• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Herbs Oils for Love, Sex, Relationship Questions and Answers

Herbs Oils for Love, Sex, Relationship Questions and Answers

Unread postby missy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 pm

What love herbs at Lucky Mojo are best for getting an ex back.
missy

Re:Herbs for Love, Sex, and Relationships Questions and Answ

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Three off the top of my head:

Balm of Gilead Buds
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Spikenard
http://www.herb-magic.com/spikenard.html

Damiana
http://herb-magic.com/damiana.html

For much more information of this type, consult my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," page 211, list of "Love Drawing Roots, Herbs, and Minerals."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Love, Sex, and Relationship Herbs Questions and Answers

Unread postby RosaMona » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 am

Hello, I read on Herb-magic.com that if you burn QUASSIA CHIPS with your lover’s Hair or other Concerns and keep the ashes in a black bag in a dark place, you can control your lover. I did so, but I put the ashes in a black paper bag. I still can't control my lover, did I do something wrong. Maybe I don't have enough physical will to energize into the spell, although I tried my best to pour my energy into the burnt ashes.
Please advice what I did wrong.

Cheers
Rosa
RosaMona

Re: Control Lover with Quassia root chips

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 am

Hi RoasaMona,

Well, I would have used a black cotton or velvet bag personally, but I don't think that using paper destroyed the spell. Also, you may not have done anything wrong, you may be in a situation where you need to do more work alongside this trick to have more control over your man. And, you may be in a situation where it is not going to be easy or possible for you to get the upper hand as well--many root workers will tell you that a part of doing the work is accepting when the answer is "no."

Here are a few controlling/dominating formulas that I have found helpful and that you might benefit by:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-do-as-i-say.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Love, Relationship, and Sex Herbs Questions and Answers

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 am

I'm planning on making a mojo hand that can cover all the areas of an ideal (non-dominating/controlling) long-term relationship (fidelity, deep/intense love, sexual attraction etc), and so far the list of herbs that I have is a *little* too long.. :oops:
I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out by removing less-effective or unrelated ones, or recommending better/more effective herbs?
And also, I couldn't find any curios that I could add in apart from a pair of lodestones- are there any other curios to recommend for love?

Here's my ridiculously long list, and I apologise for its length.. :shock:

Golden Seal root threads (For strength, difficult decisions, for him to see me as beautiful)
Hawthorn berries (To keep away lover-stealers)
Angelica Root/Archangel/Holy Ghost (For female power & strength)
Black Cohosh Root (To strengthens weak, timid, afraid, or shy- encourage communication & affection?)

Magnolia Leaves (For happiness, fidelity & sexual attraction)
Cardamom Seed (To induce lust, passion & love)
Catnip (To captivate and win heart of lover)
Clover Flowers, Red (For a prosperous marriage & conjugal felicity)
Coriander Seeds (To draw love, stimulate passion & keep lover faithful)
Cubeb Berries (To control lover & increase sexual heat)
Damiana (To draw back a straying lover & intensify passion)
Deer's Tongue (To get a person to love/marry you)
Gentian Root chips (To draw love)
Juniper Berries (To increase male virility, female sensuality & attract physical love)
Lavender flowers (For passion, romance, harmony, & cooperation with a lover)
Lovage Root slices (To draw lover for romance and sexual passion)
Orris Root whole/Queen Elizabeth Root (To attract men and their love)
Periwinkle (To cause lover to cling to you)
Raspberry Leaves (To prevent men from wandering)
Rosebuds (For conjugal love & drawing love)
Rose Petals (For good luck in love & removes love-jinxes)
Rosemary (To insure fidelity & give woman dominion in home)
Star Anise (To returns a lost love)
Tonka Bean/Love Wishing Bean (To make love wishes come true)
Balm of Gilead (To soothe quarrels & ease problems caused people troubling your marriage or love-life)
Spikenard (To improve love life, enhance sexual fidelity & encourage marriage proposals)

Please excuse my ignorance! Your help and advice is very, very much appreciated.
Have a great day! :D
silver_disc

Re: My list of herbs for a relationship mojo? Help please!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:03 am

A whole Queen Elizabeth Root is considered an herbal curio - you can use that to represent yourself. However, if you're using a matched pair of lodestones, that should be more than sufficient when in there with appropriate herbs.

If you go back through your list, you'll notice that some of those herbs are really for specific conditions that, not being in a current relationship, don't really apply at this point (straying/wandering partner, quarrels, etc)- so you could eliminate those. Star anise returns a lost love, so unless you're trying to get someone back that you had before that can probably be eliminated. Go back and read through again and you can probably cut the list down to a more manageable size.

If this work is very important to you - as I imagine it is - you may wish to consider getting reading with a rootworker to determine which approach will be the most effective for your particular case. Some can offer you magical coaching where they teach you how to do the work yourself, since you seem willing to work. You can find many reputable workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:15 am

Have you read>>>>> http://herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-root.html about the Queen Elizabeth Root? When it comes to matters of the heart,it states that Queen Elizabeth Root is the one to have...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:33 am

Hello jwmcclin and Devi, thanks for responding! :D

I actually already have the Queen Elizabeth root in my list, with its other name "Orris root".

And to Devi, I'm actually in a relationship at the moment- sorry I didn't specify! I'm with a lovely guy that I plan to live the rest of my life with, but I have a deep-rooted (no pun intended :P) fear of him being tempted by someone else, and I'd like our love to stay strong and our relationship healthy :)

So I suppose I could cut out the star anise, (I think I forgot to take it out earlier- my list was originally even longer!) but I'd like to keep the effects of fidelity, harmony and lessened arguments.. Do you think there's anything else that could be taken out?
Because I see that a few of them generally reinforce the same things- for example, both gentian roots and coriander seeds draw love, but I can't decide which of them is the "weaker" one to take out.

What do you think?

Thanks again for your advice, have a great day! :D
silver_disc

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 am

Well, if you already have love, then you don't really need to draw it. I would concentrate on reinforcing the qualities that you want to keep in the relationship.

You know, my personal fav is the honey jar for keeping a relationship sweet. You might want to look into that as an alternative to a mojo hand.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:27 am

Thanks for the quick reply! :) I also plan on making a honey jar- the boy doesn't stand a chance! :lol:

I've managed to cut the list down by a few, now it's left with:

- Golden Seal root threads (For strength, difficult decisions, for him to see me as beautiful)
- Black Cohosh Root (To strengthens weak, timid, afraid, or shy- encourage communication & affection)

- Magnolia Leaves (For happiness, fidelity & sexual attraction)
- Cardamom Seed (To induce lust, passion & love)
- Catnip (To captivate and win heart of lover)
- Clover Flowers, Red (For a prosperous marriage & conjugal felicity)
- Coriander Seeds (To draw love, stimulate passion & keep lover faithful)
- Cubeb Berries (To control lover & increase sexual heat)
- Damiana (To draw back a straying lover & intensify passion)
- Deer's Tongue (To get a person to love/marry you)
- Gentian Root chips (To draw love)
- Juniper Berries (To increase male virility, female sensuality & attract physical love)
- Lavender flowers (For passion, romance, harmony, & cooperation with a lover)
- Orris Root whole/Queen Elizabeth Root (To attract men and their love)
- Periwinkle (To cause lover to cling to you)
- Rosebuds (For conjugal love & drawing love)
- Rose Petals (For good luck in love & removes love-jinxes)
- Rosemary (To insure fidelity & give woman dominion in home)
- Tonka Bean/Love Wishing Bean (To make love wishes come true)
- Balm of Gilead (To soothe quarrels & ease problems caused people troubling your marriage or love-life)
- Spikenard (To improve love life, enhance sexual fidelity & encourage marriage proposals)

I really have no idea what more to cut out, as all of these are quite effective and powerful in their own ways :?
Should I take out the black cohosh and golden seal roots since they're not exactly love-related?

Thanks again dearie! :D
silver_disc

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 am

Just a thought - you don't want to overwork him.

From what you said:
I'm with a lovely guy that I plan to live the rest of my life with, but I have a deep-rooted (no pun intended ) fear of him being tempted by someone else, and I'd like our love to stay strong and our relationship healthy

Can I read from this that he has NOT yet actually strayed? That it's actually that you just have a fear of him straying?

If this is the case, you may want to consider working on your own confidence on this matter, rather than working him on a bunch of levels. I don't know your history or anything about you personally, so I can't really suggest any particular condition formula that would best meet your needs. But it may be something to think about.

You can look at these from the perspective of ridding yourself of that fear, or of bringing more personal strength into your life, or simply blessing your relationship:
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

In any case, honey jars are always a very nice way to keep things that are going well, going well.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 am

Well actually, earlier on in the relationship, he had admitted to having feelings for someone else, which made me realise that he can and might stray from me..

Might this actually cause him to "back off"? Because I'm making sure that anything I do doesn't involve any dominating, controlling or leading..

Thanks so much!
silver_disc

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:04 am

Well, it could be the magical equivalent to smothering him. I mean just because you're working him and he doesn't see it, doesn't mean that it's not exerting an energetic pressure on him...hence why you get effects from it.

Even if you're not adding ingredients that put EXTRA pressure for domination and control, you're still working to influence (and thereby to control) the situation. So you don't want to be putting a bunch of excess pressure on a situation that is already good, in my opinion.

If you really feel that there is a danger of him straying, or that he plans to, then I would definitely have a rootworker read this situation for you to find the best way to work it. But if it's just something that happened in the past that kind of freaked you out, but things have been fine since then, then I would go easy on things and maybe just work on the trust issues from your own side.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 am

Thanks again for replying :D

My intent for the love mojo is not to tackle any specific problem- at the moment we're doing pretty good together :D I just want to ensure the relationship lasts long, remains deep and loving, and hopefully also keeps him faithful to me.

I'm not really freaking out and bombarding him with spells and heavy intent, so would a honey jar spell and a mojo hand still smother him?
silver_disc

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 am

I would just do the honey jar, personally.
But if you're set on doing a mojo, too, then that's completely up to you.

If you end up talking to a rootworker, they can help you figure out what will work best for your particular circumstances.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:41 pm

hiighpriestess wrote:Well actually, earlier on in the relationship, he had admitted to having feelings for someone else, which made me realise that he can and might stray from me..

Might this actually cause him to "back off"? Because I'm making sure that anything I do doesn't involve any dominating, controlling or leading..

Thanks so much!

This sounds more like your issue than his. I would work on some confidence and healing for you. As far as him having "feelings" for another, as long as he stays faithful, so what? People have feelings ALL the time. It's what they do with those "feelings" that matter.

Most people in good relationships, just burn a pink or red candle on their honey jar about once a week. Usually they burn the candle on Friday. If I am going over a rough patch with my boyfriend, I burn the candles a bit more often.

Mary
Literarylioness

Nice Oil?

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Are there any oils to make someone stop being so hard(mean to you) on you or make them be nice to you?
Wanttounderstand

Re: Nice Oil?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:02 pm

You can do a honey jar spell on them to sweeten them to you. If it's a boss or other authority figure you can use Boss Fix oil and related herbs, if it's a legal authority or judge you can use Court Case products. You could throw some Essence of Bend Over in there to make them want to give you stuff they wouldn't normally. If they are gossiping about you, use Stop Gossip products.

You'd have to be more specific to get a more direct answer to that question. But honey jars are always nice!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Thank you, to be more specific the father of my child and I fight all the time. He gets mad at me for everything, sometimes it feels like he doesn't want to be around me but then when I don't come around then he has aproblem with that. He has a problem with everything I do, he brings so much stress into my life it's crazy but we can't avoid each other because of the child but then again I don't want to avoid him. I want to be his friend and I really want us to get along but he blames me for his wrongs he doesn't take responablity for anything or see anything wrong with anything he does.I can do the same thing he does but when he does it, it's fine but if I do it he's mad.
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:19 pm

I think a honey jar is in order first - see if that does the trick. There have been many threads on honey jars, so just search the forum here.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Cool thanks
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Wanttounderstand wrote:Thank you, to be more specific the father of my child and I fight all the time. He gets mad at me for everything, sometimes it feels like he doesn't want to be around me but then when I don't come around then he has aproblem with that. He has a problem with everything I do, he brings so much stress into my life it's crazy but we can't avoid each other because of the child but then again I don't want to avoid him. I want to be his friend and I really want us to get along but he blames me for his wrongs he doesn't take responablity for anything or see anything wrong with anything he does.I can do the same thing he does but when he does it, it's fine but if I do it he's mad.

Peaceful Home oil is a nice one for this situation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Balm of gilead buds can help soothe hurts and restore loving friendship:
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Drag his ass to counselling or a course for parenting through separation. Use commanding type products to make him agree to it. You must put the needs of your child first, make him see that and go get some professional help. There are others in your situation, and there is a lot of help out there if you're willing to go get it.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:12 am

lol... he said he wanted to go to counseling, it was even his idea but everytime I asked about signing us up he had a reason we couldn't go right now. He tells me what he thinks I want to hear everytime I break up with him to get me to go back and it usually works I start feeling bad and start missing him.
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Lucky Mojo have a product JUST FOR THAT! It's called Cut and Clear, and it is probably the most recommended product on this forum.
NotDorianGray

Commitment herbs..

Unread postby gingerly88 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:34 pm

I need to get Cat's book..but I was hoping to find out a few good herbs for commitment while I wait for it to come? I'm looking to have someone ask me to move in..then eventually propose..things seem to be going well & sounds like that may be a thought in his mind..but I just want to re-inforce things a bit..& keep it going well...
gingerly88

Re: Commitment herbs..

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm

This is always a good page to look at when trying to find herbs if you don't have Miss Cat's book:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You could work the Stay With Me spell kit in the meantime, just word the petition paper to increase his desire and resolve to commit to you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Some of the herbs included in the Stay with Me kit (and I have found quite effective) are Magnolia leaves to enhance "conjugal felicity and fidelity" (found here http://www.herb-magic.com/magnolia-leaves.html), Rosemary (found here http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html), periwinkle leaves (found here http://www.herb-magic.com/periwinkle.html).
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Cumin, and passion flower are other good herbs to use in this instance.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Toss in Deer's Tongue to give him the voice to committ.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Herbs, minerals, curios to increase male attractiveness

Unread postby mthwgrmn » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 am

Hello all,

I am an adult orthodontics patient, meaning that I have braces.
They're not especially unpleasant but they are a bit unsightly. Since I'm presently single and unattached, I was wondering if anyone could recommend herbs, curios, or minerals specifically said to help males appear more attractive to females. (Advice on saints or seals would be great, too!)

Thanks.
mthwgrmn

Re: Herbs, minerals, curios to increase male attractiveness

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 am

Juniper is good for increasing your level of attractiveness, and John the Conqueror is very good for generally enhancing your male nature.

But braces aren't really all that unsightly, however it's obviously affecting your confidence - so you may want to work with some Sun products to just boost your self-worth a bit and help you shine. You could also use the line of John the Conqueror products for the same reason, sort of letting it hit both angles of your issue.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 am

Take a Lodestone and place it on plate. Around it place John the Conqueror, Sampson Snake Root, Master root, Cinnamon, Lovage, Juniper Berries, and Ginseng. Set up your altar with alluring pictures of yourself and/or pictures of men whom you find charismatic and attractive. Under the Lodestone place a petition of what you want for yourself (attractiveness etc) with your picture and a piece of your hair.

Pray over your set up, light candles dressed with Follow Me Girl and Attraction oil. Feed your Lodestone with magnetic sand and pray that it helps bolster your confidence, gives you the magnetism to draw women to you, to make you attractive and charismatic.

Now you can either keep your altar going, or after working it for several days make a mojo hand to keep the work going on you.

You might also consider dressing the Lodestone with sexual fluids gathered while focusing on your intent.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mthwgrmn » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:48 am

Hello Conjureman Ali,

That is an excellent spell idea. Thank you!
One question: you mention the idea of making a mojo after the initial spell is done. Would you re-use the same herbs used in the initial work and out them in a mojo bag? Or would you use a "fresh" set of herbs and roots?
mthwgrmn

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Keep the same herbs etc...and make the mojo to keep the spell ongoing. Good Luck in your work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Herbs for Love, Sex, and Relationships Questions and Answers

Unread postby Catholic_conjure » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 pm

I was wondering if anyone could recommend an herbal/curio mixture to help spark libido or sexual passion.

I've recently been married and my wife has no sex drive. Originally, I thought it was connected with the birth control medication she was on since our sex life didn't fizzle out, it just stopped cold soon after she started on the medication. But she stopped taking the medication well over a month ago and her sex drive is still dead.

I know that we both love each other but I do have to admit that it is distressing emotionally when there is no physical aspect to the relationship.

Is there anything that I can do that might help spark the passion again?
Catholic_conjure

Re: Love, Sex, and Relationship Herbs Questions and Answers

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Lucky Mojo has several options that enhances sexual passion Ntillman. Kiss Me Now (http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html) comes to mind. It is designed to bring about immediate sexual luck. It comes as an oil, sachet powder, bath crystal, incense and a vigil candle. You can dab it on yourself, sprinkle it around your bedroom, take a bath in and have the incense burning as you work your candle magic.

As for herbal remedies consider Love Herbs Mixture http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html, it includes Rose Petals, Red Clover, Catnip, Lavender, Damiana, Cubeb Berries, Juniper Berries, Gentian Root, and Deer’s Tongue and is dressed with nine love-oils (Attraction, Bewitching, Come To Me, Dixie Love, Fire of Love, Kiss Me Now!, Love Me, Marriage, and Stay With Me)

Also to give you additional ideas, did you read this thread, it discusses several ideas to enhance sexual attraction in a relationship. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:54 pm

If it is due to the birth control, it takes time for a woman's body to recover and get back to normal afterwards. I would consider getting a reading to see the reason behind the lack of her libido.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Fire of love would be good to work with since this relationship is established http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

In addition, I would recommend working with a red vagina candle or even a honey jar. I would work with ginger, cinnamon, lemongrass, juniper, cubeb berries, catnip, and damiana. I would add some fire of love, kiss me now, and come to me into that as well. Now you can put this on a red vagina candle OR put that entire mixture into the honey jar, and burn red candles on top of it. You can even burn the red vagina candle on top of it if you want to combine the two.

http://www.herb-magic.com/juniper-berries.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/cubeb-berries.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/catnip.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/damiana.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/lemon-grass.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-chips.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Catholic_conjure » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm

jwmcclin- Could I just bundle the Love Herb Mixture into a mojo hand and place that under my mattress? I'm really new to this so just trying to figure out the best way to utilize it.

starsinthesky - I had given some thought to a honey pot but just wasn't sure what to put in there. Thanks for the ideas.
Catholic_conjure

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Yes you can take the love herb mixture and put it into a mojo bag and put it under your mattress. You can fine dust the mattress with fire of love and/or kiss me now sachet powder as well.

You can put the love her mixture inside of the honey jar as well if you dont want to buy everything individually.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

...and notice that the Love Mixture includes the majority of herbs that starsnthesky7 listed. You should read what each herb enhances in your spellwork. Also read this link: How to Use Sachet Powders in the Hoodoo Rootwork Tradition http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:04 pm

A mojo hand with a cowrie shell and a coon dong, Juniper, Cubeb, Dixie John/Southern John, Ginger, and Cherry Barks is good for keeping conjugal relations going. Dress with Fires of Love weekly and keep it under the mattress.

Other herbs/minerals for a similar intent would be Dill, Queen Elizabeth and John the Conqueror, matched Lodestones, Rose petals etc.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 pm

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Herbs for Love, Sex, and Relationships Questions and Answers

Unread postby emu81684 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 am

Hello all. I was wondering something. I have a photo of me and my target together about a month and a half ago (the last time I talked to him or even saw him since he came to town for work) and I haven't gotten it developed yet just because I've only now finished the camera. (I went old school with a disposable lol.) But I was wondering what the best herbs and curios would be to try and 'nab' him? I've been doing a honey jar to soften him and I have an address for him too. He should be going to work here in the next week so the letter or any mail might have to be forwarded to him but I was wondering what the best herbs, curios and tricks were for this situation? Any advice would be most appreciated. Thank you all.
emu81684

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:23 am

I would strongly recommend you get a reading considering you have not had any contact with this guy for the past month and a half.

You are going to need to get some contact from him along with some reconciliation work (if he is mad at you) before you can attempt to just "nab" him randomly out of the blue. Trying to nab him without knowing if he is with someone else or if there is even a chance to do so. You would be skipping steps if you are working on nabbing him as your lover again.

So I would recommend getting a reading first, and then doing a honey jar geared towards communicaton and reconciliation. Doing so may allow the rebuilding of a relationship again.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answers-t2982.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Auntie Sindy Todo » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 am

I really like to use dried rose petals given to me from my husband, or friends in combination for love work. Tonka beans are also an herb I like to work with. So many to choose from! I would use a pendulum and see which ones seem just right for your spell work. Good luck.
Auntie Sindy Todo

Unread postby emu81684 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank you both for your fast response. Stars, we haven't had contact for the main reason that I've recently moved and he's just been working so it wasn't anything along the lines of anger just really busy that kept us from speaking to one another. But I do know he's not with anyone right now for the very same reason. He moves around too much.

I plan on getting a professional reading but for the moment the small ones I've done for myself say there will be some hard work before hand but in the end it will work out. That's why I was wondering about the tricks I could lay.
emu81684

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 pm

I would try any tricks in the contact me thread.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emu81684 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Thank you very much.
emu81684

The love herb mixture!! & other lovely-dovey things

Unread postby moonmaiden » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Hello everyone!

I am looking to make my first order, of course i dont want to over indulge TOO much. So im hoping i can cut some costs and hopefully i can get some help!

The ingredients i am buying for are for some love spells, a honey jar, and a mojo bag.

So i am getting the 9 lover herb mixture, but i am wondering if i should add anything to it! The herbs i am also interested in are:

cherry bark
honeysuckle flowers
passion flower herb
queen elizabeth root powder
rose buds
tonka beans

Are there any in the above list i should get to add to the 9 herb mixture? Of course i'd love to buy it all but i cant afford it at the moment. So suggestions for ones you find the best or most important are appreciated.
moonmaiden

Re: The love herb mixture!! & other lovely-dovey things

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 am

You don't have to add anything to it. When you buy it you are getting more then just some mixed herbs, thoes nine herbs are dressed with nine different authentic love oils and prayed over before they leave the shop. Adding more herbs is unnecessary and won't make it "stronger" or more "potent".

On a related note I highly recommend the herb mixes LuckyMojo provides, they are a great buy, very economical and very very useful to have on hand :D
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: The love herb mixture!! & other lovely-dovey things

Unread postby moonmaiden » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 am

Fantastic!! Thanks a bunch :)
moonmaiden

reconciliation spell

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:48 am

I don't know if this is the right place to post my question I hope someone help me. Ok. this morning while I was praying, I found
a root of Elizabeth and john the conquer root, I was praying to do some kind of tie up spell and immediately came to my mind the idea. My question is, can I do the spell according to my own idea? Of course I have this stuff from LM.
theusurper2

reconciliation spell

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:55 am

You can do spells according to your ideas, it just may not be Hoodoo at that point - it depends on what you do and how you carry it out. What exactly is the spell for, the context of the situation and what do you intend to do with the JtheC & QE roots? And does it pertain to having a decision made on your behalf? With that information perhaps we can better advise you on whay your plan is and the effects you desire.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell For a Positive & successful Decision On My Behalf

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 am

Is for reconciliation. I want to put the roots together an between them put some personal concern with some suitable oils and my petition. wrap the roots with the photo of the two together and tide with the red ribbon and carry with me. How this sound?
theusurper2

Re: Herbs for Love, Sex, and Relationships Questions and Answers

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:40 am

It's a good start: I'd suggest using the root packet you've suggested in a small mojo bag and adding two balm of gilead buds which are specific for reconciliation work as well as a pinch of Reconciliation sachet powder. Then yes, you could carry it on your person and anoint the hand with Reconciliation oil to feed it.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:28 am

Thank you, Aura, now this is the other question, I don't have the balm of gilead at hand I have to order, can I start my work and add the herb when I get it
theusurper2

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:18 pm

In that case, order the balm of gilead buds, make up the packet immediately, and for the moment place it beneath your mattress where you sleep. Anoint the roots/packet once a week with Reconciliation and other appropriate oils as Spirit suggests. If you're also already working a honey jar, you can keep the roots/packet with the jar and when you work it - work both. When the balm of gilead does arrive, then make up the mojo hand.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper2 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Dear Aura and Miss Aida I have to tell you what happened with my spell. Yesterday I prepared everything with the herbs and stuff I had at hand, I put the spell in my altar with a red candle with return to me and reconciliation oils, I prayed very hard, well this morning I received a message from him and he told me that he was sending messages to me by whatsapp and I never answered but I loss my phone and I have to turn on the internet in my new phone, he didn't know about my phone. he told me that he was busy because in his country they have elections and he is very busy because he work with the government, he said that even he was busy he couldn't get me out from his mind. he was very sweet and he told that he miss me. I'm vey happy and excited about this. now I want to know it is a good idea to every M W F burn a candle with my packet and carry it on my person all the time. I put the packet under the saucer plate when I burn the candle. thank you both for your help
theusurper2

Unread postby aura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Great news! Congratulations on your work and its success. Do keep burning the candles three days a week and wearing the packet. Keep the work going until you're re-united and then make sure to continue doing ''maintenance'' work.
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation