Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

pbgnewgirl
Re: Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:28 am

You dont know how much I appreciate your advice. I will certainly give this a try. Thank you.
Put love first.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:58 pm

You can get a hot foot spell kit as it provides detailed instructions as well as everything you need to get this person out and away from you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

shunslove

Unread post by shunslove » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 am

Hello, My problem is a young couple move next door about a week now. I can tell they sell drugs how can i get them too move, they have a pitbull that they let run in my yard. I see they are nothing but trouble. some one told me too get some hot powder,but the thing is someone is always home, and even when they leave they let the dog out too guard the house, and it won't be long before they are right back at home again. Can i use candles to get them to move? and one more thing i know the lady that used to live there,can i send a letter with some oils and powders with her name on it, in hope they will touch it?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:15 am

Shunslove your concerns have been discussed here on several occasions, I copied a few below.

How to keep unwanted people away how-to-keep-unwanted-people-away!-t10177.html#p57581
Used black salt to protect from neighbors it worked used-black-salt-to-protect-from-neighbo ... tml#p57257
Hotfoot, goofer dust and candles on neighbors update hf,-gd-and-candles-on-neighbors-update- ... tml#p56411
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

shunslove

Unread post by shunslove » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 am

Thank you , For your response.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 am

Yes you can DEFINITELY send some things to the house. BUT use powders and dust them light rather than using oils that stain. I would purchase a hot foot spell kit as it will have everything you need.

www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Here's what I'd do. Take an egg and poke a little hole in it. Sprinkle some Red Pepper and Salt into the hole and seal it back up with some wax. Shake up as you call for your neighbors to move right out. Dust the egg with Hot Foot powder and late at night go over and chuck that egg with all your strength on their roof, or their door as you pray that they move right out.

Of course if you are timid, a drive-by hot footing can be done ;-)

Either way by the time they even bother to find out what that sound was you'd be long gone. You'd be surprised what people sleep through and what they ignore even with dogs barking.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 pm

hot foot can be sprinkled across their walk way with out them knowing late at night or as u casually take a walk.. alternativly burn a 7 day candle on them and take a news paper dust it with the powder and throw it on their porch like a news paper boy would do.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 pm

We have neighbors who steal our mail and trespass. I know there are a bunch of spells that can get people to move, but I was wondering which was most recommended, either to get them to move or to get them to leave us alone and not cause any more trouble for us.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Hot Foot is what you're likely looking for.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

However if you're not sure whether you want to make them move, or just get them to be less of a bother, then I recommend you get a reading on the topic with a professional rootworker. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 pm

You can sprinkle Hot Foot across the path to their front and back door, if you want them to move. You can work this by itself or include a Hot Foot candle spell on their name.

A lighter less harsh spell, I have had much success with Fiery Wall of Protection, it has a protective element, that returns evil to the sender.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks!

Wandryss

Unread post by Wandryss » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm

My landlady stuck me with a really creepy housemate. I haven't done anything about him because I knew she needed the rent. However, another person has moved in so it would not be a hardship for her, if he moved out. I hesitate to use the Hot Foot material because I don't consider him an enemy - just an irritating creep. I wish his no harm, I just want him gone. Any suggestions?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm

I would use Banishing products for your situation. It's less harsh than Hot Foot, but will still get rid of him.
You may also want to complement that by doing some Attraction work to help him get a positive opportunity to move away.

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMe » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:08 am

Hi Everyone,

I have gone through other postings and havent found the answer I was looking for.
I live in a high rise apartment complex and my neighbor on an upper floor makes noise all the time and I cant take it anymore. As a policy, we're not allowed to knock on their door for our own security, however, the apartment complex security is doing nothing to help me, even though I complain everyday.

I dont know this neighbor's name, I dont know how he looks like, I only know the apartment number and I really wish they could leave because I cant study, I cant concentrate, I cant have some peace and quiet.

My question is this: Can I use hot foot oil to pour at the bottom of his door and the area around his door and hallway, knowing that he's gonna get out of the house and step on it or jump over it. I just want something very simple since I dont know much about this.

If so, after I'm done with this, do I need to take a regular shower or I need some sort of cleansing?

Thank you all very much.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 am

If you use Hot Foot Oil, just a few drops. If it's a carpeted hallway, as most are, Hot Foot POWDER might be better. Use Stop Gossip too -- good for any time you want QUIET.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMe » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks so much Miss Michaele.

