• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:38 am

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: What will best compliment my honey jar?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:32 pm

First you need to establish a schedule that you are going to burn on the honey jar. Most people do it monday, wednesday, Friday, however consistently burning it once a week on any of those days would be sufficient. BUT you must be consistent to get what you want.

Next, I would probably go back and purchase some more effective herbs that are more aligned with your intentions such as balms of gilead, damiana, and some violet leaf, and put them inside your honey jar. OR you can purchase a reconciliation vigil candle back up the work you have already done. This will help with the healing of this relationship.

I would actually consider doing a love uncrossing candle to remove any negativity that prevents your relationship from being reconciled, and better than it was before. For this you can get some uncrossing oil, or powder, with some rose petals, put it on a half red and black candle.

To ignite the feelings, I would do a love me spell kit.

As for the rushing of events, I would not rush things faster than they already are happening. I say this because you do not want a crappy relationship again, and for it to go to crap again. It is easier for things to be slow and steady rather than rush things for it to only fall apart. In addition, hoodoo can only address so much, and you must make sure you address those things that made this relationship fall apart in the first place which would be the addiction, pain, and whatever else. If he still has that addiction, or whoever had it, then you might want to think twice about engaging in this relationship.

Lastly, you need to get a reading to see if you should even pursue this relationship, and if it is healthy for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

I agree with starsinthesky7 (who gives great advice BTW) consider a reading and move forward on the uncrossing to remove the negativity followed by the honey jar which works great to keep things sweet.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ghostsong » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks for your helpful responses Starsinthesky7,

First you need to establish a schedule that you are going to burn on the honey jar. Most people do it monday, wednesday, Friday, however consistently burning it once a week on any of those days would be sufficient. BUT you must be consistent to get what you want. Next, I would probably go back and purchase some more effective herbs that are more aligned with your intentions such as balms of gilead, damiana, and some violet leaf, and put them inside your honey jar. OR you can purchase a reconciliation vigil candle back up the work you have already done.

My original plan was to burn it every night for a week or two and then to slow down and burn only, like you said, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Because I've already screwed this rhythm up twice, do you feel it would be better to move ahead onto your other suggestions first, and get the more-appropriate herbs before I decide to begin burning on the jar again or should I resume work on Monday? Another question, I sealed the lid the honey jar shut with sealing wax, do you feel it's alright to open it, add the herbs, and re-seal? Also, I have a Chuparosa vigil that I was going to burn along with the jar on Fridays only... in fact, I did burn it two Fridays ago (last Friday is when I wasn't able to burn on the jar). Do you think I could use the same idea for the reconciliation vigil & burn it along with the jar on Fridays? Or was I maybe over doing it?

I would actually consider doing a love uncrossing candle to remove any negativity that prevents your relationship from being reconciled, and better than it was before. For this you can get some uncrossing oil, or powder, with some rose petals, put it on a half red and black candle.

Great idea, I'll definitely try this. I'll have to order the uncrossing oil/powder from Lucky Mojo, so unfortunately this isn't something I will be able to do while he is still in town as he's leaving on Thursday. It's not that I won't be seeing him again in a couple of months, I just wanted to leave an "impression" on him while he's down here so that he'll keep me in his thoughts while he's away. Do purely those perfume oils work at all, I wonder. I just don't see how they would considering this is ROOTwork, you know?

To ignite the feelings, I would do a love me spell kit.

I will try this. Would it be okay to order the kit and work it when I receive it, even though I won't be actually seeing him next in late May... or would it be better to wait on working the kit until right before I see him again?

As for the rushing of events, I would not rush things faster than they already are happening. I say this because you do not want a crappy relationship again, and for it to go to crap again. It is easier for things to be slow and steady rather than rush things for it to only fall apart.

Yes, I completely agree. I choose to work the honey jar first so I could pace myself. I know it's going to take time, and I'm perfectly fine with that, I just want to feel more ensured that I'm on the path to reconciliation. I've had little over a year and a half to realize that I care enough for him to jeopardize the possibility of heartbreak again. I definitely don't want this rushed but I would like to see a strong healing process between us begin.

If he still has that addiction, or whoever had it, then you might want to think twice about engaging in this relationship.

This is not really a problem anymore other than the memory of painful things we did to each other in the past. We're both in recovery, and I realize a relationship between people in recovery isn't the best idea however we've both moved on from that lifestyle and have no intent or interest in going back. If I felt that being with him would ultimately be a repeat of what already happened, I wouldn't pursue it. Anyway, it's just hard because we messed things up between us so much before. We both genuinely care for and love each other, we just haven't made things right between us. Whether lovers or just friends, I honestly just want to repair what's been damaged. I will try and get a reading soon to get a better idea of how to approach this. I looked on the Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers page and found someone on the list who lives only 10-15 mins away from me. Do you know if most of the readers do their readings online or in person?

Anyways, thanks so much for all of your help. It really is appreciated and as jwmcclin said, you've given me great advice. Oh, and sorry for my long posts - I have lots of questions I'd like to get opinions on, haha.
ghostsong

Unread postby j82 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:36 pm

you might want to look into blessing/healing work. you can dress a white figure candle and dress it with the oils, pick the herbs that appeal to you best for the situation ( or refer to cats book its amazing). blessing products and healing products can both be used to heal both physical and emotinal issues.
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Why do a schedule of lighting that you keep on not following through on? I understand you want to be ambitious here,however, you need to find a schedule that you can handle, and be consistent. So you need to think about what you can do consistently, you can always increase it later on, or burn it on an extra day. Personally, I would continue work on the honey jar, and then add the more appropriate herbs when you get them. You can either open the honey jar, and put them in, or put them on the candle that you burn on top. For the reconciliation vigil, I would burn it on Monday (day of healing).

I would actually start with the love uncrossing candle FIRST to get rid of the negativity in this relationship. THEN proceed with the honey jar, and any other candles that you may do. The spell kit I would start when you get it if that is a feasible time for you to do it. It will give the spell kit time to start manifesting.

As for the AIRR rootworker, you need to call and browse their page to see how they conduct the reading. Some do strictly online, or phone, and others offer in person. So you need to call and see what they offer.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ghostsong » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm

The reason I missed burning on the honey jar are for, well, stupid and not well thought out reasons. Basically after seeing sudden improvement with how 'he' was treating me, I felt the honey jar was working... only to find that a few nights later he was very stand-off-ish and another girl was flirting with him. I was very hurt that night and let my emotions run wild, so I cried myself to sleep without lighting the jar. The second occasion is when I left to see him and our friends, intending fully to return home that night, only to wake up the next morning at my friends house. Both nights I drank, so I wasn't in a clear mind set and I obviously didn't give near a reasonable alloted time for the jar to work itself. Unfortunately, like I said, I wasn't thinking clearly. Anyway, obviously this has been a wake-up call and I've weighed what's more important - getting wasted, forgetting things or keeping a clear mind so I can focus on what matters. Yes, I've chosen the latter. You are absolutely right though, I didn't have my jar burning schedule in perspective with what other activities I'd chosen to do. I got a little ahead of myself, thinking I'd be able to devout myself to two things at one time, each which required my presence and participation. If the jar needs consistency, then I will need to figure out a schedule that seems/feels right but is also something I'll be able to keep up with routinely.

Anyway, as far as "more appropriate herbs" goes, I looked through Cat's HH&RM book and found that I do currently have the following, love-drawing herbs:
- Catnip, Hibiscus, Passion Flower, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Rose buds, Rose hips, Star Anise, Tonka/love beans along with one fraudulent package of Adam & Eve root (although I believe I read somewhere that Cat said Balm of Gilead buds aren't a bad substitution).

I am going to order the herbs that you suggested for the jar as well, I was just wondering if you feel any of the above might be good to add as well. I wish I would of looked through ALL the dried herbs I have instead of just newly bought ones when preparing my honey jar.

Thanks again everyone, especially Starsinthesky7, for helping me so much with this issue. You've given me a lot to think over and have clarified several things of confusion for me. When I feel I have gained enough rootwork knowledge to help others, I will pass everything down that was kindly enough passed down to me (like you seem to be doing). This might seem sappy, but I am just very appreciative of any helpful advice or knowledge that given.

p.s. I know I tend to babble on when I write and because of this I also let out maybe a little too much information. That's just me, but if it's more bothersome than it is helpful to those responding... tell me so I know to get to the point a little more directly next time. As you can see, this is only my third post so I'm not yet accustomed as to what might yield a more likely response. Thanks again.
ghostsong

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 am

Reconciliation work is tough coz it comes with a lot of stress and baggage. Or doing love work on someone who currently doesn't seem to want to be with you is tough anyway - when you're here to think about/watch over your prospect with someone and care for that person, who's there to care for you? For this reason I can understand why you'd spill details in your post, and you also want to explain your reasons/workings so others can give helpful responses.

But as many fellow members have noted, you don't want to discuss your work in public, e.g. when a honey jar is ongoing, I wouldn't post details about how the candles are burning, etc. and ask for others' opinions. Or, I wouldn't explain why I'm doing or not doing certain things with a particular spell, unless I absolutely have to ask a question about it (and even then I'd be a little brief/evasive, just enough info to elaborate on my purpose). That's because you need to keep the energy of your work (and readings, if you get them) clean. Thoughts are things, yours or others'.

That said, Stars gave good advice (as always!) about uncrossing work. I always do a 13 herb bath too a bit before I start any major work, then a road opening bath (or three of them) plus candle work, then move onto what needs to be done. It's hard for us to say what exactly you need to do unless you get a reading to identify the issues and how to tackle them. I'd advise you to get one too so you can work out a game plan - your results will manifest faster that way.

Good luck.
cabriellenil

Re: Which apple conjure to work for love?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 am

Goldman, in response to your recent set of questions:

1) I have never been fond of the apple rotting alone in the container. I prefer to grow a plant on it, for reasons described at (2) below.

2) If you have qualms about growing house plants, you can bury the open container with the apple at the base of an already-growing large tree or shrub outdoors. The point of having a plant on it is that the plant's roots reach down and draw up the energy as the apple decomposes, and spread that energy into the world, the same way a candle would spread the energy from a glass jar or bottle honey spell.

3) No, this is a container spell. You are missing the point if you don't contain it. In African American folk-magic, most magical iems are tied, wrapped, or contained. This is an important part of their preparation and a characteristic of our tadition.

4) Of course you can add personal concerns -- that is what personalizes and links the spell to you and the one with whom you seek to reconcile!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread postby divinedaughter » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:39 pm

I have read the instructions regarding the preparation of the honey jar

However, I see that it requires hair. Although I would be able to get access to his hair, I have his semen and I feel adding this along with my fluids in place of our hair would create a more powerful result

Can someone shed some light on this for me please?

PEACE AND LIGHT

divinedaughter
divinedaughter

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Personal concerns come in all types. Semen is more personal than hair, so use it freely if you have it. Mix it with your own sexual fluids -- for reconciliation you want and even balance of the two individuals, blended together in harmony.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Honey Jar

Unread postby blovinglife » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Does a honey jar lose is effectiveness if the subject walks in and sees the candle burning on it? If so, what should I do?

Thanks!
blovinglife

Re: Honey Jar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Not necessarily, and they probably don't even know that it is concerning them. I would continue with the honey jar just as is, and if you are concerned about them seeing it then in the future be more discreet about it, or burn it when they are not home. You will be fine though.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby divinedaughter » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 am

Thanks Miss Cat! Does it matter that I have had it for several days in the open? I placed it in a glass dish and covered it but it is now dry.

I KNOW I am not going to get another opportunity to get this from him again as he is shutting down the lines of communication and has stated he is moving out of our home the 2nd week of April.

Can anyone suggest any other work that may be helpful? He is my husband of 7 years (this May) and I am deathly afraid of losing this man and my best friend.

PEACE AND LIGHT
divinedaughter

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am

No, it doesn't matter if the semen is dried.

You need a reading to see what is really going on, and what magical acts are most likely to successful in your individual case. Also, you may wish to hire the working to do some work on your behalf if it's appropriate.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Dear Johannes,

How would one go about taking the measure of someones house or car and how can that be applied to a reconciliation Honey Jar spell ?

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Re: reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Coco, taking a measure is to measure the person's genitals. It is a form of personal concern. It might be placed in a honey jar, but it is more often carried in a mojo bag.

Measuring their house or car would have no relevance to a reconciliation honey jar, which is the topic of this thread.

Good
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Sweet Jars and The Doctrine of Signatures

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Sweet Jars and The Doctrine of Signatures

I have been thinking about the use of sweet jar spells .How some use honey,others cane sugar and still others use syrup.

While using what you have on hand is practical, can the sweet jar be made more effective if consulted with the Doctrine of Signatures?

Is Sugar Beet sugar a better choice ingredient for a female target due to the womb-like shape of the beet and that the part used grows underground in darkness.

Would beet sugar be a good choice for secret loves due to that hidden nature of the beet.

Is corn syrup more male in nature due to the shape of corn and it grows above ground?

Would Honey be better for love paired with communication. The nature of bees is to be in constant communication with each other and the hive. That energy is in the honey.
Could a Honey be a better choice for making contact with someone who is distant. Raw honey dose not spoil and thousand year old honey found in Egyptian Tombs was still edible.
Can honey be a better choice for a lasting love ?

Maple Syrup ,made from sap that runs in the early spring. Could that be used for passion and sex, getting those juices flowing?

Can the same be said for cane juices and passion?

Agave nectar comes from a cactus. How about a agave sweet jar for a relationship that has hit a dry spell?

Would those connections from plant to spell jar make your work more powerful?

Can creating links of understanding between a plants properties and your spell intentions produce a more meaningful work?

Is this a way to befriend the spirit of the plant in Hoodoo? I look forward to your ideas.

Just a little Bon-Bon for the Hoodoo mind. :)

YMHS,

C
HeactesHeart

Unread postby divinedaughter » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Thx Devi. I am so overwhelmed with emotion it is hard to know what the right thing to do is at this time.

I agree I need to have a divination done to gain some insight into his motivation right now. I have been looking on the AIRR website and have come across several profiles that look promising.

Is there anyone out there than can recommend a good reader/worker from their own personal experience?

PEACE AND LIGHT,

Divine
divinedaughter

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 pm

I have had a reading with Miss Bri and I love her. She is a very sweet person and I believe she is on target. Miss Cat reads too you know. I havent gotten the opportunity to work with her yet but I will sometime. Best of luck to you. Keep having faith. Get your reading and go from there. I wish you all the best in this. Also- I have used semen that I had on a tissue in a honey jar before.
MysticRootworker

Re: Sweet Jars and The Doctrine of Signatures

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:24 pm

As usual Coco- so very interesting! I am going to be making a new honey jar soon..... Gonna take this all into consideration!
MysticRootworker

Unread postby divinedaughter » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Thx to everyone for their replies

I will post an update once I get the reading and begin work

PEACE AND LIGHT,

Divine
divinedaughter

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Excellent food for thought, Coco.

Historically, what people used in their sweetening spells is whatever they had on hand, but with more choices in today's world of commercial transport and gourmet shopping, we can choose whatever we like.

I'd like to add that there are literally hundreds of different types of honey, gathered from as many different plants -- and those plants may themselves have magical ascriptions. At Lucky Mojo, we work with a friendly bee-keeper to select different varieties of honey for our different honey jars. :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Definately interesting thought path there, Coco! You may very well be on to something.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:21 pm

I quite simply use stuff that I like the taste of. Therfore, my sweet jars tend to be made with blackstrap molasses or maple syrup. What you say is really interesting and a good thought, but I personally wouldn't use a sweetner that I didn't enjoy the taste of.
NotDorianGray

Re: Best Colors For Love Honey Jar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 am

Moondancer wrote, "the magic ultimately comes from you the petitioner"

This belief is not the basis of hoodoo. It is, however, the basis of Neo-Pagan magic and New Age affirmation magic.

In hoodoo we work with spirits and with God.

The spirits may include those of angels, ancestors, the dead, animals, and herbs; even minerals are considered to be alive and to be spiritually aware.

Thus "the magic" -- our successful jobs -- are the result of our working with our spiritual allies, and in order to get them to affect the target of our desires, we may also require the name, the birthdate, and a physical link to the person we are working on, so that the spirits know where to go.

We may additionally add visual reinforcement to our work in the form of special colours for our candles, cloth bags, or altar coverings, in order to help us focus our intentions better and to attract like-minded spirits -- but in the end, it is the SPIRITS and our PRAYERS, not a candle colour and not our mere selves -- that accomplish the work.

In the honey jar work, and with sweetening spells in general, we are either working with the honey that bees have extracted and refined from sweet nectar-rich flowers or with the sweet refined essences of plants. These flowering plants (and the bees) are our spiritual allies. Because many flowers that smell sweet and attract bees are pink and red, and because the menstrual blood or oestral blood of mammals is red, and because babies are born with blood, we look to colours like pink for romance and red for the passion that leads to sex and birth.

But here's the thing: In hoodoo, it is not only about US -- it is about SPIRIT and PRAYER, so a pink candle is more significant if we carve it with our lover's name and smear it with an oil made with sweet flower essences and with our mentrual blood, and place it on top of a honey jar in which we have captured the physical tokens of our lover -- hair, fingernails, a photo, a name and birthdate. Then we pray -- we call on our ancestors who had happy marriages to come to our aid, we call on the sweetness of the honey and the way that the bees made it from nectar to refine the sweetness in our lovers' heart, we ask the spirits of the beautiful sweet roses and honeysuckle and the reckless sexual abandon of the juniper berries, and the spicy heat of ginger to infuse and enflame the mind and body of the one we love.

It is the whole company of spirits and allies, not just "the practitioner" that accomplishes this work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

This matches well with the tradition of matching the sweetener to the color of the targets skin.
J Simulcik

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Love the thought! This is good stuff!
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Re: Honey Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Wonderfully said, Miss cat!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Did I Mess Up? Honey Jar with Loose Herbs

Unread postby Simpleme » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:14 am

oh wow I didn't throw away the left overs from my jar at a cross roads when I washed out my jar to start over. I threw it in the targers flower garden in front his house. Ah well its done. I'll just do a cleansing and start my jar again and pray for the best.
Simpleme

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 am

Thank you Miss Cat that was just what I needed to read today!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby spellyshelly » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 pm

hi guys

I just wanted to get everyones thoughts I am currently working my honey jar on a picture box spell that I have done on my ex, is it a good idea to combine them? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

:D thanks

shelly
spellyshelly

Honey jar with candy idea

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 am

I've tried a search and could find nothing, its just an idea that came to me last night.

I got some sweet, called hard boiled sweets in the UK (similar to Jolly Ranchers), they were Cinnamon & Ginger. The sweets are cinnamon on the outside and after sucking them for a few minutes they reveal the ginger section of the sweet, I was wondering if they could be used in a Honey Jar because the honey would penetrate the cinnamon layer after a few days/weeks to reveal the ginger layer, sort of building up to the hot passion over time.

Just a thought, because I have a lot of them and a lot of free time as you can tell :lol:
gbenson

Re: Honey jar with candy idea

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 am

I would use regular cinnamon and ginger, not sweets coz they've been processed.
cabriellenil

Re: Best Colors For Love Honey Jar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:56 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Moondancer wrote, "the magic ultimately comes from you the petitioner"

SOOO funny because someone just told me this today that comes from a neopagan background. They could not understand why I had some many herbs lol.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 am

While I understand that particular position on magic, it's not like the NeoPagan traditions don't use tools and herbalism. I spent a good many years within that paradigm when I was first exploring my spirituality, and I never personally ran across the idea that crystals, herbs and the like weren't contributing something to the mix. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just sit there and chant or pray or something? It seems odd to me that all of a sudden this idea that it's all useless without the magician is so prevalent. I get the perspective that the magician somehow "activates" the items (which I don't agree with, and think that misunderstood concepts came into play regarding the nature of working with the spirits or energies of those substances), but if natural items don't have inherent spiritual value then why are they being used in the first place? Yes, the practitioner acts as a conductor for the orchestra of natural items to get them to play the same tune for a trick - but they have power as-is. That seems obvious. I dunno. There seem to be a lot of confused ideas about things nowadays.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey jar with candy idea

Unread postby chy clayton s » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 am

I make my own candied ginger with cinnamon - never thought about adding it to a jar. thx
chy clayton s

Can you make a honey jar on situation rather than a person

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if one can make a honey jar on a situation rather than particular person. The situation which not include another person. Like for example health or money in general.

Thank you.
skyme714

Re: Can you make a honey jar on situation rather than a person

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Honey jars are made to sweeten people. There are are other kinds of spells used for general situations like the improvement of health.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Honey jars are definately used to sweeten people, though I have heard of "sweetening" money towards you. I believe Starr mentions such on her website. You can find the link on her AIRR page.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Thank you, ConjureMan, I will check it out.
Thank you, Miss Cat!
skyme714

Re: red skull with honey jar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 pm

This sounds strange to me too -- but the truth is, you are working with a rootworker so it is up to you to keep working with that person.

Imagine i ran a car repair shop and you came in to see me and said, "Hey, i'm having my car repaired by some other mechanic and he said ..."

See what i mean? You're asking the wrong people here.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: HOW DO U DISPOSE OF A HONEY JAR?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Um...why would you want to dispose of it at a crossroads OR even running water. DO you want the person to leave you again?

Honey jar disposal is typically done

1) when one has decided that the work, for whatever reason, is not going to be accomplished,

2) when one has changed one's mind about the work,

3) when the work is accomplished and one no longer need those people to be sweet.

starsinthesky7's question, quoted above, seems to have been predicated on the notion that all honey jars are made for love, but such is not the case. Many of them are made for court cases, job-getting, loan approvals, and the like. If, for instance, the court case is over and you won, you no longer need to keep the jury and judge sweet to you. In that case, ritaul disposal of the honey jar, at a crossroads, in running water, or, my favourite, by opening the jar and giving the honey to a nest of ants, is perfectly appropriate.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Honey Jar to Sweeten Mom to Boyfriend

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:24 pm

For "unconditional love and sympathy" to sweeten your mom to your bBoyfriend: Angelica Root, Motherwort herb, Balm of Gilead Buds, Basil herb, Periwinkle herb, Flax seed, Althaea herb.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Hummingbird » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Hello,

I'm doing a honey jar for some investors who I am approaching for business loans. I'm not sure I'm using the right herbs.

The herbs I'm using in the jar are:

Calamus Root
Irish Moss
Cinnanamon
All Spice
Alfalfa
Licorice Root

I'm also adding:

Money drawing oil
essense of bend over oil
crown of success oil
Victory oil

I do not have any 5 finger grass so I'm unable to add it.

Am I on the correct track in using these herbs and oils??

Thank you
Hummingbird

Re: Honey Jar for Investors??

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Those are good, although as i have noted before, i would go easy on Essence of Bend-Over in a honey jar. It can be used as a convincer, but it has a coercive or even punitive angle to it, and it should not be used alone in a sugar jar ir honey jar, but should be added to other oils appropriate to the work, such as Court Case, Love Me, Stay With Me, Pay Me, Fire of Love, or whatever the primary intention is for the spell.

In your case, i'd get some Five Finger Grass too, to add to the packet, because it is so traditional for use when asking for financial favours.

HER-FIV-LEAF
Five-Finger Grass Leaf
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

honey jar spell details...

Unread postby gert666 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:45 am

i am going to attempt a honey jar spell in the fashion prescribed by cat yronwode on the honeyy jar spell page.
Camphor: i do want to clear negative residue from the past, so the camphor does appeal to me. however being hard up for real pure camphor i wwas thinking of substituting campho-phenique which i have heard you can do.
Hair/Personal Effects: so i don't have any of his hair, but i have photographs. the instructions seemed pretty staunch on the hair being the thing but i think photos will work too. correct?
any advice is more than welcome and will be taken under careful advisement. i have been thinking a lot about this spell and i thnk it sounds benign and beneficient and sweet for lack of a better word. i am looking forward to it!
gert
gert666

Re: honey jar spell details...

Unread postby j82 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 am

you can substitute the hair but realize that you will most likely not have as strong of a honey jar. In cats book she outlines personal concerns in order of power, and hair is called for this spell. Many people have had success with pictures just work the jar often. Id definetly get a piece of hair and make another jar asap.
j82

Re: honey jar spell details...

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 am

Hello.

gert666 wrote:Camphor: i do want to clear negative residue from the past, so the camphor does appeal to me. however being hard up for real pure camphor i wwas thinking of substituting campho-phenique which i have heard you can do.

LuckyMojo sells camphor squares,you can order them here : http://www.herb-magic.com/camphor-resin-incense.html

gert666 wrote:Hair/Personal Effects: so i don't have any of his hair, but i have photographs. the instructions seemed pretty staunch on the hair being the thing but i think photos will work too. correct?

A photo is not nearly as strong as something from the person, so your have a weaker link, so your work may not be as effective or it may fail outright, but if the photo is all you got, use it, but do your best to get something better as soon as you can
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: Honey Jar for Investors??

Unread postby Hummingbird » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:09 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Those are good. I'd get some Five Finger Grass too, because it is so traditional for use when asking for financial favours.

FIVE FINGER GRASS
For success in all the things that five fingers can do, to get others to do you favours.
$3.00
HER-FIV-LEAF

Thank You.

I am ordering the five finger grass. Have a lovely evening.
Hummingbird

Unread postby misstee23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 pm

ive used honey pot on my bf b4, noe we break up can you use the same honey pot for this job
misstee23

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am

No, do not reuse a honey jar. I mean, you could re-use the jar if you wanted to if you spiritually cleansed it very well. But don't re-use the honey.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

reconciliation honey jar, balm of gilead buds included?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 am

for the reconciliation honey jar, does the love herbs included contain balm of gilead buds in them?

i ask because if they don't i will need to add the item to my order.

thanks all
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Re: reconciliation honey jar, balm of gilead buds included?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 am

If you are ordering the honey jar from LM, everything needed is included.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby doughnut_hand » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 am

using menstruation in a honey jar?
would this make it more powerful??
or would this be wrong
doughnut_hand

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am

The short answer to your question is "yes." The long answer is as follows:

(1)
LOVE HERBS MIXTURE
9 herbs alleged to draw love, romance, and sexual affection dressed with Nine Love Oils.
$4.00 HEZ-MIX-LOV9
is a full-sized pack of herbs and this mix does not contain Balm of Gilead Buds,

(2)
RECONCILIATION & RETURN, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
$16.00 SPL-HON-RECO
is a honey jar spell kit that contains a mini-pack of Love Herbs Mixture plus a pair of Balm of Gilead Buds.

(3)
LOVE, ROMANCE, FRIENDSHIP, SEXUALITY, FERTILITY Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
$16.00 SPL-HON-LOVE
is a honey jar spell kit that contains a mini-pack of Love Herbs Mixture, but no Balm of Gilead Buds.

All Lucky Mojo honey jars come complete with 1 candle, 1 star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs, 1 sheet parchment paper, and 1 jar of honey, plus full instructions. Order an extra dozen altar-light candles to keep the good work going.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 am

thank you Ms. Cat and jmcclin!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

my honey jar leaked...

Unread postby y2241 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm

hello everyone

i packed my honey jar in my suitcase when i travel and i just found out that i didn't tighten up completely so honey leaked out during the flight. now there's only half as much honey left in the jar... do i have to redo it or it's fine for me to keep working on it?

thank you for ur reply in advance
y2241

Re: my honey jar leaked...

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 pm

You do not have to re do it. I mean if you felt inclined you could simply re open it, and add some honey and some more of the ingredients you already had in there. If not, then you should be fine.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Stinkycat » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:(2)
RECONCILIATION & RETURN, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
$16.00 SPL-HON-RECO
is a honey jar spell kit that contains a mini-pack of Love Herbs Mixture plus a pair of Balm of Gilead Buds.

I have never worked with Balm of Gilead but intend to purchase some, tonight actually. Are they generally used in pairs? I ask because I intend to make two dollbabies, one for myself, the other for my boyfriend (we are separated at the moment), should I put one bud into each dollbaby?
Stinkycat

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Yes, they are used in pairs, put into oils in pairs, and so forth. See Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic for more details. Order

HER-BAL-BUDS Herb Balm of Gilead Buds $3.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo