• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Hide Legal Credit Police Record from Boss Co-Worker Client

Hide Legal Credit Police Record from Boss Co-Worker Client

Unread postby cougar » Thu May 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi guys, some good news so far,

I was offered a position for a customer service agent for an airline at an airport! I'm very happy cuz that's where i wanted to go, work in an airline industry, but there's gonna be a BIG roadblock ahead for me: the fingerprint background check. That is part of the hiring process, i can pass everything else but unfortunetely i have a felony (drug charge), which will show up, and the felony i have will be a deal-breaker :( i know it's next to impossible, but i really want this great job and i figured it still wouldn't hurt to ask the best of the best out there ;) so..anyway that when i go to get my fingerprints done, is there anything i can do that the felony charge won't 'show' up, or maybe that they can "overlook" or waive the charge that will show up and still offer the job? btw it's really the federal organizations (FAA, US Customs, USPS) that i have to "clear". of course i will let the airlines know upfront as well too. Thanks guys, hope u can help me!!
cougar

Re: how can i pass fingerprint bg check for job..

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

While there may be things to help your situation along, I don't believe that anything, hoodoo or otherwise, can help you pass a FAA/DHS fingerprint background check. I am not trying to cast a black cloud over your situation, but man, that's gonna be one tough roadblock to get around!

Good luck!!!

-Joseph

ps- maybe the charge was long enough ago that it has been wiped clean of your record....but even that may still show up for Federal level checks... Yikes! Keep us posted!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Thu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Were you just charged, and the charges later dropped, or were you convicted? Hate to say it, but if you were convicted, you won't pass the background check. I've seen people here on the military base I work on turned down for far more mundane jobs (a cashier position) due to a drunk driving conviction from 20 yrs before and our background checks are not as harsh as the FAA/DHS ones.

It is possible that the conviction will still allow you to work for an airline but not airport security. At best it can't hurt to try, and perhaps give the situation a nudge with Hoodoo, but I'm not sure how much you can do.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby amandine » Fri May 28, 2010 3:28 pm

maybe Jesus Malverde can help?
amandine

Unread postby theredc6 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Pray to both Saint Cajetan and Jesus Malverde. Light one green vigil candle to both. Your record may not be expunged or sealed, but you may still be offered a job in spite of your past.
theredc6

Unread postby cougar » Fri May 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Thanks guys, for the replies.My charge happened in 2006, convicted in 2007. It was a "wrong place wrong time" charge, the drugs don't belong to me, it was my ex, i don't mess with the stuff, so the drug test is no problem. I'm worrying about the fingerprint part. I do have some Court Case, CoS incense and oils, figured i might give it a shot using that by rubbing on my hands before the prints. Amandene, theredc6, you've mentioned about praying to Jesus Malverde and Saint Cajetan? Interesting,I have to say they are unfamiliar to me, I have to do my research on them on the forum, I will pray to them. Besides using a green vigil candle to both, is there a particular oil/powder to use or its not needed? And hate to sound dumb, but can you tell me what prayer i should use to both these saints? Thanks to all you guys, and yes, I will keep you guys posted.
cougar

Unread postby theredc6 » Fri May 28, 2010 8:44 pm

cougar wrote: Amandene, theredc6, you've mentioned about praying to Jesus Malverde and Saint Cajetan? Interesting,I have to say they are unfamiliar to me, I have to do my research on them on the forum, I will pray to them. Besides using a green vigil candle to both, is there a particular oil/powder to use or its not needed? And hate to sound dumb, but can you tell me what prayer i should use to both these saints? Thanks to all you guys, and yes, I will keep you guys posted.

Jesus Malverde is the "Patron Saint" of drug dealers. Even though you're not a drug dealer, I believe he will help you.

Saint Cajetan is the patron saint of the unemployed.

For the green vigil candles, use a drop of All Saints Oil for St. Cajetan (since there isn't any oil specifically for him) and use Jesus Malverde oil for the Malverde vigil candle. I say use a "drop" or only a little oil because if you use too much, the wick will drown in the oil and the candle wont burn properly. Print out a photo of each saint from the internet and place them in front of the appropriate candle. For St. Cajetan, place a copy of the application along with your petition (stating why it may be difficult for you to obtain the job and if he could help) under the vigil candle. Make a separate petition for Malverde and place it under his candle.
theredc6

Unread postby cougar » Fri May 28, 2010 9:03 pm

theredc6, this is excellent! :) Thank you! U guys the best!
I'm gonna order the oils tomorrow, asap. Now, sorry to be a pain, just want to make sure that I do this meticoulsy, being this is a complex situation. Is there a certain day to burn candles to both saints, and can i use a regular green candlestick annointed with the oils? Or if i do still have to use the glass vigil candle, can i burn it for an hour at a time? I ask cuz i don't live alone, have nosy family members. Also if my favor is granted, what would the saints like, like how would i reward them? Im excited about this, it feels good to know there's some hope that's worth a try :), i'm really missing working in the airlines industry.
cougar