Aphrodite

Unread post by Aphrodite » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 am

;)
luckyme wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have gone through other postings and havent found the answer I was looking for.
I live in a high rise apartment complex and my neighbor on an upper floor makes noise all the time and I cant take it anymore. As a policy, we're not allowed to knock on their door for our own security, however, the apartment complex security is doing nothing to help me, even though I complain everyday.

I dont know this neighbor's name, I dont know how he looks like, I only know the apartment number and I really wish they could leave because I cant study, I cant concentrate, I cant have some peace and quiet.

My question is this: Can I use hot foot oil to pour at the bottom of his door and the area around his door and hallway, knowing that he's gonna get out of the house and step on it or jump over it. I just want something very simple since I dont know much about this.

If so, after I'm done with this, do I need to take a regular shower or I need some sort of cleansing?

Thank you all very much.
luckyme wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thank you all very much.
"G4L"

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 am

I always appreciate these threads because I am unfortunately dealing with the same issues. My wife and I are going to start working on them very soon and all information helps. Good luck luckyme!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:29 pm

i am hoping somebody can advise on my current unhappy situation.

i have an unwanted neighbor. i live in a shared live/work space in the downstairs unit. a man started dating the girl that lives upstairs. he has since moved in. since he has been here, there are lots of people coming and going in my yard, and often people will walk in to my house to look for him or use the bathroom since they think we're friends or something. there is a constant parade of strangers by my door, and i find beer cans and cigarette butts in my vegetable garden. also he does not clean up after his dog and i step in poo in the parking lot all the time. now he says he wants to garden in my yard! i want him to go away and take his stream of endless party people with him. i work from home and need all the peace, quiet, and tranquility i can get.

last week i burned some hot foot incense by their doorway and sprinkled some hot foot powder by his car so he'd have to cross it when leaving. i did not cross the doorway because i do not want to affect the other people living upstairs.

does anyone have any other suggestions? any way i can make him find good luck someplace else? ;)

thanks,
epona
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm

What you've done already is great. Continue to lay down the Hot Foot powder while calling his name into the work. You can back it up by lighting a Hot Foot candle on his picture.

If you can grab a personal concern you can use that in your candle work.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Eponai, if you "call his name into the work" as Conjureman Ali recommended, you will be able to cross his door with the Hot Foot Powder -- it will be aimed straight at him and no one else.

You might also lay a line of red brick dust across your doorway or the entrance to your yard, to keep undesirable people out.

You can also mail him -- represented by his picture, his name and birthdate, or even a doll baby -- along with "all his nasty friends" -- to a far country. Simply address the envelope or package, "John Chucklehead, General Delivery, Timbuktu, Mali," for instance.

If nobody picks it up -- and they won't -- it gets thrown out after 30 days -- end of story.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Conjure_Mama

Unread post by Conjure_Mama » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

This is a much needed topic for me, thank you for posting your orginal question.

Miss Michaele, by red brick dust do you mean from a broken/pulverized red building brick? I just so happen to have a few of these in the yard. I love the idea of mailing the person far away, but unfortunately I do not know my neighbors names or have any kind of photos of them.

I have lived in the same house for nearly 5 years now and it has been nice a quiet. We got our new neighbors over the winter, they are loud, curse and fight, people drink and wander in and out all hours of the night. They have a bunch of kids of various ages that run through my yard and harass my animals. They have been warned many times to leave my critters alone, to stay off my patio, out of my shed, ect. but they have no respect for what they are told. They are very tight with a know drug dealer in the town across the river, this drug dealer was involved with my brothers death in Jan. This man and his "friends" are constant visitors nextdoor. My family is at its wits end over them.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Here is the link to the Red Brick Dust (http://herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html) discussed; and a side note MarlaAlVutha, read the forum rules (found here faq.php?mode=rules). This forum is for the discussion of Lucky Mojo products and services. It is an extension of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and is not an appropriate venue for the advertising of other companies, web sites, businesses or services.

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 am

thanks everyone! completely forgot that "calling the name into the work" would cause the foot track trick to work only on him. i had not heard of the Red Brick Dust, but it sounds perfect for protecting my space which is what I need right now.

i also love the idea of mailing him far away. now i just need to find a picture!

thanks,
epona
HrCC student #1085

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:20 am

MarlaAlVutha wrote:Miss Michaele, by red brick dust do you mean from a broken/pulverized red building brick? I just so happen to have a few of these in the yard.
That's exactly what I mean -- although, as noted above, Lucky Mojo also sells it. Pounding your own brick, however, will put your own energy, will and curses into the work from the start. :twisted:

Although, while you're pounding that brick, you may not want to name this particular enemy; rather, "all enemies known and unknown, past, present and future!" Because one brick can be pounded down into a lot of dust; you'll have plenty left for future work.

