Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Ohio Topic is solved

zee_2

Hello from Ohio

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:28 am

Good to be here and be able to connect with so many like minded folks.
I am now in Dayton, OH. I am a healthcare person and have had a life long wish to be a true healer.
Reasonably educated in the conventional sense, but am increasingly finding inversely reciprocal returns on that particular investment: :?
Am tired of praying prayers that seem to go in some universal black hole and never 'circle-back' to me
wondering if i am doing something wrong
having a lot of time on my hands and am using it to red up on a subject long my favorite, and in which i have dabble from time to time : Magic
i have read and done a lot of stuff on magic from india and the islamic world and have also heard of voodoo/hoodoo but am only now discovering their correct historical context in magic/culture..have also great respect for the universal energetic basis of spell work
this is a great website and funds and time permitting i would love to take cat's course in about an years time, obviously if cat thinks i am the right person for it.
I saw the list of AIRR readers and spell workers,i was wondering if someone could recommend one ( if possible with some success in the uncrossing and getting a job area, as well as protection for children going from the home to live on their own)..i would feel more comfortable with a lady spell worker, being one myself.
i could go on forever, but i hope to be active on the forum and actually practice some of this stuff
thanks for reading and hope to hear from a few of you
hugs
Zee

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hello from Ohio

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 am

Welcome to the forum. You ask about recommendations of women workers at AIRR. If i were you i would read their pages and just choose the one to whom you feel most attracted.

Cheers.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Hello, zee. I myself am new to this site, but I felt I should comment on your introduction as I live very close to you. I am located in West Chester, OH (one of the more northern Cincinnati suburbs). I was fairly excited to see someone so close.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 am

Hi Tzigana,

You have a beautiful name. I read on yr intro post you are from Yugoslavia..and that you are familiar with several types of magick...the nearest I have been to it is Budapest...and that was a long long time ago!

I personally feel there is great power in hoodoo ( among other types of magick) and in the few months that I have practiced it, have seen a paradigm shift in my own mindset, including a few very welcome real world miracles...the true test of magic, it should not be just a metaphorical change but a tangible physical change !

I am in Dayton and I am a nurse...someday i hope to become a holistic nurse and have an independent
practice , but that is all in the future!

This forum is about LM products only, but I would love to hear about your other experiences. Feel free to IM me if you wish
Thanks.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”