know.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:12 pm

I've realized that my ex also has a lot of healing to do, if I get a chance in the near future, will it be a good idea if I lay tricks with healing oil, so he can touch the oil and my healing work can be stronger?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

It would be better to lay down the powders rather than oils.

so, healing powder is good.

You could use oil on certain things that he touches or even in his shampoo, etc.

take care

Jeh1123

Blocked from me and need to open the way to love

Unread post by Jeh1123 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello everyone I believe I'm posting this in the correct forum and so sorry for the long post I just want you to see exactly where I'm coming from.

So I was in a friends with benefits relationship with this boy December 2016-June 2016 and this was my first relationship of any kind with anyone for 2 years after a messy break up. From the day I met him in class that September I knew there was going to be something between us.
He made it clear he didn't want a relationship, but it was obvious I meant more to him than just sex. Sex was making love lol eye contact all throughout hand holding smiling laughing forehead kisses and then cuddling afterwards. He would text me almost every single day claiming he wanted to check up on me and we would just talk all day. I would test him with things and he would get jealous, if I was upset about anything he would try his best to make it better and I would catch him from the corner of my eye just staring at me like in a movie like he loved me.

The last time I saw him in April I don't know what happened we had only been together for an hour and after sex he like panicked and started making excuses that he had to go. He texted me that night then I didn't hear from him till the following week but something was wrong it's like he didn't want to talk to me but was just doing so I wouldn't think of it that way. After this we did not speak for a whole month he blocked my number I could tell.

In May he texts me apologizing that they sent him away for a training mission (he's in the military) and it was late notice and he didn't grab his phone with him. So I forgive him and we talk a little more then he ignores my message. He told me in June he was going to Kentucky for another training mission for a month too. A week later he texts me wanting to make plans if he was off work. Turns out he had to work so it didn't happen and he ignored the last message I sent him.

I texted him June 10th and he only replied to me twice about the weather... That was the last time we spoke. I texted him a couple times but it's like he would block and unblock my number because my messages wouldn't say they were delivered only 3 messages were sent to him between June and August.

When we started this relationship I did snoop around on Facebook and found his profile but I never added him because I didn't want to seem stalkerish. But I saw his profile and a couple weeks later I believe he searched me and blocked my profile. Since September he has been blocking and unblocking my profile back and forth since it's public he can see anything I post. I also believe he sent his friend to follow me on Instagram since it's linked to contacts he found my profile. I've never met his friend or seen him until one day he commented on a photo of my diploma saying there finally ready for pick up awesome, so I look at the profile and I see photos of them together and his friend actually graduated a year or so before me it's strange that he would comment that and he was then liking all my photos online. So it's almost like he's been trying to check on me but will not text me at all.

I feel like something is blocking him and preventing him from talking to me and moving things forward with me because nothing was wrong between us at all. I don't want to move on I want to be with him he's all I think about day and night and it's been months since we last spoke and because I know there's something there and I'm not delusional, I am a Pisces lol I'm so intuitive and it's almost as if everything I think of happens. There's a reason behind him searching for me consistently online or sending his friends to my profile. I have tried so many things from come to me candles honey jars etc. from my local botanica nothing has worked. I had a mojo bag made for me which I saw movement that's when he began blocking and unblocking me on Facebook. Last sign of movement was on November 1st.

I have had 3 block buster candles lit by the ministry the first report left a light haze, the second left a dark grey haze on the sides, and the third left a dark grey haze at the top half with a ring of wax at the bottom indicating serious delays and distractions, while the wax ring is an indication of interference with the work, caused by unresolved past issues. I called the church and they suggested I try something stronger, reburn blockbuster, or return to me. I don't know what to try next for my situation what's stronger than block buster? And I don't know what unresolved past issues it's referring to because we never had any issues until he became distant then stopped talking to me. I just want him to talk to me and work things out. Please anyone suggestions?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello, Jeh1123 ,

I am so sorry but this man does not sound normal. These are just bizarre behaviours and there's no way to even venture to guess what is happening and why he is acting this way. anothe woman? Mental illness? Married? Etc.. It could be ANYTHING. I just don't know

You would need a reading on this to find out exactly what is going on and how he feels about you and why he is doing this to you. You must be in shock. I am so sorry

Also, please do not mention any products not sold my Lucky Mojo. That is not allowed on the forum and in the future, it will be a board warning. I'm just telling you because you are new. So, please read the forum rules. I have edited this portion out.

You might want to try some love spells. here is a fabulous page of spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And here are links to psychic readers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

www.hoodoopsychics.com

I pray that things work out for you and that you don't endure anymore emotional pain.

You may also want to consider healing products for yourself to ease that pain. My heart goes out to you

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

PLEASE take care of yourself

Jeh1123

Unread post by Jeh1123 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Thank you for responding to me! I actually suspected that he is probably in a relationship with someone else the entire time and maybe he was caught yet still cares but I don't know for sure I'll definitely be getting a reading. And he is actually a vet so if it has anything to do with mental illness it could be ptsd. Something came on Tv one day and he had to turn it off and I do know a couple of his friends have committed suicide due to ptsd.

