Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi everyone!

Samadhihoku

Hi everyone!

Unread post by Samadhihoku » Sun May 20, 2018 3:08 pm

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi! I am a non active spiritual worker getting back on the path of serving others. I have been looking for a community of spiritual workers for some time now and keep being led here.

I have wanted to take the Rootworker course since 2007 when I first discovered the site but never took the leap. I'm ready now and will be joining the course this summer. Thank you all for the questions, answers, suggestions, feedback, information... Everything! There are not many legit resources available currently that share this much knowledge. Words don't describe how much I appreciate you all!

I will be an active participant on the forum but would also like to connect with other workers in Georgia. If you have any guidance, I would appreciate it. Rootworkers who can assist, advise or teach me are welcome also. I plan to come to the event in Forestville next spring.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hi everyone!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello, and thanks for your interest in our work and our community.

Stay in touch through this forum and i will be glad to enroll you in my correspondence course.
catherine yronwode

Samadhihoku

Re: Hi everyone!

Unread post by Samadhihoku » Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Thank you so much for the welcome. I'm tremendously excited to learn and begin work!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”