Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Dela-Where?

Miskatonicgrad
Hello from Dela-Where?

Unread post by Miskatonicgrad » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:56 am

Greetings everyone,

My name ( for now) is Miskatonicgrad, I have been a listener to the LMHRH podcast for several months and wanted to finally sign on and join in on the revelry. I am a 44 year old male from Newark, Delaware and I am new to root work, though I have been around the magical community for many years in many formats. I have been an archaeologist for 15 years with a specialization in Burials ( goodness knows what that has gotten me attached too) but have made my living for the last 6 years as an E.M.T. moving critical care patients between hospitals of a lesser grade of care and one with a full trauma and cardiac facility.
I got interested in root work due to the last few years being rather tough emotionally, health wise and of course love wise. I have trolled the bottom of various occult avenues and my 15 years of Burial work dealing with prehistoric Native American remains ( always with full knowledge of and in cooperation with the appropriate Native tribes and councils) through to modern American burials. I'll save specifics for the proper forum for asking for advice, when I find it.

My first attempt at any root work was the creation of a small sugar jar when i applied to get an old job back after having left the company several years ago to travel. I wrote the names of the decision making individuals within HR and management on a piece of paper placed it at the bottom and filled with sugar. I added a key to turn to open doors and turned it every day. After several weeks i hadn't heard anything from the company but upon waking, I had this strange notion that I should empty the entire content of the bottle into the pond that is the court yard of my condo community. I followed that instruction and I received a call back from the company with in a few days.

Anyway, I am honored to be able to learn from you and hopefully gain some advice from you towards my own situation, but dont want to just say HI then demand help! :) Peace and happiness to you all.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello from Dela-Where?

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 am

Hi Miskatonicgrad,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum!

Miskatonicgrad

Unread post by Miskatonicgrad » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 am

Thank you Kindly Miss Ida!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:55 am

Welcome, Miskatonicgrad!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forums my fellow Lovecraft fan! Nice to see you here!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miskatonicgrad

Unread post by Miskatonicgrad » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Thank you everyone. Oddly right after I made my introduction and thanked miss Ida my hard drive went.
A buddy was bringing me a new start up disk so I could put an OS on a spare HDD I put in my laptop bit his truck broke down on the way. Maybe I AM cursed. :( my phone is still working :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”