Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Help Jailed Person Get Moved Released Paroled Bond Pardoned

dorothybaez
HRCC Student
Re: Help Jailed Person Get Moved Released Paroled Bond Pardoned

Unread post by dorothybaez » Sat May 05, 2012 8:05 am

Lita, ConjureManAli suggested sending dirt to your husband. I was just stating that prison and jail rules prohibit it.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

lita328

Unread post by lita328 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:38 pm

I don't think the dirt will ring through the metal detector. :x unless you're stating that it will. I am able to do tha part but what I'm trying to figure out if it is better that I have an actual prison skeleton key, rather than any. I purchased a used one on eBay and strongly think it would work.

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Okay, I looked it up. I was wrong - New York is much less restrictive than other prison systems I am familiar with. You may be able to get it in. Sorry about that. You probably already have these but I'm posting links just in case.

http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Directives/4202.pdf
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/FamilyGuide/allowableitems.html

You want to know about using the key. The only job I know about doing with a key is to keep a person locked up. There are similar spells to get a person unlocked.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Dorothy, I"ve been using this and similar tricks to get people out for quite some time. I have literally never had any problem getting dirt into prison.

Using a key can be used to open things or lock them up.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

lita328

Unread post by lita328 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:17 am

Thank you/

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 am

My grandson is schedule for parole, is the 1rs time he make
something stupid and he is in jail but now he has the
opportunity to go to parole and i want to know what
kind of spell i can do to help him, he asked me to
help him with a lawyer but i think the best help is
magic and i'm thinking to burn a candle for court case
and just judge candle 7 days novena. any thing else i can do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 am

I'd add Cast Off Evil so he can stop doing things and hanging around people that get him in trouble.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 pm

thank you Mama Micki, i will , you don't have idea how much i suffered for this stupid thing he did it. You are right i don't want blame in other people but it is true, he has some friend that they are not good for him. thank you very much for your advice.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:34 am

lita328 wrote:I don't think the dirt will ring through the metal detector. :x unless you're stating that it will.
How are you getting it in??? I can only visit mine behind very thick glass right now, so all this talk about getting the dirt to him is leaving me a little discouraged in my situation. :(

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:56 am

Every jail and prison has its own rules. If you are not allowed physical contact, mail a prayer card of St. Michael, Justo Juez, and/or St. Peter with a little of the appropriate oil on the edge of the card. Most prisons allow prisoners to have religious items. Consult the prison chaplain and/or warden if necessary.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:11 am

Mailing anything but a letter is not allowed where he is (Montgomery County, PA). I tried sending him a photocopy of the appropriate psalms since there is no access to a Bible where he is at, and the prison sent the whole letter back in the original envelope after marking it as being inappropriate mail. Hows *that* for something you want in your mailbox? They turned it back with a love note stating they don't allow anything that is a photocopy of a document AND he needs special permission for religious material. To add to that, they don't allow religious material in the section where he is housed because there have been incidents between inmates over it. Seriously. :shock: Hopefully, once he gets moved to an actual cell, getting his hands on a Bible won't be a problem.

I was thinking I'd probably have to somehow fix a letter to him. Not sure of the best and most discreet way to go about it. I don't want to send anything that might be suspicious, so I was thinking of using plain, white paper. That's as far as I got in the planning stage. LOL

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

When you're doing magic, you'll have better success if you use it to reinforce work in the "real world."
  • Help your grandson find a lawyer and then do some Court Case work with a King Solomon Wisdom candle and a Crown of Success candle burning alongside it.
  • Work a Court Case honey jar on the judge, and add some Five Finger Grass and Bay Leaf to it.
  • Use Cast Off Evil, Blessing, Protection and Law Keep Away after the whole mess is over.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Harleyrose25

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:08 am

Lita I am sorry about your husband. I think working with Just judge and St. Michael are great ideas. If you are worried about his safety you and he can also pray psalm 121.

I have never heard of a prison not allowing prisoner's a bible or other religious items. This seems a bit strange to me. Although I am in IL. Dirt would not get through. I did send a St. Michael card to my fiance and used Fiery wall of protection satchet powder. It did make it through. But, be careful not to make anything obvious or it will not go through. I wanted to use oil but thought that might not go through.

Lita you could probably also send him a just judge prayer card with a bit of sachet powder. Just make sure none is left. It will have the smell but no powder residue. The prison will probably think it is perfume that way.

I hope everything works out between you and your husband. I have not talked to my fiance in three month's and am running out of hope that we will ever get back together. But, my goal is still trying to make sure he is safe.

shellbell4321

Unread post by shellbell4321 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi there. I hope this is in the right spot...if not sorry!

Thank you to anyone that may offer support or suggestions I really appreciate it!

I wanted to know if there were any candles or procedures I could do to hep my boyfriend get transferred to a very specific facility. He recently got a parole date...for 3 years from now! In respect of staying positive we are focusing on the future, hoping that we can get that date commuted and I feel very positive we can achieve it. No sense in being bitter and negative...I like to focus on solutions! :P

So now, that he has an actual date...he can be re-classifiied to move to a minimum custody unit which will be really great for us because I can visit him there. There is one facility that he is eligible for and we really want him to go there! This is really important to us because it is about 20 minutes away vs the other one which is 5 hours away and would be hard for me to make visits because of financial constraints. Anyways, I actually spoke to the lieutenant at this facility and she was very nice but explained to me that due to his crime, despite having good behavior and a good file etc..they may not accept him. She said it would be a case by case thing but didnt want me to be surprised if they didn't accept him and sent him to that facility. My boyfriend is planning on writing a letter to her w/ a concern form as well as getting recommendations from his prison's staff to ask he be accepted. I was wondering if there was anything I could do, candles (colors) or rituals that could be done so that he is accepted. I have the facility's name and the name of the one woman...but it is coming up in a few days so i dont have time for a honey jar.

Any info/insight you can give would really be appreciated!

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 am

I would definitely burn a series of Road Opener candles to help smooth things out - keep one burning at all times from now until the decision. You'll want to work some Court Case products, too, since this is a legal matter. I'd do a sugar jar on the various people who will be involved in the decision making - it's like a honey jar, but you work it by shaking or stirring. In this case I would stir, as shaking has a more agitating energy and intent to it. I find shaking sweet jars can be slightly more quick in their effect. Keep a Court Case candle burning perpetually from now until decision time, too. You can put the sweet jar in between the Court Case and Road Opener candles.

However, because you are starting this very close to the decision date, you are at a bit of a disadvantage. Add some Fast Luck into your mix to try and get a speedier result. Keep a Fast Luck candle burning as well. Your sweet jar will then be kept in the middle of a triangle of helper lights, which will continuously work for your cause.

You may want to do a divination to see if St. Expedite is willing to help you since you have very little time. Then petition him to aid the decision-makers.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello, My Husband is currently on Home Detention( House Arrest) and I was wondering if there is something that I can do to get him released early from House Arrest. Also he will be on parole after House arrest and he wouldn't have to go back to court, so is there something I could do to have home released from parole as well?
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm

If I want him released in February, what can I do? IS there a jar or spell to help?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:22 am

A court case honey jar can help sweeten the parole board: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar. That can be backed up with a Court Case Vigil Light set by MISC: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -case.html

You could also look into getting the help of a rootworker that specializes in Court Case work. Miss Bri and Marin Graves both come to mind. You can check out the AIRR workers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Moonchild625

Unread post by Moonchild625 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:13 pm

The situation that I'm seeking help in is that my husband is currently incarcerated. He will be home in May 2014 this year. He is on parole however prior to his release, he has to do what is called a home plan. The home plan is where the parolee says he is going to reside. The /parole officer is the one who makes the determination if he is approved or not, to be home. Of course I want him home with m, he is my husband. He did his home plan package with his counselor today and now it is on its way to whoever will be his assigned PO. And anytime after that and prior to him being released, the parole officer makes a house visit to My house to determine if he will be approved or not. It's sad but it's at the discretion of the parole officer. I would love for him to be approved to be home with me, we both want this. How can I /we win the approval so he can be home instead of another location. Also to add on, he had a prior order of protection on him from a past relationship ( not the reason he's incarcerated now) hes in for a parole violation. However that was 8 years ago and has expired. I say this too because parole says that with that protection order, it can allow them to deny him being home even though i wasnt the one that placed it on him. Can you help or is there anything that I can do to assist my prayers with this? We both want him to be home.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 am

Moonchild625, there is a ton of information on the forums and the website connected to court cases, this isn't exactly a court case, but I think most of it will translate. You could also look at doing a honey jar on the parole officer to help sweeten him to you and your husband. And there is always the Crystal Silence League where you can get support in the form of prayers for free.

Best of luck!!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Moonchild625

Unread post by Moonchild625 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Thank you so much.

