• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:15 pm

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Honey Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Wonderfully said, Miss cat!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Did I Mess Up? Honey Jar with Loose Herbs

Unread postby Simpleme » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:14 am

oh wow I didn't throw away the left overs from my jar at a cross roads when I washed out my jar to start over. I threw it in the targers flower garden in front his house. Ah well its done. I'll just do a cleansing and start my jar again and pray for the best.
Simpleme

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 am

Thank you Miss Cat that was just what I needed to read today!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread postby spellyshelly » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 pm

hi guys

I just wanted to get everyones thoughts I am currently working my honey jar on a picture box spell that I have done on my ex, is it a good idea to combine them? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

:D thanks

shelly
spellyshelly

Honey jar with candy idea

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 am

I've tried a search and could find nothing, its just an idea that came to me last night.

I got some sweet, called hard boiled sweets in the UK (similar to Jolly Ranchers), they were Cinnamon & Ginger. The sweets are cinnamon on the outside and after sucking them for a few minutes they reveal the ginger section of the sweet, I was wondering if they could be used in a Honey Jar because the honey would penetrate the cinnamon layer after a few days/weeks to reveal the ginger layer, sort of building up to the hot passion over time.

Just a thought, because I have a lot of them and a lot of free time as you can tell :lol:
gbenson

Re: Honey jar with candy idea

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 am

I would use regular cinnamon and ginger, not sweets coz they've been processed.
cabriellenil

Re: Best Colors For Love Honey Jar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:56 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Moondancer wrote, "the magic ultimately comes from you the petitioner"

SOOO funny because someone just told me this today that comes from a neopagan background. They could not understand why I had some many herbs lol.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 am

While I understand that particular position on magic, it's not like the NeoPagan traditions don't use tools and herbalism. I spent a good many years within that paradigm when I was first exploring my spirituality, and I never personally ran across the idea that crystals, herbs and the like weren't contributing something to the mix. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just sit there and chant or pray or something? It seems odd to me that all of a sudden this idea that it's all useless without the magician is so prevalent. I get the perspective that the magician somehow "activates" the items (which I don't agree with, and think that misunderstood concepts came into play regarding the nature of working with the spirits or energies of those substances), but if natural items don't have inherent spiritual value then why are they being used in the first place? Yes, the practitioner acts as a conductor for the orchestra of natural items to get them to play the same tune for a trick - but they have power as-is. That seems obvious. I dunno. There seem to be a lot of confused ideas about things nowadays.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey jar with candy idea

Unread postby chy clayton s » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 am

I make my own candied ginger with cinnamon - never thought about adding it to a jar. thx
chy clayton s

Can you make a honey jar on situation rather than a person

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if one can make a honey jar on a situation rather than particular person. The situation which not include another person. Like for example health or money in general.

Thank you.
skyme714

Re: Can you make a honey jar on situation rather than a person

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Honey jars are made to sweeten people. There are are other kinds of spells used for general situations like the improvement of health.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Honey jars are definately used to sweeten people, though I have heard of "sweetening" money towards you. I believe Starr mentions such on her website. You can find the link on her AIRR page.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Thank you, ConjureMan, I will check it out.
Thank you, Miss Cat!
skyme714

Re: red skull with honey jar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 pm

This sounds strange to me too -- but the truth is, you are working with a rootworker so it is up to you to keep working with that person.

Imagine i ran a car repair shop and you came in to see me and said, "Hey, i'm having my car repaired by some other mechanic and he said ..."

See what i mean? You're asking the wrong people here.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: HOW DO U DISPOSE OF A HONEY JAR?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Um...why would you want to dispose of it at a crossroads OR even running water. DO you want the person to leave you again?

Honey jar disposal is typically done

1) when one has decided that the work, for whatever reason, is not going to be accomplished,

2) when one has changed one's mind about the work,

3) when the work is accomplished and one no longer need those people to be sweet.

starsinthesky7's question, quoted above, seems to have been predicated on the notion that all honey jars are made for love, but such is not the case. Many of them are made for court cases, job-getting, loan approvals, and the like. If, for instance, the court case is over and you won, you no longer need to keep the jury and judge sweet to you. In that case, ritaul disposal of the honey jar, at a crossroads, in running water, or, my favourite, by opening the jar and giving the honey to a nest of ants, is perfectly appropriate.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Honey Jar to Sweeten Mom to Boyfriend

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:24 pm

For "unconditional love and sympathy" to sweeten your mom to your bBoyfriend: Angelica Root, Motherwort herb, Balm of Gilead Buds, Basil herb, Periwinkle herb, Flax seed, Althaea herb.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Hummingbird » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Hello,

I'm doing a honey jar for some investors who I am approaching for business loans. I'm not sure I'm using the right herbs.

The herbs I'm using in the jar are:

Calamus Root
Irish Moss
Cinnanamon
All Spice
Alfalfa
Licorice Root

I'm also adding:

Money drawing oil
essense of bend over oil
crown of success oil
Victory oil

I do not have any 5 finger grass so I'm unable to add it.

Am I on the correct track in using these herbs and oils??

Thank you
Hummingbird

Re: Honey Jar for Investors??

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Those are good, although as i have noted before, i would go easy on Essence of Bend-Over in a honey jar. It can be used as a convincer, but it has a coercive or even punitive angle to it, and it should not be used alone in a sugar jar ir honey jar, but should be added to other oils appropriate to the work, such as Court Case, Love Me, Stay With Me, Pay Me, Fire of Love, or whatever the primary intention is for the spell.

In your case, i'd get some Five Finger Grass too, to add to the packet, because it is so traditional for use when asking for financial favours.

HER-FIV-LEAF
Five-Finger Grass Leaf
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

honey jar spell details...

Unread postby gert666 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:45 am

i am going to attempt a honey jar spell in the fashion prescribed by cat yronwode on the honeyy jar spell page.
Camphor: i do want to clear negative residue from the past, so the camphor does appeal to me. however being hard up for real pure camphor i wwas thinking of substituting campho-phenique which i have heard you can do.
Hair/Personal Effects: so i don't have any of his hair, but i have photographs. the instructions seemed pretty staunch on the hair being the thing but i think photos will work too. correct?
any advice is more than welcome and will be taken under careful advisement. i have been thinking a lot about this spell and i thnk it sounds benign and beneficient and sweet for lack of a better word. i am looking forward to it!
gert
gert666

Re: honey jar spell details...

Unread postby j82 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 am

you can substitute the hair but realize that you will most likely not have as strong of a honey jar. In cats book she outlines personal concerns in order of power, and hair is called for this spell. Many people have had success with pictures just work the jar often. Id definetly get a piece of hair and make another jar asap.
j82

Re: honey jar spell details...

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 am

Hello.

gert666 wrote:Camphor: i do want to clear negative residue from the past, so the camphor does appeal to me. however being hard up for real pure camphor i wwas thinking of substituting campho-phenique which i have heard you can do.

LuckyMojo sells camphor squares,you can order them here : http://www.herb-magic.com/camphor-resin-incense.html

gert666 wrote:Hair/Personal Effects: so i don't have any of his hair, but i have photographs. the instructions seemed pretty staunch on the hair being the thing but i think photos will work too. correct?

A photo is not nearly as strong as something from the person, so your have a weaker link, so your work may not be as effective or it may fail outright, but if the photo is all you got, use it, but do your best to get something better as soon as you can
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: Honey Jar for Investors??

Unread postby Hummingbird » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:09 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Those are good. I'd get some Five Finger Grass too, because it is so traditional for use when asking for financial favours.

FIVE FINGER GRASS
For success in all the things that five fingers can do, to get others to do you favours.
$3.00
HER-FIV-LEAF

Thank You.

I am ordering the five finger grass. Have a lovely evening.
Hummingbird

Unread postby misstee23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 pm

ive used honey pot on my bf b4, noe we break up can you use the same honey pot for this job
misstee23

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am

No, do not reuse a honey jar. I mean, you could re-use the jar if you wanted to if you spiritually cleansed it very well. But don't re-use the honey.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

reconciliation honey jar, balm of gilead buds included?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 am

for the reconciliation honey jar, does the love herbs included contain balm of gilead buds in them?

i ask because if they don't i will need to add the item to my order.

thanks all
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Re: reconciliation honey jar, balm of gilead buds included?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 am

If you are ordering the honey jar from LM, everything needed is included.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby doughnut_hand » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 am

using menstruation in a honey jar?
would this make it more powerful??
or would this be wrong
doughnut_hand

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am

The short answer to your question is "yes." The long answer is as follows:

(1)
LOVE HERBS MIXTURE
9 herbs alleged to draw love, romance, and sexual affection dressed with Nine Love Oils.
$4.00 HEZ-MIX-LOV9
is a full-sized pack of herbs and this mix does not contain Balm of Gilead Buds,

(2)
RECONCILIATION & RETURN, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
$16.00 SPL-HON-RECO
is a honey jar spell kit that contains a mini-pack of Love Herbs Mixture plus a pair of Balm of Gilead Buds.

(3)
LOVE, ROMANCE, FRIENDSHIP, SEXUALITY, FERTILITY Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
$16.00 SPL-HON-LOVE
is a honey jar spell kit that contains a mini-pack of Love Herbs Mixture, but no Balm of Gilead Buds.

All Lucky Mojo honey jars come complete with 1 candle, 1 star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs, 1 sheet parchment paper, and 1 jar of honey, plus full instructions. Order an extra dozen altar-light candles to keep the good work going.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 am

thank you Ms. Cat and jmcclin!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

my honey jar leaked...

Unread postby y2241 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm

hello everyone

i packed my honey jar in my suitcase when i travel and i just found out that i didn't tighten up completely so honey leaked out during the flight. now there's only half as much honey left in the jar... do i have to redo it or it's fine for me to keep working on it?

thank you for ur reply in advance
y2241

Re: my honey jar leaked...

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 pm

You do not have to re do it. I mean if you felt inclined you could simply re open it, and add some honey and some more of the ingredients you already had in there. If not, then you should be fine.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lynda » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:(2)
RECONCILIATION & RETURN, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit
$16.00 SPL-HON-RECO
is a honey jar spell kit that contains a mini-pack of Love Herbs Mixture plus a pair of Balm of Gilead Buds.

I have never worked with Balm of Gilead but intend to purchase some, tonight actually. Are they generally used in pairs? I ask because I intend to make two dollbabies, one for myself, the other for my boyfriend (we are separated at the moment), should I put one bud into each dollbaby?
Lynda

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Yes, they are used in pairs, put into oils in pairs, and so forth. See Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic for more details. Order

HER-BAL-BUDS Herb Balm of Gilead Buds $3.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Time of Day to Start Honey Jar

Unread postby lunatrix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Is there a particular time of day to start a honey jar...is it better at night or in the morning or
any time goes?

Thanks!
lunatrix

Re: Time of Day to Start Honey Jar

Unread postby j82 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Cant speak for everyone but for love id think friday during the hour of venus. Though not everyone pays attention to that and does the work when needed. But burn the candles mon-weds-fri. Good luck
j82

Unread postby j82 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Opps here are two sites which help you locate planetary days and hours. one tells you how to calculate it the other tells you what hour is what. Hope its ok to post here. Sorry if I am wrong.

http://gwion.tripod.com/Magick-dir/hours.html

http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/hours.html
j82

Unread postby lunatrix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Thank you :D
lunatrix

honey jar!

Unread postby cutiepie » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 pm

hey, i am planning to buy a honey jar from here and see how it turns out for me. but im just wondering if i can put pictures of my target in the honey jar? and do i have to put mine also or can it just be his?. also im planning to put alot of oils in the jar to make it work very good. i was thinking to put love me oil, follow me boy, return to me, attraction, fire of love. do you think thats alright or can he become very obsessed if i put too much love oils,etc? just wondering. thanks.
cutiepie

Re: honey jar!

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:10 pm

The honey jar kit comes with instructions that will answer most of your questions. Neither adding more oil, or more types of oil will make your work more powerful. Just start simple and be heartfelt, you will be heard.
J Simulcik

Re: honey jar!

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm

The Honey jar kits will come with everything you'll need. Adding more doesn't translate to more power.

You can include a picture of you and him together or attach the faces of two seperate pictures of you and him with honey.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Reconciliation Honey Jar

Unread postby tom » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm

I have a question pertaining to a honey jar I've worked since December.

About a month ago, I stopped working my honey jar... It had been roughly three months since I started, and I've had spotty results with it. I decided to give it a break for a month, let things kinda happen. I am noticing some things happening at the moment, and I'd kinda like to pick up the honey jar again to add more energy to it..

Is it as simple as starting the work again? Is there anything else I should do?