Miss Michaele

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:47 pm

last question about this, what is the recommended time of day/day of week for this type of work?

thanks!
HrCC student #1085

greenfirelady

Unread post by greenfirelady » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 pm

So I'm reading Catherine's book and one of the things I want to do is warding off a neighbor. In it, it tells you to pick up her foot track. How exactly does one "pick it up?" I keep imagining some forensic science show, where they pour out the plaster, etc :shock: but I'm absolutely certain this isn't required :lol: ....Is it as simple as just literally scooping up as much as you can from the person stepped?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Yep, scoop it up with a spoon or use a pancake spatula.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

greenfirelady

Unread post by greenfirelady » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:52 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Yep, scoop it up with a spoon or use a pancake spatula.
Thanks, much!

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm having some serious trouble with loud nieghbors, they drink do alot of drugs party all night. I've asked them to quiet it down and called the landlord with no success. I've looked through the various spell kits and am wondering if there is anything that addresses this problem specifically?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 am

Hi LeeWaggoner82,

it is unfortunate, but many have had the same problem (or similar) that you describe. On the forum, a variety of different alternatives have been discussed; the links to the different threads are provided below. In the spell kit department, if you want them to leave - you can go with a hot-foot kit to send them on their way.

help-making-neighbor-leave--t12932.html
drive-neighbor-away-t12713.html
need-help-getting-rid-of-bad-neighbor-t ... tml#p68571
hf,-gd-and-candles-on-neighbors-update-12-11-t9684.html
used-black-salt-to-protect-from-neighbo ... t7933.html
utterly-amazing-t5875.html

If none of these links provides the answers and suggestions you are looking for, type ''neighbor'' as your search criteria in the upper right hand corner search engine and many more threads will be available for your perusal.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 pm

What would be a not too harsh (Hot Foot seems too extreme for this situation) approach to nudging a roommate out of the house more?
At first they were fine but now they hog the TV and loaf around when I'd like to enjoy some privacy in the main room. They have taken to falling asleep in the main room couch...then I don't notice and turn the light on, and wake them up, and I feel bad. Arrrgh how can I help them either maybe get a more active social life, or stay in their room more & quit falling asleep on the couch? I don't hate this person, don't want to hurt them in any way...I'm not the landlord so I don't have any clout that way...I fear confrontation too.
Yes there is a TV in my room, but it's really tiny & can't watch my netflix on it :-/
Thank you hoodoo pros :)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 am

Hi Crankyfish,

I am not a "pro" by any means but I can share with you something that worked for me :)

When I was living with roomates, and we were all having a tough time for various reasons, I did a thorough house cleansing with Chinese Wash. It brightened the atmosphere right up and made communication and interactions much easier. Everyone also generally felt better, more active, and lively. A muddy spiritual atmosphere can make people feel sluggish.

Hope this helps!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Duchess makes a good point about Chinese Wash. My favorite mixture for cleansing and making the place all shiny is Hindu Grass Oil and Crucible of Courage.

I will say that Chinese Wash and Hindu Grass Oil do have some herbs in common. So does Van Van (both a cleanser and a Road Opener -- another good choice).

DON'T use Hot Foot for this situation unless your roommates are really bad actors and you're willing to do the work of replacing them! Hot Foot is to send people out of your life altogether!
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Duchess & MissMichaele, Thank you for the floor wash idea :) It's beneficial for everyone, and I won't have to think of a sneaky way to deploy it...Who doesn't like someone volunteering to deep clean? ;)
I have some Chinese 7 Wash coming (included in a spell kit)...I wonder if I'll have enough left over to clean house...
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

nolongerlookn

Unread post by nolongerlookn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 am

How do you drive away a nasty-hearted,evil, co-worker? Please any suggestions, we work for tips and she is driving everyone bonkers. :cry:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Hotfoot works on coworkers as well as neighbours. MissMichaele posted the links to the products above. The spell kit can provide you with all the supplies you need to address the situation and the proper protection for the work (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html).
Aura Laforest

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 am

Does Anyone Know What To Use To Get Rid Of Squatters?
They have moved into my house I was having refurbished. Money ran out so tools went down for a couple months, now they've just moved in.
Removing them legally is quite costly.... I cannot afford the legal root right now.. Need help or advise real quick, I have a good amount of supplies from LM will order more if needed.
Any help/advise will be very much appreciated.
Eme88 :cry:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:41 am

You could use Banishing products to remove them from the property without causing the harm that Hot Foot tends to.

