Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello from South Carolina!

James Burton
Newly Registered

Hello from South Carolina!

Unread post by James Burton » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Been coming to this website for years now. Finally getting around to joining the community! So...hello everyone!

My names James and I live in the South Carolina. I've been an eclectic solitary practitioner for over 13 years. I've always had an interest in hoodoo and look forward to learning more about this wonderful tradition. I have also been studying Voudon (mainly haitian & gnostic tradition) and the connections to hoodoo fascinate me. In fact the connections to all religions and spiritual practices intrigue me. I guess you could call me a spiritual aficionado. I am also a licensed massage therapist in South Carolina and Georgia, a certified professional aromatherapist, and a grand reiki master teacher. I work holistically in my life as well as the life of my clients, family and friends to bring balance to life, which is why I think it is imperative and a calling of mine to learn as much as I can about the physical, mental, emotional, energetic, and spiritual aspects of life. Anywho, I look forward to great conversation and meeting wonderful people!

Ashe

James

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello from South Carolina!

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello James,

Welcome to the forums. It sounds like you are already familiar with all the information to be had around the Lucky Mojo website, the forums are full of good information to! Hope you enjoy looking over all the threads that are available here and if you have not listened to it yet check out the lucky mojo hoodoo rootwork radio hour : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour It is a great way to get to hear how professionals in this field do their work!
Peace~

Nathen

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello from South Carolina!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forum James.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2013 Public Forum Introductions”