Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello, Everyone!

KS Whitten
HRCC Graduate

Hello, Everyone!

Unread post by KS Whitten » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Hello. My name is Kimberly and I re-registered tonight and am getting reacquainted with the basics of the forum. I've been listening to the live radio shows recently with the chat ID of KSWhitten, and I'm listening to archive shows as often as I can. I have already learned so much, and I've had so many affirmations. There are just so many good folk here, and I'm really glad that Spirit led me back. I look forward to getting to know you all better and to spend as much time as I can learning and using what I learn and sharing my experiences and, hopefully, successes.

Blessings of health, wellness, abundance and well-being to each of you and may those same blessings be extended to your families and all that you hold dear.

In and through Spirit, in-honor and in-service, I remain,

Kimberly S. Whitten

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hello, Everyone!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks for the introduction -- and i hope you continue to enjoy your explorations of the forum and the radio show archives!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Welcome back, Kimberly.
Two-Headed Doctor

Rev Candle Conjure

Unread post by Rev Candle Conjure » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 am

Hello and Welcome Back to the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Forums!

I hope you can easily find the answer to the questions you seek, There are many wonderful, helpful and insightful members here. With a wealth of Knowledge. Just ask! Happy to see you here!

Also, take some time to check out the Lucky Mojo Forum Rules and the FAQ to help answer your basic questions about the forum.
Graduate of Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course #1726G
Lucky Mojo Authorized Reseller

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Kimberly: Welcome back! Glad to have you here with us on the forums! I love that you are going through all of the archived shows...it is still one of my favorite rainy day activities! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

KS Whitten
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KS Whitten » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:02 am

It took me a little while to get back, but I'm so glad to be here. For someone, who loves to learn, it is a blessing of huge proportions to be a part of such a wonderful community of folks, so knowledgeable and willing to share their great wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Thanks for the warm welcome, and I look forward to each and every time I can be with you all.

Blessings of health, wellness and well-being, abundance and prosperity to each of you and yours, this day and all days.

Kimberly

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2012 Public Forum Introductions”