Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

HP HoodooPsychics.com: Instant Readings from Reputable Readers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
HP HoodooPsychics.com: Instant Readings from Reputable Readers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Halloween 2011 is the date that a new service will debut -- the Hoodoo Psychics phone line!

If you have ever consulted a psychic via Keen, California Psychics, Psychic Friends, or any of the other pay-per-minute services, you know what we are talking about -- and you also know what's MISSING from those mainstream psychic lines. That's right -- the psychics on these phone lines are allowed to READ for you, but they are forbidden by the company owners to engage in rootwork or conjure practices -- or even to DISCUSS or PRESCRIBE the types of root doctoring you can do for yourself!

Hoodoo Psychics is different, and in a couple of very good and important ways for our community:

1) All of the psychics at Hoodoo Psychics are also graduates of my Corresondence Course, the HRCC, and many of them are also members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. This means that they professionally practice both reading AND rootwork and they have agreed to abide by AIRR's standards of ethical practices and code of conduct. Read AIRR"S official Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

2) Hoodoo Psychics can discuss and prescribe conjure practices, spiritual practices, and rootworking practices with you -- it's not against the rules! Read more about how Hoodoo Psychics can provide step-by-step guidance through the spell-work you wish to learn and perform for yourself, though the service of MAGICAL COACHING;

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... l_Coaching

3) Hoodoo Psychics can TAKE YOUR CASE! That's right -- if you and your Hoodoo Psychic agree, you can set up a rootworking contract for services, get off of the pay-per-minute line, and become that rootworker's client! AIRR members encourage their clients to make contracts for services, too, so before you explore this unique opportunity, check out the AIRR Suggestions for Contracts here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

4) Hoodoo Psychics is different than the usual psychic lines where clients pay a high per-minute call rate, psychic readers get a small cut of the money, and the company that owns the lines rakes in big bucks. Instead, Hoodoo Psychics sets a flat low-end per-minute call rate for clients and provides readers and root doctors with a larger cut of the money. How? By taking less of a profit, of course! It is amazing how many more benefits accrue to both clients and psychic readers when SPIRITUAL SERVICE, not financial greed, is a company's core value.

You can follow Hoodoo Psychics on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/HoodooPsychics

More news will be posted in this thread at it arises -- and we welcome all questions and comments here as well as at the Hoodoo Psychics page at Facebook.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Najah

Re: HP HoodooPsychics.com: Instant Readings from Reputable Readers

Unread post by Priestess Najah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Congratulations to the Hoodoo Psychic Line! I'm thrilled to see the debut date is Halloween! I send my prayers of success to all!

Blessed Be,
Priestess Najah :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Najah, i can hardly wait for Halloween, when i can give out the toll-free number and we will be up and running and taking calls. Just a few more days, folks!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 am

This is very exciting news! I know I have tons of clients of who are really looking forward to this--I know that I am looking forward to offering this to the world!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:17 am

It's up, it's live, and starting Monday October 31, 2011, you can call

1-888-4-HOODOO

and get an instant reading from your favourite AIRR readers. Fifteen of the 23 members of AIRR are LIVE on HoodooPsychics starting tomorrow!

http://hoodoopsychics.com

Our thanks to all the AIRR Associates who worked so hard and long to make this drea a reality, and to all of our friends, fans, and clients who have been cheering us on from the sidelines as we built the site.

Follow us on Facebook at

-- then "like" us and say hello!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 am

Today is the day!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:01 pm

I can't believe we got it all done and up in time -- it was a LOT of work.

We still don't have an "overnight" service -- just day times, when the readers log in to the site -- but it's all running smoothly now, and we hope it answers a real need.

Who ya gonna call for hoodoo?

1-888-4-HOODOO !
catherine yronwode

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 am

Hello, I tried to call for cat but it just had me on hold for 6 minutes after I put my card number in, then told me that you were unavailable. Do I still get a charge on my card?

