Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello :)

trish76

Hello :)

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello, my name is Patrice (but I go by Trish, informally lol) and I was referred to the Lucky Mojo site by a friend. I generally don't do any spellwork until my needs outweigh my laziness LOL. I dabbled in Witchcraft and Wicca but I find a lot of the spellwork involved is tedious and time consuming, and I rarely have the privacy needed in my full house. Most of the spellwork I do perform is for healing, prosperity or divination and space clearing, and mostly because I have a complex about messing with the free will of others, and I don't feel altogether comfortable with those kinds of spells. I primarily use candle spells, and there is plenty of that here.

A little about me, I don't have any particular religion or creed that I follow, although I was raised in a Christian home. A few years ago I discovered that I have a "gift' to read energy, people, and situations. Of course by the time I found it out, I had become so used to neglecting my intuition, that nothing I ever see for me works out the way I see it, but I am pretty accurate for others. I am here because I like the wealth of information. I see there are lots of workers, readers, and healers on here so hopefully I can glean some information that I can use. :)
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello :)

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Welcome to the forum trish76.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello :)

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Welcome to our forums...it's nice to see you here!
Good luck to you on your endeavors!
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2010 Public Forum Introductions”