Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hindu Deities Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Frey
Re: Working with the Hindu Deities

Unread post by Frey » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:41 am

Can anyone link me to some good resources on working with Durga? I am particularly interested in how to perform puja to Durga, and what sort of offerings are given at Durga puja.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 am

You can read a bit here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... du_Deities

Are you looking to learn a very traditional full-Sanskrit puja, or looking for a nice traditional puja adapted for Western use?

Generally speaking, if you want to perform devotions to a Hindu deity, you want to offer each of the 5 elements - water, fire, earth, air, and spirit. Water to drink and to bathe in, ghee lamps (or any oil lamp, or even a lit candle are acceptable substitutes) for fire, flowers and/or food for earth, incense for air, and prayers and hymns for spirit. All items are presented by rotating the items 3 times clockwise in front of the deity. Water will be offered to the mouth of the deity, and in some cases poured over top of them to bathe them.

Lucky Mojo makes a beautiful line of Durga condition products that you can use when working with her.

You can Google mantras for Durga, though the two that I use the most often are OM DUM Durgayei namaha, which is good for generally invoking her protective influence. The other mantra I use is OM AIM HRIM KLIM Chamundayei vicce namaha, which is very good for giving personal strength and empowerment.

She is fond of the color red, and like most Hindu deities likes fruit, veggies, and basmati rice, but will accept any offerings given from the heart. Avoid alcohol and meat, unless you get specific instructions from her to offer such. Just remember to eat and drink a bit of what you've offered at the end of your devotions, as that is the traditional way to accept the blessings of the deity in Hindu practice.

Durga is fairly easy to work with, so don't have too much anxiety about it. I would just recommend you acknowledge Lord Ganesha before entering into your devotional practice with Durga, as it is Hindu spiritual protocol to do so - even just saying, "Salutations Lord Ganesha - I honor you, and ask for you to open the ways for me to commune with Ma Durga, and bless my devotions to her! Thank you, Lord Ganesha for your aid!" will work, though you can also chant OM GAM Ganapatiyei namaha as part of the request if you wish.

Best of luck! I love Durga - she is an amazing spiritual ally and a force to be reckoned with!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:14 am

Thanks for the advice, Devi, that clears up a lot of things for me.
Are you looking to learn a very traditional full-Sanskrit puja, or looking for a nice traditional puja adapted for Western use?

I guess I'm looking for a puja adapted for western use, as I don't really have the time or space for a full-blown traditional puja, and I'm not really committing myself to becoming a Hindu. Right now, I'm interested in working with these deities from a hoodoo perspective, but hopefully without being disrespectful towards the tradition they came from.
Lucky Mojo makes a beautiful line of Durga condition products that you can use when working with her.
Thanks, I'll look into that.
Just remember to eat and drink a bit of what you've offered at the end of your devotions, as that is the traditional way to accept the blessings of the deity in Hindu practice.
So you only eat a bit of the food offerings? I always thought you were supposed to eat all of it, to ingest the blessings of the deity or something.
Durga is fairly easy to work with, so don't have too much anxiety about it. I would just recommend you acknowledge Lord Ganesha before entering into your devotional practice with Durga, as it is Hindu spiritual protocol to do so - even just saying, "Salutations Lord Ganesha - I honor you, and ask for you to open the ways for me to commune with Ma Durga, and bless my devotions to her! Thank you, Lord Ganesha for your aid!" will work, though you can also chant OM GAM Ganapatiyei namaha as part of the request if you wish.
I have been performing puja to Ganesha once a week for some years now. Would it be a good idea to perform puja to Durga straight after my weekly Ganesha puja?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 am

You can eat the whole offering, certainly. Or if it's too much for one person to eat, give it out to others.

Yes, performing Durga puja after Ganesha puja would be fine, though it's not 100% necessary. Just a brief acknowledgement of Ganesha at the outset of your Durga puja will be fine. Traditional Sanskrit pujas usually only have a short verse chanted to honor him in the beginning, so a full puja to him first is not required. But certainly you can perform a Durga puja after a Ganesha puja.

EmpoweredSis

Unread post by EmpoweredSis » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 pm

I've always been attracted to Ganesh, when i went to Thailand several years go our guide to us how Ganesh came to be when I heard the story I was even more attracted to the deity!

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 am

So how far back in Hoodoo history do Hindu deities go? In reading the LM pages, I learned that certain figures/spirits/saints/gods associated with good luck just got picked up by Hoodoo in the 20th century, sometimes with different associations or meanings than they had in their original context. Just what is the history of Hindu Gods in Hoodoo? How do their associations differ from how they may be understood in Hinduism? Or is this all such a recent innovation that those questions don't have an answer?

This is especially on my mind after reading a recent post by Cat on how the large number of saint devotees on the forum are more reflective of Catholicism and Latino-based folk magic than of Hoodoo. While I'm cool with that totally, I'm just trying to get as clear a picture as possible in my head of what Hoodoo is and where its edges are (though I have already seen how blurry those edges can be).

I'm also very interested in points of intersection between Hoodoo and things I already believe and do; my personal pagan path (the Feri Tradition) has many interesting "sympathies" with Hoodoo philosophy, if not practice. Also, I have past "histories" with Kali, Ganesh, and the Blue God (as Krishna is called in Feri), so I want to clearly understand how these things resonate or differ from what I may already believe.

Thanks!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Saint-work is not that common in traditional hoodoo as most practitioners are actually Protestant Christians. Working with Hindu deities is even less common. However we find their introduction into the practices of some conjurers starts in the 20th Century with the rise of spiritual supply shops. Here there was a marketing of the "mystic east" and so you'll find labels with tuban wearing seers, buddhas and Hindu deities.

It is from here that some conjure doctors adopted some Hindu deities into their work. You can read more about it here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... du_Deities
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I just wanted to pop into this amazing discussion and add a little note regarding Devi Springs statement of:
though you can also chant OM GAM Ganapatiyei namaha as part of the request if you wish.
The quite shocking amount of success I have had from memorizing, becoming familiar with, and chanting the above mantra is astounding to me. I suggest finding a really good recording/video of someone saying it, so you can familiarize yourself with the proper way to pronounce and intone it. I have had the Best Success using this!

Thank you Devi Spring for all the work you have put into this thread. You know your "stuff" and it shows!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm

LOL - Thanks, but I certainly can't take any credit for Lord Ganesha's work and grace. But I *do* love mantra work, as it is remarkably effective!

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

What kind of herbs, scents, etc. are found in the Hindu God products, and how would you recommend using them?
The oil would be used to annoint candles, and the incense to burn, with petitions to the Gods ala saint work; that seems self-explanatory, but what about the powders or baths? How would these be used? I know about the use of powders and baths in traditional conjure, but I've never worked with a forumula devoted to a specific deity or spirit, just conditions.

Also, I'm curious about what the differences are between the Siva Linga and Siva products, in particular.

Thanks!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Lucky Mojo does not give out their formulas, but the incense and bath crystals would use the same herbs as the oils.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 am

I was also apparently chosen by Ganesh. Years ago, suddenly, out of nowhere, I had a great desire to own a statue of Ganesh. I looked for months at shops in town and on the Internet until I found one I liked (at a little curio shop in Georgia!). Then, it just stayed around for years, on the mantel, the bookcase, my dresser. Only after I got back into magic did I feel the urge to start venerating Him, and set up a proper altar.

When I do puja, I do a very simple one, based on the rite Devi Spring gave above. As an offering, I give water and Mounds bars (chocolate and coconut!). I chant to Him daily, but haven't figured out when or how often to do the actual puja.

My personal pantheon also includes Djehuty (Thoth). I chant to Him every morning, too, but I haven't figured out a proper "puja" (I guess it would be "hotep") rite for Him. I read somewhere that He likes fig newtons and strong coffee.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Doesn't "hotep" mean peace? I don't necessarily think the Egyptian practitioners call the devotional rites "hotep", but I could be wrong - just never heard that term used for their worship before. In any case - I wouldn't try to do an Eastern puja for an Egyptian deity. They have their own rites and ways of being worshipped. You may wish to do a little research into Kemetic Orthodox practice, or contact a practitioner of an Egyptian path, to see about crafting a devotional ritual to Djehuty that would be more appropriate. But I'm sure whatever you're offering with sincerity will be accepted while you're figuring out a more formal structure that will work for you and he.

As to Ganesha, how often you do puja really depends on your own proclivities. At least once a week would be good. Since in Hindu tradition they generally perform puja either every day there isn't really a sense of thisday or thatday being as important, other than feast days or other holy days. So you can choose a day that is in alignment with your needs - Ganesha could easily be Wednesday for Road Opening, or Thursday for expansion and increase.

And I also often give him Mounds bars. Coconut cream cookies drizzled with fresh honey are another favorite. And since I live 15 minutes from Little India, I'll often grab him some authentic Indian sweets from the Indian bakery.

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:20 pm

The Egyptian word Htp (to use the common ASCII transcription) means a lot of things: "peace, satisfaction, offering, come to rest". In the phrase ii m Htp it means "Come in peace" and was a common greeting. In the phrase Htp-di-nsw, it means "offering the king gives" or "royal offering" (common on funeral stela). So, Htp ny Dhwty can certainly mean "an offering to Thoth"; whether that's really what the Ancient Egyptians called it I do not know.

The pronunciation "hotep" is just a guess; nobody really knows how Ancient Egyptian was pronounced. Modern Kemites may have their ideas, but they're basically just guesses.

It would be nice if Lucky Mojo could come up with a line of incenses for the Egyptian deities.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

Zyzzy

Unread post by Zyzzy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Something I'm curious about is, will devotion to/working with Hindu deities clash in any way with devotion to other spirits, or saints? Especially if you have to keep the altars/devotional spaces in the same room(which at the moment is necessary). I follow a path with a strong Catholic bent, and work a lot with St. Anthony and St. Michael, but I've always been very fond of Shiva just as a god, and of Ganesha, especially for his help with removing obstacles. And I also know that sometimes certain spirits or saints dislike being near each other, or even being petitioned at the same time. So my question is, in anyone's personal experience, would any saints or spirits be offended by the presence of an altar-space to Shiva or Ganesha in the same room? Would something like this end up being an affront to Jesus/Mary/saints/other spirits?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:32 pm

There are some who would put Hindu deities on the same altar with Christian saints, Jesus, and Mary. I think they should be on their own altar.

Zyzzy

Unread post by Zyzzy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Thank you, Mama Micki :) They definitely would get their own altar- it might start to get really crowded if I made them share, LOL! I was just unsure if certain saints, or Jesus or Mary would be averse to having a deity like Ganesha or Shiva in the same space as them, since I know sometimes even saints dislike sharing space with another, or being petitioned at the same time in close proximity to each other, like the same room.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:29 pm

I was working with Ganesh, Lakshmi, and Durga for a while, but stopped doing so and sold all my Hindu items because I was getting signs that these deities (especially Ganesh) were not willing to work with me and demanded more than I was willing to give. You need to research any spiritual practice (including the cultural context) and do some soul-searching to truly know what is right for you.

Although others may disagree, I think that Christian and Hindu altars should be separate if one decides to work with both.

MidsouthGuy

Indra?

Unread post by MidsouthGuy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Anyone work with the Vedic god Indra? He is more appealing to me than most Indian deities, being a storm and war god who likes to drink.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:56 am

As far as I can tell, Lucky Mojo has no items dedicated to Indra. I suggest you search the Internet, Hindu scriptures and other books, or talk to a Hindu priest.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 am

One of the best guys I knew in SF was named Indra. He lived at Ocean Beach at night and sat on Haight Street everyday. I loved that he took the name Indra. A good deity to research.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

stelselv

Lakshmi and other Hindu deities

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 am

KALI MA or GODDESS KALI is the answer. However ask her permission first,in a short prayer. Not everybody can work with Kali. Since my childhood I have only heard of Kali's wrath. But 2 months ago, I was lost in a situation, I had a dream about her, she was blue and she came and held me in her arms. eversince then I started to read about Kali and gained some knowlegde about her. Whenever I am stuck in a situation or nothing seems to be right, i quietly chant, JAY MAHA KALI 3X, and a burden will be lifted...

''If you are impatient in your worldly or spiritual pursuits, Kali is for you. She is the fast track, often on a bumpy road, to problem solution and spiritual advancement. When called by mantras that carry her vibrations, Kali responds with a direct power that often leads right through some cherished part of our ego attachments''.

I hope she works with you, all the best...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Hindu Deities Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 am

Kali can be tricky to work with it's true, however there are many manifestations of her, some much more open and loving than others. For instance in her form of Bhavatarini she is a compassionate savioress figure. Whereas Bhairavi is a very fierce and wrathful manifestation. And if one is too fearful of Kali, you can always turn to Durga, who is still a fierce warrior, and who holds Kali deep inside herself, but is generally experienced as less overwhelming in her transformative destruction.

I find Kali's energy to often come in the energy that one would link to the Death card, and sometimes also The Tower card - both of which makes perfect sense when you know about her spiritual character. These are permanent transformations that strip away many, if not all, the current structures in one's life, in order to make room to rebuild stronger and better from the very foundations. But that destruction can often be extremely challenging, if not downright traumatic to deal with. Though, in situations where one is already at rock-bottom, she can often help shine the light on how to start rebuilding.

I had a dear friend who was a devotee of hers, and has sadly now passed, describe it in a fantastic way: Kali is the "negative" force that tears things down to their bare bones, and Durga is the "positive" force that then helps you to rebuild and restore. I've found working with those two goddesses in that manner to be quite helpful. If you need to remove something, tear something down, or break through something, and you're willing to face the challenge associated with that - Kali is amazing. If you need to restore, rebuild, strengthen, etc, the Durga is your go-to.

That, at least, has been my personal experience with them.

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Somewhat related: Are there any "picky" deities in Hoodoo, who don't work well with Eastern deities?

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Maybe one of you folks better versed in Hinduism can help me out.

I consider myself a (loosely) Protestant Christian Rootworker (us Episcopalians are just a few mitres short of being catholic unitarian universalists anyway, hahahaha). That said, I'm open minded to other religious paths and deeply respect other concepts of God.

My best friend growing up was a Hindu, and his mother gave me an old altar piece for Christmas awhile back. It's been sitting in my closet for years, and since I've been taking up conjure more seriously I was wondering how you might recommend "using" the altar in hoodoo.

It's called a puja mandir. Large, copper and oxidized silver. Has doors that open and close, and a little drawer. I was trying to post a pic for yall but couldn't figure out how. Anyone know what I'm talking about, or how they're used traditionally?
HRCC Graduate #1765

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm no expert in Hinduism, but I think I know what you're describing. A puja mandir like you describe, is a shrine used to house the murti, or icon, of a deity. The murti would be placed inside the puja mandir and the drawer would be used to store the different puja supplies like a puja thali, incense burner, diya (ghee lamp), bell, etc.

It is, perhaps, comparable to a kamidana used to enshrine a Shinto kami.

Does that sound like what you're talking about, Obskultus?

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Yep, you're describing the altar exactly. I've seen them in some Indian stores around Charlotte, usually behind the desk and obscured by the cash register.

I wonder what y'all think about enthroning the statue of a saint inside the mandir? I've been advised to begin petitioning St. Cyprian but am unsure how he'd feel being housed in a Hindu shrine.

The lady who gave me the temple said my "gods" needed a house -- she was referring to some icons hanging on my wall! :D
HRCC Graduate #1765

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Obskultus wrote:The lady who gave me the temple said my "gods" needed a house -- she was referring to some icons hanging on my wall! :D
That's cute. I like it. :D

Sometimes a puja mandir is created with a particular deity in mind. Other times it might be decorated with different images of deities, say Laxshmi for prosperity. So that's something to consider when making your decision. Ultimately, I'd say ask St Cyprian what he would like. :)

Home shrines for saints are something I'm sure you're familiar with. Some of them can be quite elaborate. Mexican and Peruvian retablos, for example, can be very detailed and ornate. Also, when shopping at Hindu supply stores, sometimes you'll even come across images of Christ or Christian saints. So in and of itself, I don't personally think there would be anything "wrong" with housing a saint in a shrine intended for a Hindu deity.

If you decide to use it for that purpose, I would suggest cleansing it gently by wiping it down with a bit of Chinese Wash diluted in water and fumigating it with Van Van incense. Not to strip it of anything or "repurpose" it, rather just to have a clean, fresh spiritual base to start from. From there, you could dedicate it specifically for St Cyprian. ConjureMan Ali published an amazing book that gives a wonderful rite for consecrating an altar for St Cyprian. The title is St. Cyprian: The Saint of Necromancers and it is available through Lucky Mojo. I very highly recommend it for anyone interested in working with this saint. Lucky Mojo also has an entire line of products dedicated to this wonderful saint.

On the other hand, if you chose to use the puja mandir for a Hindu deity, Lucky Mojo has a Hindu deity line of products available. They also offer statues, prints, lingam, and dhoop incense among many other products. There's much to choose from. :D

Just my two cents.

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 am

WOW!
I'm impressed with all the information on Hindu deities.

What is the best Hindu deity to work with to work through/remove depression?
I have prayed to Ganesh, Shiva, Durga, Laxmi, Saraswati, Krishna.

Can you work with Hindu deities along side Saints?

I currently write out something like Dear God, Lord Ganesh, Jesus Christ, Arch Angel Michael, St. Dymphna, St. Anthony, Guardian angles ... etc. Please help <name> overcome depression and ...etc. Thank you, Amen

Thanks for any information on this.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:59 am

stelz ased,"Are there any "picky" deities in Hoodoo, who don't work well with Eastern deities?"

Well, because hoodoo is primarily Protestant Christian, it only has ONE deity -- Johvah, Lord, God, or whatever you please to call him. His "pickiness" is clearly stated in His scriptures -- "Thou shalt have no God before me." -- which, loosely translated, means, "Worship Me first."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 am

Worded my post badly, I should have said Saints, not deities. *smacks head* Apologies.

But you've answered my question, the Saints would operate the same way. :) Thank you!

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

hi guys!

not sure what to do in regards of Shiva, i just made her a mini-altar for her to bless my ganja seeds :) but of course! I want those seeds to be blessed because i want good strains and i dont anything to happen.I know Shiva is the Ganja god or goddess but I am not sure how to thank Shiva or what colors he/she likes... Any comments welcome, for now theres a candle on top of the seeds (its all safe no worries) and a glass of water :) i dont have any fresh flowers to give but i can give some :)

maybe i can give some grass or a dubbie? :)
Bless it Be!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Burning Shiva incense burned regularly and keeping a Siva linga stone on which offerings are made at the altar would be appropriate as would be doing regular puja. You can read more about Him here: http://www.luckymojo.com/siva.html

If you're interested in developing a relationship with Lord Siva, consider booking a coaching session with one of the AIRR workers that works with the Hindu pantheon for guidance: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Tradition
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:49 pm

berlingreen, it is a good idea to fully understand the deity that you want to develop a relationship with before jumping in and building an altar. The Hindu tradition is very much alive and so are their gods. There are specific ways to honor them, pray to them, and develop connection for blessings. I agree completely with aura that you should speak with a practitioner that works with Hindu deities first.

(There is also a ton of information online just through Google. You might consider starting to read some of the stories of Shiva to get an starting picture.)

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi guys!

many thanx!

the idea of pija sounds great as i cleansed my chakras using pija mantra :) I could do this with Shiva indeed! I love it! I have also studied some various offerings, I of course have shiva incense!!! :) and i am giving him rudahkshra beads... water and candle... :)

i do not wish to work with shiva per say but i would shiva to look after my strains, i am planning to put his foto in my grow room as well :) it is HIS plant and it would be lovely to be blessed as a grower by him :)

Because I am new to hoodoo and a tight scholar i read everything i can! but of course human experiences are always great accounts of experience :)

I am looking for my patron saints, and i feel st peter has worked well with me to get a job and he is great at opening door so i might look after him and he might look after me but for now it is still at experimental level :)
Bless it Be!

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 am

I plan on opening an etsy shop that sells prayer beads and other spiritual jewelry. I've been drawn to working with Saraswati to help keep my creative juice flowing,but I'm not sure if that's appropriate since it doesn't have to do with traditional arts like poetry and music.Sorry if this seems like a silly question,I just don't want to waste Her's or mine's time.Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, charityrose13,
You know, sometimes the deities call us and tell us that they want to help.
Maybe this is what's happening with you.
If your feelings are strong, then maybe it's a sign from this deity.
It's up to you but, I'd go for it!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:46 pm

I notice there's not much talk about Hanuman even though LM sell his products.I'd love to hear about how other have worked with him in conjure and their experience with the products.Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, charityrose13 ,

Have you looked at this page??? http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Hanuman

Lots of information there!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sash_26

Unread post by sash_26 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:04 am

Thankyou lovely lord Ganesh for being there for me and guiding me and removing my obstacles. You have been there for me through out the years and please continue to bless me in the days to come. I love you very much.❤️

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”