Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Harlem NY Topic is solved

Mama Gitana

Hello from Harlem NY

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi I'm a new user from harlem...I started reading about Hoodoo a few months back, however been a practitioner of the arts for years. I particularily became interested as my love life became complicated and I felt other forces were at work...I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant and my lover left me 2 months ago...I feel that there was forces that broke us apart and have been considering "working" him as the time goes by and I haven't had any response from him just more and more distance...I've done simple "sweeten" spells that have seemed to work nothing powerful enough to bring us back to where we used to be. This was a man that was so completely in love with me and now it's as if I don't exist...My finances have hit rock bottom as well and it's made it difficult for me to fund even the simplest spells even to help with my financial situation...I went to a conjure woman several weeks back but she was asking for hundreds of dollars...I'm praying for a turn around as I don't want to be alone when I have this baby...I've just been spiritually cleansing myself and my home trying to stay positive...

splitpea

Re: Hello from Harlem NY

Unread post by splitpea » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:08 am

i reallly understand what your going threw,because i was in your shoes b4,he is back now but our relationship is nothing how it was b4,the other women is still interfiring in our lives..

zee_2

Re: Hello from Harlem NY

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Even though you are pregnant, I would still recommend a reading. This will help you get a feel of what this relationship is likely headed for and you can plan the rootwork accordingly. Also you need to know what you yourself really want out of your spells..? You know, the tough love part...its always better in the long run. Definitely get a reading.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”