Before I try any other spells do you think I should try blockbuster once more at least to open communication?

Also I apologize for that it won't happen again!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:19 am

Hello Jeh1123,

I think starting from Blockbuster would be a good idea, and if you get a favorable burn report from that, move on to a Mercury vigil light to help facilitate communication.

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good luck to you.

Jeh1123

Unread post by Jeh1123 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 am

Thank you so much!

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:52 am

I need some advice :)
I got a reading about my situation with my fiancé who is in the military . And basically there is a huge block and that block is blocking him from getting married and being back to normal .Basically there has been a major family issue on my side that has cause a big problem with our relationship (not my fault or his ) and he feels like there drama has cause a rift in our relationship and he tells me he wants time to think and be alone . To get back to the way things were . We are still together I think it's just a weird set up . I want to get a loving relationship and get over this drama that happen so we can move on.

I got 3 run healing candle
A 3 run reconciliation candle I feel like these two can help with healing and bring us closer .
I also got a road opener candle going as well.

I want to know what else could be a good idea to try for this situation and to get him to be more loving . I'm going to start a honey jar as well .

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, ineika1,

You're doing all the right things.

But, you said there's a "block"

Have you tried the Blockbuster spell?

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

That could help!

Take care

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi Mrs Aida

No I haven't I couldn't pick between road opener or the block buster what do you suggest?!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:44 am

Hello ineika1,

You could do Blockbuster work if you feel that there have been obstacles placed in your path by you or by other people:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Road Opener is more used to clear away remnants of past obstacles, ensure a new venture gets a good start, or move forward if things feel stuck:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Read the descriptions at the top of the pages, and use your judgment in what sounds best for your situation.

Jeh1123

Remove what is blocking him and open the road to love

Unread post by Jeh1123 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:06 am

So after 8 months of not speaking to the guy I'm in love with, last night he finally texts me! I did a series of blockbuster candles, and a mojo bag to get him to contact me and he finally did and I'm so happy about it but now there's another block. I never told him how I truly felt because we were just friends with benefits but last night I finally expressed myself to him me after he told me he was sorry about disappearing on me that he just wasn't into having a serious relationship with me. He told me this whole time he has felt horrible about what he did to me and he needed to apologize to me because the guilt was eating him alive and he didn't want to hurt me so again last night the conversation ended after about two hours and he said it was nice talking to me and thanks for accepting his apology.

I truly believe he has a lot more feelings towards me than sex and I have always thought this before we even stopped talking. And he was telling me how much he's been thinking about me and how beautiful he thinks I am etc. If he was another man I'm sure I would have never even gotten an apology from him. I want to open the roads to love and want him to see a future with me. I didn't want the contact to end again. I've been crying since last night and I just want him to see me as so much more.

Someone please help, what should I do to remove what's stopping him from having a relationship with me and make him love me just as much as I do him. I hope this is the right thread.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello, Jeh1123,

That was Very nice and thoughtful of him to do that. And OONGRATS on the success of your spell work!

You could try attraction, then come to me, then follow me boy, then love me

Rather than giving you all the links, here's a great page that Miss cat wrote for all the conditions:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wising you the best

Take care

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi,

First, I'm giving my respects to my one and only rootworker.

Its been a while since I've been on this forum. I'm in a situation where I've done a lot of work to get my ex back. I did get him back but only sexually. There has been quite a few set backs during my work as far as communication. Now, he has so many trust issues with me personally. He just talked to me about his do called next relationship; which there isn't a new relationship yet. However, the only "next" relationship I want him to have is with me. A little back story: He broke up with me two years ago. He had a baby with some bitch. In the mist of the break up, I had his belongings and never gave them back to him. Most of his belongings I sold or threw them away out of anger. Because of this, he's saying that I stole from him and this is why he cannot trust me. I know how powerful I am and what I'm capable of doing. I just need some opinions on what I can work with to completely gain his trust back. Thinking back, maybe I'm not as powerful as I think. I know from my story that most of you will say "you're a nut case, move on" " find a new love" but this is where my heart is. I can do without the judgment and criticism. However, if you think i need criticism then have at it. I just need opinions on instructions. I'm human before anything and I think I'm an awesome individual. A little insight from you guys would be helpful. Any who, let me know if I need to change anything that I've said in order to not offend anyone. Thanks in advance guys!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello, Saturn + ,

have you made a doll baby of him yet?

take care

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Hello Saturn,
Are you going to be ok with the situation of him having a baby with another woman? Considering it takes 9 months to bear a child, it really hasn't been that much time since that baby came along. You seem pretty upset about it as well. Personally, if a man I loved got into that kind of a mess, I would Cut & Clear to move on because him having that kind of contact with the woman would be too much for me to handle. I suggest Clarity for you & a reading.
HRCC Student #1989

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:42 pm

My rootworker knows me best. The baby has to be at least 2 now. I want what I want; which is my happiness but not without a consequence for him. See, its a lot more than what everyone thinks. I feel that he is my true love but he still needs to learn his lesson. I want him to understand that I still love him but he has to understand that he can't do what be wants at any given time. All advice is good advice to me. However, telling me to forget and find a new love is pointless. Please don't waste your time.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”