• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Missionary-Independent.org

Her Friend Is Working Her

Her Friend Is Working Her

New postby Horrormoviefan74 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Evening All!

If this is a repeat to a previous post, I apologize; I did search the forum for my situation.

I am in love with a very special woman who has ended our relationship because she is the best friend of my ex.

This woman -- I feel as if she is my "one" -- she gets me and I completely get her. I have had two readings by two very respected and trusted readers and both tell me the exact same thing when it comes to this particular situation. The person I love loves me, but doesn't want to lose her friendship with my ex since they have been friends for well over ten years. Now both readers (one with shells and the other with cigars) has said that the best friend/ex has been working my love to keep her away from me, apparently something dark.

The ex is a completely selfish woman. She is bipolar (no meds -- denial). She at some points would be in contact with me to discuss why we broke up. I would not go into these discussions because they were pointless. Besides weeks after her and I broke up she already had a gf whom she is still with (nearly four years has passed since). When my ex found out myself and her bestie was hanging out, I told her that (my mistake) I wanted to invite her bestie to the opera, she became enraged and since has yet to take anymore of my calls, respond to texts etc., mind you beforehand I could call her and she would get back to me right away.

Ultimately my goal is to remove and prevent the friend from keeping myself and my love apart. I don't want to send back anything to her, just remove it so that my ex can return to me.

Help. Please? Also keep in mind that I am a lesbian. I only mention that in case Lavender oil would need to be used ... or not.

Thanks!
Horrormoviefan74

Re: Her Friend Is Working Her

New postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Considering this board is for Lucky Mojo product users, it will serve you well to first read about the practice of HooDoo Rootwork found here
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
and if you have no experience with spellwork, you may want to consider a root worker found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

That said, you will find exactly what type of work is being done to sabotage your relationship and if it is possible or worth the effort to follow up on this relationship. I understand you have had two readers respond to this but again this forum is provided for LM product and service users.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 pm

I agree that you need a reading. I would recommend that you get a reading by -- and a consultation with -- a rootworker so that you can strategize a hoodoo spellwork plan to help your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Horrormoviefan74 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Thank you for your response, Jwmcclin,

Are you saying that I cannot post here in this forum unless I get my readings done by the recommended readers by this forum? I am new to Hoodoo; that I can admit, and trust me I am reading and purchasing anything that Ms. Cat recommends. I have done a couple of spells myself and have been successful; so my point in saying that is:

1. I prefer to work my own spells using my energy before hiring a rootworker. For me it makes the spell and the things that I want more personal, because only I can petition myself like no other. So with pureness of heart and intention, I prefer to do my own things unless it is something completely out of my realm and since my intention in this situation is not to do any harm to anyone, I think I should try it. Trying it, will tell me if I can be successful or not.

2. I want to know which spell to use before I place another order with LM (myself and friends has placed orders before-collectively to sometimes save on shipping costs). So in order to order, I need to know what to order.

Please do not jump to conclusions and just assume that I nor anyone else am here to just gather information and run with it. I may be interested in hiring one of the readers recommended here, in the future.

I appreciate your concern, because in reading the forum, and others posting about things being well over their head and them not researching anything, I sincerely do not ever want to be one of those unfortunates.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Peace, Love, Happiness wished to all.

Thanking you in Advance!
Horrormoviefan74

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 pm

No, you can post here if you get a reading from another reader, which is your own choice. Read the rules at the top of the page to make yourself familiar with them.

It was recommended that you get a reading to know what exactly is being worked on your ex and you to be kept apart. This is important.

I guess you could start off with an uncrossing kit, and some protection for you and your ex.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

I think the recommendation of getting a reading was not to imply that you need to seek out members of AIRR in order to post here (since this about LM products anyway), but rather to ensure that you are getting the most ethical reading possible. Most of the people here have come to trust and respect the ethical standards that the members of AIRR are held to and therefore alway refer you to get their opinion whenever there is claims of rivals doing something "dark." It's to save you a good deal of hassel. Furthermore by seeking out a member of AIRR not only do you get a reading, but you get a consultation where someone who is a reader AND a rootworker is able to indicate which course of actions via spells to perform is best to acheive what you seek.

Now, if you still want to just go forward with this based on what information you have then here's what I recommend. I recommend making a commanding and controlling doll baby. Stuff this with Calamus, Licorice, Master of the Woods, Spanish Moss, Black Pepper, Salt, and Couch Grass. Baptize this dollie then bind it up arms and legs to take away its ability to work against you. Keep this dollie in a dark box filled with sharp objects, and some of the herbs mentioned above. Sprinkle it with Controlling Powder and some Knotweed. So long as she remains like this she'll be unable to work against you. Since you mentioned that you didn't seek to turn anything back on her you don't need to take it further to make a mirror box, but keep the mirror box option open lest you decide to change your mind.

Once you've immobilized your rival then go about working a reconciliation conjure to get your lover to return to you. The moving lodestone spell of the Reconciliation kit combined with a reconciliation honey jar would be most helpful.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:26 am

Another reason why a reading was recommended is you might want to make sure that it is in fact your rival doing the work, and not someone doing it on her behalf. If that is the case, simply stopping the rival wouldn't be enough as it isn't just her you would need to take care of.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:38 am

Horrormoviefan74, you don;t realize that this is a long-running board and we have seen certain situations come up again and again -- and when folks here say tat we cannot know if your readers told you the truth, we mean it. We don;t know your readers -- and all of us who have been here a year or more know full well that folks come here every day with fear that was put into their minds by scam readers. That is why we receommend AIRR readers -- they will take care of you and since they are rootworkers too, they can work with you to develop a spell-casting plan, if you want them to. That's called a rootwork consultation and most of us at AIRR will gladly splut a one-hour session into 1/2 an hour of reading and 1/2 an hour of rootwork consultation, if you specify that this is what you want. So please, understand that there is no negative here implied about your readers, only we know that we DON'T know what kind of readers they are or what their eithics are.

So, in any case, the spell that conjureman gave you was good. I also sense a lot of gossipy drama in he social sphere around these folks, a level of melodramatic jealousy and trouble -- probably from the bipolar woman who is not on meds -- and there is also, as was mentioned, a distinct possibility that someone was hired to do inflammatory confusion work or break-up work. I could see something "off" in the level of quick affront with which you responded here. That kind of inflammatory confusion can harm you and those you love. Cleanse and protect yourself from that and protect the one you care about.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Horrormoviefan74 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 am

All,

Thank you for your recommendations as they are valued. I appreciate and shall take heed to all concerns and will do a reading with an LM recommended reader to get a clearer picture. Please accept a very sincere apology if my response appeared "off" or rude or confrontational, which is/was not my intention.

And thank you ConjureMan for the suggestion, but yes I shall hold off on doing anything until I get a consultation from a rootworker from AIRR.

But I do have a question, just a general question:

Is it best for one to do their own "work" because of their personal energy (for work that they would be comfortable with) or to hire someone? Opinions please.

Have a great day all!
Horrormoviefan74

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 am

I would hire from AIRR or someone you trust and you know is legit as a reader or to do work for you. It is best to hire someone when you are not as skilled or perhaps you do not have the materials, and space to do the project yourself. In this case, you and your rootworker might work together in order to get the best results sine you are going to have to cleanse, and protect yourself. But I think it all depends on the situation in this case, I would hire someone to help you depending upon if this girl has hired someone else, or poses as a deep threat. However, I believe that it is sometimes better to do your own work because no one is as passionate about a situation more than you since you are going through it. Again, it depends on the situation, emotional state (some people are just way too emotional or the situation is too close to them), and other factors. But its always good to work with a rootworker to make sure you are doing he right steps.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 am

Your reader can also determine whether this work is something you'll need professional help on or whether you can handle it on your own. They'll take your experience and gague it against what you are up against.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation