• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 am

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Re: Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread postby Saturn + » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:42 pm

My rootworker knows me best. The baby has to be at least 2 now. I want what I want; which is my happiness but not without a consequence for him. See, its a lot more than what everyone thinks. I feel that he is my true love but he still needs to learn his lesson. I want him to understand that I still love him but he has to understand that he can't do what be wants at any given time. All advice is good advice to me. However, telling me to forget and find a new love is pointless. Please don't waste your time.
Saturn +

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, Saturn+,

Please just make a new doll baby and work it.

And, based on your history (for which I am familiar with the case), you're just gong to have to work the doll as much as possible.

Also, look at these spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Now, you asked for advice and AlyssaH gave you advice from her heart. So, it is a good recommendation. And, you asked for all advice.

So, please let's just drop this and look at the thread that I gave to you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Saturn + » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 am

OK. Will do. Thank you.
Saturn +

Unread postby wonderwoman77 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Good evening,
I'm in a situation that has unraveled causing pain, hate and we lost our way. My fiance and I have been through some very trying times. We both have done things in response to the other persons actions that have caused a lot of pain, suffering and now to the point where we are beginning to not trust each other. We both have faults that we know we need to fix, however we seem to move forward in the right direction and then stumble back and have to start all over... we built a pretty solid relationship, neither one has Been unfaithful,etc. He is a recovering drug user who had a relapse recently. That is where majority of our issues lie. It's really hard for me to communicate with him on a lot of things.

What I need assistance on is, we both have to work on ourselves before our relationship can get better. We tend to bring up the past hurts way too much... I would like us both to stop bringing up the past, etc. And move on... part of me feels like he has to loose me entirely to really truly want to make the effort, because at this point I feel like he's just telling me what I want to hear. I want to get away from being the victim, i need to take better care of myself-loose weight, get healthier, etc. I just want us to move on, stop bringing up the past, I want to tell him things and not be afraid. I want to be more confident. I want him to have more compassion, be more considerate and learn that when you'receive in a relationship it's not a one man show. I want him to continue to get help, to see that his efforts are worth it and I want him to be more open minded...

I need advice with how to proceed: I want us to heal and get back to where we were before all the hurt and suffering. I also want to handle this delicately because he's someone who holds a grudge and finds getting revenge satisfactory, and I know if we can move past this we won't be perfect but we will be happy...

My thoughts are cut and clear of all the hurt/suffering first
Then healing, then I can bring in the happier ever after love...I need help letting go and being more open and honest about things... where do I begin?what do I make the priority?

Any advice is welcome!!! I will let you know he doesn't believe in this, so I do this in private, I'm not able to have an alternative but I do have the ability to burn candles and have used a candue burning service in the past... thank you
wonderwoman77

Unread postby wonderwoman77 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:39 am

I have come to a conclusion that I think it best he and I past ways in the most peaceful, forgiving way possible.

So any advice on healing the pain and letting go is greatly appreciated.
wonderwoman77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, wonderwoman77

I am sorry that you're having so many problems with him.

But, magic is not going to ix all of thee problems. Thee both of you need to seek professional couple's counseling.

And healing magic is good.

I do not recommend cut and clear at all for his situation.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 pm

If a blockbuster should be started on a Wednesday should a road opener be started on a Wednesday as well or is that a different day.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

I usually do mine on Monday

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!