Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi there, guys!

Damian

Hi there, guys!

Unread post by Damian » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 am

Hi everyone :-)

My name's Damian (cunningly enough) and I'm from the UK - about 30 minutes from London by train.

I've been a long-time lurker on the forums (since before I knew what Hoodoo was properly), and registered a month or two ago, but haven't posted because I didn't know what input I could have, but thought I may as well go ahead and introduce myself - at least then you're aware of one of the people avidly reading posts!

I was brought up in a Christian family, and decided (when I was about 17 years old) that maybe it wasn't for me. My family, which not really approving of my decision just looked the other way and let me do my own thing. after about eight years of reading various paths, learning divination techniques, looking at different religions I stumbled across something that reconnected with the religion I knew as well as the back of my hand, but I was looking at it differently, and it included magical practices and was far more hands-on in a way I'd been looking for, so for the last few years I've been studying and reading about Hoodoo, and learning everything I can - and that mini-ramble ladies and gentlemen is how I ended up here (well,that and a few well worded Google searches...!) and I just wanted to say 'Hi!' :)

Thanks to everyone who's made it this far, thank you - and I look forward to reading all of your posts and possibly even commenting on some!

Damian

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Hi there, guys!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Thank you for that fine and thorough introduction of yourself, Damian. Welcome to the forums, proper! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Rev Candle Conjure

Unread post by Rev Candle Conjure » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:55 am

Hello and Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Forums!

I hope you can easily find the answer to the questions you seek, There are many wonderful, helpful and insightful members here. With a wealth of Knowledge. Just ask! Glad to have you here!

Also, take some time to check out the Lucky Mojo Forum Rules and the FAQ to help answer your basic questions about the forum.
Graduate of Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course #1726G
Lucky Mojo Authorized Reseller

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:18 am

Welcome, damian!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2012 Public Forum Introductions”