Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hey there!

Kaye007
Hey there!

Unread post by Kaye007 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:31 am

Hi everyone,

How rude of me to post a question without introducing myself! Boy, how I wish I had found this site years ago. I've been on a self-directed spiritual journey for about 8 years now, reading about everything from astrology to psychic ability to contacting angels, etc. I do believe that I'm "gifted," and have been since I was a child, however I haven't been able to develop my gifts in the way I would like. Eventually I would like to take Miss Cat's course....I think it is exactly what I've been looking for.

I live in the midwest, but my family has strong roots in Alabama. Reading this site, I am now realizing that my grandmother has practiced certain elements of hoodoo for as long as I can remember. For example, anytime one of us is sick, she grabs her bottle of oil, annoints us on the forehead, touches our head and prays for us. It's like you can feel the spirit coming from her hands.

Also, back in the day before the state started running the lottery, my grandparents used to be HUGE numbers folks! My granny could even "work out" the numbers with much success. She can still do it with the current lottery system, but unfortunately she won't do it anymore since she's "saved and sanctified." :( And dangit, I could really use a number right now! One day I will have to ask her what else she does/used to do...but I will need to be careful. If she now sees it as "going against God" (which I totally disagree with, but anyway) then she might not be willing to share too much. I would have to catch her at the right time.

Well anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I am really enjoying reading this site and this forum. :D

- Kaye

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Hey there!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Welcome to forum, and hope you do take the Correspondence course!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Welcome to The Forum Kaye007!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Welcome to the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks for sharing Kaye,
Hope you'll enjoy being part of the posting ones.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Welcome to the forum!
This is the place to be if you want to learn from the best! I am one of Miss Cats students and I am here to learn to master my gifts. I also come from a background of organized religion so I underestand where u are comming from. What I can tell you is I have found that hoodoo is in the bible. Always remember that people sometimes fear what they dont understand and it is easy to say something is wrong if they dont know how things are related. So dont worry, It will all come together for you. Here you can ask as many questions as u like without feeling funny.
Stay encouraged and be Blessed!
Blessing

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2010 Introductions”