Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Boston

kingzqu3en

Hello from Boston

Unread post by kingzqu3en » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello everyone, I'm curious and intrigued. I found this site while searching for folklore or a meaning behind something that happened to me. On Christmas Eve last year my grandmother passed away. She was buried on New Years Eve. During her burial as her coffin was lowered into the ground dirt flew out of the ground and hit me in the chest and face. It was a very strange feeling, not frightening but emotionally disturbing. To this day I can still feel the dirt hitting me, smell the earth, and feel the strange feelings that are so hard to describe. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of something similar. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to learning from this great site and its community.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello from Boston

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. You can certainly request a reading on the situation, I recommend an ancestral reading, click here (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/) and search for a reader who does this type of work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi there! I'm also living in the Boston area. I definitely recommend getting a reading from an AIRR member on what happened to you at your grandma's grave.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:34 am

I would recommend a reading from a Member of AIRR as well. I'm curious how close to the grave (site) you were standing. The casket was lowered into a vault (in most states). Yes there is dirt at the top. The Vault lowering mechanism is bars with straps. The Casket would have had to have swung all the way out (at least a foot) to hit the dirt at the top while being lowered. You would have had to have been back two to three feet. Those lowering the casket, for liability purposes, would have told you to step back. This is in a perpetual care cemetery example. I do certainly not doubt what you are stating, actually just curious.
I know the smell you are referring to.

Welcome to The Forum. There are many great people here that can help you and advise you on Lucky Mojo product recommendation. The members of AIRR are highly qualified and ethical.

You may also wish to sign up for this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. Here is the link, if you like:
radio-show-pre-call-id-august-19th,-2012-t21144.html

Again Welcome!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums! I was raised in Mass and love me some Boston! Nice to see you here.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2012 Public Forum Introductions”