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri May 28, 2010 9:20 pm

cougar wrote:theredc6, this is excellent! :) Thank you! U guys the best!
I'm gonna order the oils tomorrow, asap. Now, sorry to be a pain, just want to make sure that I do this meticoulsy, being this is a complex situation. Is there a certain day to burn candles to both saints, and can i use a regular green candlestick annointed with the oils? Or if i do still have to use the glass vigil candle, can i burn it for an hour at a time? I ask cuz i don't live alone, have nosy family members. Either way i gonna do this, it feels good to know there's some hope that's worth a try :), i'm really missing working in the airlines industry.

Either would work.
Turnsteel

Unread postby theredc6 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:20 pm

cougar wrote: Is there a certain day to burn candles to both saints, and can i use a regular green candlestick annointed with the oils? Or if i do still have to use the glass vigil candle, can i burn it for an hour at a time? I ask cuz i don't live alone, have nosy family members. Also if my favor is granted, what would the saints like, like how would i reward them? Im excited about this, it feels good to know there's some hope that's worth a try :), i'm really missing working in the airlines industry.

Begin both candles on a Sunday.

You can do either a vigil or a regular candle like HailDiscordia said.

Its fine to burn the vigil for a certain time, then turn it off. But it is usually burned continuously.

To pay St. Cajetan: Give a small donation (or whatever you feel is appropriate) from your first paycheck to help feed the homeless.

To pay Jesus Malverde: Make a donation to help the poor.
theredc6

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 29, 2010 1:12 am

theredc6 wrote:

He's also a big fan of tobacco and that other plant people smoke, but you might want to stick to just tobacco all things considered :P
Turnsteel

Unread postby cougar » Sat May 29, 2010 7:10 am

theredc6 wrote:
cougar wrote: Is there a certain day to burn candles to both saints, and can i use a regular green candlestick annointed with the oils? Or if i do still have to use the glass vigil candle, can i burn it for an hour at a time? I ask cuz i don't live alone, have nosy family members. Also if my favor is granted, what would the saints like, like how would i reward them? Im excited about this, it feels good to know there's some hope that's worth a try :), i'm really missing working in the airlines industry.

Begin both candles on a Sunday.

You can do either a vigil or a regular candle like HailDiscordia said.

Its fine to burn the vigil for a certain time, then turn it off. But it is usually burned continuously.

To pay St. Cajetan: Give a small donation (or whatever you feel is appropriate) from your first paycheck to help feed the homeless.

Thank you theredc6,HailDiscordia, this my first time doing this, just want to make sure it's done right :) This is very encouraging!
cougar

Unread postby cougar » Sat May 29, 2010 7:19 am

HailDiscordia wrote:
theredc6 wrote:

He's also a big fan of tobacco and that other plant people smoke, but you might want to stick to just tobacco all things considered :P

:lol: :lol: wow, well after making a donation i can def provide the tobacco, at least that's still legal and won't lead me to getting knocked :)

Thanks again you guys, didn't think it would be possible, but it's a glimmer of hope, you're awesome. I will keep you updated.
cougar

How to get a job with a criminal record

Unread postby tboy1977 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Finally, a post not related to my ex, my sister and her drama, or this dysfunctional family :-D

I have a friend with a criminal record. She did some stupid at 19 (I'll ask exactly what later if it helps and is relevant, but think theft), but she has the tick on her record. She wants to be a schoolteacher and she needs her record to be pristine. Since LUCKY MOJO has given me so MUCH, I want to help her. So HELP!!! :D
tboy1977

Re: How to get a job with a criminal record

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:30 am

Hello Tboy1977,

I'll try to answer this the best that I can, for her, I would probably conduct a STEADY WORK spell kit so she can try to qet the job she wants: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
AND put in a order to add in a HONEYJAR, either a, STEADY WORK, or CROWN OF SUCCESS honeyjar kits, even add some BOSS FIX oil to have the hirinq manaqers favor her cause: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

And I'd recommend some ROAD OPENER work, just so she can be able to have new opportunitites, and be able to qet rid of her past. Open the way you know?:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I would also order Miss. Cat's Hoodoo Herb & Root Book, she has plenty of spells for yout friend that can help....http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Here is another link for job-qettinq spells...what-to-do-to-increase-chances-of-getting-an-interview-t16208.html

I Wish Her Luckkk!!!
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Re: How to get a job with a criminal record

Unread postby snake » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:25 pm

There are ways to get things expunged from your criminal record. I don't know all the details of the situation or it she might qualify to get her record expunged, but you should be able to research it for your state, talk to a free community legal advice in your area, or ask her parole officer.
snake

honey jar for background check securty clearance?

Unread postby cougar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

Hello

Finally got that interview I'm been waiting for (Big THANKS to CSL..!!!) I'm preparing my resume. CV and myself for steady work, CofS etc. so i can hopefully I get the job offer the same day!! Now if I do get that offer, next step is getting cleared from background check. I have a criminal record that is 5 years old. I am thinking of a honey jar, to "sweetning" up the background check staff. I do have a slight edge, i've spoke to a person that works in that dept...explained my situation..she is a REAL SWEETHEART, an (advocate sp to speak, bless her good heart), and she does think some ppl deserve a second chance which is awesome, but sometimes she asks her collegues for a second opinion, but she makes the final call. Guys, I really need some help here on what herbs/powders/oils i should put in the honey jar to not only pass the interview, but to find out if i can somehow have the paperwork go to her but if not to have the staff "overlook" or not look too much into my criminal record and to still get approval to pass my background check to get clearance for the job.

Thank you!!!!
cougar

Re: honey jar for background check securty clearance?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Poppy seed, perhaps, to lull them into complacency. White mustard, definitely, to show good faith. And LAW KEEP AWAY, for sure!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cougar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Yes it does! Thank you so much Miss Michaele. Just 2 more ?'s? What color candle do I use, and I have the law keep away sachet powder on me now. Can I use that in the honey jar\ thanks again :)
cougar

Unread postby Lord SP » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 pm

With the Law I would use blue or brown,dressed with Crown of Success Oil,Steady Work ect. Name petition of the hiring manager ect ect.Good Luck
Lord SP

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Lord SP, good advice!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lord SP » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 am

You can also use the Psalm 5 written on parchment and on the pack of the paper that has the Psalms written write the favor that is desired, on top of the parchment you can burn a purple candle dressed with steady work,crown of success,ect. My twin brother put me on to that a few days ago totally slipped my mind. Psalms 5 is used when your seeking favors from those in positions of authority.Many blessings...
Lord SP

Unread postby cougar » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Thank you all for the excellent advice!! :D

C
cougar

Hide Legal Criminal Police Record from Boss Co-Worker Client

Unread postby happyspirits » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:47 am

Hello Lucky Mojo.

I have a past that haunts me when i get new clients, i was young and got into legal trouble and now grown but every client is always searching my past. Is there anything i can do to help sweeten this. I have a sugar jar i put names in, but what else can i get, bend over oil and candles? Thank you
happyspirits

Re: Stop Clients from researching past

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 am

Hi happyspirits,

You have asked an excellent question.

I think that most people have gotten into some sort of trouble in their youth.
But I also believe that most people are understanding of this.
Also, in this day and age, you can find out pretty much whatever you want to find out about a person.

If someone asks me about something about my past, I'm always honest. I feel like the truth is the best policy anyway.

What I'd encourage you to try is to start off with cleansings for yourself, follow up with blessing products for yourself
www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/blessingspells.html
This course of action is very powerful. You are cleansing away any negativity directed toward you or any kind of
thoughts you have about your past. And with the blessing spells, you are blessing your life now.
Along with the sugar jar, a honey jar would be great too.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Others may have more advice for you as well.
Wishing you the best!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Stop Clients from researching past

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 am

Greetings, happyspirits!

Susan Barns gave excellent advice. All I can add is a few product suggestions:

After your cleansing process,

And for the sweetening work,

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

I Would Like to Obtain Employment in Law Enforcement

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Hey all!

So it is a dream of mine to become a police officer. I have an awesome profession as of now, earning decent money, but not happy in the field; my true calling has always been in law enforcement.

I've applied to several different agencies.

Here is the major issue: I have horrible credit due to credit cards. Of course I am trying to fix my credit but it will take about 5 or so years, even though I've paid off my bills. Is there anything I can do so the Background Investigator does not see my credit history as an issue to my employment as a police officer?

I've set several Crown of Succes vigils and they keep having a thick black soot but clears towards the bottom. So I know more work needs to be done.

I've had three readings and all readers assured me that I will be successful, but the credit issue keeps coming up.

What should I do? Any help would be much appreciated.
ShivneelSingh

Re: Hide Legal Credit Police Record from Boss Co-Worker Client

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:24 am

Mr. Singh,

First thing, i hope you are using a pseudonym here, because your post here on this forum WILL SHOW UP in a background check if this is your real name.

If your user name is your legal name, please change your user name. You do not need to delete your user name -- the forum is a database and will replace your user name in all instances...

Next, i would start some Stop Gossip and Confusion work, with specific prayers for no one to share information about your past. There are spells that can be done to wipe out memory, cause confusion, and so forth, but since you are having lights set at MISC, not doing your own work, i would start with those two, as candles, at MISC.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Hide Legal Credit Police Record from Boss Co-Worker Client

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:39 am

Thank you so much, Catherine!

I will have MISC set those candles for me and I will change my user name.
ShivneelSingh

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling