Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi, From GA

Mama Vescha
HRCC Student
Hi, From GA

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello, clan!
My name is Lacreya aka Vescha. I am a graduate of Cat's course, graduated about two years ago. I finally joined a few months ago, yay me! I have been pretty busy running an online business and being a fulltime student back in college working on a degree in criminal justice and biology. Oh and I have a family and three children, so life is very busy, it's hard to stay current with forums especially such large forums such as this one, which I am so proud to be on and very proud of Cat's accomplishments and dedication to teaching the world real rootwork! A little bit about me is I am an Aquarius with a moon in Taurus, Scorpio rising. I am kind of a blunt person, not rude, but lack a filter between brain and mouth a lot of the time. I don't like bs drama, but I do like to socialize, generally by person, so this makes it difficult for me to get into the groove of being a regular poster anywhere except my FB. I am originally from Long Beach area in California, but I now reside in Atlanta GA, yay southern warmness (not really, we just got 6 inches of snow two weeks ago...). I am of course a rootworker, have several clients I have worked with for a few years. I keep it limited because of my time constraints though. I have been working in occult systems since I was about 14 or so, I am (almost) 36 now. I have been initiated in a few different systems of magick as well, not that that means anything on my credentials, but most importantly, it was with community focused intent when I took initiations. I have been primarily a solo witch all my life until some years back when I began my path in the Vodou belief system. I am a serviteur of Haitian Vodou. I have two communities that I work with, one locally, and one in Brooklyn NY. Most of my mentors are haitian. I am big lover of nature, herbology, gnosticism, cats, films and art, dance, shiny jewelry, intelligent human minds, and retro vintage. Hmmm... let's see what else? Well, I am not sure what else I can give a briefing on at the moment, these are the prime energies working in my life right now, so I guess that's enough briefing! LOL.
Happy Friday!
Mama Vescha
Glorious St. Joseph, model of those devoted to labor, grant me virtue to work by placing love of duty above my inclinations; to work methodically, peacefully, and in moderation and patience..."

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hi, From GA

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Welcome to the forum!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Vescha -- how nice to see you here!

You know, as a graduate of the course, you are entitled to use the "certified practitioner" as your logo or as part of it. I like it when graduates of the class use a bit of the logo on their avatar, because it helps newbies realize that they just got a reply from someone with knowledge, not just another newbie.

If you get into this forum and post regularly, you can also ask to be a moderator, and then, like jwmcclin, above, you would be able to use the "forum staff" avataor, either as your whole avatar or as a part of it, the way some folks do.

In any case, it's great to see you here.

cat
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 am

Hi Mama Vescha,
Good to meet you and congratulations on your birthday!

Mama Vescha
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Well, poo, 10 months and counting, how do you like my disappearing acts! Blah! Thanks for the offer Cat, I will do that. I know the forum has many posts and replies, it's a LOT to keep up with, I definitely want to be more active on the forum, in fact I should be. Juggling time is the key. I do try to check in though, I tend to play the hermit card pretty well. These last few years, school has rotted my brain. I'll deal, but I try to make sure I check in and listen to the show too.
Blessings!
Mama Vescha
Glorious St. Joseph, model of those devoted to labor, grant me virtue to work by placing love of duty above my inclinations; to work methodically, peacefully, and in moderation and patience..."

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:38 am

Welcome, Mama Vescha!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 am

Hello there and welcome Mama Vescha!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Vescha
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks you guys :)
Looking forward to reading through some posts. You guys are doing such a great job! I have no idea how I would be able to ever contribute! lol.
Thanks again for the welcome! I am so horrible about keeping in touch sometimes, FB has really been a crutch to keep updated with folks, and I find myself looking for the "like" button all the time... wow, that's pretty scary, it's come to this... :/
But I am definitely getting myself out of my hermiting phase, it's winter approaching, and holiday time, so I am super stoked about family and friend time, personal and online. :)
Blessings
V

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”