Also, it said you were available online.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am

Hi -- i am VERY SORRY about that. The system is new to me and nagasiva, and when we went down to the East Bay for Halloween with my daughter and her family and stayed overnight, i asked him to "turn me unavailable," but he didn't do it correctly. I was out of town, but the site said i was available! You will not be charged -- don't worry -- but do try again, anytime. We won't make the same mistake twice. (I hope).
catherine yronwode

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Lmao not a problem! I keep hearing what an amazing rootworker you are! Wanted to try you out for myself. I'll be calling in if not today then very very soon. ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Thanks for your understanding, Syndistar. Nagasiva just checked our answering machine and there were EIGHT failed calls, all from 1-888-4-HOODOO. I feel awful, but, you know -- "live and learn." We have learned. :-)
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Such exciting news! HoodooPsychics.com is live--finally a place for on demand calls with reputable readers AND conjure doctors.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:20 pm

To check the availability of AIRR readers at Hoodoo Psychics -- who is online and who is not -- you can subscribe to the Hoodoo Psychics Twitter feed

https://twitter.com/#!/hoodoopsychics

or see us at Facebook

where we post regular updates.
catherine yronwode

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 am

Hi. Is this service only available to people in the USA?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Cheshanna, i am not sure. I suggest that you contact Deacon Millett of AIRR -- he is the one who is organizing the business end of things -- and ask him . His email is deaconmillett@fouraltars.com
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 pm

A new page about Hoodoo Psychics has gone online at AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Hoodoo_Psychics

Not all associates of AIRR are members of Hoodoo Psychics, but all members of Hoodoo Psychics are associates of AIRR -- so at Hoodoo Psychics we follow the same Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct that you will find at AIRR.

The big difference between AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics is that you can get an INSTANT reading via HP instead of pre-scheduling your reading via AIRR. The cost is a bit higher for the immediate gratification service, of course, but we will try to read for you or give you your rootwork consultation as quickly as possible, to save you money and satisfy you!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Hello, all -- the Hoodoo Psychics Banner Ad just got put into rotation at the Lucky Mojo Forum. Thanks to Dr, E. for the design. Thnks to Lucky Mojo for the free ads!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:44 am

I just saw the ad, it is nice and clear, good job Dr. E.

aum777

Unread post by aum777 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

Hi!

I wanted to have an instant reading at the site http://hoodoopsychics.com/ but I am from overseas, which means I cannot call 1-888.

Will there be any chances of any plans on changing this in the future, for example like credit card payment and having an online call to the reader instead of dialing a telephone number?

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Wow. Thank you guys for al your hard work. Appreciate it.
I will be taking advantage of this service tomorrow :)

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 am

I tried but I just get music and that person is not available. I'll try again :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

bzbee12 wrote:I tried but I just get music and that person is not available. I'll try again :)
Try going to the web page, www.hoodoopsychics.com. Click on the name of the reader you want. You'll see TWO buttons there: The gray "not available" button and a yellow "pre-schedule a reading" button. Click the yellow button and that pulls up the reader's contact information at AIRR. You can either email your reader or use the PayPal link to pay for a pre-scheduled reading.

And the pre-scheduled reading will be cheaper. Though some of us are booked weeks out, others have openings within a few days. It's certainly worth a try.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 am

:cry: I'm having a situation again about my job with them making a decision on whether i'm will be discharge. The Lady I spoke with today said she is waiting on the state to get back with her and she should know something by today or tomorrow. She said they have 45 days to contact my job and it just been a little over 30 days since I had my Pre-disciplinary hearing which was the 26Th of June. I need to speak to a reader to see if they are going to fire me or extend my probation. I will b a certified worker on the 1st of Sept. and she saying I can be discharged any time between now and the 10Th of Aug. After Aug. 10Th they have to throw it out. I get along with everybody at my job. The higher ups and the members I called off 5 times in a 6 months period and they claim they want me gone. I have doctor statements to justify 3 of the call offs but I can't seem to see where they going with this. I just need to speak with a reader but all of AIRR readers schedules are so far away. I am waiting to see but now that Sept. 1st is a month away i'm getting impatient. :(

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 am

Hey Precise2
The job situation souns really stressfull. Have you tried Hoodoo Psychics?
http://hoodoopsychics.com/
AIRR members are available there.

Also Crystal Silence League has been an amazing support for me personally as of late. http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck.

Chris
HRCC Student #1791G

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 am

Yea I been on that site and all the name have unavailable under it.

I'm going to put another prayer request on the crystal silence league also.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 pm

There are about 20 readers who work through Hoodoo Psychics, but not all of them are available at any given time. The most consistent, in terms of hours logged onto the system are ConjureMan Ali, Miss Michaele, Dr. E., and me (Miss cat). I am on almost every night, and when i am not going to be on for a night or two, i usually give advance notice.

The place to see who is on is either at the site itself --

http://hoodoopsychics.com

or by following our continually updated messages at the Hoodoo Psychics Fcaebook page, which is here:

Before you call Hoodoo Psychics, please read the following web pages, because they will help you a LOT!

How This Site Works:
http://hoodoopsychics.com/howhoodoopsychicsworks.html

Suggestions for Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Precise2 wrote:Yea I been on that site and all the name have unavailable under it.
If a particular Hoodoo Psychic you want to talk to isn't available, click on their name. That'll bring up their individual page, and you'll see a yellow "Pre-Schedule a Reading" button. You'll be able to schedule a reading at a lower rate, though you'll have to wait. Not all of us are completely booked up for weeks in advance -- some of us might even be able to fit you in next week.
I'm going to put another prayer request on the crystal silence league also.
Always a good idea! I'm a member there also, and put fresh prayers on my altar every day -- and keep praying over them for a month.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Good advice, Michaele. Many of the folks at AIRR can fit in an emergency reading at their lower "pre-scheduled" rate within 1 to 7days.

Also, if you want an "instant reading" at the higher rate from a member of Hoodoo Psychics, you can call them and ask, "When will you get online next time? I can be sure to talk to you ask soon as possible."

Folks have done that with me fairly frequently, and i always tell them what my next available time-slot on Hoodoo Psychics is going to be.

By the way, right now, as i was typing this, i checked and saw that ConjureMan Ali and Miss Michaele are BOTH available at hoodoopsychics.com right now. :-)
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Precise2, definitely, post your prayer intentions.

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:27 am

Hi, my question here is, does the reading start when you are telling the rootworker why you called (love, money, career ect.) and giving them the rundown on what your looking to find out (which can take anywhere from 3-5 min depending on how good a person is on narrowing things down to the nitty-gritty), Or does it start when they start telling you what they see in the cards, based on your question(s). Thanks.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 pm

At the beginning of contact,” Hello”.

Yes, there are polite "pleasantries" which are typically exchanged with common courtesy.

You know what, the first 1-5 minutes of speaking with someone on the phone or in person sets the tone and the "mood'. One of the things that I can do is listening to a person's inflection in their voice. I listen when they are telling the truth and are lying. In that beginning 5 minutes I am paying very close attention to inflection, verbiage, and other things that will become crystal clear in a reading.

So yes, the first few minutes apply. In fact, they are critical.

In addition, many of us out of courtesy actually go over time limit to help someone.

Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 pm

If you are referring to hoodoo Psycics -- and i believe you are, because you posted your question in the Hoodoo Psychics portion of the Forum -- then Tammie Lee is correct, the billing starts when you say "Hello."

In respect to this -- knowing that the cost is higher per minute than for a pre-scheduled reading and that every second is precious -- i usually open by saying, "Hello, this is catherine. How can i help you? (I have to ask because some people want a reading and some people want spell-casting advice; i need to know what type of service is requested.)

If you say, "I'd like a reading," I then ask, "Can you formulate a question and ask me that question -- because i do better with a question in mind than with a general "impression."

Once the question has been asked (say, for instance, Will my boyfriend and i ever get married?") i then begin the reading. If a love relationship is the issue, i may ask for zodiac signs (as i do on the free radio readings), and i will then start laying out tarot cards or doing a bone reading, if that was requested.

On the other hand -- and here i speak for myself, not for all others at AIRR -- if you call me for a pre-scheduled reading through AIRR, which does entail a wait, but is also cheaper per minute than Hoodoo Psychics, i will devote at least 5 free minutes to conversation, getting comfortable, and catching up on news. I will not start the reading until i ask, "Are we ready to start the reading now?" or until i state, "Okay, let's start the reading now."

At the time i say this sort of thing, i will write down the time -- and i may even announce the time to you, saying something like, "Okay, the time is now 1:08, so let's start the reading now and we will have our full hour together."

I hope this helps.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Actually I was referring to the AIRR reading. Sorry about the confusion. I should have stated from the beginning. Yes, Catherine this was a tremendous help, as I have a 30 min reading with you coming up soon and am still trying to formulate the questions without wasting too much time. And still trying to decide if I want 15 to go to work/career and the other 15 to love/relationship. I think I might go with 20 min to career goal and 10 min to relationships. All in all your answer helped me with timing my reading. Thanks a bunch.

Anonymous_Girl

Unread post by Anonymous_Girl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Do members have a set schedule of when they go online? There are two particular readers who I've been interested in reaching, but have not seen them available on hoodoo psychics. These are readers who only do short readings through email, so I'd rather talk to them in person.

lily-ana

Unread post by lily-ana » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello,

I am interested in obtaining a reading with a member of AIRR. I'm in the East coast and when I check the hoodoo psychics.com page, all workers seem to always be "unavailable".

Is there a best time to call from the East coast? I get off work at 4PM Monday through Fridays and haven't had luck so far. Thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:12 pm

I believe that each reader has their own different times that they can be available. It may be hard to get a solid answer to your question. Hopefully some of them will chime in here and let you know some further information...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

doloresstein19
Newly Registered

Unread post by doloresstein19 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:19 am

I am trying to understand the difference between what Hoodoo Psychics offers vs the others (I can't mention the "others" on this board -so you'll just have to guess who I mean). I know that it is against the policy of others to do certain things, but what does that mean, what would Hoodoo Psychics bring to my reading that others can't and how would I benefit from it?

I'm a newbie and don't understand what the advantage is.
Last edited by MaryBee on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title clarity

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:28 pm

The Code of Ethics is one of the biggest differences: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Also, most other psychic hotlines forbid their readers to prescribe anything much beyond meditation and candles. Hoodoo Psychics are permitted, nay, encouraged and trained to prescribe rootwork -- and can even reinforce your own rootwork with theirs.

Miss Michaele

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 pm

I am proud to announce that I am now a member of Hoodoo Psychics! Here is my profile: http://hoodoopsychics.com/apollo-dark.html
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Congrats and well deserved!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Congrats and well deserved!!!
Thank! Tonight I go online for the first time. I am very excited.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Lots of changes have been going on at Hoodoo Psychics lately, and i want to give a few updates!

1) NEW MEMBERS: As indicated above, there are several NEW readers at Hoodoo Psychics, including Apollo Dark and Melanie Huffine -- with more on the way! Not all of them are members of AIRR (yet!) but all of them agree to abide by the AIRR Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, so you are safe with them. Also,like everyone else in AIRR and at Hoodoo Psychics, the new members of the team will give you rootwork advice and may arrange to take on rootwork casework for you. Just ask! Other psychic lines do not offer this service, limiting callers to getting readings only, and never helping with spell-casting.

2) NEW CONTACT BUTTONS: When the reader you want it not online, it used to say "Unavailable," but not you are now given the option of a CONTACT ME button. Click the button and your browser will pop open up a new, small window that takes you to that reader's preferred methods of setting up pre-scheduled phone, skype, or email readings. Cool!
catherine yronwode

SamiG

Unread post by SamiG » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:38 am

I paid money in advance to receive an immediate reading with one of the AIRR consultants. I have been trying for a week now to get through to someone and every time I'm told, "the cue is full, all operators are busy". I don't have any further use for the 'immediate' reading and I would really just like a refund at this point. How can I go about doing that? I've found it very difficult to navigate to the correct outlet for this question, so my apologies if I am posting here in error.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 pm

When getting an instant reading the person needs to be logged on and it will tell you who is logged on to get the reading.

try here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... of_Service

or here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contact_AIRR
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Hello, SamiG ,

Please send me a private message with your real name and I will talk to the owner.

But, I will be on Hoodoo Psychics tomorrow night if you're still interested)

Take care

SamiG

Unread post by SamiG » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:44 am

Thanks for that guidance j82

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Follow up:

SamiG did get a reading on Hoodoo Psychics on April 21

Thanks

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Sat May 16, 2015 10:44 am

Hello all,

This may not be the correct thread but who do we contact if the site isn't working for us? I've been trying to make an appointment for several weeks now and I always get an error page - I've tried using two different browsers. I actually registered for the site last night and added funds today hoping that this was the reason but the site doesn't work for me. I cannot schedule an appointment with anyone as none of the links work. I'm kinda leery that i entered my credit card info as well, please advise....

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi 4leafclover,

Miss Aida would like for you to private message her, please.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 am

Thanks, Ms. Melanie!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, 4leafclover,

I have contacted the owner of Hoodoo Psychics and he has told me that he has contacted you.

He is an honorable man. So, not to worry.

Hopefully, this will be resolved as soon as the tech team fixes this problem

Take care

Shzam5890

Unread post by Shzam5890 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:43 pm

I have been trying for five days to get in touch with a reader on hoodoo psychics and each time I try no one is available. I am getting pretty frustrated as I pre added funds. I also tried to arrange and pre paid five days ago for a reading with Conjureman Ali and have still not heard back despite over three email attempts. At this point I would just like my money back from both... How do I go about this?

Finally, I would really like to arrange a reading/consultation with someone timely and responsive. Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Hello, Shzam5890

I sincerely apologize that I have not been on Hoodoo Psychics. I had oral surgery and have been "out of it" for a couple of days".

If you would like, I can go on tomorrow evening. Just send me an e-mail or PM telling me what time tomorrow evening you would like me to be available.

Otherwise, you can ask Dean Millett for a refund. He is the owner of Hoodoo Psychics.

Deacon Millett is also the Ombudsman for your other concern.

You will have to follow the instructions on this link:
problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-cont ... 16571.html

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Shzam5890

Unread post by Shzam5890 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I can not get on tomorrow but thank you so much for getting back to me. Also, Conjureman got in touch with me so all is well on that end too :)

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi all,

I have a situation that is very time sensitive (a break up), so I added funds to Hoodoo Psychics in hopes of talking to someone as soon as possible. I requested Deacon Millett (although I understand he has a busy schedule and is not just sitting on the hotline twiddling his thumbs), but called anyway to see if anyone was available...and for the past five hours or so, no one has been on.

Is there a certain time when more people jump on? Or a better way to see who is currently available? When I called, the service kept telling me it was connecting me to X or Y and then would drop the call.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, purplehippie,

Send me PM and we can negotiate when you would like me to be available for you.

I don't know when others are on because none of us are on a schedule

Take care

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Just sent you a PM.

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Are there only specific cards taken? I don't want to post my personal info so if anyone could let me know or pm me, its greatly appreciated.

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:26 pm

I'm wondering also if they make a mistake and have readers listed as available when they are in fact not available?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”