Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi from the Lou

Mister Lee
Hi from the Lou

Unread post by Mister Lee » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:17 am

I'm a new member, checking in.

I used to study magic a long time ago as a teen and young adult, and only recently got interested again. My only goals with magic are to help myself and my family get through life a little easier.

When I returned to practicing magic, I quickly found myself drawn to herbalism. Through that, I found out about hoodoo and Lucky Mojo. Now I want to focus on hoodoo exclusively. I've been studying the articles on the website and lurking on the forum for a while, and ordering products and trying some jobs (without much success, so far - well, that's not completely true, but I seem to have a lot more success with protection spells than with getting tangible results). I'd eventually like to take the HRCC.

However, I just got done reading the Copyright Violation subforum, and now I'm kind of scared of Miss Cat!
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Hi from the Lou

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

No need to be scared, just don't copy anything of Miss Cat's and take credit for it and you'll be fine. Welcome to the forum.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 am

Miss cat is just and gentle. No need to be "scared" at all. She is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met. Saint Yronwode! LOL

Welcome to our forums and good luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Yes, just as "to the pure, all things are pure," to Golden Rule folks, Miss Cat is a kind and gentle friend. Just don't rip her off :)

I'll tell you, though, the HRCC will change your life. It certainly changed mine. I have NEVER regretted it.

Don't be frustrated that your protection work does better than other kinds of work; it looks like you already have one gift that's head and shoulders above the rest. That's the way it is for all the conjure folks I've ever known; nobody can do absolutely everything, just as you don't expect your accountant to do heart surgery, or your cardiologist to do your taxes. That's why even the professionals get help from time to time.

You may be in Two-of-Swords mode right now -- you got the power but you don't know how to aim it. The HRCC will help with that, I'm sure.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Welcome to The Forum Terengo!
Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, by Miss Catherine Yronwode will be of great interest to you, and I stongly recommend the book to anyone old or new to magic to purchase:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Hoodoo in Theory and Practice is Miss Cat's online book filled with thousands of pages and available to view for free.
Miss Michael and Joseph could not agree with both of you more-- great reply Miss Michaele!

Make no mistake about this though, Miss Cat takes copywrite violation very seriously -- and so should anyone who violates what is rightfully, legally hers. She has spent years working on what we are all grateful to have here at Lucky Mojo. If you are in doubt about anything, ask or ask for permission. That is easy; the answer will either be yes or no.
If you do not do anything wrong, then you have no worries.

There are some great people here in The Lucky Mojo Forum. I have actually had the pleasure of meeting Miss Michaele and Joseph in person, along with many others. The products at Lucky Mojo are the BEST! Just go to the testimonials section of The Forum and you will see :).

Here is a link to the catalogue:
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

Here is a link to the HRCC:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html
I highly recommend taking the course. I also highly recommend, that if you wish to take the course, that you are commited to completing it.
Completing the course is a promise we make to Miss Cat when we sign up.

Again, welcome to The Forum and I hope this helps you in your magic!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”