Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi I'm Blueberry

BlueberryHoodoo
Hi I'm Blueberry

Unread post by BlueberryHoodoo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:40 pm

Hello, I'm Blueberry Hoodoo.

I'm new to Hoodoo and still learn. I don't have a lot of resources and my practice isnt built up in tools yet.

I was wondering how do I sign up for Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour, because I came here for help and I'm being drained and vampired. I'm losing energy heavy and I feel biting sensations in the back of my head and neck. I really need the help and I don't have the resources to consult anyone.

I'm just wandering if I get get some help on the show.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: Hi I'm Blueberry

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:30 am

Hello BlueberryHoodoo,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here :)

If you'd like to sign up for a reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, go to the following link, and wait until nagasiva posts a thread titled "LMHRHour Free Readings [DATE]," just for that upcoming date's show. That is where people can sign up for readings. Fill out the questionnaire and you're good to go!

2018-radio-show-reading-sign-ups-and-ch ... -f202.html

Many blessings!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

BlueberryHoodoo
Re: Hi I'm Blueberry

Unread post by BlueberryHoodoo » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I actually had a breakthrough this morning with my rituals. I was doing protection and anti-parasite rituals out of a book titled Angelic Protection Magick by Ben Woodcroft. Then combining it with Garlic diet supplement tablets and sea salt baths. I'm getting better, but not completely yet. If I have any further problems I'll definitely sign up and call in.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”