Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello!

blackstar1978
Hello!

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 am

Hello! I'm glad to finally have the gumption to write something. I've been lurking for a while, and have read the website exhaustively.

I had no idea that conjure existed in such a wonderful fashion. Years ago, I tried European paganism for years, and it just didn't feel perfectly right to me as a Black woman. In fact, it was so wrong that I eschewed much of spirituality for several years.

Well...during that time, can I just say that my life sucked? :shock: I know now that I'm a spiritual creature, and that I'm meant to live a deeply spiritual life. My life was delightful while I was in touch with the Earth. When I lost that...OMG. I felt that I had no control over life, and took on a horrible poverty mindset that resulted in pushing away everything Venusian, including money, love, beauty.

So, I now find myself waking up from my non-spiritual fog, buried deep in a job where two of my supervisors detest me...broke from a laughably low wage, scared that I'll lose my dream apt and have to go through my third court battle in a YEAR because of lack of money...sexually inactive for over a year...finding my perfect man, who happens to be attached to a pill-popping meanie...unable to write or create, which is my desired career...and unable to establish domestic security or gather all my property from my long distance move. I also want to get in touch with my tarot, astrology and psychic abilities, because I've always loved being a reader...but I'm too fearful to do much with it!

I need help. :(

I hope I can find it here.

Plus, I hope I'm not too much of an annoying mess. :P

So, uh, hello.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Thank you for that intro! Welcome to the forums! I love your name!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Thank you, Joseph. :)
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I suggest that you start with a 13-herb bath to clear away anything negative from your life. You can also use it as a floor wash or use Chinese Wash to cleanse the floors of your home.

If you have any questions, just ask.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Welcome to the forum, blackstar1978! I look forward to your further questions and contributions.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I suggest that you start with a 13-herb bath to clear away anything negative from your life. You can also use it as a floor wash or use Chinese Wash to cleanse the floors of your home.

If you have any questions, just ask.
Thank you, thank you. I'm going to definitely give this a try. There are so many things that need fixing, and I simply don't know where to start!

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Welcome to the forum, blackstar1978! I look forward to your further questions and contributions.

Miss Michaele
Thank you!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:28 am

Welcome. I like your screenname--it is actually the name of a canyon filled with all sorts of interesting spirits.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Welcome. I like your screenname--it is actually the name of a canyon filled with all sorts of interesting spirits.
Thank you!

Mama Micki, do you recommend doing the wash just once, or for 13 days? Money's tight at the moment, so I'm hoping that a single application would be a good start. I'll get some Chinese Wash, too.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”