Moonchild625

Unread post by Moonchild625 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 am

Hi. I have been trying to post this and i havent received a reply so i am posting here. Apologies if it is bothersome but i need assistance please. ---i. I went to the crystal silence league and placed my petitions, thank you for that. Now,I have updated information, I know the name of the parole officer. No card or anything pertaining to her. I'm anxious to call her however I don't want that to mess up what already may be in order. I have not bought a honey jar yet however when I do buy it, will the fact that I dont have a business card of here affect anything? I don't know when she's coming but I do know it will be between now and April I was also doing research and found out that parole officers can do u announced house visits instead of calling you to notify you of the house appointment. Now when I do my petition with a candle or honey jar, whose name am I putting? It's for her to approve my husband home plan however I am the one she will be saying approved or denied to (as far as I know) since he is still incarcerated, do I put it in favor of me, him or us. Do I put our name on the paper or just his? And if I do a candle prayer with petition how do I do it? I went on the forums and no ones case seems to be similar to mine. Please help. This isn't really a legal or court matter but does pertain to the state.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, Moonchild,
Put all 3 names in the honey jar.
And, if you want to burn a candle, you might want to consider a command/compel candle for your altar www.luckymojo.com/candle-command-compel-control.htm
Just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Enter the words: petition paper
Then, you will get some very good ideas on how to write it out.
I hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonchild625

Unread post by Moonchild625 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:44 am

Thank you for your assistance.

Moonchild625

Unread post by Moonchild625 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:57 am

Just ordered my honey jar! I can't wait to receive it.

simone45

Unread post by simone45 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:53 am

Hello...on August 3rd 2015 I was sentenced to 4 months for driving with suspended license which is my first one. I've been stressed about the issue because of my daughter and my job. I'm afraid to leave her. I prayed and prayed that the Lord touches the heart of the DA and the judge. I'm out now because there's no bed available but my time started August 3rd as well. Just got a new job that I've been waiting on for months...I start Sat. I take this as a sign from God to trust his will for my life! Is there anything I can do to avoid these four months and get house arrest or to make sure no bed comes available until after my four months are up? What saints to pray to and what psalms are good? Thanks everyone

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:17 am

simone45

St Jude for difficult impossible situations. I would write the judge a letter and stick him in a sweet jar. Same with the DA, explain your situation, new job, child. Could you do house arrest or serve on weekends till you meet the requirements? It would great if you had some court case products or little john. PSlams 67 for getting out of imprisonment, 26 to release someone from jail , psalms 47 to gain favor from those in power. These all were found in the Hoodoo bible magic book by Miss Michelle and Professor Porterfield. I strongly suggest you order it if you are interested in bible magic and saints/pslams workings.

Additionally, please check out this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Bonnie

Unread post by Bonnie » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:25 am

Hello my boyfriend is in prison. He should have two years left of five but he is trying to get out sooner or possibly get his release date. Can anyone give me something simple or beginners spells to find out this information. Or anyone I can go to to find out release date or to get him out sooner. Don't want to go to deep into the rituals, but something strong and Expidited.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:17 am

Write out your petition -- it can be as simple as "Let NAME be released from prison NOW. Let us know his release date NOW." Dress it with Just Judge or Court Case oil and set a brown candle beside his picture. You can place the petition under the candle or slide it down inside the picture frame, behind the photo. Light it every Saturday and say Psalm 35 in his name. Keep this work going until he is free.

You can use a white candle if you can't get a brown one (not every candle shop has them).

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Bonnie

Unread post by Bonnie » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Thank you very much. Do you know where I can buy court case or judge oil, is one stronger than the other? Do I let the candle burn out the whole day Saturday and is it a specific wAy to put out the fire? How many Saturday's should I perform this?
Thank you again!!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Hi Bonnie,

You can buy the oils here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-court-case.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-justo-juez.html

One isn't necessarily stronger than the other, they just work differently. Read through the descriptions on the links I gave you for more information.

As Miss Michaele said, light it every Saturday until he is free. You extinguish a flame by pinching it or snuffing it out. Never blow it out.

Hope this helps. If you still have questions, you can post them here.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

ntawls920
Newly Registered

Unread post by ntawls920 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:55 pm

My son has been in prison since 2001 for a crime he did not commit. I need help with a spell so that he can be released from this conviction. He is filing an appeal and we need power to bring justice in this case and for my son to be set free! What can I do to ensure he is released? :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Hello, ntawls920,

There are no guarantees that any spell will work.

But, they do work in many cases. So, please read the 2 pages on this thread for spell ideas, and links.

Wishing you both the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jenniferchapa

Unread post by jenniferchapa » Tue May 31, 2016 10:44 am

Hi,

My husband is up for parole in October 2017, I know to some it's a long time away but if you don't start the process now then it's useless, and if someone already posted something about parole - then I missed it. I know the names of the parole committee and have put them in a honey jar, I will be obtaining a lawyer (she comes highly recommended for parole hearings) and need to know what I can do for her in this process. Also, I will be getting a reading done from someone in my hometown to see where we stand on a lot of things, but I've been getting the #2 a lot - not sure what that's about. I have a ton of herbs, but don't which ones off hand - so incorporating them isn't an issue. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback, and as I stated - if this has been posted before, I apologize.

Jennifer

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, jenniferchapa ,

First, I am sorry that you're going through al of this.

I don't know what "#2" means. No clue.

You might want to use crown of success spells for your attorney: www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

For herbs, check out this quick guide: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And did you look at the court case page? www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, you might want to consider praying to St Jude for help: www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

Last (but certainly not least) ask the Crystal silence league to pray for you (it's free):. They do a wonderful job: www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I pray that all turns out well for the both of you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jenniferchapa

Unread post by jenniferchapa » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:26 am

Thank you, Miss Aida -

I will definitely look into everything right now. I know that a lot of this I can do on my own, and very well have the faith to achieve my goals. I will send in my prayers to the Crystal Silence League. Thank you all!

motivation15
Newly Registered

Unread post by motivation15 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello,
I am new to this and I am looking for advise on what to use for helping a loved one out of prison.

He does not have a court case coming up, is there something I can use to possibly get him one?

I have prayed to ST JUDE. Is there something else I can do?

Any help would be great. :-)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello motivation15,

You'll want to start by checking out the Court Case page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Next, scroll up through this thread and read the other posts to get more ideas.

You can also submit a free prayer request to the Crystal Silence League:

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

I think that's a great idea to pray to St. Jude. Feel free to let us know if you have questions after looking over those pages.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RAch-+76_200
Newly Registered

Unread post by RAch-+76_200 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 pm

My friend needs help on getting her husband out if jail she wants the parole officer to dismiss the blue warrant and drop the charges for a drug possession and a court sentence of a fine

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello, RAch-+76_200,

Welcome to the forum!

Please read the 2 pages on this thread first

After reading, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

I pray that all works out for your friends

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 am

Hello all:) so I am going to start a court case kit for someone and my question is this; the prison the person is located (Virginia), has very strict rules for everthing-as it is a max security prison. Well, they just started a new rule, that the inmates can no longer accept the original forms of cards or letters. The prison makes photocopies of everything, & sends the originals back to the sender. So trying to "trick" a letter or card, sending dirt, etc., are a dead issue. Null & void... So how would I be able to successfully work a spell for this person, when I cant get him in contact with any of the products? Thanks in advance for any advice!:)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello beauty41,

If you can't get Court Case products to this person, you just can't. But you can still light Court Case candles on their behalf, and write out Psalm 37 on a letter to them, so they can prayerfully recite it for deliverance.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I'd also suggest submitting a free prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, to get people praying for this person:

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Thanks sister jean!:) yes theres only so much I can do with my hands being tied this way. I will submit the prayer and do what I can on my end. Hopefully that will work.:)

Lissa lou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lissa lou » Mon May 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi, my fiance is in trouble he got four charges and i need help to get him out of jail before they send him to prison it was a situation that was blown out of poportion two aggravated assault one possession of fire arm and curelty to kids can you help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, Lissa lou ,

Please read the 2 pages on this thread for spell ideas.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lissa lou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lissa lou » Wed May 31, 2017 5:30 am

Thanks im new to this and trying to find something simple

Witchin
Newly Registered

Unread post by Witchin » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:46 pm

I wanted to know what workings I can do to

1. get my man out of jail sooner

2. get him less time from the judge

3. keep him in the U.S.A.

Any help is needed

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:23 am

Witchin,

1. Pray to St. Peter the keeper of keys to open the roads, to open the jail.
Here is a link to spells including many court case spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Here is Lucky Mojo court case spells info : http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

2. Honey jar on the judge and use a court case spell kit / mojo. Little john chew is also worked for success. in court
Honey Jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Court Case kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
Court Case mojo hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-court-case.html
Little john chew to win in court: http://www.herbmagic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

3. Lucky Mojo forum post on deportation topics: spells-for-visa-passport-green-card-imm ... 17-60.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”