• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:19 pm

High John The Conqueror Root Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Re: High John The Conqueror Root Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello, Shanchu,
I personally NEVER let anybody touch or see any of my magic under any circumstances.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby shanchu » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:09 pm

I get you. So I take it that means I should get a new john the conqueror root?
shanchu

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Hello, Shanchu,
I believe I had answered you when you PM'd me the same question.
Have a wonderful evening.
Take care!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby greent » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi,

Some questions about this root, read this thread and the info about High John on the website but am still unclear- if I just want to receive its general benefits (success, mastery, physical strength, confidence, protection, overcoming enemies, luck with love and gambling, virility etc...), is it enough to just carry the root in my pocket and forget about it or is it necessary to place it in a bag, regularly oil it/feed it whiskey, make requests of it, talk to it, rub it......? Any guidance is appreciated as I am new to rootwork.

thanks!
greent

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon May 09, 2016 7:51 pm.
Reason: Double post

Unread postby Kim75 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello. My name is Kim and I'm new to the forum part. I have a question about john the conquerer root spell. Please help me. I recently ordered the things to use for the spell including the love me powder and goofer dust, I love my boyfriend too much and we have been together for three years but our relationship is stuck and he gets kind of cold feet when we talk about moving it to the next level. I want to do the love me or die spell but I don't want to kill him. Is there anyway that it will work just as well if I use just the love me powder and including his hair. Or is the goofer dust a must. Also if it's a must how do I nurse him back to health if he gets sick or if I need to destroy the spell. How do I do this???. Thanks
Kim75

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, Greent,

The way that I see it: the better that you treat your root, the better it is to you.
Remember, there is a spirit in there that is helping you.
Treat it like it is your personal child and do whatever you can for it.

Hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Kim75,

If you are uncomfortable with any aspect of any spell, PLEASE don't do it.
The effectiveness will be weak and your energy with worrying about hurting him might just hurt him.
Here's an array of love spells that you can chose from that will make you feel more comfortable: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps
Take Care
Happy New year
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby greent » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. When using High John as an pocket piece, can I oil it with Money Drawing one day or week to bring in $ and with kiss me girl oil another day or week, alternating how I want to 'program' the root to work for me in various different ways? Or have it work on several things simultaneously? Also, how to avoid the oil getting all over the pocket when using it as a pocket piece? thanks-
greent

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi, Greent,

I personally wouldn't do that.
I would use it for one purpose only and buy more for other purposes.

Take care
Happy new year

BOT-JOH-WRSM
John the Conqueror Root, Small
$5.00

Master Root may be a better choice for you in the situation you describe.

BOT-MAS-WRXL
Master Root, Whole Root, Extra large
$8.00

PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby veggiekiller88 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:01 pm

I recently bought some High John root pieces to make High John oil, and I was wondering if there were any extra ingredients I could use to give it some extra oomph. Maybe Dragon's Blood to color it, or frankincense to add power? Or perhaps I should just keep it simple and just use the High John pieces? It would obviously be much simpler if I could just buy LM's High John oil, but due to my current financial situation, it's really more feasible for me to make my own oils until I get a better job (which is one of the things I'm planning on using my High John oil for!). Plus, it gives me a little bit of rootwork experience, as I am very interested in taking Miss Cat's Hoodoo Correspondence Course.
veggiekiller88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, veggiekiller420
Stick with the basics when you're a beginner
Take care

BOT-JOH-WHXL
John the Conqueror Root, Extra Large
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby veggiekiller88 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm glad you said that, because I decided to go ahead and make it with just the root chips. You have answered many of my questions on this forum, and have helped me out tremendously, so thank you!
veggiekiller88

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:25 am

Is it possible to wear HJTC oil in a pendant around the neck? I wanted to do this to improve mastery and confidence (I'm female). Would I actually need to touch the oil, or is wearing it around the neck in a pendant (hidden from others) enough for its power to work?
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,
I don't know how you can get the oil from dripping out.
Instead, why not try cotton ball immersed with the oil and then place it inside your pendant?
You might also want to try purchasing the root itself (and dressed) inside the pendant) www.herb-magic.com/john-the-conqueror-whole-small.html
Hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 pm

It's very hard to describe Miss Aida; it's a little tiny bottle and has a fraction of root with the oil already in. There is a cap at the top which you can unscrew and top up with JTC oil at anytime. I have a very tricky situation coming up at work so wanted to wear it then for confidence!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi, Nony65,
Well tape the bottle upright and then remove the cap.
A closed bottle really isn't going to release any energies.
Hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby veggiekiller88 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:08 am

I just thought I would share this story, as the power of High John has definitely made itself known to me.

About a week ago, I spoke with a very good friend of mine. She has gotten 2 DUIs, both due to prescription medications, and is currently on probation for her second one. Back in January. she was driving home from work and was pulled over. She has a work/school permit, but because she hadn't changed her address, she was arrested for driving on a suspended license. In addition, they found a small amount of marijuana on her. This constituted a violation of her probation, and she spent a month in jail. When I spoke to her, she had just gotten out, but was due in court 2 days later for the possession of marijuana and driving on a suspended license charges. My friend knows absolutely nothing about rootwork, but I told her I would do some work for her, even though I have read that to be successful at court case work, it needs to begin at least 9 days before the court date. In addition, I had no materials that are traditional to court case work, with the exception of High John root chips, and at this point, I had never done work for anybody but myself. Needless to say, I was pretty worried about the whole situation. I ended up simply creating a petition paper, anointing a small purple candle with a combination of High John oil that I made from LM High John chips and a homemade success oil, sprinkling High John root chips and bay leaves around the candle, and burning it over the petition paper. The whole time, I was thinking about how I should really be using Court Case oil, a brown candle, and court case herbs, but you work with what you have, I guess. At any rate, it was very successful. The possession charge was DROPPED (which never happens here in good ol' Georgia) and my friend's mother randomly decided to pay off all the fines for the probation they sentenced her to for driving on a suspended license, effectively keeping her from being put on yet another probation. I have only been studying Hoodoo for about 4 months or so, and have only performed 3 or 4 spells in that time, this included. I am overjoyed that it was so successful, especially since this particular friend is supposed to be moving up to Athens to live with me and my boyfriend once her DUI probation is done, and jail/another probation would have prevented that from happening for at least another year. Thank you, Lucky Mojo!
veggiekiller88

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:00 pm

veggiekiller420: I have found all of the High John work that I have done, either in a pinch and quick-like or on a lengthy stretch, has had very powerful and see-able effects. This is still one of my very top shelf go-to works that I reach for whenever the situation calls for it. Best wishes on your continued work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 pm

I have found too, since wearing my pendant with High John oil and crushed root, that things have changed for me. My mastery has improved and I am getting more people to listen to me. I have found that males have been quite intimidated though (I'm female!), they seem to react differently around me. I sometimes unscrew the lid and put a little bit of the oil on me. I definitely have found my luck is changing though, it's supposed to help with luck if I remember correctly! Wonderous little root and oil! :)
Nony65

Unread postby Pwincess Buttacwup » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 am

Wondering when it's best to use root powder, pieces, or whole High John root:

When working with roots in general, how does it affect spells when a root is cut into pieces or pulverized?
How interchangeable are the various forms - would it be acceptable to switch out, say, root pieces for whole root or root powder in spell recipes?

I can guess that it might be best to use powder when dusting a candle, or dressing things that you would like the target to subtly come into contact with. Other situations, though, I'm vague about. I'd love to hear the advice of the experienced on this.
Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:07 am

Hi Pwincess Buttacwup,

when working with roots, it doesn't change anything in a spell if the root is whole, cut or powdered - you choose what's best suited to your spell. the swap is dependent again on the type of work. Here are a few examples:

-If you want to work a High John as a pocket piece, then you choose a large whole root.
-If you're making a mojo, you use a small whole root or root chips - using a large whole root would be impractical making much too big a bag.
-If you're making sachet powder, then you want to use powdered root or very small root chips.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pwincess Buttacwup » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:32 am

Thanks Aura! I was wondering why some spells call for cut or powder roots, while things like mojos seem to almost always call for whole root.

Would only whole roots need to be fed, or also cut or sliced pieces?
Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread postby aura » Thu May 01, 2014 8:05 am

Generally whole roots are oiled or fed with whisky, but they don't ''need'' to be fed - sometimes they're part of an altar set-up or part of a set of bones being used to divine - in those cases they might not be ''fed'' in the regular sense (or timing). And yes, usually only whole roots are sliced since with the chips you wouldn't have enough to work with :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby veggiekiller88 » Sat May 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Hello again!
I just received a few HJTC roots in the mail the other day. They weren't from Lucky Mojo, but they look exactly like the pictures I've seen of them. They smell smoky...almost like barbecue. Is this normal? I really like the smell, but it's not what I was expecting.
veggiekiller88

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun May 04, 2014 1:04 pm

John the Conqueror Root does have a distinct earthly smell to it. Though I always recommend practicing caution when purchasing roots unless they are a reputable dealer such as the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

BOT-JOH-WRSM
John the Conqueror Root, Small
$5.00

Master Root may be a better choice for you in the situation you describe.

BOT-MAS-WRXL
Master Root, Whole Root, Extra large
$8.00

Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pwincess Buttacwup » Tue May 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Papa Newt

Curious... so should we be looking for smells to our roots? If a root no longer has a smell - be it High John or any root - does that mean it's dead or too old to be of service?
Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, Pwincess Buttacwup ,
Lucky Mojo does NOT sell anything dead or too old. They never have.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pwincess Buttacwup » Thu May 08, 2014 8:38 am

Oh no Miss Aida, I was thinking about roots that customers may have held onto for too long. Not sure how long "too long" is, in which case, should we assume that lack of smell means a root needs to be replaced or fed in some way?
Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 08, 2014 9:09 am

Hello Buttawcup--typically when an HJC root has lost it's smell it indicates that the root should be fed and the anointed with oil, preferably LMC's High John the Conqueror oil. You can wash the root down and feed it with some whisky, cense it in incense (again, LMC's High John incense would be a good choice) anoint it with the oil and then set it back to working for you.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miss_adri89 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello everyone, I have a question and I'm hoping someone could help me.
I read online about The Resistance Remover from Conjur Ali & I'm confused on two things.

"Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueor in the paper. Place this under an overturned cup."

1) what does Make a Name Paper mean? Do I write my targets name down and cut it out? Any type of paper or can I use brown paper bag?

2) is john the conqueror the root or oil?
miss_adri89

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:50 pm

1. Maybe Conjureman Ali will answer, but I assume he meant a paper with the target's name on it. Writing on a brown paper bag is traditional, but any type of paper could be used.

2. The root.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:57 am

miss_adri89: You may find the thread discussing various Petition and Name Papers here:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

This will provide you will a world of information! Good luck.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 pm

I've been reading this thread as well as the other links here on LM regarding HJTC. I remember originally reading about JTC in my first spell book. Not finding anything other than great stuff about this root, I picked up a couple of them. lol I didn't really know what to do with them so I either put 'em away, or pounded one up to make chips to see if i could make an oil. I still have the chips :lol:

Anyway, . I run a karate school, and for awhile, had made my own commanding oil, and thought a JTC root might be a decent ingredient in a commanding oil for me (it's a basic sweetflag calamus blend with other heres n theres). It does the job for creating a confident space for me as the head/primary instructor & owner.

So yesterday, when I came into the school, I removed the root from the commanding oil jar, cleaned it up with Florida Water, and then dressed it with Hoyt's Cologne. Now, I know I probably shouldn't have done this, but after the Hoyt's dress, I put some of my other favorite oils on it (attraction, a LM spiritual blend, a homemade crown of success blend, and a LM money blend). I've been wearing it since yesterday. If I'm wearing my gi (uniform), I'll keep it in my cup/supporter (lol i feel that's an appropriate storage location for this root :lol: )

I have to say that I definitely feel something while on my body. If I'm teaching, I'm feeling my presence and delivery carry out loud clear and precise, without being overbearing. I LOVE the vibe/groove/feel I get when I'm working out! I run my katas/forms/exercises from the beginning level up to the last level of guided instruction. This is a total of 27 forms, which takes approximately 27-28 minutes. The katas are supposed to put the practitioner in various postures in varying levels of difficulty throughout their training. These postures reflect various animal/element concepts and are reflected and brought out through the physiology while running the katas. I couldn't help but feel supercharged while running my katas today. I was shaking from the endorphin rush. I can't help but feel that I wasn't alone running them, if that makes sense. I can really feel and see how just HJTC will benefit me as well as my school.

I have one JTCR in a money mojo bag. I'm working on connecting this second one to me, keeping it on me as much as possible, holding it, talking to it; I want it to really feel me. I feel this one will be a pocket piece. I'm leaning towards this one focused on more of the 'social' aspects of my life ;)

I'm currently waiting for a 3 John JackBall, so I'm going to see where in my life this second root wants to help me. I guess I should break out a pendulum too.

I am floored how strong these roots are! They are awesome!!!!!
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 pm

When would a HJTC be more appropriate as a pocket piece than in a mojo bag, and vice-versa? Right now, I'm using two of them. One as a $$ Mojo Bag, and a second one as a pocket piece (see the above post).

Since I've got a 3 John JackBall coming soon, I've thought of possibly putting the second HJTC in another mojo bag.

This one would be either a "Success and Personal Power", with a Master Root and Sampson Snake Root (HHRM pg 111) or a Mojo Hand to attract women.

On that note, does anyone know if I could use the items used in the "A Man's Jack Ball to Attract Women" JackBall (HHRM pg 112) to make a Mojo Bag instead of a JackBall. I figured a 3 John Jack and an Attract Women Jack would be slightly redundant?? I don't know....
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, sant430 ,

Wow, that's really fascinating abut the Karate! I took Karate when I was a young teenager so it brought back a lot of fond memories. Thank you

I now that one can just have a High John the Conqueror root loose as a money piece. But, it sure does help even more so when you have other money drawing ingreients in a mojo to enhance one another.

And also men use High John in their mojo hands to attract women.

As far as your last question that would be up to you. There's no law that says that you can't carry more than one mojo, one jack ball, a mojo and a jackball!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

High John the Conqueror - other products besides root

Unread postby lakestephens » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:28 am

I am a first-time poster here. I absolutely love the smell of High John the Conqueror root, and I am interested in other products, like cologne, incense sticks, powder incense, candles, etc. Before I invest in any of those, though, I would like to know if they smell the same as the root. Can anyone recommend products that have that true, High John the Conqueror smell, and not just some fragrance oil with a few chips of the root thrown in?
lakestephens

Unread postby Michael B » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:45 am

Back in July of 2012, I ordered 7 large HJTC roots, put them in a mason jar with two bags of chips and pieces,and filled it with olive oil... Then disaster struck, and I completely lost track of the whole thing. Just the other day I found the jar in a box in the closet - there is no evidence of rancidity and the oil smells wonderful. Having strained it all out, I loved the glossy look of the whole roots... my gut tells me that they'd be fine to work with (I've cleaned them up and heavily whiskeyed them). Is there any reason I cannot still use these roots in a traditional way ? They look and smell great - as does the resulting oil :-)

Thanks !
Michael
Thank you Jove, for your blessings and consideration.
Michael B

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 am

Sounds good to me!

BOT-JOH-WRLG
John the Conqueror Root, Large
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Michael B » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Woo-Hoo... I had hoped that you'd say something like that :-)

Thanks,
Michael
Michael B

Re: High John the Conqueror - other products besides root

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello Lakestpehens,

Sorry for the delay in answering you.

Yes, Lucky Mojo has all high quality products containing the real deal. No artificial replacements.

See what we have here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-john- ... ueror.html

Enjoy!!

BOT-JOH-WHXL
John the Conqueror Root, Extra Large
$9.00

PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lakestephens » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:17 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for getting back to me, but you missed the point of my question. Other products, like High John Oil I have purchased off of eBay, also contained real High John Chips. However, they were floating in a red fragrance oil, the color of which reminded me of transmission fluid. What I want to know is what products SMELL like real HJCR?
lakestephens

Unread postby natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:55 am

Hello Lakestephens,

To be honest I am not completely sure what more you are looking for. The link Miss Aida gave is all of the specifically John the Conqueror products which will have that specific scent in it. Those products will have the authentic scent, in particular the oil, incense powders, sachet powders and bath crystals. I have seen the transmission fluid looking stuff before and it seems to be mostly artificial and almost flowery smelling. I do not know of any colognes that are specifically john the Conqueror scented. If you want John the Conqueror scent just use John the Conqueror!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michael B » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Above, I wrote that I have 7 large HJC roots that have been aged in oil for a very long time - and separating them seems like a crime at this point. Aside from using them to circle an X-Tra large root on my altar, does anything come to mind from you guys ? It seems that this could be something special and I don't want a great opportunity to pass me by...

Also, I was given several beautiful ginseng roots by a licensed digger locally, and it seems that HJC and ginseng would be a natural pair. As I was going to make a HJC mojo bag (love/sex/money - the big three), it occurred to me that the ginseng could be purposed to give the bag itself some vim and vigor. In any case incorporating the ginseng into the HJC bag would be a very good idea. Again, suggestions, thoughts ?

Thanks !!
Michael
Michael B

Unread postby aura » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:19 am

Hi Michael,

Those oil-aged roots sound like they would be perfect to make a High John oil lamp to work long-term along with the mojo you'll be making. Add the roots to the lamp reservoir (try and find a really large glass reservoir via an antique shop, ebay or etsy) along with a dixie john root for love, a large purposed lodestone (or a large chunk of pyrite) for money, and some sampson snake root (or one of those ginseng roots) for sex. I'd also add a large piece of Chaney root for health, happiness and long life.

Ginseng is great for male nature and does combine well with the High John as you surmised - particularly when increasing male nature. When working spells with pairs of roots such as Queen E & High John, another alternative is to use Ginseng instead of the High John as the male signifier. You'll also find a complete entry on it in Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.

Blessings and do let us know what you work with those roots!
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:28 am

aura

This is very cool. I've been following this overall thread since I picked up a HJTC root and started using it as a pocket piece. After reading about Michael's find, I wanted to see what ideas everyone else would have. I haven't looked at lamps in the Black Folder nor online yet, but aura's idea has my curiousity piqued. I think Lamps are going to have to be bumped up the list of research tho' :lol:

Hey Michaels, I keep thinking of a Mojo Bag that was brought up here to increase personal power. For a woman, you used a piece of lightning struck wood, and for men, it was a Sang Root (Ginseng).

here it is....

suggestions-for-personal-mastery-will-power-adeptship-t8784.html

You could use one of those bad boy HJTC roots and a Sang Root. It calls for both so that would be a pretty juiced up mojo bag

Congratulations on your great fortune, btw! Was it just chips, pieces and the large roots in the olive oil, or were there other ingredients? If you don't mind me asking, did you fill the jar completely with olive oil? I so have to try this!!! :D
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:32 am

am I correct in thinking this is a 2 year aged oil??
Santiago

Unread postby Michael B » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:23 am

Yes Sant430 - you're correct.
And thanks for the lamp idea - and if it were not for the small army of cats patrolling the house, I'd give that a try.... unfortunately, I'm trying to keep my name out of the newspapers...lol.
Thanks !
Michael
Michael B

High John

Unread postby NCButterfly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 pm

My daughter came in to my bedroom and grabbed my High John Root out of curiosity, Did she kill it? Can I still use it? I usually feed it with High John Oil and pray with it for success. I keep it on my Altar. :o Thanks!
NCButterfly

Re: High John

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

I would cleanse it with whiskey (or whatever you have) and apologize to it.

Then, start again.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Deelance » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:36 am

Good day to everyone i dont know if this is the right forum but I'm going to ask anyway i have a friend who is suffering from ED is there any herbs that can help him? He is tired of taking pills. I await your answer thank you
Deelance

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Hello, Deelance,

I would recommend that he see a different Urologist to get a second opinion. That is first and foremost!!!

Here is a page that you can look at: http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

I suggest a red penis candle anointed with Nature oil. Also, he can just wear the Nature oil

Here's the page: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-nature.html

And he could wear some charms too: www.luckymojo.com/tksexcharms.html

Here are some other spells:

www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Wishing him the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Deelance » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Thank you. Miss aida you are a great help
Deelance

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Tue May 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I had a question about my John the Conqueror root. It is a large one that I had ordered from you. I've had it soaking in some whiskey with devil's shoe strings for a few months now and I was wondering if it would be alright if I just took the John the Conqueror root out of the whiskey to just keep it on me. I would keep it in my pocket if I needed to go out.
So would that be alright? or would I need to wash it or something?

Thank You. :D
Lovemydogs

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

I would take it out and let it dry yes. Personally I do not soak my roots that I would use as pocket pieces in anything for long periods of time. I find it can make them kind of messy for some reason.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed May 27, 2015 9:40 am

Okay Thank You Nathen.
Lovemydogs

Can women use high john the conqueror root?

Unread postby astral57043 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm about to go to driving school to be a package delivery driver. I know I have what it takes, but I just need an extra boost of confidence and feeling of strength and stamina. I have read about High John The Conqueror root and was wondering if it could help me to prove that a woman can do this job just as well as the men. There are only a couple other women drivers in my center. Would carrying this root in my pocket help give me the confidence? If not, what would you suggest?? Thanks!
astral57043

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi astral57043,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance, introduce yourself in the Introductions thread and let us get to know you.

Of course you could use High John the Conqueror root for just that very purpose. I hope it helps you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Good Evening Friends,

First, let me just explain that I am a gay male and I am submissive. I want to attract dominant male lovers. I have a really cool HJTC root that is actually naturally shaped like a woman's privates. (I know a certain spell where you actually cut a slit into a HJTC root to 'pussy-whip'.) So, please tell me if I am on the right track. I feel like this would be a really good pocket piece I could fix for myself, to attract dominant male lovers to me. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it for this? I wondered about using I Dominate My Man in some way, but I'm not sure cause I'm the one to be dominated. I also wondered about using my semen. I would really appreciate your ideas, or if I am way off on this.
Thank you so much,
Genies_Lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,

Well, I think this is a good idea.

BUT you would have to make absolutely sure that you name the root "The man I want". That way, the oil application is correct.

You could use 2 male figural candles. make one the man you want with the oil and the other one you with your semen. Then, you could make your candle submissively move toward his.

It's a moving candle spell.

I hope this helps.

Wishing you success with your spells!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork