Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello Hello !

natstein
Forum Moderator

Hello Hello !

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Thought I should introduce myself!

My name is Nathen Steininger, I am (finally) a graduate of Miss Cat's correspondence course. To be honest I don't recall what year I signed up for it but it was before she had it published into a book. Thank you Miss Cat for being so patient for me to finish the homework!

A little about myself, When I first signed up for the course I was working as a bail-bondsman (for which rootwork came in real handy a time or two, and I discovered I do have a talent for court case work!) and since then I have gone off to college, completed my bachelors and now I am working on a masters in social work. Besides being in school I work as a massage therapist (just opened my own office). When I started my undergraduate degree I thought massage might be a good way to pay for all this school stuff so I went to a massage school as well as the college my freshman year and have been working at that job ever since. I absolutely love it.

In terms of what I do with rootwork I use it mostly for friends and family though lately I have been getting an occasional request from people "farther out" like co-worker's of friends or family who don't really know me all that well. That is becoming a new and interesting evolution in my practice. I am sure there are other things I could write but can't really think of them right now but if people want to know any thing else just ask.
Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to reading and sharing!

Peace~

Nathen
Last edited by Mary Bee on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising for any outside business is not allowed on this forum.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello Hello !

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi, Nathen. Congratulations on finishing the Course.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello Hello !

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:57 pm

natstein, I join Mama Micki in saying congratulations on finishing the course. I know the feeling.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2013 Public Forum Introductions”