Shouldn't simply reporting trespassers on your property be enough to get the cops to go in a remove them? Does it really require costly legal intervention to do so?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 am

This was very effective for a similar situation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Once they are gone, follow through with a good house cleansing with Lucky Mojo Chinese Wash, a Bundle of White Sage, Money House Blessing and trained salt in the corners of the home. Make sure to state in your petitions what you clearly want from the new tenant.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
I know what you might be thinking, this is for my home. It is your your home, and you are renting it. This way the new tenant(s) have money coming in, peace in the home (they won't destroy the walls, doors, glass, etc.)
Hope this helps!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 am

Thanks very much, for the advise Devi Spring & Miss Tammie Lee, I am going to make my order today, as I dont have any of those goods.
I need to get to work straight away,
In the Uk squatters have rights, the police said its a civil matter, I have spoke to a couple of solicitors, and if it goes to court it gets expensive.
Thanks again
Eme88

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:05 am

Thanks!
Miss Tammie Lee.. Wish I had done the money house blessing & cleansing before, then my last set of tenants, would have looked after the house instead of recking it.. Leaving me with so much repairs and broken unuseable furniture.
I'll let you know how it all goes. Thanks again.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Eucalyptus is great to remove people without harming them, especially from a house. The same with Cedar.

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Thank you Conjure Ali.. But how would I use these items? Is it in the form of oils or herbs.
ConjureMan Ali wrote:Eucalyptus is great to remove people without harming them, especially from a house. The same with Cedar.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:12 pm

The way I was taught to use Eucalyptus was to burn it to ash with prayers then sprinkle it where the person will get in contact with it. I've actually written my petition on the Eucalyptus leaf and then burned it. Works like a charm.

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank You very much Conjureman Ali that sounds right up my street..
let you know how I get on!

sonbon

Unread post by sonbon » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 am

Good Morning ~
I just moved into my very first apartment, I am content for the most part, but now for some reason, if me or one of my children comes into my room, the neighbor starts pounding some pole or broomstick into the ceiling and it is driving me nuts. Its not that they come in and start stomping (on purpose) the floor board may be slightly worn. Every night, they bang very hard and sometimes for not good reasons.

So when I went down to the ladys door, asked her how could I be more accomidating as far as the noise goes, and to please stop ramming this stick into her ceiling/my floor. And she immediately got really nasty and bitter. So it calmed down for a couple of days and now she is back to pounding at 1:00am. When I see her she and her daughter give off ugly stares.

What can I do to make her stop and leave me and my children ALONE?! I NEED Help and some suggestions!! please

Blessings :| [/color
]

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 am

Well, I would work this from the spiritual and practical (as all good work does).

Firstly, if there is a specific area of the floor that seems to make the noise, then get a nice thick area rug to place over that part of the floor. This will go a long way to cushion the noise. I know firsthand that often apartments are SO noisy with foot-falls, and it's not because people are stomping around, it's just because the way sound travels in some places! So, I can sympathize with her - but I also empathize with your predicament, since this woman is being so antagonistic! But get that area rug!

Spiritually, I would start a sweet jar on the woman to sweeten her to you. Use things like lavendar (harmony, cooperation, peace, calm), rose petals (compassion, kindness) and vanilla (sweet, gentle relations) in there. Pray over it for peace and understanding between the two of you as you make it, and then daily afterwards. Dress candles in King Solomon Wisdom oil mixed with something like Peaceful Home with blue or white candles and burn them on the jar daily to start getting some movement.

I would suggest you make a nice large batch of that herbed sweetener, and then use it to bake it into some cookies or a cake while praying your intent; then take that tricked batch of goodies to her as a peace offering after you've gotten the area rug. Tell her you've gotten the rug, and are sorry if the sound has been disturbing her, and that you hope there can be peace between you and she. Hopefully she'll eat the goods, and get her head on straight. :)

You can also prepare some sugar with some of the herbs mentioned above powdered into it, prayed over, and then gently put where she will walk over it. If you use granulated sugar and you get the herbs finely powdered, you may be able to do that without it being very noticeable at all. Just don't put so much down that it gets all sticky, or that it's all obviously grainy when she steps in it.

In the meantime, maybe make a wash with some rue herb bathe in it, and wipe down your doors and windows, just in case she and the daughter have the ability to give off the evil eye. Anoint your doors and windows with Rue oil and some Protection oil.

I would do my best to solve this through sweet means first, before launching into any more aggressive stuff. Hence why I didn't immediately jump to Fiery Wall or some of the more "hot" ways to try and get someone out of your hair.

Hopefully things will turn around quickly!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:58 am

Hi sonbon,

unfortunately, many people in this forum have also had experiences with bad neighbours. Many alternatives are viable for dealing with the situation from mild through to harsh depending on your situation and/or inclination. Look through the following threads for options:

loud-nieghbors-t13764.html
drive-neighbor-away-t12713.html
neighbors-from-hell!!!!-pls-help!!-t4838.html
utterly-amazing-t5875.html (testimonial concerning Fiery Wall of Protection)

and to attract what you do want as a neighbour:
need-a-spell-to-attract-a-great-new-nei ... t3231.html

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 am

I have been dealing with something similar. When I first moved in and the ceiling 'knocking' began, I used a black candle dressed with stop gossip and carved for them to Shut Up and MYOB etc. That held for about a month and then it started happening a lot. One evening the pounding was so fierce and annoying that I, frustrated, beat the floor a couple of times in response.

The lady came out of her apartment hollering, like a hornet out of her nest. I could hear her running/stamping up the stairs outside and then she started pounding on my door. I asked 'who is it' but she didn't say anything, just mumbling curses and more aggressive beating on my door.

I called the after hours maintenance line of the complex and explained what this crazy lady was doing and they transferred me to the security officer. He said he would address the issue and personally speak with her. In the past couple of months, there has been barely a peep out of her. Only sometimes on the weekends when she's had too much to drink, I figure.

I do a lot of work with peace water and money house blessing now . . . I think the initial work, while effective, sort of left her pent up until she exploded in a fit of maniacal rage . . . I laugh now, but it was actually quite disconcerting.

My advice: do peace work as suggested, but also let the apartment complex know what it going on asap rather than trying to speak to her anymore.

sonbon

Unread post by sonbon » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 am

Wow, Thank you everybody for your insight! I totally didnt think about the "Peaceful Home Blessing" and to annoint my apartment. I have been living in the state of paranoia to keep from blowing up, I know at times its so easy to just blow up negatively! and quickly (i would have loved a town home) But I will try the peaceful route first.

Blessings to you all!
Sonbon

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 am

Do let us know how things work out :)
Aura Laforest

sonbon

Unread post by sonbon » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:58 am

aura wrote:Do let us know how things work out :)
I sure will Aura! I will be starting this evening, for some reason, this neighbor's spirit seems to be filling more and more with hate.

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 am

I have a neighbor who is rude and inconsiderate as hell. I soooo want to get rid of her but don't want to use the Hot Foot (mainly because of the possible backlash) because I don't want to neccesarily HURT her but get her the hell out of my life!!! So I'm going to substitute the Banishing powder for the Hot Foot.

While were on the subject of negative work (which I don't believe in doing unless I absolutely HAVE to), how do you all deal with the possibility of these negative powders/oil ect. getting on your person?

I've read a lot about "cleansing" afterward, but has anybody ever thought about rubbing yourself down with Uncrossing oil before you start any negative work so that you'll be protected while/before you sprinkle the powders ect. Then afterward still take a cleansing bath.

Comments? Suggestions?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Uncrossing oil is to take a mess off, not to prevent a mess.

Your fear of "backlash" may make it difficult for you to perform effective drive-away spells.

YYou are right, however, to wish to cleanse yourself after working with products of a harsher nature.

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:40 pm

hello! i wanted to update everyone on the progress of this work. SUCCESS! neighbor is gone, three months TO THE DAY i started this work.

praise lucky mojo, my ancestors, and the lwa!
HrCC student #1085

nvme

Unread post by nvme » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Yay! Congratulations on your success! I love stories that end happily!
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:43 am

Congratulations to your success, and thanks for getting back to us and sharing the good news.

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 am

it is a testament to the quality of lucky mojo's hot foot powder!
HrCC student #1085

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”