Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from Rock Springs, Wy

tainapr
Hello from Rock Springs, Wy

Unread post by tainapr » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I actually learned about Lucky Mojo late last night searching for herbs online. Pretty excited about the forum and getting to meet others. I'm a caregiver for my husband who is a disabled veteran and mother of 3 wonderful kids.

I'm originally from Puerto Rico and residing in Wyoming. I'm actually still trying to figure out how a Puerto Rican ended up in Wyoming. I love many things and my family is by far what I love most. I grew up in a family that were spiritualist and curanderos. My mom was my biggest inspiration and taught me from the time I was little. Although, I must say that growing up in a family that practiced magic and were spiritualist was hard for me at time.

Thinking back to when I was little, I can say that as a kid it really freaked me out to see and hear things. I remember hearing the sounds of Indian drums and seeing spirits, and it scared me a lot at times, because I didn't want to see or hear any of it. I remember as a little girl my family would all say that I had a special gift and I truly hated hearing them say that, because what I had would scare me a lot. As a teen, I kept saying to myself that I would be totally different from my family, because at the time I didn't want the gift.

It wasn't until my oldest child was born and years of spiritual struggles that I fully accepted my gift. I think that the realization that it would either be me that continued down the spiritual path or my baby who was only 18 months at the time that made me accept it all.

Now, I'm a Santera/Palera initiated since 2006. Prior to being initiated into Santeria, I acknowledged the gift in 1997 and learned from my mom and grandfather, who taught me about being a spiritualist. I have since learned a lot and have made it a mission to learn all that I can, because I realized how special it all is. I now try teaching my kids some of the things my mom taught me and how I still keep her memory alive even though she is no longer alive.

I enjoy learning new things and learning from others. I also enjoy helping others as well.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello from Rock Springs, Wy

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Welcome to the forum! Read the old threads and ask lots of questions; that's the best way to learn :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Welcome to the forum tainapr. Another method that adds value to any Sunday is to tune into The Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

tainapr

Unread post by tainapr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:18 am

Thank you what time is that? I'm new and there is a lot to read. Would love to stay tune. I'm a stay at home mom and care for my husband so this will definitely give me something to do throughout the day, where I'm not losing my mind.

tainapr

Unread post by tainapr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Jwmcclin,

Hi, Ok, I went to the site and found the time and day. I programmed it into my phone calendar with reminders. Again thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Welcome! If we can help you, let us know.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2013 Public Forum Introductions”