-Tom
tom

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Yes, just pick up the work where you left off. I have done this many times with good results.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Can I do a Honey Jar for Bees ? Seriously.
My brother in Connecticut has an Apiary and lost three hives this winter to Colony Collapse Disorder.
He is now ordering Bees from Italy but there is no guarantee they wont be immune to what is affecting the hives.
Any Ideas?
HeactesHeart

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:21 pm

In this case, I would do a crown of success honey jar so that your brother and his future hives can be successful. I would even do some candle work to uncross the business if you could.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 am

misstee23 wrote:ive used honey pot on my bf b4, noe we break up can you use the same honey pot for this job

I wouldn't because it's a new break up so I think that you should do a new honey jar.
Tabbylove17

Help in Making Honey Jar for myself to Attract Love

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello All,

I read through the forum but could not find anything specific. I want to make a honey jar to attract a new love and I wanted some ideas as to what type of herbs I can add and any suggestions on oils I should use and when I do the petition do I cross my name with the qualities I would like to attract in a mate?

Thx!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Re: Help in Making Honey Jar for myself to Attract Love

Unread postby golroseluv » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:27 pm

LM sells a love/romance... Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit for $16. it comes with instructions, all the herbs and oil you need.
good luck.
golroseluv

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm

If you get the packet of Love Herbs you'll have a great mix of love herbs dressed with 9 great love oils. I'd also suggest working with a pair of lodestones and I think the Attraction line of products are great for drawing love.

To leave the door open for the best possible mate, you may want to word your petition in a manner like this: True Love Comes to Me. Once you've met a prospective lover, you can add a more specific petition to the honey jar.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Yes, the Love Herbs pack is great for this type of spell. Found here http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

If you rather the honey jar with instructions scroll close to the bottom of this page http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

You should read about its history here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:44 am

Thank you all for your response! I will see which my Spirit leads me to try. I did not realise there was so much out there on the site, for example the love herb mixture. I like that:) Thanks again!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby Ms T » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 pm

honey jar for love question? I did honey jar on my ex-boyfriend the other day I ran into him and we talked and he said he would come over the next day and told me to wear something sexy for him. Well he showed up and told me that he has been straightening his life out and that what he has done to me in the past was wrong that he is not ready to settle down and it was not right for him to have sex with me if he's not ready for relationship. He is going to church now and said he is really trying hard. I asked him if we could sit down and talk about this (it probably did not help that I just stepped out of shower and was in towel) he said we could not sit down and talk because he was not going to have me intimidate him. I tried to explain to him that we could do this together go to church and see where things go. Well he told me I'm not saying we will never be together I just need to get myself straightened out first. Any thoughts is the honey jar getting to him?
Ms T

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:53 pm

If he came over, he indicated he was interested then yes it is working. The interest is there, but he's also doing a pretty mature thing by not simply induldging in his sexual desire without giving you what you want: committment. He may be trying to do a little soul-searching. This should be encouraged and may lead to him becoming a more attentive and devoted lover when things do work out.

If you wish a reading can help point out which course of action could help you. It could advise how to help him while also encouraging him to return.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby arieschic72 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:46 am

hi all,
i have a few nagging questions about honey jars...sorry if this is repetitive. these questions moreso apply to a new, good relationship that i want to keep on the up-n-up. I HAVE NEVER USED MAGIC FOR LOVE IN THIS WAY BEFORE. I REALLY LOVE THIS MAN AND I WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP TO EVOLVE IN A POSITIVE WAY....ALTHOUGH, IT DOES HAVE IT'S FAIR SHARE OF B.S. THAT COMES ALONG WITH IT...HENCE THE SPELL !!
1. are there any days that one should NOT start a love honey jar ?? can you put it together on any day @ anytime, but only burn it on a love day, say Friday to get maximum results ?

2. is it ok to use shaven head hair that was discarded from loved one or does hair have to come from root ?

3.in addition to personal effects, do more herbs/powders oils intensify the powers of the honey jar ?

4. is a photocopy of his signature a good item to add to h.jar as well as other personal effects ?

5. i have some personal effects on napkins... his blood, our combined sex fluids...my menstrual blood with his semen. needless to say, these are dried on paper towel, but can i cut a piece and add to h.jar ?

6. how much of his/ my nail clippings and hair are necessary to include in h.jar ? and do all personal effects go into the paper before folding or can they go into the honey in jar ?

