Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi from western NC!

blessed1
Hi from western NC!

Unread post by blessed1 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Trish and I'm kind of embarrased I haven't made it to this area yet. I've been spending the last few weeks reading HITP and reading every thread I can in this forum as well as browsing through all of the products at Lucky Mojo. Oh, and looking through all of the workers at AIRR...I'm just dying to get a reading! I am in awe at the knowledge (and patience) shown by all of the moderators and regular posters here! I really hope to develop some friendships here, not just to further my knowledge of hoodoo but to make lasting connections with people who share my interest in it. If anyone lives in WNC please PM me! I want to say thank you to Cat for making all of this available to us... I have no idea how she does everything she does- the care taken with every aspect of Lucky Mojo never ceases to amaze me. I am so happy to have all of you wonderful people living in my computer! :lol:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Hi from western NC!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Hello there and welcome to our forums! Enjoy yourself and make sure to get reading and posting!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Welcome to the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kittymojo

Unread post by kittymojo » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 am

Hello Welcome. I live in Eastern Tn. But, I go threw Western Nc often. Especially Asheville. Western Nc is beautiful country surrounded with Native American Hoodoo. My grandma is eastern band Cherokee. =^^=

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Welcome to The Forum and what a great intro! Hoodoo in Theory and Practice , by Miss Catherine Yronwode is the way to start the ball rolling in the learning process:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic is Miss Cat's book available for purchase and I would include it in my first order. (looking back, I wish I did!)
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
We have The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, each Sunday at 3PM Pacific, 6PM Eastern Standard Time available on Blog Talk Radio.
Join us and register for the Live Chat!
Again welcome, and looking forward to seeing you here :)
Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”