• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:56 am

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Honey Jar Spell

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue May 12, 2009 2:14 pm

I don´t mind opening my jars and adding stuff if they are set for things like:
"Improving work relations", adding new employees for example.
Having twenty to fifty jars on an altar just isn´t very practical in such cases.

But there are cases when sealing and fixing the jar firmly can be a part of the work. I would then use the wax from the first candle to seal the jar, by melting the first wax around the lid.
I do not shake mine. In some cases (like reconciliation), which often require some dominating ingredient, I blow cigarr smoke on the jar instead and set the candle on top as usual.

Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: Steady Work Honey Jar???

Unread postby dws » Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 am

I will do this right away. Thanks!
dws

confusion confusion

Unread postby lightofnirvana » Wed May 13, 2009 2:40 pm

i would like to do a confusion ritual but cannot understand what to buy. is it the sachets, inscence, bath salts, or all. is there any kit for this? is bend over more effective than confusion and which one wll work best to keep my lovers mums influence away fom him. i want him to stop listening to the old hags poisoning against me, he always listens to her even if she is wrong. i want him to be against her, can anyone suggest anything. i am talking about a man who actually got married to someone who he doesnt love for mummy sake.....mum was going to die apparantly if he did not marry her sister(mums) daughter.
my soul mate, love of my life got married and came back crying to me, now i have to sort things out for us. i also ask for prayers from everyone who understands the pain i am going through.
lightofnirvana

Re: confusion confusion

Unread postby j82 » Wed May 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Hm yes I can imagine how a family can interfere with relationships. I have a dominant mother luckly she is only that way with my brother :) . Im no expert but have you thought of binding his mom to minimize her influence using a doll baby. you can also do a honey jar on her to like you more and then buy a backbone for your bf lol.. I really hope it works out i understand how love can be torn apart from the foolishness of another. good luck!
j82

Re: confusion confusion

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed May 13, 2009 5:05 pm

I'm seconding the honey jar, its often easier to sweeten someone then any other kind of work in situations like this. If shes speaking ill of you the Stop Gossip will help, so would adding slippery elm to the honey jar. You'll have a real devil of a time trying to separate the mother from the son if she doesn't want to go, speaking both magically and in terms of emotions the bond between a mother and her children is a very strong thing. For the guy, look into Crucible of Courage and High John the Conqueror to help give him the resolve to do what he wants. Having said that if its his nature to always do what money says regardless of what he wants you might not be able to do anything. In that case I would do a black walnut Cut and Clear bath to fall out of love and move on, better then killing yourself over someone you can't help.

Good Luck
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby j82 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 pm

mimoso,

In hoodoo the retrograde does not matter unless its something you care about. If it matters to you think of how to manipulate the energy to fit. Like mercury retrograde brings things back, bad communication.. etc.. well exs are things from the past so why not try the energy on that? as with the honey jar and the ex no residue tends to be a good sign along with a strong steady flame. the kabbala issue, I know many jewish people and i never heard of using that power for evil intent, but thats my experience. sometimes we get what we wanted but we dont see it. For example I did a honey jar on an ex who cheated on me, him n the other broke up... i kept the honey jar going.. well i didnt see anythign after two months so i stoped. then one day we talked and he told me that he thought about me everyday during his break up with the other and wondered how i ever got over it and how bad he felt for what he did.. issue was he was too stubborn to tell me then and was in the middle of a break up. It worked just not how I seen it working.. keep that in mind and choose spells and products that fit your needs. Good luck
j82

Unread postby shuchingwu » Wed May 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi, I am new to this and want to start a honey jar, but I travel a lot. I know I should light a candle on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Can I start on any of these days? Can I pack my honey jar in my suitcase and light the candle in the hotel room during traveling?

Z.
shuchingwu

Re: Honey Jar Questions

Unread postby LMFan » Thu May 21, 2009 7:48 am

How long do Honey Jar's take to kick in? I'm sure it's different for every situation, but just generally? Also I read somewhere that you of course need to do things in the real world to help the situation as well, however I am not contact with the person I am working on--I could be, we both have each others contact info, however that's what the work is for-- to sweeten him to contacting me. I added " attraction " oil to my candle I'm burning on top of the honey jar-- maybe I'm overthinking this ..
LMFan

Additions to my Honey Jar

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 21, 2009 2:10 pm

While I am waiting for my order from LM, I wanted to do additional work on my honey jar. Can I add lodestones to a spell that has been working for more than a week?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Additions to my Honey Jar

Unread postby Lukianos » Thu May 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi jwmcclin,

jwmcclin wrote:While I am waiting for my order from LM, I wanted to do additional work on my honey jar. Can I add lodestones to a spell that has been working for more than a week?

It is possible to incorporate a pair of lodestones as in a moving-lodestone spell with the honey jar as the center point of the triangle--see this page here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

I would not put the lode stones in the honey jar itself unless I intended to remake the honey jar completely.
Lukianos

newbie in creating a honey jar spell

Unread postby ms_krstin » Thu May 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi....I have just started my honey jar spell for my boyfriend. Ive been with him for 7 years and I did this because for the past few months he has been cold to me since he was stressed out for an upcoming nursing board exam and he wants to focus on reviewing. He said he would marry me after passing the board for nursing and landing a permanent job and I wanted to speed things up so we can finally be married. I started my honey jar last sunday may 17 and i've been lighting candles on it since then. I placed a name paper with my name written 9 times and his name written 7 times. I placed my picture, his picture, my hair and his semen inside the name paper. I lit a pink candle on the first day, red on the second day and white for the next 3 days because i wanted him to forgive me for my past mistakes and start anew without bringing up any of our past fights. Am i doing okay with my honey jar? I am also annointing my candles with rose oil since that is the only oil available in my location.What can i do to reinforce my spell? What appropriate products can i purchase from LM to reinforce my spell? By the way i am from the philippines and would also want to know the approximate time products can be delivered. I also light incense sometimes when lighting my honey jar. thank you so much...i would appreciate any help on this....
ms_krstin

3 purposes, one honey jar?

Unread postby Angelina » Fri May 22, 2009 4:51 am

Hi all,

First I'd like to thank everyone for always helping me out.
I will start my honey jar soon on my husband for 1)sweetening,
2)reconciliation and 3)peace between us and in our home. Is this a good thing to do, or would it be too much at once? I would put herbs for each purpose and then light a white candle one day, a pink candle another, and then a blue candle another day. Does this sound fine?
Angelina

Re: Additions to my Honey Jar

Unread postby LMFan » Fri May 22, 2009 6:41 am

Would using " Fast Luck" Oil for the candle I'm burning on top of my honey jar work? I'm looking to speed it up a little..
LMFan

Candle/Honey Jar Interpretion

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri May 22, 2009 8:09 am

I would appreciation an interpretation of the following:

I am burning candles on my honey jar to sweeten my lover to me (to think my way)....

Yesterday, I decided to burn a white candle (the candle holder is glass)... it broke this morning about 4:30am, the wick was still in place and burned smoothly until it went out. I replaced the candle holder with a brass candle holder and burned a red candle and now am burning a white one again.

Trying not to read too much into it...I thought maybe because the glass candle holder couldn't tolerate the heat...I am have burning for a week now.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Candle/Honey Jar Interpretion

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri May 22, 2009 8:46 am

jwmcclin wrote:I would appreciation an interpretation of the following:

I am burning candles on my honey jar to sweeten my lover to me (to think my way)....

Yesterday, I decided to burn a white candle (the candle holder is glass)... it broke this morning about 4:30am, the wick was still in place and burned smoothly until it went out. I replaced the candle holder with a brass candle holder and burned a red candle and now am burning a white one again.

Trying not to read too much into it...I thought maybe because the glass candle holder couldn't tolerate the heat...I am have burning for a week now.

I would interpret that as breaking through something. I actually burn my candles directing on the metal jar lid.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: 3 purposes, one honey jar?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri May 22, 2009 8:55 am

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

First I'd like to thank everyone for always helping me out.
I will start my honey jar soon on my husband for 1)sweetening,
2)reconciliation and 3)peace between us and in our home. Is this a good thing to do, or would it be too much at once? I would put herbs for each purpose and then light a white candle one day, a pink candle another, and then a blue candle another day. Does this sound fine?

You can do one honey for all of these requests. If you read the honey jar instruction page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html. you will see that you can make all of these requests in one continuous circle around your names. I would use a pencil without and eraser and quick commands such as, "no more arguing, love me, work with me, stop fighting with me." You get the idea. Make it short and sweet.

I would of course get hairs from both of you and put in two cloves, two Balm of Gilead beads, and some rosemary on the petition folded towards you (directions in link given). I would burn a white candle on the honey jar dressed with peaceful home oil and recite one of the following Psalms 34, 41, or 44.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Candle/Honey Jar Interpretion

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri May 22, 2009 11:04 am

Thank you Mary.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: 3 purposes, one honey jar?

