Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Maryland

zagone

Hello from Maryland

Unread post by zagone » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Hello All,

I'm writing from Maryland and (like most others) I'm thrilled with the information and community I find here.

I have a several year background in Wicca and Brit Trad Witchcraft. I feel they have given me a very good start spiritually, but am determined not to be constrained by Neo-Pagan methods of working either as I work through new subject matter. I have attended Ifa, Voudun, and Umbanda rituals and classes -- at which I gained just a bit of familiarity with a magical worldview somewhat similar to that in Hoodoo.

I am also very familiar professionally with psychotherapy and hypnosis. I'm fascinated with the overlaps and similarities between psychological and magical systems. At the same time, I do NOT believe magic is all in one's head. It's real.

I'd like to learn more Hoodoo mainly to supplement my existing healing skills and because it offers a very concrete, hands-on approach to magic and spirituality.

Thanks,
Zagone

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello from Maryland

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

There is a lot of information that has been posted, so do searches, check out some of the active threads and make yourself at home.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”