Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from S.California

corazon

Hello from S.California

Unread post by corazon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Hi All,

I'm Stacy, but I go by Corazon or Stacy Corazon often. I'm 31 and a medical practitioner. I live in Orange County, California.

I've studied witchcraft in one form or another for around 10 years. I am still eagerly learning. I am very very interested in Hoodoo and love what I've read. I've probably read ms. cat's site hundreds of times over the years. I am going to be asking her to take me on as a student real soon. I have heard wonderful things about her course and her teachings. I am going to be a temple apprentice to one of her graduates in a few weeks.

All in all, I love herbs and oils. I love the feel of them and the smell of them. I love the magic they hold. I want to learn as much as I can from them. I just purchased a copy of ms. cat's book today and can't wait to get it and read it!

I'll see you guys 'round the forum!

Cheers,
Stacy

Rootweaver

Re: Hello from S.California

Unread post by Rootweaver » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 am

Hi Stacy, I'm new on the forum too, but over the years I too have been a regular reader of Miss Cat's site. I had the good fortune to speak with her on the telephone earlier today, all the way from Australia. What an eloquent and charming lady! Anyhow, if you do enroll for Miss Cat's course, you will see me there too, as I found out this morning that my application for enrollment has been accepted! To say that I am thrilled, is the biggest understatement!

Cheers
Rootweaver

zee

Unread post by zee » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 am

Hi Stacy,
Good to see a medical practitioner here. What is your field? I am a nurse and thinking of getting into holistic nursing someday soon..do u plan to incorporate these techniques in your practice at all?!!!!
I just bought ms cat's book and its really good, like a very good all purpose recipe /reference book! but also take time to read HITAP online, there some amazing stuff in there...i wonder if she will put that in book form ?

Rootweaver: how long have you been a an LM customer? What does it take to be in ms cat's course? I have been reading her site for a while and made 2-3 orders so far, just wondering when i should ask to join up..

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:12 am

Rootweaver - that is fantastic!! congrats on getting accepted, I am just waiting for some money to come in and then I can order the course. ms. cat seems so lovely - I've never had the chance to speak with her yet, but I'm looking forward to it!! I hope I see you in the class!! Good luck!

Zee - Hi there! I am a respiratory therapist. I plan to incorporate hoodoo in making charms for myself mostly. I want to make a mojo hand that will ensure me success in my field.. to keep my hands steady... to keep me on my toes.. to charge me as a healer for the good of the spirits. you know? i plan on using some crown of success oil on my bag and i'm going to get a crown charm to bless and wear as a necklace. ;)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”