Unread postby Angelina » Fri May 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Thank you Mary, very much!
Angelina

Re: newbie in creating a honey jar spell

Unread postby ms_krstin » Sat May 23, 2009 2:31 am

hi anyone....please answer my query pls...sorry for the rush...
ms_krstin

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 23, 2009 4:53 am

Well, first if you guys are fighting , or you want forgiveness you should add two Balm of Gilead buds to the jar. I recommend buying an oil like, Love Me,Chuparrosa, or maybe Marriage. Use them to aoint a red candle and burn one on the jar every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You can find out more about Honey Jars here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby ms_krstin » Sat May 23, 2009 6:14 am

hi again...tnx for the reply...is it okay if i burn candles daily? do they ship here in the philippines? :)
ms_krstin

another honey jar question

Unread postby ms_krstin » Sat May 23, 2009 6:20 am

Hi everyone, can i burn candles daily on my honey jar? and if id be adding balm of gilead buds to my jar is it ok to reopen a jar ive started a week ago? where can i get those? thank you! this is my first honey jar and i want it to be succesfull....thanks! :)
ms_krstin

Re: another honey jar question

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 23, 2009 7:53 am

LuckyMojo sells balm Of Gilead buds. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: another honey jar question

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi ms krstin,

ms_krstin wrote:can i burn candles daily on my honey jar?

Daily burns on a honey jar are perfectly ok.
Lukianos

one honey jar for 2 people

Unread postby lightofnirvana » Wed May 27, 2009 12:40 am

Hi, I hope everyone is getting on well with their intentions. i hope all of us succeed to achive our goals; also helping me to attain mine.

i would like to do a honey jar spell where i want to sweeten my lover and his mum, can i use the same jar for both the people? or 2 separate ones for the same purpose, my intention is for both of them to sweeten towards me, i know my lover is already sweet but i want him to be obssesed with me. help anyone?

Thanks in advance.
lightofnirvana

Unread postby Rose » Wed May 27, 2009 10:41 am

Hi everyone,

burning my very first honey jar as well. i am alternating pink and red candles, burning once a day.

i noticed that my pink candles always burn clean, with no drippings and barely any sign of the burn at all, while my red candles always drip and run like crazy! is this a bad sign? i always read that a clean burn is best. at first i thought it was a coincidence, but it happens every time!

this man and i met and got off on the wrong foot, may have scared him but we really liked each other. it's only been a week or so....
Rose

Unread postby j82 » Wed May 27, 2009 6:28 pm

rose, the fact that pink burn clean and red dont might suggest something about the work, whats the drops look like. without seeing it i can guess that he loves you but not sexualy attracted. pink via love pink sexual love. if thats the case try some spells to sex you up with him. LM offers many choices read about them on the site they realy work well. I use kiss me now for sexual passion and it works very well, but not long lasting love, you might want to mix it with another love oil to get your desired result. cat offers suggestions on how to do a honey jar on the LM site and i follow her directions to the T. from this i have had great success and keep using. did u add any personal concerns? honey jars can take a while so keep working it, and using ur own personal charm.

ms_kristin i tend to use one candle color at first. though i cant say its wrong. I tend to use one candle that best fits ..like romantic friend love i use pink and i add oils that add to my goal with powders or hearbs. red for sexual love and passion .. white is good but i think pink incorporates forgiveness if used with a pink candle and rec. oil. try writing out what you want exactly from this dude and look at the oils and use those that fit with your needs, pick the color that best fits and use those for your desired goal..
j82

Unread postby Rose » Wed May 27, 2009 9:46 pm

thanks j82,

however, i highly doubt that could be the case for my spell. if anything, it was ONLY sexual attraction and id like it to be more. but im burning both red and pink now because ill take anything! lol i think i scared him away for good. hope not. your interpretation does make sense though. its just hard to believe. hmmm.....

trying to be patient and i feel in my heart it is working...though no signs yet. havent even gotten him to contact me. any of you guys have quick success with a honey jar? what is "quick" and 'slow" anyway? I have no idea!

ive been anointing with olive oil, though i just purchased some follow me boy oil today...
Rose

Unread postby Exu pimenta » Thu May 28, 2009 4:11 am

Hi Everyone,

I was just wanting to ask, in doing a gay honey jar, is it just the same as for straight people? and if you haven't got any hairs would a printed photo of the person along with their name and date of birth be useful in this work. and also how can I apply that with the name paper or petition?

Many thanks

Oliver
Omo-Yemoja
Filho de Exu Pimenta
Exu pimenta

need advise!

Unread postby ms_krstin » Thu May 28, 2009 4:29 am

hi everyone,
i started burning my honey jar may 17th, iv seen a tiny bit of improvement between us though we still fight sometime. he was saying he wants to break up if i continue with my bad attitude, well i tend to fight if i think im aggravated but yes i want to change for the better and for this relationship's sake...but although he says things like that, like saying he wants to break up, he's still with me and tries also to work this out so i guess my honey jar is working right. Is it ok if my candles do not finish overnight so i have to relight it the next day and continue the candle?thanks/....
ms_krstin

Re: need advise!

Unread postby fausto » Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 am

ms_krstin wrote: Is it ok if my candles do not finish overnight so i have to relight it the next day and continue the candle?thanks/....

Thats fine, just remember to snuff out the candles, with your fingers if possible, never blow them out between workings.
fausto

Speeding a Honey Jar

Unread postby Isis » Thu May 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Hello Everyone!

Can someone recommend what I can add/feed a honey jar for love that can maybe speed it up a bit or get it to work a little faster? Is that even possible? Thanks! ;)
Isis

Unread postby SilverStar » Thu May 28, 2009 4:11 pm

shuchingwu wrote:Hi, I am new to this and want to start a honey jar, but I travel a lot. I know I should light a candle on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Can I start on any of these days? Can I pack my honey jar in my suitcase and light the candle in the hotel room during traveling?

Z.

Friday would be the best if it's a love spell. I'm traveling with my honey jar too. (Take care, some hotels have smoke detectors.)

(I'm not an expert, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)
SilverStar

Unread postby SilverStar » Thu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Exu pimenta wrote:I was just wanting to ask, in doing a gay honey jar, is it just the same as for straight people? and if you haven't got any hairs would a printed photo of the person along with their name and date of birth be useful in this work. and also how can I apply that with the name paper or petition?

It is the same for gays. Actually honey jars are useful for lots of purposes, straight love, gay love, friendship, good neighbours, making peace, etc.

If you can't get hairs, use the photo, it can be somewhat weaker, but people in this forum reported succes with that. If you have things like something he touched, that's good too. (my honey jar has a guy's photo and a piece of paper with his handwriting.)

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html this helps with the procedure.
SilverStar

Unread postby j82 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:04 pm

EXU pimenta, ya honey jars work for gay dudes too :) also you might want to get some lavender love drops an oil used specifically with gay love... LM also sells a lavenderlove mojo that is great and id suggest you consier with the honey jar.
j82

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu May 28, 2009 6:18 pm

j82 wrote:EXU pimenta, ya honey jars work for gay dudes too :) also you might want to get some lavender love drops an oil used specifically with gay love... LM also sells a lavenderlove mojo that is great and id suggest you consier with the honey jar.

While we're talking products geared towards queers you might want to look into the Q line of products. Three guesses at what the Q stands for lol. Its worked quite well for me in the past.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby j82 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey Rose, understood..you might want to stick with a goal in mind, if you jump from item to item and idea to idea you might not be focusing so much on the goal.. if your goal is to date this dude and get love from him then do work that will bring that.. with what you said it could mean he likes you ( emotional level ) but is not interested in the phyisical with you. You can always up the anties and try a come to me or love me spell kit on LM they work really well and comes with everything you need, they also compliment honey jars. Or hell at this point being its new, do a cut and clear to get over thinking of the guy and do a spell to bring you a knew perfect guy.
j82

Re: Speeding a Honey Jar

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri May 29, 2009 9:01 am

Honey jar is necessarily a gradual process. I don't usually add new items to the jar along the way (except for personal concerns, if I don't have them for starters).

One thing I've been taught to do is to burn an orange candle next to the candle you're burning on the top of the honey jar. The orange candle draws attention and helps open the way, which would help speed up the work. I usually dress it with road opener oil or attraction oil, depending on the situation.

One of my favorite love herbs is deer's tongue leaves. I dress the candle with it and as I pray, I focus on encouraging the guy to be more forward and open in his communication/expression of feelings. It's worked quite well for me, even with guys who're rather introverted.

You may also want to speak to your honey jar every time you work it, if you aren't doing it already.
cabriellenil

Oils in honey jar?

Unread postby Angelina » Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 am

Hi all,

In addition to the herbs, personal concerns and my petition, Is it okay to add a drop or two of some LM oils in my honey jar?
Thank you :-)
Angelina

Unread postby Isis » Fri May 29, 2009 11:32 am

Thanks so much! I didn't think of deer's tongue leaves or speaking to my jar. I've only used deer's tongue on a court case issue. I'll definitely try your suggestions!

Bright Blessings!
Sandy
Isis

Re: Oils in honey jar?

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri May 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi Angelina,

Angelina wrote:In addition to the herbs, personal concerns and my petition, Is it okay to add a drop or two of some LM oils in my honey jar?

Oils are generally used to dress candles that are set on sweet jars. People may wish to eat the sugar or the honey, for instance, as part of the spell, they use it in cooking. The oils are not guaranteed to be edible, depending on what essentials and herbs are included in them.
Lukianos

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Honey jars are not something really you can speed up. To be honest, I never use them for a dire situation or something I really want at the time, and I never use them alone. Spells usually take the resistant route meaning what ever route has the less obstacles. This is why it is important to do a road opener. Besides you wouldn't want to speed it up because it probably wont last long. Especially, if you are doing something like a reconciliation after a bad break up or something like that. In those kinds of situations were a lot of damage has been done, it is going to take time to get the situation back to where you want it to be.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: one honey jar for 2 people

Unread postby mimiso » Fri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm

i think, in that instance, you'd want separate.. because your bf's your lover.. and his mom, well you wouldn't want her to be your lover ;)
mimiso

Re: one honey jar for 2 people

Unread postby msg33 » Sat May 30, 2009 5:10 am

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
msg33

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat May 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

In addition to the herbs, personal concerns and my petition, Is it okay to add a drop or two of some LM oils in my honey jar?
Thank you :-)

Hi Angelina,

As Lukianos said, you can annoint any candles you burn on top of the honey jar with oil.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:20 pm

I did not know te Q line was for that thanks for sharing.. though now I think du lol
j82

Unread postby Rose » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 pm

The pink candles are continuing to burn almost or all clean, while the red keep dripping. Therefore, the top of the jar is covered with red wax. Today, I burned a pink candle.....I even did something a little different today. I took a photo of him and wrote his name on it and birthdate and CALL ME MISS ME written on it and places it under the jar. The pink candle then proceeded to burn normally til the end, when the wick stayed lit when the wax was gone. The flame melted the already existing red wax that was on the jar, clearing a "pathway" of sorts and then dripping down the side of the jar and onto the photo of him. Now I can see a little area of the top of the jar that used to be covered. Thoughts?
Rose

Unread postby Angelina » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Thank you Lukianos and Bri!
Angelina

honey jar

Unread postby katz1 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 pm

hey

new on site but really love the forum

i'm thinking starting a honey jar spell on an ex who i am embarassed to say has been mates with me for a while but earlier in the year we started sleeping each other but things recently not going too well..he keeps letting me down and i feel like a booty call the last time we met...he never made me feel this way b4 but i feel he is withdrawing from me and taking me for granted (maybe i am too available) also having hard time as one of my last remaining parent died in April and ex who is emotionally unavailable i am guessing is staying away from me as he maybe can't handle this

anyway am thinking of doing honey jar on him but cannot get hair from him...all i have is a pic of him from years ago and a word he wrote down for me earlier in the year, will that be enough?

also what to write in the petition? so it all fits in in circle
i bascially want him back, to love me back and for always, care, adore and cherish me, to put me first, be supportive, open up to me and care and never leave me (u get the pic- i want a good relationship- don't want to control him just have a normal caring grown up long lasting relationship with possible marriage

what would u write?

also any suggestions on spells over grieving...am not coping too well with passing of parent and this whole ex thing is adding to pain

really appreciate any help

many thanks

Katz
katz1

Introducing a Lodestone

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 pm

What is the procedure for introducing two lodestones in a currently working honey jar spell?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Introducing a Lodestone

Unread postby j82 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:14 pm

hmm what you mean, are they in the jar or are you using them with the jar like the spell cat post on LM site?
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 pm

I am using them with the jar. I am not clear on the spell on LM. Should I anoint them with whiskey, name them and keep them apart and move closer and put them in a bag together?? apart?? That is the confusion. I cannot give one to my lover, he is not that liberal.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: honey jar

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 am

Hi Katz,
First off, you can familiarize yourself with honey jar spells here:http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Secondly, as far as your petition goes, here is how I was taught to do the honey jar petition: Write his name three times, turn the paper 90 degress clockwise so that his name is standing on its head and write your name (I would use black ink for his and red ink for yours) over his name the same number of times, please use an odd number. Now, you are going to make a circle around the names and you are not going to lift your pen until the circle is complete, so no crossing t's no dotting i's until the circle is done. Because this is a somewhat tricky project, I like to keep my petitions short and sweet like: love me, want me, desire me, come to me, or love me, come to me, or just love me.

Now you say you cannot get hair from him, but if you are sleeping with him yes, you can get hair. The next time he comes over and you guys are together, after he leaves (or if you are at his place when he goes to the bathroom) take a piece of tape and go over the bed (or wherever you two may have been) you will get hair. Even better would be to get some of his "stuff" and put it in the honey jar.

Be sure to add some deers tongue to that honey jar for marriage:
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:06 am

jwmcclin wrote:I am using them with the jar. I am not clear on the spell on LM. Should I anoint them with whiskey, name them and keep them apart and move closer and put them in a bag together?? apart?? That is the confusion. I cannot give one to my lover, he is not that liberal.

Hi there,

So do you want to add the lodestones to the honey jar itself? Or are you wanting to work with the lodestones while you are also working the honey jar? In either case, yes, you want to Baptize and name your lodestones. Now, I don't know if you are a woman or a man. If you are a man and you want to attract another man, you need two male lodestones, if you are a female then just go with the him/her stones. So you baptize your stones with whiskey. Then, after they dry, I like to anoint mine with an appropriate oil, like Love Me, or Come to Me, or Kiss Me Now! You name them, this can be general, like he and she or he and he or it can be specific with your two names. You want to feed them with magnetic sand. Lodestones are ALIVE and they must be fed. If you put them in the honey jar, I would remake the honey jar, but that's just me. If you are working them along with the honey jar I would bring them together gradually, I would do this over 7 days and I would light the honey jar and move my two lodestones together. Once they are "kissing" you can keep them on the altar, put them together in a mojo, put them in a love lamp, but them in a bowl spell under your bed. If your love won't carry a bag. You can also be sneaky, and tell your love that this is a bag to draw money or for protection but then fill it with love drawing items.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: honey jar

Unread postby katz1 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:41 am

hi Bri

thanks for the advice...we had a arguement on Sunday so not sure if i will be able
get any hairs from the guy and also as i felt a bit used at the moment i am thinking if i see him again is not to sleep with him as emotionally i'm finding it difficult to be a friend with benefits
And not making excuses my kitty shares my bed and she has the same colour hair as him so don't want to u know use the wrong one :(

do u think its ok if i just put a bit of paper that he wrote on instead.

also what other herbs do u think i should use and what colour candles

would u suggest that i just purchase the honey jar spell from the LM shop and if so which one as i see there is a reconciliation one or a love one

sorry for all these questions...i just want to do it right the first time and not make mistakes

thanks again

K
katz1

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 am

I like your suggestions Bri and thanks. I have completed every step except I did not bring them them together gradually, I am keeping them in a mojo bag until I can get either his nail clippings or hair and add... however, I did began feeding them yesterday after baptizing and naming them. I ordered some more from LM just in case...hmmm...

I have read to not reopen the Honey Jar... so I am working them separate from the Honey Jar.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help with a honey jar spell

Unread postby mysiclady » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:56 pm

I would like to know if I could use a honey jar spell to win the lottery, and if so how do I go about doing so? another question, how to use the fast money blessing candle can I use it alone ur is there other methods?
mysiclady

Unread postby shuchingwu » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi, I have been doing Honey Jar Spell for two weeks on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I have a trip coming up and can't bring my jar with me because I will be with my friends. If I skip a week without burning candles, do I just resume when I get back from my trip? Or I should burn the candle more frequently before my trip? Another questions, I have not missed a day for burning candles, but what if I miss a day, do I just burn it on the following day? What exactly are the reasons to burn candles on Monday, Wednesday and Friday? I know I have a lot of questions. If anyone can help, thank you so much for reading.

Z.
shuchingwu

Unread postby mabel » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Can one use honey jar to enhance lottery/money luck?
mabel

hair in honey jar

Unread postby loveliesbleeding » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Is it okay to cut down a long strand of hair to use in a jar spell or should one just go with the whole strand. I was thinking to conserve the hair because i've only got a few long strands but I don't want to weaken the item by alteration of it so what is the correct way to do this?
loveliesbleeding

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo