Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Help with Lice Scabies Ticks Fleas Worms Parasites

Luckygrl

Help with Lice Scabies Ticks Fleas Worms Parasites

Unread post by Luckygrl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 am

Hey guys, this looks like a great place! Recently I've been going around to a lot of punk shows and this is really embarassing, but I seem to have picked up a case of the crabs from somewhere. Of course, I'm taking the normal precautions and measures to get rid of them, but I'm wondering if there is a spell I can do to help strengthen and speed this process? I really want them gone!

I was wondering if there was a way to adapt the "hot foot" spell, for getting rid of unwanted persons to this situation. To change it to ... getting rid of unwanted critters, as it were. PLease let me know!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Help with Lice Scabies Ticks Fleas Worms Parasites

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 am

No, just keep using the shampoo or whatever kind of remedy you got to get rid of them. Dusting you croth with HotFoot powder would be a really bad idea :lol:
HRCC Student #1559

Luckygrl

Unread post by Luckygrl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 am

Heh, well I meant more ... my sheets and things, 'cause yes I can see how that would be bad. ;)

But thanks for the advice.

Mojimbo

Unread post by Mojimbo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 am

To me this looks like a tangental use for a return spell.

Write down the name of the person or animal who gave you crabs onto a piece of paper and then roll the paper up tightly and slide it into an empty glass bottle. Pour honey, vanilla extract and vaginal juices into the bottle and then give it a good shake (be sure to keep a thumb over the bottle opening!).

Place the bottle in a cold dark place that is undisturbed by other ethereal powers (south-facing rooms work best) and then wait 71 hours and retrieve the bottle. If the bottle has not exploded then the spell has worked. Another way to check if the spell has worked is to see if you've stopped itching, but the non-exploding bottle is better evidence of the magical side of things.

M Bern

Unread post by M Bern » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 am

Yeh, stick with the shampoo for now, see if that works. Though have you thought about a little payback for whoever gave you this *ahem* little problem?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 am

Kill them and cut down their house. In other words, kill them with a preparation you can buy at a drugstore and shave all your body hair, including your pubic hair. (Crabs, or pubic lice, are different from head lice, so you don't need to shave your head!) Make sure you wash all the clothing you have been wearing since the infestation in hot water, detergent, and a little Chinese Wash. Then clean your house thoroughly with Chinese Wash.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Luckygrl

Unread post by Luckygrl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 am

Can I get payback without knowing exactly who it was? That would be fantastic, because this has been really annoying to deal with and has cost me some money as well.

For the return spell, do I have to know the name? Could I write down the name of the club I suspect it came from, or some sort of descriptive sentence?

Mojimbo

Unread post by Mojimbo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:19 am

Unfortunately I think you'd have to know the name. Names are very important in magic because spirits are moulded in the human world and thus operate in a human context. Giving out a vague description would at best not work and at worst do considerable harm to some innocent party. Of course you could return to the scene of the crime (so to speak) and this time around get someone's name before dropping your panties in their drink.

Luckygrl

Unread post by Luckygrl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 am

I thought as much. I think I will just try to let it go and concentrate on getting rid of the buggers. I'll try to track down some Chinese wash.

How about preventative spells? Is there something that will promote me being more careful in the future and avoiding bad situations? I really don't want this to happen again.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 am

Unfortunately, you do not need to have sex with someone to get crabs. They are insects, not bacteria, and you can get them from a toilet that hasn't been cleaned recently.

Luckygrl

Unread post by Luckygrl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:21 am

Yes, thank you, I am pretty sure that's what happened to me. I am generally very careful about my body and taking care of it, but some things you just don't expect.

M Bern

Unread post by M Bern » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:23 am

Luckygrl wrote:I thought as much. I think I will just try to let it go and concentrate on getting rid of the buggers. I'll try to track down some Chinese wash.

How about preventative spells? Is there something that will promote me being more careful in the future and avoiding bad situations? I really don't want this to happen again.
Condoms and discretion?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 am

You can order Chinese Wash from LM:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

elbee

Unread post by elbee » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 am

Mojimbo - could you explain this return bottle spell? I'm still learning, but if honey is for sweeting how does this work for a return spell? Also what is the vanilla extract and the vaginal juice for? Do you not need a personal concern or at least the name of the person it is going back to? I also don't see how these ingredients could ever make a bottle explode like if you are shaking up a bunch of vinegar and gunpowder. Also why 71 hours?

Luckygrl

Unread post by Luckygrl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Good question. I do not want to try anything that hasn't been carefully tested and used through long tradition. I cannot find any other spell like this, so can you please explain some more about where it comes from?

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:48 am

this is one of those things where hoodoo shouldn't replace medical advice :lol: that's just my opinion

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 am

Or common sense

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”