7. i think this is the most nagging question for me @ this time....can you write more then 1 command on your petition..say using 2 circles...1 on the outside and a smaller on 1 inside it ?
the reason i ask is that i want to ensure complete love and fidelity as we live in different states @ this time. i don't know if 1 circle will be big enough to write both commands...unless someone has some ideas on the wording/commands i can use...i want his love/affection, as well to ensure that he doesn't have sex/interest with anyone else...i know he is terribly lonely, his new neighbors are trying to "ease" him into the neighborhood and honestly, they are a bunch of swingers and i don't trust any of them...(and i know it doesn't hurt that he is a looker)...a new face in a strange place...LOL !!

thanks all for your replies in advance....btw, this won't be my 1st honey jar,( in addition to other spell/ spirit work assisted by great n philanthropic spell casters)....my 1st helped get my 16 y/o daughter out of prison on a murder charge, where she was facing life in prison for a murder that EVERYONE said she committed....i was completely crushed n broken...my only child. she was in prison for almost a year and on trial for 9 weeks....the judge dismissed her without "a case to answer to" without her ever testifying against her co-defendants or going to the jury...the real killer was just last month convicted....YAAY !!! and my 2nd h.jar helped in me getting my insurance company to completely pay for a tummy tuck. i've had good luck with these jars, just never used it for a love situation. all the best. ~Arieschic72
arieschic72

Unread postby arieschic72 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:46 am

hi all,
i have a few nagging questions about honey jars...sorry if this is repetitive. these questions moreso apply to a new, good relationship that i want to keep on the up-n-up. I HAVE NEVER USED MAGIC FOR LOVE IN THIS WAY BEFORE. I REALLY LOVE THIS MAN AND I WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP TO EVOLVE IN A POSITIVE WAY....ALTHOUGH, IT DOES HAVE IT'S FAIR SHARE OF B.S. THAT COMES ALONG WITH IT...HENCE THE SPELL !!
1. are there any days that one should NOT start a love honey jar ?? can you put it together on any day @ anytime, but only burn it on a love day, say Friday to get maximum results ?

2. is it ok to use shaven head hair that was discarded from loved one or does hair have to come from root ?

3.in addition to personal effects, do more herbs/powders oils intensify the powers of the honey jar ?

4. is a photocopy of his signature a good item to add to h.jar as well as other personal effects ?

5. i have some personal effects on napkins... his blood, our combined sex fluids...my menstrual blood with his semen. needless to say, these are dried on paper towel, but can i cut a piece and add to h.jar ?

6. how much of his/ my nail clippings and hair are necessary to include in h.jar ? and do all personal effects go into the paper before folding or can they go into the honey in jar ?

7. i think this is the most nagging question for me @ this time....can you write more then 1 command on your petition..say using 2 circles...1 on the outside and a smaller on 1 inside it ?
the reason i ask is that i want to ensure complete love and fidelity as we live in different states @ this time. i don't know if 1 circle will be big enough to write both commands...unless someone has some ideas on the wording/commands i can use...i want his love/affection, as well to ensure that he doesn't have sex/interest with anyone else...i know he is terribly lonely, his new neighbors are trying to "ease" him into the neighborhood and honestly, they are a bunch of swingers and i don't trust any of them...(and i know it doesn't hurt that he is a looker)...a new face in a strange place...LOL !!

thanks all for your replies in advance....btw, this won't be my 1st honey jar,( in addition to other spell/ spirit work assisted by great n philanthropic spell casters)....my 1st helped get my 16 y/o daughter out of prison on a murder charge, where she was facing life in prison for a murder that EVERYONE said she committed....i was completely crushed n broken...my only child. she was in prison for almost a year and on trial for 9 weeks....the judge dismissed her without "a case to answer to" without her ever testifying against her co-defendants or going to the jury...the real killer was just last month convicted....YAAY !!! and my 2nd h.jar helped in me getting my insurance company to completely pay for a tummy tuck. i've had good luck with these jars, just never used it for a love situation. all the best. ~Arieschic72
arieschic72

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 am

Hello arieschic72 :)

arieschic72 wrote:1. are there any days that one should NOT start a love honey jar ?? can you put it together on any day @ anytime, but only burn it on a love day, say Friday to get maximum results ?

I personally wouldn't make or work a honey jar for love on a Friday, but timing is something people have there own ideas about. However is it very common to burn candles on a love jar every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, something to think about. I would make the jar on a Friday for what its worth.

arieschic72 wrote:2. is it ok to use shaven head hair that was discarded from loved one or does hair have to come from root ?

That would be a great personal concern, don't worry about getting the hair by the root.

arieschic72 wrote:3.in addition to personal effects, do more herbs/powders oils intensify the powers of the honey jar ?

More is not better. You don't really need more then a pinch of botaicals, not counting large items like whole roots or lodestones, and too much oil on a candle is actually a bad idea. That's why the dram vile of oil that comes with LuckyMojo mojo bags and honey jar kits last so long.

arieschic72 wrote:4. is a photocopy of his signature a good item to add to h.jar as well as other personal effects ?

If you have better personal concerns you can gladly skip a photocopy of his signature.

arieschic72 wrote:5. i have some personal effects on napkins... his blood, our combined sex fluids...my menstrual blood with his semen. needless to say, these are dried on paper towel, but can i cut a piece and add to h.jar ?

Yes, thats very good, using the menstrual blood and semen would be best.

arieschic72 wrote:6. how much of his/ my nail clippings and hair are necessary to include in h.jar ?

Well if you have his semen you don't really need his fingernails, same gos for your red, those are great personal concerns and you don't really need others.

arieschic72 wrote:and do all personal effects go into the paper before folding or can they go into the honey in jar ?

Generally yes, they would be folded into the petition paper or photo, remember to fold it toward you.

arieschic72 wrote:7. i think this is the most nagging question for me @ this time....can you write more then 1 command on your petition..say using 2 circles...1 on the outside and a smaller on 1 inside it ?
the reason i ask is that i want to ensure complete love and fidelity as we live in different states @ this time. i don't know if 1 circle will be big enough to write both commands...unless someone has some ideas on the wording/commands i can use...i want his love/affection, as well to ensure that he doesn't have sex/interest with anyone else

I wouldn't do two circles, just one. A good way to do it would be to use something like "Honesty Love Fidelity" And just repeat the words going around in a circle.

arieschic72 wrote:thanks all for your replies in advance....btw, this won't be my 1st honey jar,( in addition to other spell/ spirit work assisted by great n philanthropic spell casters)....my 1st helped get my 16 y/o daughter out of prison on a murder charge, where she was facing life in prison for a murder that EVERYONE said she committed....i was completely crushed n broken...my only child. she was in prison for almost a year and on trial for 9 weeks....the judge dismissed her without "a case to answer to" without her ever testifying against her co-defendants or going to the jury...the real killer was just last month convicted....YAAY !!! and my 2nd h.jar helped in me getting my insurance company to completely pay for a tummy tuck. i've had good luck with these jars, just never used it for a love situation. all the best. ~Arieschic72

Oh thats wonderful! Congratulations! It sounds like you have a real gift. :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Honey jar for teacher

Unread postby SilverStar » Sat May 01, 2010 10:48 am

Hi all,

A friend of mine has problems with a teacher. The teacher is not a bad person but for some reason she dislikes this girl, and the girl is afraid this will somehow affect her exam results. I'm planning to make a honey jar to make the teacher think favorably of the girl, but I don't really know what herbs or oils to add, as most honey jars I've read online focus on romantic relationships, and I've only ever had success with vinegar jars. I have a strand of hair from the girl, nothing from the teacher (but I know her full name and birth date). Can you give any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
SilverStar

Re: Honey jar for teacher

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 01, 2010 1:56 pm

LuckyMojo sells honey jar spell kits and I think they would really help you. They come complete with herbs, a dram bottle of oil and a candle, and an extra dozen candles isn't that much more.

You can see them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar I suggest the King Solomon Wisdom one.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Sugar Love Spell...?

Unread postby goddessofloVee » Sun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi this is a spell that a friend gave to me and they said they had success with it. I want to know if any of you have ever heard of this spell or anything like it. Thank you in advance!

"take a small glass jar or glass cup, and fill it with 1/3 of sugar or more. add water and mix it really well. you take two strips of brown paper bag, write your name and the persons in which you want to fall for you on the other. put them in the sign of an x or plus sign, then fold one tab over at at time as if to fold the strips into a square, so as if each tab interlocks. toss the folded paper into the glass jar, take a plate, and place it over the jar, then turn over the jar and plate, as if the jar was over the plate witout the water spilling."
goddessofloVee

Re: Sugar Love Spell...?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm

It's a variation on a sweetening spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I would opt for using a liquid sweetener (honey, etc), or just sugar, rather than making sugar-water, though. That's just my opinion.
Sweetening spells are extremely effective.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Sugar Love Spell...?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 pm

jujugiggles wrote:
I would opt for using a liquid sweetener (honey, etc), or just sugar, rather than making sugar-water, though. That's just my opinion.

Ah, but there is a very good reason to use something like honey or molasses or dry sugar rather then sugar water. Sugar water will ferment, and the others won't, at least not easily. And if it doesnt ferment things can grow in it. Just an Fyi.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo