Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello and Blessings to all!

MommaEarth
Hello and Blessings to all!

Unread post by MommaEarth » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:17 pm

I came across this site looking for help in my child custody case, but that's not what I want to focus on. I am looking for "people like me".

I was born into a very stict religious household that for many years kinda made me feel like I was crazy, bad, and/or unloved by God. I got out of that "brain-washing cult" when I was 18. I struggled for many years (I'm now 30) with my gifts/abilities, and have come to the point where I not only accept them, I embrace them and want to nurture them because I feel that I was given these gifts to help people. But I don't know how. It's been hard to try to find people who would understand, as most tend to think I'm crazy so it's not something I divulge to people for quite a while. I have bought many books over the years, but they are not the same as having someone/people to talk to and ask questions.

Ever since I was a child, I have had dreams that come true. I had a reccuring dream when I was about 6 or 7 years old that came true after I turned 21, almost 700miles away from where I had the dream as a child, in exact detail. I believe that I have a guardian angel, and that our first communication (that I can vividly pinpoint) was when I was 10 years old and trying to commit suicide. As a child I believe that I would astral project, and in some of the reading I have done, believe that I lost this ability when I began band class in elementary school where the band teacher retrained my breathing. I have seen ghosts, heard them, felt them, and been "teased" by them (hiding/moving objects). I had an experience in the past couple years where I met a woman, and in our conversation I kept being drawn to look at a particular ring she had on. This ring had a stone that I personally wouldn't choose for myself even though it is a beautiful stone. I could not pay attention to what she was saying (still can't remember what she was talking about) and kept politely interrupting her to ask about her ring. Even though she would give an answer that was "sufficient", I could not shake it off and kept prodding. She was skirting "the real answer", replying in a way that I assume is vauge to those aware of the supernatural. It turned out that the ring had been given to her by her mother, who had since passed away. I have a healing ability, and have had success in helping with things like migrane headaches from across the country (I in California and the migrane in Georgia), and in one case an old football injury that caused recurring problems for years (this person has not had a problem since I helped over 2 years ago).

I want to learn more, to be able to fine-tune my gifts if that's possible? It just seems like I have no control over any of it and I don't want to be surprised by things like seeing ghosts as there have been times where I think that me being startled may frighten them away. I had an experience seeing the ghost of a little girl, probably 5 or 6 years old, and I felt bad because for as funny as it sounds I think I scared her.

I feel that when I have tried to hide or ignore my gifts, my life is crazy, my relationships are unhealthy, and I just have an overall feeling of "yuck". When I embrace them, my life is better and I feel better, good things happen overall. Too much of my life and gifts have been wasted, and it's time for that to stop. I know there's no "quick fix", for lack of a better term, that it will require much work and effort on my part. I am ready for it, I just don't know what "it" is or needs to be.

Thank you for making it through my rant, I look forward to hearing from anyone who can give me advice.

Blessings and well wishes!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello and Blessings to all!

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum, MommaEarth!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:24 pm

I second Mama Micki.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello there and welcome to the forums!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MommaEarth

Unread post by MommaEarth » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 am

Hi! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here, not long after I posted my life got really busy, mostly in a good way. So does anyone have any comments on what I admitted about myself?

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2012 Public Forum Introductions”