Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from a longtime customer on/off

Beachykeen
Hello from a longtime customer on/off

Unread post by Beachykeen » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:35 am

Hi everyone! :D

I’ve been fortunate with almost everything I’ve used from Lucky Mojo in the past. I took a long break from any doing any work.

I will be here often now, as I have a lot of goals for 2019.

Of course we all love LOVE spells, but I want to start with something simple to get back in gear that I won’t overthink.

First things first, there’s this awful couple that I don’t want to see at a holiday party next week. I’d prefer that they not attend. What can I do FAST? A freezer spell? :?:

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello from a longtime customer on/off

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Greetings, Beachykeen!

I hope you are in good spirits! Welcome to the forum. We are glad that you are here!

When you do any form of magick, you must be specific. Asking the divine for something, & not giving a specific description of what you want will result in a vague answer. It may not be the answer you want. For instance, you tell the divine you want a car. The divine provides a Pinto instead of the Lexus that you really wanted. You cannot be upset with the divine because you said a car, not a Lexus.

We also expect you to do the research on your own. We are not here to spoon feed you knowledge. If you get stuck or don’t understand something, we will help you.

Think about what you want to happen to this couple, & the possible consequences of the actions you may have in response to that action. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”